Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:14 pm

Alexi nodded.
"Yea I did. They weren't close enough to the house to pose a problem though" He murmrued, shaking his head and sighing. He held her tighter, not hard enough to hurt though, not wanting to hurt her or anything.
"You alright?" He murmured gently, cradling her against her and kissing the top of her head lovingly. He knew she was responsible for those bodies, but no one could have anticipated an avalanch. He knew she was probably stressed, not wanting to upset her, he cradled her against his chest sighing.

Demitri sighed, he could scent her tears, which was upsetting.
"Kristen, love?" He gently moved, leaving Maddie for a moment to pull her against his chest, cradling her gently.
"Shhhh" He murmured, he didn't like seeing her so upset, and he knew he was responsible.
"I'm fine love, I promise" He said, knowing she was worried about him, and being overwhelmed by all her emotions.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Maria sighed, rubbing her eyes gently. "Yea. Hadn't realzied how far I went." she muttered, shaking her head. "I'm sorry." she said again, kissing him gently. The memory of the pain was still fresh in her mind, and it hurt knowing Alexi had felt it too. That was the very last thing she wanted to do; cause him any pain like that.
"I'll be alright." Maria murmured, putting her head on his shoulder, pulling her arms to wrap them around his neck, holding her closer to him.

Kristen sighed, resting her head on Demitri's shoulder, letting the tears go silently. No point in holding them back now. She swallowed before taking a shaky breath and pulling herself away to rub her face clear of the tears.
"Sorry." she murmured, hating that she was crying right now. "I know, I know." she whispered, shaking her head and rubbing her eyes roughly again, sighing. She couldn't help it at this point. This had been close to the thrid time Demitri had been nearly taken from her.
"I worry about you is all." Kristen said, smiling weakly and coughing. "I can't help it." She rubbed her eyes again, cursing quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Alexi nodded.
"I know love" He murmured, sighing and cuddling against her, wrapping his arms around her waist. Sighing, he picked her up, moving onto the bed and settling her down, lying back and letting her rest on his chest. He ran his fingers absentmindedly down her back, intertwining them with her hair for a moment.
"Don't worry love, we all make mistakes" He said, blood lust was something they couldn't control.

Demitri held Kristen against him, rubbing her back, trying to sooth her.
"I know you worry about me love, I worry about you too" He sighed, kissing her cheek and wiping away her tears with his thumb.
"Shhh, you don't need to apologize love, never" He held her closer, tightly against his chest.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:49 pm

Maria sighed, closing her eyes as Alexi picked her up effortlessly and set her back down on his chest. She smiled at him before closing her eyes again as he ran his fingers down her back. She laughed quietly before looking back at him and nodding sadly in agreement.
"Our mistakes are deadly though..." she murmured quietly, twirling her fingers gently in his hair. "And sadly, we never can forget them...can we?" Maria asked, smiling lightly as she looked down at him.

Kristen coughed lightly again, trying to keep herself quiet and not wake up Maddie. She forced herself to listen to Demitri, letting his voice wash over her and relax her. She smiled lightly as he kissed her and brushed her tears away. All she could do was nod, her throat still closed against the sobs that wanted to escape her.
Sighing, Kristen swallowed hard again, letting her head fall to Demitri's shoulder as he held her against his chest. She wrapped her arms around his neck, being careful so that she didn't hurt him in any way. Staying like that helped, and pretty soon, her eyes ran dry and the lump was gone from her throat. Shaking her head, Kristen picked herself up from Demitri, still rubbing at her face that was now blocthed red from her crying.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Alexi sighed, "No, I don't think we can. Human mistakes can be deadly as well" He murmured, "Wars, plauges, famine, they're mistakes tend to be considerably larger then ours" He smiled and sighed, "Besides, it's not like DNA evidence can trace them to us" He teased, vampires were impossible to track using any techniques. They were 'dead' after all.

Demitri smiled at Kristen, keeping her in his arms, loosely so she could move. He sighed, relaxed as she calmed.
"You're so beautiful" He murmured, looking at her like a starving man seeing food for the first time. His entire being flilled with so much love at that moment, he was suprised he could hold it all in.
"I love you" He said, smiling and kissing her lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:02 pm

Maria 'tched' and waved a hand dramatically. "What do we need to worry about plauges and famines for?" she asked, her eyes dancing mischieviously as she looked back at Alexi. "Although, the Black Death was difficult, I'll have to say that much..." she murmured, shuddering lightly at the memory.
She laughed quietly. "Ha, DNA. When I first heard about all that, I almost fell out of my chair laughing." Maria chuckled. "They thought it was a reveloutionary break-through."

"No. You're delirious." Kristen sniffed, coughing again. She couldn't understand how he saw her like that. She had just balled her eyes out. They were probably puffy and red now because of it, and her cheeks were probably flushed, and her whole face still felt wet from the tears. She shook her head gently, looking over at him as he kissed her. Kristen sighed, kissing him back before pulling away.
"I love you too." Kristen murmured, smiling lightly before rubbing her face again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Alexi laughed, "Yea, that was unpleasent" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing.
"God, I remember DNA, iPods, all that shit, so pointless, I prefer my time, ancient, ha ancient, Rome, those people knew how to get things done, none of this shit" He shook his head and sighed.
"Humans today rely on their technology, they ignore everything else. Texting, cell phones, iPods, computers, so useless"

Demitri laughed.
"No, I'm not" He rested contently against her, keep her wrapped in his arms, Maddie was curled next to him,, her back pressed up against his side. He shook his head, contently.
"Good" He murmured, kissing her again, he didn't care what she said, to him, she was the most beautiful girl on the world.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:44 pm

Maria grinned as Alexi laughed, running her fingers through his hair gently. She rolled her eyes as he started ranting about humans an their semingly pointless technology.
"Hey I happen to enjoy ipods." Maria said. "Much better than those ridiculous casset taps, or those bulky cd's. Much more simple." she grinned then, shrugging gracefully. Maria laughed then.
"In Rome, the way people got things done was by swinging a sword and hoping to chop of the other persons head." she teased, grinning and laughing again. "Oh so intelligent."

"Yes you are." Kristen murmured before Demitri kissed her again. She sighed, falling back against him. She wrapped an arm around his head, so that he was laying against her and not the bed. Deeping the kiss, Kristen turned her head gently before pulling away, resting her forhead against his. She couldn't help the small smile that came to her as she opened her eyes to look at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Alexi shook his head and laughed.
"Yes well, I honestly prefer that kind of way of getting things done, it's more my style" He grinned, he had been one of those sword swinging people.
"Alright, iPods can stay, I like iPods" He said with a grin, he had one, he also had an iPhone, Sven had gotten it for him.
"And cells aren't that bad, I guess. But the other stuff, useless" He said, letting her play with his hair, it was soothing.
"Mmm"

Demitri sighed and rested against Kristen, letting her take his weight, it felt good, just relaxing with her. He let out a content sigh, eyes closing, shaking his head.
"Am not" He grumbled, child-like. He didn't want to move, he didn't want her to move.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:57 pm

Maria chuckled. "Only cause it was what you were raised with..." Maria murmured, suddenly relaxed as she continued to twirl and un wine her fingers from his hair. She brushed it back a bit, smiling as she looked at his face.
"Hey, the internet helped us find Demitri's realtive." she added, smiling at him before looking back at her fingers. Maria lowered herself onto him then, resting her head on the arm that was wrapped around his shoulder. She purred quietly, watching her hand that ran through his hair contently.

"Yes you are..." Kristen whispered, her eyes still closed as her head rested against Demitri's. She sighed again. She didn't even care that he was grumbling against her right now. She had missed him. This whole time he had been sick, not really himself, she had missed him entirely. Sighing, Kristen kissed his forehead gently, then his nose and lips.
"Is it weird if I say I missed you?" she asked him quietly then, picking her head up enough to look at him clearly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:01 pm

Alexi sighed, "Alright, alright" He grumbled, laughing.
"I still prefer my time though" He said, shaking his head and sighing. "I'm a ridiculous warrior, what can I say?" He asked, "A gladiator till the bitter end, it's how I work" It was true, he only knew that life, despite everythihg that he had learned, he only knew that life.

Demitri sighed, "Am not" He grumbled again, though he opened his eyes, looking up at her.
"No, it's not weird. Though, I don't know how you could miss me, I was right here" He said, shaking his head.
Vlad knocked on the door.
"Sorry, time for more blood" He said, while Demitri groaned and hide his face against Kristen.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:08 pm

Maria giggled. "Admit it Lexi, you just miss the Coliseum." she teased, kissing his cheek playfully before resting back against him and playing with his hair. She had no idea why she was enjoying this so much. It was soothing, and his hair was soft, plus he didn't seem to mind at all.

"Well, you were in half a coma..." Kristen muttered before looking up as Vlad knocked. She sighed before turning to look at Demitri sharply as he head against her.
"Demitri, it's the only way you're going to get better." she said. "Be happy it's not mine anymore." Slowly, Kristen pulled herself away from Demitri, slidding off the bed to give Vlad the room he needed. She even pulled Madison off the bed gently, keeping the sheets wrapped around the sleeping girl.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:13 pm

"I can admit that easily. I miss it like crazy" He murmured smiling. Relatively speaking, Maria had been born at a very boring time in history. In his opinion, he and Demitri had it the best, Demitri being a viking basically, and he being a gladiator.
"I wish sometimes I could go back, fight in the coliseum, it was one of the few things I truely enjoyed about my life. Despite the fact that, in the end, I died"

Demitri sighed, watching her move away as Vlad neared.
"Yea, listen to Kristen" His brother snapped, re-opening his wounded wrist and looking at Demitri expectantly. Sighing, Demitri took the wrist, letting the blood pour down his throat, though he had no desire to drink.
"There" Vlad said, "Was that so bad?" He swept out of the room, leaving Kristen and Maddie alone with Demitri.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:21 pm

Maria chuckled lightly. "The Coliseum was dead by the time I was even in existence..." Maria murmured, meaning she had been a human at the time. She sat up then, resting over Alexi, smiling at him. "Though, I completely enjoyed the Renaissance. So much...fun." Maria grinned, shrugging her shoulders again.
"How about this, when the humans can finaly invent a time-machine. We'll go back." Maria said, laughing quietly.

Kristen grinned despite herself at Vlad, closing her eyes as he fed Demitri. She never wanted to watch that, partly because it creeped her out to an extent. Hearing the door close behind Vlad, Kristen opened her eyes. Walking back to the bed, Kristen set Maddie down, who stopped stirring instantly and curled up next to Demitri.
Kristen sighed then before shrugging. "It's only going to help. I know you're sick of it." she murmured quietly, running her fingers through his hair gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:26 pm

Alexi sighed, "I think the Rennisance was boring" He mumbled, like Demitri, he was into action, not enlightenment.
"Alright, hah, I bet I'd win in the Coliseum now for sure" He murmured.
"Kristen wants Demitri and I to teach her how to sword fight" He mumbled, yawning. He hadn't 'slept' in awhile, and was growing closer and closer to that zoned out state.
"Mmm, this is nice" He moved so he was pressed against her, head relaxing on her shoulder. He was to lazy to bother moving anymore now.

Demitri sighed, watching Vlad go, "I know" He murmured, stretching out, he did feel better, mentally, and the burning had all but disappeared. He curled up, letting Maddie rest against his chest, he didn't want the little girl seeing his back, as it was unpleasent, well, he assumed it was.
"How's my back?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:32 pm

Maria sighed and rolled her eyes. "Blood-thristy Roman." she murmured, teasing him lightly. "Then you're teaching me as well!" Maria said, eyes wide. "I've been asking you to for years now."
Maria shook her head then, seeing that Alexi was slowly zoning out. "You're impossible." she murmured affectionatly, rolling off of him so that she was laying on her side, him at her back. Effortlessly, Maria pulled the covers over the two of them, shaking her head at him.
"Yes it is. Go to sleep now." Maria murmured, kissing his forehead gently.

Kristen pulled the blankets away to look at Demitri's back. She shrugged, putting the covers back. "Some aren't so bad. The old ones have healed a bit. Looks like it's going to take you some time.." Kristen murmured quietly.
"You stopped bleeding though, which is good. No more burning I'm guessing?" Kristen asked, frowning. There was that werid feeling again, Keith's block was working perfectly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:44 pm

"Yea, I'll teach you" Alexi mumbled, smiling.
"Thanks" He zoned out almost instantly, cuddling against her. He was tired, and even a bit sick from blood loss, he'd need to go hunting once he woke up, badly. He shifted a bit, getting comfortable. He kicked his pants off, wearing only his boxers now.

Demitri smiled.
"No, no burning" He said, smiling. "Keith's block still working?" He murmured, he could feel her feelings, her pain, if she had any, but he didn't know if she could feel his. That was reassuring, he didn't want her to experience this.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Maria laughed quietly as Alexi moved around under the covers to get comfortable. She wasn't even sure what time it was in the day. Then again, she couldn't exactly blame him for being exhausted. It had been a long day. Sighing, Maria closed her eyes, pulling out her chopsticks to let her hair fall around her. Laying back against the soft pillows, Maria sighed again, letting her body relax.

"That's good." Kristen murmured, nodding to herself. She shrugged then, looking indifferent. "Like a charm." she said, shaking her head and running her fingers through her hair. "I'm not liking it that much, but whatever. It's a loosing battle to ask for it off at this point..." she said, shrugging again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:04 pm

"Honestly love, I'm relieved that you have it" Demitri murmured, smiling half-heartedly at her. Kristen liked knowing what was going on, particularly with him, but the pain was bad, and he didn't want her knowing that. She'd either pass out, or fuss more, neither of which was a good thing in his mind. She was already fussing like crazy, if she kenw the pain he was in, she'd flip. He was doing his best to mask it, pretend it was fine, but it wasn't, he felt like he was dying, though he knew he wasn't. The pain was intense, beyond intense, his mind was racing, it hurt, it was awful.
"Sorry love" He said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:12 pm

Maddie stirred quietly, rolling onto her stomach, pulling the blankets with her. Kristen frowned at Demitri, rolling her eyes.
"Like I said, loosing battle." she muttered. She wasn't about to argue this with Demitri. "Since I don't have the block, you need to tell me when something wrong." Kristen said then, poking him gently, smiling lightly. She knew that was something he hated to do; admitting he was in pain and needed any kind of help.
"Cause there's no other way I'll know." Kristen chuckled then, shrugging lightly before sighing. She rubbed her face gently then, suddenly exhausted. "Damn..." she groaned, realizing the coffe was completely out of her system at this point, and she was running on close to nothing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:17 pm

Demitri shrugged. He had no intention of really telling her if sometihng was wrong, he was in constant pain anyway, so he felt no need to tell her.
"You can always ask Maddie, she seems to know when somethings wrong" He said, watching her face suddenly fill with exahustion.
"Lie down love, you look ready to fall asleep where you're standing" He murmured, grinning. He doubted she would, knowing Kristen, she'd get Alayna to give her an energy boost, or she'd go drink more coffee. She wouldn't sleep with him like this, she'd be worried she would miss something.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:26 pm

Kristen coughed, falling back agaisnt the couch. "Maddie's out cold if you didn't notice." Kristen murmured, rubbing her forehead. "I'm not about to wake her up either. She just setteled back down..." Heaving a heavy sigh then, Kristen opened her eyes to look at Demitri before over at the clock. It was well into the afternoon; she had been up practically over twenty-four hours now. She should lie down for a while.
"Fine. But if something's wrong. You need to call one of your brothers and have them wake me up." Kristen said, her voice firm for all that it was tired as she stood up and slid onto the bed on Demitri's other side.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:33 pm

"Mhm" Demitri murmured non-commitinatly. He wasn't about to tell anyone anything. He rolled onto his stomach, more comfortable that way and closed his eyes. Madde on one side, Kristen on the other, it was perfect. He sighed, wrapping his arms around his pillow and burying his face in it, the next person trying to feed him would have a hell of time, they'd have to flip him over, which he intended to make difficult.

Keith stretched out on the couch, dislodging himself and tumbling to the floor. Startled, the angel jerked up, looking around. He groaned, rubbing his eyes and sighing, "What's goin' on?" He mumbled sleepily. He was exahusted, sore, and he had a pounding headache.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Alayna gasped, having been julted awake by Keith. "Ohmygod." she murmured, laughing quietly, seeing the angel on the floor.
"Are you ok?" she asked, shaking her head gently before sliding from the couch and sitting next to him. She did her best to hold back her laughter then, shaking her head again before looking him over.
"Nothing's been going on. Everyone's pretty much out of it. Demitri's doing better now." Alayna said quietly, still smiling, though she was concerned about Keith. He had just fallen from the couch after all.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:49 pm

Keith nodded, rubbing his head and sighing.
"Alright" He had smacked his head pretty good it seemed, he rubbed at it, feeling the bump.
"Damn" He murmured, not really paying attention to her for a moment, before he zoned back in.
"Me? I dunno, head hurts. I think I must have hit it on the coffee table" He grumbled, yawning again. Joy, he looked around, no one was in the living room anymore, just him and Alayna, he figured everyone had wandered off, doing their own thing. He sighed, rubbing his head again, and leaning back, god, it seemed everything was going well, particularly for Demitri.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: