Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:18 pm

Sven smiled, Demitri looked half-passed out in his seat.
"Chicken nuggets and fries it is" He said, grinning adn pulling into the A&W drive through. Quickly he ordered, and soon they were on their way. He handed the bag back to Maddie, "Careful not to get any on the car" He cautioned, smiling at her to show he wasn't to worried.

Alexi frowned, also hearing the beeping.
"What the hell?" He stepped outside, peeking around, and pulling something from under the car, it looked like a small tracking device.
"Damn it" He cursed, walking over to Maria and showing it to her.
"What should I do with it?" He asked, staring down at the faintly beeping object, no wonder the humans hadn't heard it, but someone odviously hadn't thought about the vampires.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:31 pm

Maddie frowned, sitting up to try and look at Demitri. Something didn't seem right, though she wasn't sure what it was. "Whats a matter with Demitri?" she asked quietly, taking the bag from Sven and placing it on her lap. She reached inside, munching on a few fries as Sven drove them back home.

Maria came back downstairs in a blurr of movement, eyes wide as she saw the device. "Oh hell. Alayna he tracked you." She said.
Alayna's eyes went wide. "How?! He was talking with me the whole time we were there!" she said, her face going pale then. Maria shook her head.
"Destory it. Maybe it'll throw them off." Maria murmured, cursing quietly in spanish. Alayna looked about ready to cry.
"I-I'm so sorry. I had no idea he would-" Maria held up a hand, quieting Alayna instantly.
"It's not you're fault." Maria said calmly. "You don't know about his line of work. We should have seen this coming."
Alayna nodded, rubbing her eyes gently before walking down the hallway towards her's and Keith's bedrooms.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:46 pm

"He's just tired, he was really sick for awhile, remember?" Sven murmured. Demitri was sick, not from the illness though. He sighed, speeding up a bit, racing towards the house. He hated seeing his siblings so affected by the seperation from their soulmates. He turned onto the road to the house, sighing in relief as he pulled into the garage.

"Destroy it" Alexi agreed, squishing the small device in his hand, the beeping stopped, and he dropped the metallic dust to the ground.
"Not your fault Alayna" He said, watching her go. He glanced at Maria, annoyed now.
"No more naps, we need a look out. I don't trust her brother, and I'm not going to risk anyone in this house's safety for Nicko and his stupid assignment" He said, shaking his head and wrapping his arms around her.

Keith glanced up as Alayna came in. Smiling lightly yet weakly, he sighed.
"Hey" He murmured, she looked upset, he frowned, wondering what had happened.
"You okay love?" He asked her, his voice gentle, yet concerned. Keith wanted to know exactly what happened, but Alayna tended to try and deal with her problems herself, which sometimes could prove bothersome.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:33 pm

"Oh..." Maddie murmured, still chewing on a french fry. Her eyes went wide as Sven sped up, and she sank lower in her seat, eating quietly. Once in the garage, Maddie unbuckled herself and pushed her way out of the car. Food in hand, Maddie walked inside. She frowned, watching as Alayna left and glancing up at Alexi and Maria, before down at the floor where there was now a small mess. She blinked for a moment before shaking her head and walking towards the kicthen to finish eating her lunch.

Maria watched as Alayna left. Shaking her head, Maria looked back at Alexi. "Great." she muttered, folding her arms over her chest for a moment. She turned around as Maddie walked in and she smiled lightly at the child, watching her walk into the kicthen.
Maria nodded to herself, wondering what the look Maddie had given her meant before looking back at Alexi. "I'm sure he doesn't consider it stupid. You know how humans get when one too many of them diseappear or are killed for no apparent reason. Yet they'll hold each other at gunpoint and call it fair.." Maria murmured, shaking her head and sighing. Dismissing the thought from her mind, Maria shrugged.
"I can't imagine how hard this must be on Alayna..." Maria murmured softly, rubbing her arms gently.

Alayna blinked as Keith greated her. She stood still for a moment, stumbling over her words, her mind still racing. "Hi.." she managed, sighing and removing her thick jacket and outer shirt. Walking into the bedroom, Alayna nodded.
"Fine." she answered, putting her coat to hang up and kicking her boots into the closet before shutting the door. Pulling her hair onto one shoulder, Alayna ran her fingers through them as she walked back out. Leaning on the doorframe, Alayna's eyes wandered over the angel.
"Are you alright? You look a little pale..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Demitri and Sven followed Maddie inside, Demitri into the kitchen with Maddie.
"Good?" He asked, completely relieved to be back in the house with Kristen. He picked up one of Maddie's fries, sniffing it curiously before pulling a face and handing it back to her.
"Urgh" He grumbled, sitting down at the table and patting Maddie in his lap so she could eat. "You have fun kiddo? We can start your new puzzles when you're done eating" He said, watching Maria and Alexi talking.

Alexi sighed, rubbing his hand through his hair.
"Crazy" He said, "I consider it stupid" He grumbled, listening to Demitri and Maddie.
"Well, not much we can do until he does something. Hopefully he thinks it through, I mean, he's hurting his sister with what he's doing" He said, shaking his head and sighing.

Keith glanced up. "Fine" He said, "Angels are pale love, it's normal" He wasn't about to tell her how he as feeling.
"You alright?" He asked, "I mean, you look really upset love" He sighed, he wasn't going to press the subject, but he did want to know what had happened.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Maddie had pulled out her chicken nuggest and the remaining fries from the bag, playing them on top of it like a placemat. She ate quietly, half listening to the commotion outside, using her keen hearing as Maria and Alexi grew quiet. She looked up as Demitri came in, quickly dismissing her hearing so it wouldn't sound lik he was screaming in her ear. Maddie smiled then, finishing a nugget before eating a frie.
"Mkay." she murmured, reaching for her juice as Kristen flew into the kicthen, landed on the counter, pecked at one of Maddie's fries before changing back. Kristen grinned at Maddie's starled and happy face, finishing the french frie before leaning over to kiss Maddie's forhead, and Demitri's cheek.
"Glad you're back." she told him quietly. "So what did Demitri buy you this time?" Kristen asked, leaning back against the counter. Maddie just grinned and ate quietly, once again listening to Alexi and Maria.

Maria tapped her arms gently as she stared distantly at the floor. "No. He wouldn't bother tracking Kristen and Alayna if he meant no harm." she murmured, sighing and shaking her head. "Unless Alayna didn't tell him where she was staying and he wanted to find out for himself." She said then, looking thoughtful. "Though...tracking seems a bit...over the top. Then again, he is a military men. They tend to do that for subtle things..." she was half rambling now, letting her thoughts slip from her mind as they came to her.

"I meant paler than usual..." Alayna countered, frowning now as she began to braid her hair. Her fingers were itching, she needed to do something. Maybe painting would help...
Alayna pulled a cover over her face and shrugged. "I'm fine, really." she murmured. "I was just, ya know, half hoping I would be having a normal conversation with my older brother after not seeing him for a stressful two weeks..." she swallowed then, shaking her head and tossing the finished braid over her shoulder, folding her arms over her shoulder and shrugging again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:21 pm

"Hey" Demitri smiled at Kristen, still staring at her food curiously. How fried food like this was enjoyed was beyond him, the smell was awful.
"We got some pretty cool puzzles, as did Sven. Seems he found a new hobby" He smiled, also listening to Maria and Alexi, he had figured out what had happened, and he definately didn't appreciate it. If Nicko needed to know stuff, he could ask, spying like this was rude.

Alexi frowned, sighing.
"Come on, let's take a look outside, see if something's going on" He said, taking her hand and stepping out the front door. He glanced around, looking for anything specific, nothing, so far.
"Hmm" He sighed, letting the scents come to him, nothing out of the ordinary.

Keith smiled.
"No, fine" He grinned, looking at her with a grin.
"So love, it wasn't a normal conversation? Can you talk to me about it? Or, should I drop it?" He asked, sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:33 pm

Kristen smiled. "Huh." she answered, nodding as Maddie finished her food and piled the garabage back into the bag. The child slid from Demitri's lap then to toss it into the trash. She walked over to where she had placed the shopping back and lifted it up to Kristen.
"I did one like that at the store." Maddie said, pointing to the three-dimensional sphere puzzle box. Kristen nodded as she looked it over. The box said for ages eight an up...
"Was it a ball?" Kristen asked. Maddie shook her head.
"No, it was green, and looked like this." Maddie said, touching her fingers together to make a triangle.
"And you solved it?" Kristen asked, looking a bit skeptical at this point. Maddie nodded as if this was nothing out of the ordinary.
"It was easy." She said, shrugging. Kristen looked at Demitri then.
"Did she really?" she murmured
"Look at the other one!" Maddie said, bouncing a bit. Kristen shook her head, placing the box on the counter before reaching for the second one. She nodded with approval; a hundred peice puzzle that made a winter wonderland scene.
"Very nice." Kristen said. "Wanna start this first?" She asked. Maddie nodded.

Maria nodded, letting Alexi lead her outside. She took a few steps away from him, strecthing her arms out and sighing. It was a nice afternoon. Though Maria couldn't tell if it was warm or not. The sun was there, so it was bright. That was all she could really tell. There was still snow on the ground, so Maria firgured it wasn't all that warm.
"Do you think he'd follow her right of the back?" she asked, linking her hands behind her head.

Alayna shrugged again. "It wasn't a- 'Hi how you been? You know I missed you, and you forgot to call on Christmas' converstaion." she murmured, walking over to him but not sitting down. She shoved her hands into her pocket and shrugged again.
"I don't know. I-" Alayna sighed, and shook her head. "He wanted to know where I was staying. If Demitri was the only vampire. If they had anything to do with the disapperances that have been going on, and the unexplainable deaths. If I was being held against my will since Kristen tagged along...I felt like I was being interogatted." Alayna muttered, rubbing her eyes harshly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Demitri nodded.
"Yupp, she did. It was pretty impressive" He sighed, glancing at the fridge and grabbing a bottle of half-drank blood. He wasn't super thirsty, but he did need to have something to drink to keep himself healthy. Shaking his head, he followed along behind Kristen and Maddie, sighing and stretching out as he sat down on the couch.

Alexi shrugged.
" I would, element of suprise" He sighed, "If he waits, he knows we're anticipating him. If he strikes hard and fast, we're less prepared, less time to get ready" He said, shaking his head and shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Did you tell him?" Keith asked, looking worried.
"I mean, it sounds like he was trying to get information out of you, and I hope you were careful. It's to bad he behaved like that love" He said sighing, "I wish he could be a normal big brother, but it seems his job comes first" He hugged Alayna, letting his wings out and wrapping them around her protectively.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:57 pm

"No kidding..." Kristen said, taking the puzzles and Maddie's hand before walking out of the kichten. Once in the play room, Kristen helped Maddie out of her snow boots and winter coat. She pulled the coffee table up to the couch and opened the jig-saw puzzle. Gently, she sprinkled the peices over the surface.
"Alright, so turn these over..." Kristen murmured, putting the boxes to the side. "So we can see the picture..." she said, flipping peices with Maddie's help. "See these?" Kristen asked, picking up one that had a soild edge on one side. "Find peices like this first to try and put together. That way we have a border. And if a peice doesn't fit, don't force it, just try another one."
Maddie nodded, looking down at the peices with sharp blue eyes, picking through the piles methodically, setting aside the specific peices as she went.

Maria chewed her lip gently, closing her eyes and breathing deeply. She grew still then, letting the sounds come to her from along the wind. So far, nothing that seemed completely odd. "You would." she said, looking at him with a smirk. "Humans are fickle..." Maria frowned, crossing her arms over her chest then as she opened her eyes, leaning back agaisnt the house.

"He's changed..." Alayna murmured, sighing. "He's so different now. I don't know how I didn't see it before..."
"I didn't tell him everything." Alayna said, rubbing her arms, suddenly cold. "I told him I didn't know the address to the house. I lied about Demitri being the only vampire in the house. Said that I didn't know anything about the missing or murdered people, and that Demitri had taken me in at a time of need and he should stop being a stuck-up prick and be grateful." Alayna rambled, her eyes growing red as she held back tears. She sighed, burring her face into Keith's shirt as he stood up and hugged her. As his wings came around her, Alayna was reminded of a happier time, when they would sit outside in the grass, sheltered from the harsh world outside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:03 pm

Demitri watched them, smiling. He was not a puzzle person, it was just not something he could sit through. Shaking his head, he stretched out, flicking the news on, watching curiously. His soccer coach had called, he had a practice coming up, and if he could make it, that would be great. He wasn't sure he could risk getting away, but he desperately wanted to play. Sighing, he flicked his eyes down to the pieces, sighing before relaxing tiredly against the couch.

Alexi smiled, "Ah, but I was not always a vampire. These are tactics I learned as a human in the Roman army, before I was discredited and became a Gladiator" He teased, he glanced around again, sighing. He smiled at her, "Well, either way, I don't trust him" He frowned, something just felt off.

Keith smiled, "Love, you don't see what you don't want to. You didn't want to admit to yourself that your brother changed. It's perfectly understandable" He said, smiling and kissing her. Wings tightened, shielding her from the outside world, even if the outside world was just the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:20 pm

Kristen glanced up at the news, watching for a moment. She strained herself to listen, cacthing a few words that she knew in Russia and trying to peice them together. She shook her head, none of it made sense to her.
"What is it?" she whispered, nodding gently to the screen. Looking back at Maddie, Kristen smiled, seeing that the girl had a decent chain started.
"Ah-ha!" Maddie exclaimed to herself, finding the corner peice that attached the peices she had line up fro the left and half of the bottom border. She laughed quietly as she pressed the peices together, grinning before searching again.

Maria chuckled. "Hate to tell you love, but tatics gave changed quite a bit since then." she said, folding her arms over her chest. She narrowed her eyes then, looking out towards the road and down the street. If she tried hard enough, her vision could strecth enough to see a bird's-eye view of downtown where everyone had just returned from. Pulling her vision back, Maria looked up at the sky, sighing and holding back a growl of annyonce.
"Like I said.." Maria muttered, nodding to the F-16 fighter jet as it soared high above the house. "Humans are fickle. They like to know things before they take even the tiniest step forward." She held her hands up over her eyes to watch as the plane circled the house once and took off from whence it came. "Last place they got a signal from the tracking device.." Maria realized then. "Now he knows where we are for sure."

"Oh. And he bugged the SUV." Alayna added, sighing and shaking her head. Rubbing her eyes gently with cold fingers, Alayna took a deep breath and turned her head away from Keith's chest, staring at the ground between them.
"So, he probably-" her sentence was cut off by the sound of the plane overhead. Alayna blinked and frowned. The whole time she had been here, not once did she hear planes flying. Alayna cursed then, letting her hands fall to her side.
"T-This isn't good." she said, shaking her head. "I-I don't know what he'll do Keith. But I got a bad feeling about it."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Demitri leapt off the couch, ignoring Kristen and Maddie as he dashed outside, hearing the plane as well as seeing it.
"Damn it" He growled, nodding at Maria and Alexi. Alexi sighed, "Fickle" He agreed, watching Demitri, "Well boys, and girl, ready?" He commented dryly, before staring after the plane, then he turned his attention to the road.
"He's asking for one hell of a fight" Demitri growled, he had a soul mate and a child in there, and he was going to protect them with his life.
Alexi nodded, growling and darting his glance to Maria, understanding how Demitri felt.

Keith sighed. "Not good at all" Hemurmured, "He really doesn't know much about the vampires here though. That Alexi and Demitri are both seasoned soilders, I'm a soilder, Vlad and Sven have lived through more then I care to imagine, and that Maria and Jason are vampires. I mean, that's a lot of people to deal with"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:45 pm

"Dad?" Maddie called, sensing his worry, then hearing the plane fly over the house. "Mom...?" she asked then, worried. Kristen swallowed hard, wathing as Demitri left the room. She rolled her lips for a moment, coming back to her senses and Maddie crawled into her lap. The child tugged at her shirt, wanting Kristen's attention.
"Mommy? What was that?" Maddie asked.
"Just a plane." Kristen said.
"Why did it come over the house?"
Kristen shook her head. "I don't know."

Maria narrowed her eyes again, watching the plane. Her hands fell to her sides, her fingers flexing gently.
"Somehow..." she murmured. "I don't think they want a fair fight." The scouter was joined by another two, as it turned and headed back towards the house. "They're coming back...." Maria murmured, stepping back and evening her weight out effortlessly. There was the shrill sound of a missle cutting through the air, and Maria had enough time to swing forward, punching the missle off course. It landed in the woods, setting fire instantly. Maria grew her hand back with a growl of pain. Her knuckles and the back of her hand were blistered, burned and bleeding. Maria cursed in spanish.
"They're getting smart!" she called, another shrill sound cutting into her ears.

"I know, I didn't tell him." Alayna murmured. She cringed, hearing the sound of missle fire. Her eyes went wide, hearing an explosion, and then the sound of the jets soaring over the house.
"They're targeting the house!" Alayna said then. "Are they insane!" she said, pulling herself away from Keith and walking out of the room.
"Kristen!" Alayna called, hearing a whistle, and then the breaking of glass somewhere upstairs; maybe the attic or something.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:51 pm

"Damnit" Demitri cursed, mimicking Maria and bashing the missle away.
"I have to get Maddie and Kristen to safety, as well as Alayna, Alexi, keep them occupied" He dashed in the house, gathering his girls in his arms.
"Kristen, I need you, Maddie and Alayna to get to the lodge, now" He said, his voice so stern it brooked no arugment, fumbling for car keys he pressed them into her hand, kissing Maddie's forhead, before putting them in the garage, and rushing back to grab Alayna.
"Don't argue, go" He growled at the mortals.
"Now" He slammed the car door shut, watching, wide eyed as Kristen sped away.

Keith winced, watching Alayna get dragged off by Demitri, something was wrong. Throwing on his clothes, he dashed outside, watching them speed away, as he saw Alexi knock a missle away from the house. Sven, Vlad and Jason were on the roof, Demitri on one side of the house, Maria and Alexi on the other.
"Damn" He breathed, Nicko was risking Alayna, Maddie and kristen's life now, what was he thinking?

Alexi cursed, watching the car speed off. He prayed they'd be alright, but Demitri was aware of everything happening with them. He cursed again, knocking the missle away, hand shredded open.
"I can't believe he would threaten his family this way"
"I'll kill him, I swear to god" Demitri cursed, shaking his head. Alexi sighed, poor Demitri, both his soul mates had been threatened.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Maddie was coughing now, and Kristen could faintly smell smoke. She heard Alayna call her, and had picked up Maddie in enough time to walk out into the hallway as the ground shook again. Maddie screamed, wrapping her arms around Kristen's neck, shaking.
"What the hell is going on?!" Kristen asked, as Alayna held her arm. The girl was pale, shaking her head gently, starting to speak but getting caught off by the shrieking off missles and explosion.

Demitri was there then, sheperding them into the garage, handing Kristen keys before disappearing then. Kristen looked horrified and torn, Maddie still clinging to her tightly. Swallowing Kristen nodded to Alayna.
"Get in." she muttered, placing Maddie in the back seat of the SUV before starting the truck. Once Alayna was in, Kristen pulled the truck out of the garage and drove away from the chaos. The minute Maddie saw the destruction, she was crying.
"No. We can't leave." she said, pressing her hands against the window, watching painfully as Kristen drove away.
"We have to Maddie. We'll be back. I promise." Kristen said, looking over at Alayna for a moment.

Maria swallowed hard, bitting back the pain lancing up her arm. She had knocked away another missle, but it nicked the side of the house. Maria cursed, croching so she wouldn't be in the way, pressing her hand into the snow. It numbed the burning, but only by a bit.
"He's going to burn the house down." Maria stated, cursing at her hand. If she kept this up, she wasn't going to have much use of it later. "They did the same thing to my cousin in Belize..." Maria swallowed hard, wincing as the sounds of the jets flying back around the house cut through her ears.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:10 pm

"So we stop the jets" Alexi said, grabbing a rock, frowning, he took careful aim, and then rocketed the object into the air, hit. The jet's engine blew out, and the huge aircraft spiraled to the ground. He grinned, grabbing another rock, "We stop the jets" He said again, Demitri nodded, as did his brothers. All of them scampered about, collection rocks and tossing them at the jets. Some missed, but several hit. Alexi continued to grin like a maniac. Soon the jets were all but gone, "Let's see what else they bring" He said, smacking his hands together in anticipation. It hurt, his arms hurt a lot, but he didn't want to stop.

Demitri watched Maddie and Kristen go, wincing. Keith stood next to his friend, his sword casually drawn.
"I may not be much help if they're in the air, but on the ground I can be" He commented, Demitri smiled, half-heartedly at his friend.
"You're always helpful Keith, and thankfully, a missle won't kill you" He teased, shaking his head, steeling himself against the pain.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Maria laughed, falling back in the snow, craddleing her hand to her chest. "Woo! Nice shot chico." she said, watching with deep satsifcation as one of the fighter jets went down, envolping the flames that were lancing through the forest. Maria's eyes went wide. They had forgotten about that.

Standing up then, Maria looked around, every tree seemed to be lit, and the wind was carrying the flame on.
"Maria." Jason called from the roof, holding a bleeding shoulder. "If the fire gets too close, the house'll catch." Maria bit her lip then, looking back over her shoulder as the last jet went down.

"You think he'd send troops if the jets failed?" she asked, blinking and wincing, attempting to flex her stiff and burnt fingers.

Alayna turned around, feeling the ground shake beneath them. "They took out the planes..." Alayna muttered. Kristen's face was hard, showing nothing, but occasionally she winced. Maddie was keeping her sobs to herself, or at least trying to.
"I hope your brother doesn't send anything else in.Or go for himself for that matter" Kristen muttered through her teeth, pulling into the ski-lodge parking lot.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:12 pm

"Sven, Vlad, do something about the flames. We'll call if we need help" Alexi called, nodding as his brothers leapt off the roof, rushing towards the flames. Fire, death to vampires, but easily controlled, and thankfully, they had some experience putting out some fires. Sven sighed, hooking a large hose up to the tap in the garage, stretching it out as far as it could go, thankfully it was far enough and he was able to spray the fire.
"They better not' Alexi said, listening to Demitri and Keith.
"I can't believe he so willingly threatened his family, a child" He winced, glowering as the final jet went down. It was rare for vampires to stand and fight, it was much easier just to run.

Keith stood near Demitri, watching the flames being extinguished. He sighed, listening to Alexi and the others, they seemed stressed, which made sense.
"Demitri, you alright?' He murmured.
"Fine" The vampire snapped, before sighing, "Sorry" He shook his head, he didn't want to snap at his friend.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Maria shook her head, letting out a sharp breath. "I overheard Keith and Alayna. Nicko knows nothing about the rest of us. He thinks it's just her, Keith, Kristen and Demitri in the house." she said, blinking a few times, cringing at the sound of the final crash. She swayed for a moment, holding her numb arm to her chest. Sighing, Maria looked around, her face hard against the pain she was feeling from herself, and Alexi at this point.

She stood in the snow, gazing out from where the planes had come from. She narrowed her eyes, finding it a bit difficult to focus. After a moment of trying, Maria gave up and looked over at Jason jumped from the roof. His face was covered lightly with soot, his shoulder was bleeding, his shirt was a mess, but otherwise he looked fine.
"There was a small fire in the attic. I managed to get it out. Dunno what burned though." He said, breathing heavy as he looked around.
"What was all this for then?" he asked, one hand clucthing his shoulder. Maria shook her head.

"Bad run in with the law enforcement." Maria murmured, blinking harshly again to keep the world from spinning on her again. "Hopefully, they won't come back..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:26 pm

Alexi steadied Maria,
"He still willingly risked his sister's life" That was unforgivable in his book, family was very important to vampires.
"Thanks" He smiled at Jason, Keith was holding up a bloody and tired Demitri, but so far, they were all alright.
"Managed to get the fire out, didn't do to much irreparable damage" Sven said, as he and Vlad trotted over to them.

"Thanks" Demitri said, Keith had managed to put a special block on Demitri, not sepearting the seperation pain from Kristen and Maddie, but the other pain. The magic wasn't on him, it was just like a soild wall between them. Keith winced, feeling the stain of the magic, but he wasn't to worried about it, it wouldn't last long.

Demitri sighed, calling Kristen on his cell almost instantly, waiting anxiously for her to answer. He needed to tell her what was going on, and probably reassure Maddie.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:43 pm

"Alright that's two strikes against him..." Maria reasoned, sighing with relief as Alexi steadied her. She smiled thankfully, falling against his hand for a moment before regaining her balance. "Damn, what did they coat over those missles?" she asked, half to herself, rubbing her hand gently. Hot projecticles she had thrown off course before, but never before had they been that hot.

"Kristen you're phone." Alayna's voice was urgent as she shook the shifter. Kristen gasped, opening her eyes before reaching down to her pocket. She had to shift Maddie a bit, who was once again clinging to her neck, in order to reach her phone.

"Demitri, thank God." Kristen breathed, letting her head lean back against the wall. "What the hell was all that?" she asked, cringing. "Are you alright? Is everyone ok?" Kristen asked. Once again, there was a brick wall between her and Demitri. She still knew how far way she was from him; that was painful, but injury wise, Kristen had no idea.
Maddie picked her head up slowly, her face red and blocthy from her crying, thumb in her mouth in a poor attempt to calm herself down. "Daddy?" she murmured. Kristen nodded and Maddie put her head back on Kristen's shoulder, close to the phone to try and listen.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:49 pm

"Odviously they're used to dealing with vampires" Alexi said, pulling away from Maria to shove his hands in the snow, everyone else who had hit the missles was doing the same, it hurt. He glanced at Maria, "I think he has more then two strikes' He commented dryly, standing and wiping his hands on his pants and wrapping his arms around her again.
"You okay?" He asked, kissing her cheek.

"Fine, Kristen, everything's fine. I'm alright, a little burnt, but we all are. Nicko sent missles at the house, we had to knock them away, and then we had to put out some forest fires. I'm not sure everythings safe yet, so I want you guys to stay where you are, until I call" He said, "Maddie? Can I talk to her?" He asked, sighing into the phone. He wanted to reassure his daughter, she'd be worried, he knew that.

Keith sighed, "Can I talk to Alayna when you're done?" He asked, he hadn't gotten to say goodbye, and he wanted a quick word with her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:00 pm

"Yea.." Maria murmured, falling to the snow next to him. She sighed, laying out, letting the cold snow cool her burning skin.
"I just feel close to being on fire right now." Maria murmured, wincing but sighing with relief. The snow felt good, but it only helped so much. "Messed up my hand on that last one..." Maria said, sitting up then, craddleing her right hand to her chest. Her knuckles were still bleeding, the back of her hand was blistered, the rest of her skin was burnt, all the way to her eblow.

Kristen closed her eyes, feeling dizzy but relieved that he was alright. Fire, that wasn't good. Not in the least.
"Fine. But you better get your ass over here sooner rather then later." She muttered, breathing heavy as she forced herself to stay awake. That was becoming difficult, and Maddie was starting to cry again.
"Yea." Kristen murmured. She shifted then, sitting up straight, forcing Maddie off her chest. "Here. Talk to Demitri." she said, holding the phone to Maddie's ear.
"D-dadd?" Maddie stammered, sniffing and quickly rubbing her face. "A-Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:19 pm

"Fine" Demitri paused, then heard Maddie's sniffling voice.
"Hey honey, I'm fine. Sorry if I scared you Maddie, everything will be fine. You just have to stay there with your mom and Alayna for awhile, alright?" He kept his voice calm, trying not to scare her. He cast a look at Maria and Alexi, growling and telling them to shut up, Maddie could hear them.
"Guys" He snapped, covering the recieved.
"I love you Maddie, everything will be alright, okay? Now, can you put Alayna on the phone for me?" He asked, smiling despite the situation, Maddie always cheered him up.

Keith sighed, shaking his head and took the phone, waiting for Alayna. He sighed, watching the vampires, they were all completely covered in snow, trying to quell the burning. He pressed the phone to his ear, worried about her.

Alexi sighed, nodding at Demitri and nudging Maria, taking her hand, carefully kissing her injured hand.
"I'm sorry love" He said, cradling her in his arms protectively. He didn't like her being hurt, it worried him. He sighed, still holding her, eyes scanning the horizon, in case of more attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: