Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:26 am

Maddie sniffed and nodded, rubbing her nose gently."O-Okay." she mumbled, swallowing against the sobs that wanted to escape her. "I love you too.." she said quietly before taking the phone from Kristen.
She held it out to Alayna then, who was still pale and took the phone in trembling hands. Kristen sighed, wrapping her arms tightly around Maddie as she curled back up.
"See? Dad's alright. We'll see him soon." Kristen said quietly, brushing Maddie's hair back and rubbing her back soothingly.

Alayna frowned for a moment, wondering what Demitri wanted to say to her. Probably wanted to yell about her brother. She winced, putting the phone to her ear anyway. "Hello?" she rubbed her face gently, leaning forward, resting on her knees, listening to the sounds from the other end of the phone. Fear ran through her then. God was Keith alright? Was he hurt? What had Nicko done? Was the house still standing?

Maria looked over at Demitri, shocked for a moment. She sighed and quieted down anyway, not wanting to aggrivate the vampire further.
"Sorry for what?" Maria whispered, trying not to wince as Alexi kissed her hand. Maria smiled despite herself as Alexi held her, needing the comfort now more then ever.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:11 am

"Alayna" Keith breathed, relieved.
"Are you alright? Everyone here is fine, well, the vampires are a bit burned, but besides that, everything's alright" He reassured her quickly, he didn't want to stress her out, and knowing Alayna, she had a thousand things to ask. He glanced at the vampires, Demitri was standing a few steos away, looking stressed, Alexi and Maria were whispering to one another, and the others were keepy an eye out for any more trouble.
"We'll come get you guys once it's safe again, okay?"

Alexi sighed, "For not taking better care of you" He kept his arms wrapped around her, glancing up to periodically scan the area for any danger. He didn't trust this to be the only attack. He knew Demitri was going to tear Nicko limb from limb given the oppertunity, and he was tempted to do the same. He sighed, still glanced around, keeping his eyes peeled.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:12 pm

"Oh thank God." Alayna said, sighing as she listened. Silently the tears ran down her face, and she held her head as she listened to him.
"We're alright." Alayna glanced up at the two girls who were half asleep on the couch across from her. "Kristen and Maddie could be better, but I'm sure it's just from being away from Demitri." She swallowed then, sighing to try and get her voice back. "What happened? How did they get burned?" Alayna asked quietly. She sighed again, shaking her head and looking back down at the floor. Everything had happened so fast, Alayna was still in a daze.

Maria smirked. "I'll heal." she assured him, closing her eyes for a moment and resting against him. She looked up at Keith then, seeing that he was still on the phone. Probably talking to Alayna. Maria nodded to herself, rubbing more snow over her blistered skin gently, sighing in relief as it eased the burning.
"Think he'll send more?" Maria murmured then, seeing that Alexi was still tense and looking around.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:14 pm

"Missles, the vampires had to knock them away from the house" Keith said, sighing and shaking his head.
"Yea, Demitri's pretty out of it too, but I'm sure things will improve" He said, glancing at Alexi, who was tense as hell. Demitri was sitting exahustedly in the snow, hands deep in the snow, odviously trying to deal with his burns.
"I love you Alayna, I'll call you later, Demitri will call again soon as well. Bye" He clicked the phone shut, tossing it back to Demitri, who caught it listlessly and slid it in his jacket pocket.

Alexi sighed, "I'm sure they will" He said, kissing her cheek.
"I doubt that they come in, attempt to bomb the place, see their planes get destroyed, and then give up" He shook his head. Nicko's to stubborn for that, thankfully, he doesn't know who I am, or realize that Demitri is a trained warrior. Demitri kept his life very private when Nicko was at the school, and he told me he made the others promise to keep our secrets"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:32 pm

Alayna swallowed, shaking her head. Missles, God Nicko had droven in the big guns first. "I-I love you too..." she whispered, hearing the line click and then the dial tone in her ear. Slowly, Alayna pulled the phone away and closed it shut. Her whole body was trembling at this point. Nicko had nearly destoried the house, nearly killing herself, Kristen, Maddie, and hurting everyone else. And it was because of her...Alayna swallowed then, glancing up at the mother and daughter.
Maddie was out cold, Kristen was blinking now.
"What'd they say?" she asked, her voice strained.
Alayna swallowed again, unsure if she should talk. "They-they're alright...everyone's fine..." Kristen nodded before letting her head fall back again. Alayna stared for a moment before snapping the phone open again and walking away from the duo.

Maria sighed. "That makes sense..." she muttered, looking over at Keith as he hung up the phone before tossing it to Demitri. She winced then, realizing why he was so out of it; he had made Kristen and Maddie leave during all the comotion. With Alexi's words fresh in her mind, Maria looked arond, forcing herself to stay alert dispite her body's desire to rest and heal.
She was starting to think nothing would happen next. At least an hour had passed and there had been no other attack. No more planes, or missles. When Maria was about to say something, she clamped her mouth shut, narrowing her eyes, hearing the found of a helicopter.
"No more jets..." Maria said. "Just a chopper. And it's by itself..." Slowly, she stood up, frowning and taking a few steps forward to look close. "And...is that...Alayna?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:38 pm

"Shit" Alexi cursed, staring out at what Maria was looking at. It was Alayna, definately Alayna.
"What the hell is she doing?" He gasped, Keith had joined them at this point, before Aleix or Demitri had a chance to say anything or stop him. The angel's blue eyes grew wide, "Wh-what is she doing?" He murmured, wincing.
"I dunno" Alexi said, Demitri was on his feet, his arm around Keith's shoulder, steadying the angel who was slowly sinking to his knees.

Keith felt numb, blinking rapidly.
"Why?" He murmured, staring out at the copter as it rose into the air. He looked at Demitri, pain on his face. Why was Alayna leaving? She had promised. Keith winced, staring wordlessly at the snow now, his body numb, his heart pounded in his chest. He couldn't understand why she was doing this? It wouldn't help anything, Nicko would just come back, bomb the shit out of everything, it wouldn't matter, her sacrafice, her whatever, would all be for nothing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:48 pm

Maria only shook her head. "You're guess is as good as mine love." she murmured as the chopper set down a few yards away. Alayna jumped out then, yelling something over the roar of the engine before running through the snow towards them.

Her eyes were red, but her face was stubborn as she stood in front of them. "Listen. I talked to Nicko. He wouldn't agree to you guys staying here with all the deaths. You've got to leave, it's the only way I could convince him out of this."

Maria blinked, looking at Alexi before at Demitri and then Keith. "Where do you expect us to go? This is our home."
Alayna swallowed, boucning with the cold. "I know, I know. But he won't listen. Kristen and Maddie are still at the lodge, but Nicko doesn't know that." she added, quickly looking at Demitri. She was avoding Keith's gaze, Maria realized.
"What about you?" Maria asked quietly. A few tears left Alayna then.
"I can't stay." now she looked at Keith. "But I won't be gone for long. Hopefully I'll find a home, same as the painters of the past." then quietly, staring at the ground, she added. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:55 pm

"We're not leaving Alayna. My family owns this land. This is our home, we will not leave just because of the whim of some idiotic human" Alexi snapped, Vlad and Sven joining him, leaving Jason to watch the far end of the house.
"You don't have the rights to make deals for us Alayna" Sven said gently, "If Nicko wants to talk, its on our terms. You were a guest here, almost family, but only myself, Alexi, Vlad and Demitri have the right to make deals pertaining to our livlihood, as heads of this coven. I'm sorry you felt the need to make this agreement, but we will not abide by it" Sven murmured gently, shaking his head.

Keith glanced at Alayna, eyes hard.
"Don't apologize, you owe me more then this" He said, stepping away from her. His heart was literally breaking, he couldn't handle this. Demitri rested a hand on Keith's shoulder, glowering at Alayna.
"Alayna" Demitri murmured, shaking his head. "I thank you for taking care of Maddie and Kristen, but I have my limits. And if I ever see your brother, he won't survive to be suprised" His eyes darkened, as Keith winced, resting against his friend.
Keith was completely heartbroken, he had given his heart, his life to a human, and now, now it was being carelessly thrown away.
"Goodbye Alayna" He said simply, he glanced up at the sky, grey wings revelaing themselves for a moment, flashing white briefly, before settling on grey again. He wouldn't go back to heaven, he'd stay with Demitri, but he would never deal with a human again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:13 pm

For a moment, Alayna was renered speechless. She stood there, dumb founded entirely, tears streaming down her face as Keith walked away from her. Her heart shattered then, the sharp edges cutting into every part of her.
"I-I didn't want anyone else to get hurt..." Alayna's voice was quiet. "I didn't know what he would do..."

Maria took a step forward then, her eyes showing a bit of sympathy. She put a hand on the girl's shoulder firmly.
"Go now, you're brother will be worried about you." she said quietly, steering Alayna around to face the chopper that was slowly starting up again.
"But-"
"No more. We're perfectly capable of handling this ourself." Maria said, ever softly, walking with Alayna those few steps forward. She withdrew her hand then and nodded for Alayna to continue without her. Alayna swallowed hard, refusing to look back as she half ran towards the chopper, numb from more than the cold.

Maria watched as the chopper lifted from the ground and took off. She shook her head, walking back to Alexi. "Now, he'll send the troops." she murmured, her mind racing. If Nicko had been waiting for them to agree to Alayna's deal, that plan had failed, and it would have been the only thing stopping him from attacking again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:21 pm

"Good" Keith said, his voice emotionless.
"I need something to kill" Nicko may have anticipated the vampires, but there was no way in hell he anticipated an angel, a pissed off, vengeful angel.
Demitri took a hesitant step from Keith, watching the silver, flaming sword in his friend's hand. He had seen Keith's wing go white, knowing he was able to return home whenever he chose. He also knew, Keith was about ten times more powerful now, which was slightly nerve wracking. Demitri sighed, calling Kristen, she needed to know what was happening.
When she didn't pick up, he left a voice mail, telling her to call him whenever. He sighed, looking at Alayna as she left, eyes hard.

"I can't believe her" Alexi growled, as did Sven and Vlad.
"I cannot believe she would do this. Did any of them honestly think we'd just up and leave? At the request of some insignificant human?" Alexi as practically viberating with anger, Sven looked annoyed, and Vlad, well, Vlad was scary. The three turned to stare at Keith, normally peaceful, the angel suddenly looked deadly, deadly enough to cause two seaoned warriors to step away, and for both Sven and Vlad to hiss anxiously. Suddenly, Alexi almost felt bad for Nicko.

"I can't believe she chose him" Keith growled, shaking his head and staring at Demitri. Demitri winced. "She didn't think she had a choice' He stammered, Keith was angry, it made sense, but as usual, Alayna had acted hastily.
"I don't give a shit. She chose, she promised and she broke that. I honestly believed in a human. I gave up nearly everything for her, and this is what she does to me?" He raged, his silver wings turning almost black in anger.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:37 pm

"I hope your happy." Alayna snapped, glarring at her brother who was sitting in the seat across from her. Just like back at the cafe, Nicko's face showed nothing of the emotions he was feeling, his eyes didn't even flicker from their cold brown.
"Did they agree?" he asked after a moment. Alayna's jaw clenched and she shook her head stiffly.
"No. I wish you would just listen to me. If you go down there then they'll kill you, and your men. Why couldn't you just leave us alone? Everything was perfect!" Alayna cried, turning her eyes away from him then. She felt the vibration in her pocket from Kristen's phone, and firgured she should try and return it to the shifter.
Once the chopper had landed, Alayna turned, heading back up to the ski lodge. She shook Kristen until the shifter woke up.

"What is it?" Kristen asked, frowning at Alayna's hard face.
"I made a mistake." Alayna said, handing Kristen her phone. "I don't think I can make up for this one. I tried Kristen, I'm sorry." Kristen blinked, wincing and sitting up, Maddie still asleep in her arms. Alayna had already turned to leave then. If Maddie wasn't with her, Kristen would have followed. Looking at her phone, Kristen frowned, seeing a voicemail from Demitri. She listened to it before calling him back, waiting paitently for him to answer, silently wondering what the hell was going on.

Maria winced, first taking a step away from Alexi and his brothers. The three alone were beyond angry, and it was unnerving. Maria swallowed hard, glancing at Keith before taking another step back, her eyes wide with shock. Never before had she seen anyone as peaceful as Keith so angry so...vengeful. She tensed, hearing the sound of machinary in motion. Maria looked up then, frowning. She couldn't see where they were coming from yet, but she could hear them which meant whatever it was, was still a good while away.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:45 pm

"Kristen" Demitri answered the phone, shaking his head, watching Keith worridly. He could hear the noise in the background, and was beyond thankful for the block between him and his loved ones.
"I can't talk long, shit's about to hit the fan. Alayna screwed up love, big time, she's gone, with Nicko. Keith's, Keith's basically destroyed at this point. I pity anything that gets in his way. I love you, I love Maddie as well. I will come and get you when this is over, stay at the hotel, if anything happens, call me. Bye" He clicked the phone shut, he didn't ahve time to explain everything to her.

Keith stared, eyes hard into the distance, like the vampires, he could hear everything going on. His eyes narrowed, sword clenched in his hand, an angry expression on his face.
"Today, humans die" He commented, he could hear the voice of his brother in his mind, laughing, urging him forward. Angels, despite the depictions, were war-like, and his brothers were extremely happy to have a powerful ally on earth. He whirled his sword once, wings flared, a fearsom sight, this alone would terrify religious and un-religious men alike. Used to dealing with vampires, angels were a whole other realm of weird, and well, even if you did hunt vampires for a living, many people were still religious.

Alexi's eyes grew wide, before narrowing, a vicioius snarl ripping from him. Closing his eyes he focused, before turning.
"There" He said simply, Demitri faced the same direction as him, both vampires staring at something unseen to the others.
"They're here" He breathed, "Lots of them" Laughing, "Should be fun" His eyes narrowed again, his brothers growled, looking to see what he was staring at. Then, they were visible, coming across the snow, already the nervous glances between them was odvious. These men were not used to having to fight.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Kristen frowned, straining herself to listen to Demitri's half rambling voice. "Demitri I-" she stopped then, still listening. She swallowed hard and sighed. "O-Okay." straight fear went through her as she heard that Alayna had gone with Nicko, knowing what that would have done to Keith. That's what the girl had meant.
"I love you too. Demitir, be careful." Then the line went dead. Kristen closed her phone, holding it to her forehead for a moment. She pushed herself to stand, wincing and holding Maddie closer to her. Walking over to the front desk, Kristen quietly asked for a room before taking Maddie upstairs and setting her down on the bed. Turning the T.V. on, Kristen flickered to the news, wondering if anything was on in regards to what was happening. So far, nothing. Kristen sighed, turning off the screen and trying not to wince at the pain lancing through her. She needed to get back to Demitri...she should be out there, fighting. With him. Maddie whimpered in her sleep, bring Kristen from her thoughts roughly. No, this time, she couldn't fight.

Maria winced, shaking her head. It seemed everyone was in defense mood; something was wrong with her. She felt sorry for the humans now. Sorry because she knew they were basically walking to their death and some fool-hearty attempt to try and keep the peace. Maria sighed, holding her arm to her chest. The cuts had healed, and she could flex her fingers at least at this point, but the burns were still present.
Are they serious? Maria looked over at Jason then, who was standing a ways behind her. Sadly, Maria sighed and nodded.
They know they're no match for vampires? he asked, looking skeptically at the troops coming forward, flanked by two large tanks
"Yes...they know..." Maria said, shaking her head gently. Her eyes narrowed, looking at the guns the men were holding. They didn't look like ordinary rifles. "Careful boys..." she wanred. "They've made some modifications it seems..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:09 pm

"Fire" Alexi explained, nodding at the guns, "The only thing that can hurt a vampire. Instead of shooting a bullet, it shoots a flame" He nodded, one soilder had prematurely shot, and well now, everyone kenw what was going on.
"Simple dodge techniques guys, use your speed, keep your eyes peeled, and watch eachothers backs" He commented, tensing. Alexi had a happy grin on his expression, he loved fighting, and well now, now they had made in intresting.

Keith also had a sadistic expression on his face. Sighing, the angel summoned a large ball of glowing white light. He aimed, and fired. A huge explosion ensued, sending human bodies went flying into the air, effortlessly he had managed to cut down Nicko's forces by a quarter.
"Never screw with an angel" He commented dryly.

Demitri watched Keith, dumbfounded.
"Shit man" Keith was so much more powerful thenhe had been before.
"I guess being a full angel again has it's benifits" He commented, shaking his head and sighing. Alexi sighed, "Come on, strike now, while they're terrified and confused" He leapt forward, suddenly charging at breakneck pace at the startled humans. They broke, terrified of what they suddenly faced. Stopping in the middle of the confusion, Alexi held one by the neck, "Stop" He yelled, causing the scrambling people to pause.
"Send your leader to me, and no one else gets hurt" He glowered, staring at the humans, waiting for their answer. One shot at him, answering the question.
"Fine" Alexi dodged, snapping the man;s neck as he managed to avoid being burned.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:39 am

Jason winced. This was going to be a blood bath. There would be no fight, the humans didn't stand a chance. He glanced at Maria, who now had a hard expression on her face. He turned to look back in enough time to see Keith cut down nearly half of the troops that were stalking towards the house. Maria shook her head.
So many shouldn't die at the foolness of one... Maria mumbled. Jason merely shrugged, listening to Alexi and following suit as the others lanched forward. Maria sighed, and merely stuck to defense, only hurting those who made attempt to catch others unaware. She did her best not to kill.

"Sarg get her out of here."
"What? No! Nicko you're insane!" Alayna screamed, fighting against the strong arms that came around her. She kicked, fighting back as Kristen had taught her, making it over to her brother. She grabbed his arm, turning him to face her.
"They. Will. Kill. You. How many times do I have to tell you that?!" Alayna asked. Nothing. His eyes were dark, his face was hard. This isn't Nicko. Alayna swallowed hard, breathing and pulling at the energy just under her skin. Alayna gasped, meeting with magic, not Nicko's energy. She couldn't hold it in, if she did, it would take her over like it had Nicko. Wincing, Alayna opened her eyes, and they fell on one of the tanks that was heading towards the house. Pointing, Alayna realesed the magic, fighting against the urge to be sick as it passed through her system. The tank erupted in flames, shattering into peices. Alayna did this three times before the magic was gone, and Nicko lay unconscious in the snow.
"Call them back." Alayna said, her voice harsh. "Call the troops back now." she said, meeting the eyes of the second in command who simply nodded and did as he was told.

Jason stopped, holding up an arm as a tank blew up in front of him. He staggered back, falling into the snow, watching in amazement. Maria was there the next instant, pulling him up and out of the way of flamming debris.
"They're leaving..." Maria muttered then, Jason's arm drapped over her shoulder. Maria turned, looking over at Alexi. "They're falling back! Who shot the tanks?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:49 am

"Alayna" Keith stated, eyes narrowed. Humans were running, he didn't care. The angel shot high into the air, hovering above the house, he glanced down, staring down at the chaos below him.
Finish it Gabriel's voice sounded in his mind. Keith paused, raising his sword, unsure. He wanted to destroy, be vengeful, but he didn't feel right destroying humans running away from him.
"No" He stated, hovering effortlessly over the house. He glanced down at Alayna, the humans were leaving now. He didn't know what she intended to do, and he was doing his best not to care. Slowly, he fell into a dive, pulling up at the last minute, landing in front of Alexi.
"They're leaving, they won't be back" He said, vanishing his sword with a word.

Demitri stood next to Alexi, bodies piled around him. No serious injuries, which was a relief. Sighing, he flicked his phone open, texting Kristen to say she could return, but to drive slow, they needed to tidy up first, he didn't want Maddie seeing the carnage.
"Kristen and Maddie our on their way. Tell the humans they can collect their dead, if they choose to" The ones Keith had killed didn't look human anymore. He glanced at the angel, seeing him land by Alexi.

Alexi patted Keith lightly on the back.
"Good job, thank you" He said, glancing back at Maria, she had held back durning the fight, it was who she was. He didn't understand it, but he could respect her choices. He turned, loping tiredly over to the humans. He barely glanced at Alayna, his shirt had been burnt off, but his skin was fine.
"Well you have our permission to collect your dead. If not, we will dispose of them" He glanced at Alayna now.
"If you want to come back and stay with us, you have our permission. However, I would suggest you make peace with Keith if this is the route you choose" He smiled at her, before looking at the man in charge, waiting for his decision.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:06 am

Alayna was helping them lift Nicko onto a strecther. She glanced over as Alexi came over, her whole body going rigde at the sight of him. The man now in charge glanced at Alayna, as if she had more authority then him; he had watched her destroy the tanks, and was honestly wary of upsetting her at all.
Her face was pale and drawn as she looked back at Alexi. "Thank you." she said gently. "Send whoever you can to recover the bodies." she said to the sargent who then nodded and gave the order. As he walked away, Alayna turned back to Alexi.
She swallowed hard, looking over at Nicko as they pulled him onto a helicopter for medical transport. "I have some things to take care of first." she told him gently. "Maybe I can still come visit?" she asked, giving a half smile. Alayna was pretty sure Keith would never want to see her again, and she doubted she could make up for what she had just done so easily. There was still the matter of how Nicko had been spelled that bothered her. As the helicopter started, Alayna sighed and gave Alexi one last nod before turning and running to catch it.

Maria watched as troops carried bodies away. Her eyes followed Alexi as he walked over to Alayna, and watched as she walked away, climbing onto the chopper before it took off and flew away. She sighed, glancing over at Keith for a moment, apprehensive. She had never seen the angel that way before, and she was worried for him now. This had to have been hard on him.
Soon, though, the sun was setting, and the bodies were cleared from the bloody and torched snow. Kristen's SUV pulled onto the road before stopping there since the rest was still cut off from regular traffic. She climbed out of the truck, walking towards the barricade and snapping at the gaurd, who quickly let her pass.
Once the truck was in the drive way, Kristen ran towards Demitri, closely followed by a small husky. Kristen wrapped her arms around him, not caring that it had hurt, slamming into him like that. "Oh God, what happened? Are you alright?" she asked quietly, wincing as she pulled herself away.
"Daddy!" Maddie called, having shifted back, tugging at his burnt shirt gently, wanting to be picked up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:50 pm

Alexi walked back over to Maria, wrapping his arms around her. Keith had wandered back inside, and he sighed.
"Alayna said she'd come back and visit" He sighed, "I dunno if Keith will ever forgive her though" He winced, watching Maddie and Kristen rush over to Demitri. He sighed, "Perhaps Kristen can talk some sense into her, I can't believe she'd so willingly hurt Keith that way" He sighed, kissing Maria's cheek softly. Angels were like vampires, it was very, very hard for them to fall in love, and for Keith to love a human, well, that was huge.
"Alayna just destroyed an angel" He winced, shaking his head and sighing.

Demitri smiled at Kristen as she slammed into him, steps ahead of Maddie.
"I'm fine" He said, smiling and picking up Maddie as she tugged on his shirt. He kissed her cheek, before looking back at Kristen.
"Alayna took control of the soilders, they stood down, after Keith, er, did something. Everyones fine, well, except for Keith, but that's more emotional" He smiled at Maddie.
"I missed you guys" He said, tapping her nose and glancing back at Kristen.
"The house caught fire a bit, it'll need some work, but it's safe to stay in"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:01 pm

Maria sighed, resting her head in the nook of Alexi's shoulder and neck. "I don't think she realized it love." she murmured quietly. She sighed deeply, pulling away and holding her arm to her shoulder. She sucked in a breath, flexing her fingers gently, and they hardly moved. Maria cursed, looking over her shoulder as Keith walked inside.
"She said she didn't want anyone to get hurt because of Nicko's stupidity..." Maria murmured. "She didn't take into consideration anyone getting hurt because of her actions." Maria sighed then, shuddering lightly. Poor Keith.

Maddie dug her face into Demitri's shoulder. "I missed you too." she murmured. Kristen had taken a step back as Demitri picked up Maddie, and now she was rubbing her chest gently. She frowned, listening to Demitri.
"Alayna did what?" She asked, rubbing her forehead. Kristen had been so out of it, that she hadn't noticed when Alayna left the lodge with her phone. Kristen hardly remembered when Alayna had returned her phone since it was in her pocket right now. Maddie shivered then, still pressed into Demitri's shoulder.
"Let's go inside then." Kristen murmured, rubbing her arms as well.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:08 pm

"Well, I guess she'll find out sooner or later" He sighed, "Let's go help clean up, then Sven can take a look at your hand" He said, guiding her towards the house. Sven, Jason and Vlad had followed Keith inside, leaving a good amount of space between themselves and the angel. He opened the door, the house looked relatively alright, only the attic had been a bit damamged, so besides that, everything was fine. He kissed Maria's cheek, leading her to the washroom and carefully washing her hand for her. They needed to get rid of the blackness, soot, so that Sven could examine the injury properly.
"Go see Sven while I shower, alright?" He said, he had a few cuts and scrapes, as well as butnsh, but he wasn't that bad.

Demitri nodded, "Alayna left with Nicko, she wanted to try and make a deal on our behalf. She wanted us to leave. Alexi refused, all of us did, and she took off. She managed to take control of Nicko's soilders, and stop them, but now she's gone. Keith's, well. Keith's destroyed Kristen, please don't go near him until we know he's safe" He kissed Maddie.
"Yea? Inside it is" He repositioned Maddie, reluctant to put her down. Now that everyoen was back together, Keith had dropped the pain block, though his pain wasn't bad at all, and his injuries were already healing thanks to all the blodd he had in his system.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:16 pm

Maria nodded grimly to Alexi, allowing him to lead her back inside. Jason was walking down the stairs then.
Are you alright? he asked her, nodding at her arm. Maria shrugged.
"I'll be fine." she murmured, wincing and hissing as Alexi cleaned her hand. The water burned her cuts though it cooled down the burns along her wrist and arm. She nodded, watching as Alexi walked off before turning to find Sven.
"Hey. Think you could take a look at my arm?" Maria asked gently, stilling holding her wounded hand to her chest with a weak smile.

Kristen's jaw dropped at what Demitri was telling her. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "No...why? I mean..." Kristen sighed, her shoulder's falling. "She wouldn't do that to Keith, not unless she thought she had no choice." Kristen murmured.
Maddie looked from Demitri to Kristen as they talked, understanding only what their tense emotions were telling her. As they walked into the house, Maddie grew ridged. She inhaled sharply, turning and hiding against Demitri once more, shaking lightly despite the fact that they were back inside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:25 pm

Sven glanced at Maria.
"Sure" He said, he had his bag in front of him, and patted the couch, indicating that she should sit. Sighing, once she did, he carefully settled her arm in his lap, nodding, and opening his case.
"This should be easy" He rubbed some slave on the burns, this would help with the healing, as well as keep them cool. He carefully wrapped a bandage around it, making sure she didn't hurt it anymore.
"There" He grinned, "Should heal in the next few days, the skin will take some time, but besides that, you're good as new"

"She made herself believe she didn't have a choice Kristen. She made a decision, and now she has to deal with it" He sighed, rubbing Maddie's back.
"Let's go upstairs" He nodded at his brothers, before walking up the stairs carefully.
"You okay Maddie?" He asked, he sat down on the bed, looking at Kristen as he settled the little girl in his lap. Carefully, he pulled the blanket over his lap, wrapping Maddie in it lightly. He sighed, she was still shaking, and he doubted it was from the cold.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:36 pm

Maria smiled. "Thanks Sve." she said, sitting down and giving him full access to her arm. She didn't budge as Sven rubbed a slave onto the burns. For a while they stung, and she flinched a bit, but then it cooled down, and Maria sighed. Otherwise, Maria didn't move as Sven wrapped her arm. She grinned then, and nodded again to Sven. "Thanks." she said again before standing up and heading back to Alexi, wanting to be near him at the moment.

Kristen sighed, following Demitri upstairs. Maddie was still shaking, her eyes blue eyes had change to a dull gray as Demitri wrapped a blanket around her. Silently, Maddie shook her head, pulling the blanket around her tighter. It covered her mouth, and Maddie stared distantly at the floor. Kristen frowned, looking at Maddie for a moment as the child closed her eyes and breathed deeply. She looked...angry almost. Kristen's shoulder's fell. Keith...Maddie was picking up on the angel's anger. Kristen simply sat on the bed, not exactly sure what to say, or what she could say about this. Part of her was still trying to firgure out what had happened, why it had happened.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:47 pm

Alexi poked his wet head out of the washroom as she came back.
"Hey" He said, shaking his head and spreying water all over her.
"Ha" He stepped out, a towel rapped losely around his waist, he needed clean pants, or shorts, and he was bloody exhausted.
"Sven take care of you?" He asked, glancing down at her arm, relieved to see it neatly bandaged. It was like Sven's trademark.

Demitri sighed, he too realized Maddie was picking up on Keith's emotions. He needed to speak to Keith, see if he could gaurd himself from Maddie, he knew he could from Alayna, when she had been learning her gift, she had borrowed Keith's magic numerous times by accident, and he had managed to stop that, so maybe he could stop this.
"I'll have a word with Keith" He handed Maddie to Kristen, kissing each of them lightly, before slipping down the hall and knocking on Keith's bedroom door.
"Hey" He stepped inside, wincing as Keith turned, glowering at him. "I-I was wondering if you could maybe close yourself off, from Maddie. She's picking up on your emotions" Keith's eyes grew wide, despite his anger, he too loved Maddie.
"Oh damn, I forgot, I'll do that. Sorry" A golden light flared, settling around Keith, it blocked him off, emotionally, from anyone who could pick up on it.
"There"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:59 pm

"Hi-Oi!" Maria exclaimed as Alexi shook his head like a dog, spraying water everywhere. She laughed despite herself then, walking over to the bed and sitting down with a long sigh. After a moment, Maria let herself fall back, the bed creaking beneath her. As an answer to Alexi's question, Maria lifted her wrapped arm gently. "Just a few burns and cuts." she said then, shrugging.

"No." Maddie said, trying to dislodge herself from Demitri. That proved to be impossible. She watched as he left, shaking her head. She didn't want him to leave. Getting out of Kristen's arms was much easier, and she ignored Kristen calling her.
Maddie let go of the blanket, running down the stairs after Demitri. She stood at Keith's doorway, half hidden by it as she watched him with those same gray eyes. They went wide as she saw the golden light surrond him and then there was nothing. Maddie sighed, no longer tense, but still a bit upset. She couldn't feel Keith's emotions anymore, but she didn't need to at this point, the first wave had been enough.
Maddie looked back at Keith, more sympathetic now. She didn't say anything, just gazed at him, silently wishing she could walk into the room and hug him; Demitri was in her way though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: