Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Jason growled low in his throat. He watched as Alexi wandered off, going to follow, but Maria held him back.
No, Jason. They're drunk. she said quietly. If she could help it, Jason wasn't going to endure the sickness Demitri was going through so early in his existance, even if he had the extra posion. She growled in annoyance, seeing that Alexi was going after them. She shook her head, wishing she could have stopped him as she had Jason. It wasn't a good idea to stop a vampire once their instincts took over.
Come on, we'll find something else. she murmured, grabbing Jason's arm with strength no other woman possessed. She ran with him, not too far from Alexi, but far enough that the scent of the drunk teenagers wouldn't entice Jason. They found a few early-bird snowboards, and Maria left them both to Jason. She had fed a great deal the last time she went out, and could last a little longer.
"Better?" Maria asked, arms folded over her chest once more. Jason nodded, rubbing his lips gently. "Five bucks says Alexi's drunk." Maria murmured, a small degree of venom in her voice as Jason followed her back to where they had last seen Alexi.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Alexi had managed to feed on a teenager who hadn't been drinking, so thankfully he was fine. He glanced up at Maria, dead bodies littered the ground, though, none of them, save for one, had been drained. He was covering them with snow, making sure to bury them deep enough that they wouldn't be found for awhile.
"Ha, I don't get drunk" Alexi teased, smiling. "One of them wasn't drinking, just had to dispose of the witnesses" He murmured, brushing his hands on his pants and smiling at Jason and Maria.
"You guys good?"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:57 pm

Maria rolled her eyes at Alexi, letting her arms fall back at her sides and smirking. "You got lucky." she said, before looking over at Jason. She repeated Alexi's question in spanish, waving her hand in front of his face.
Jason blinked, having zoned out for a moment. "Huh? Oh, yea." he said, laughing at himself and nodded, shoving his hands into his pockets then.
Maria smirked again. "I don't really need to feed right now. I'm alright." Maria answered, looking around for a moment before back at Alexi. "Are you?" she asked, grinning teasingly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Alexi rolled his eyes at Jason.
"Alright, I have to head back to the house, but I dunno if it's such a good idea for you two" He winced at the idea of being seperated from Maria, but it was unfair to leave the newborn by himself.
"What do you two want to do?" He asked, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:26 pm

Maria frowned.
"We can head back to the house at least. I'll be fine." she said, not wanting to be without him at all right now. "Jason fed twice, he's good." she murmured, wondering why it wouldn't be a good idea to go back to the house. Where else were they going to go?
"Come on." Maria muttered, turning to head back towards the house. Jason watched Maria leave, looking back at Alexi, wondering what he had just missed. Sighing, Jason shrugged before running after her, loving how fast he could move now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Alexi followed behind Maria and Jason, keeping a slightly slower pace, mainly just to think. He sighed, slowing even more as they approached the house. He checked the time, it was time for him to let Demitri feed off of him, which was going to be incredibly unpleasent.
"I have to go, I'll be back in a bit" He said, kissing Maria lightly, and smiling at Jason, before sliding into the main part of the house. He opened the bedroom door, sighing. Both Keith and Sven had wraps on their arms now, and Kristen looked asleep, though she could be awake.
"Here we go" He murmured, Sven laughed.
"It's not that bad, he's getting to the point where we have to force him to drink" Sven warned, as Alexi tore open his wrist and let Demitri's fangs slip into his arm. He sucked into a breath, damn that hurt, but he did notice the lack of interest.
"How much does he need to take, cause he's already stopping?" He asked.
"More then that, you have to like force it" Sven murmured, moving to help him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:55 pm

Maria sighed as Alexi kissed her, watching as he slipped into the house. "See ya..." she murmured, falling onto the couch in the living room as Jason fell to the floor, flickering through channels as Maria stared out absentmindedly. She cringed lightly, smelling Alexi's blood, swallowing and rubbing her throat gently.
Sure you're alright? Jason murmured. Maria nodded as her answer, closing her eyes and making herself still.

Kristen inhaled deeply, rubbing her eyes. She opened her eyes gently, seeing that Alexi was here, though she could hardly hear what Sven was telling him. Rubbing her eyes gently, Kristen sat up a bit on the couch, her body having growned still. "Wassgoingon?" Kristen murmured tiredly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Keith glanced up, looking at Kristen as she woke up.
"Alexi's feeding Demitri now" He murmured, rubbing his hand absentmindedly over his own bandaged wrist.
Sven smiled, "Hey" He said to Kristen, as he pulled Alexi's arm back, bandaging it up like everyone elses.
"Vlad's turn next" He said with a small sigh, Kristen would have the most difficultly out of all of this, as the angel could heal, and the vampires were accustomed to this.

Alexi smiled, "Damn" He grumbled, glowering at Demitri.
"Every hour? He's not going to drink much anymore, he wouldn't take any of my blood, unless forced" He murmured, smiling at Kristen and shaking his had.
"I know, we need a new method" Sven murmured, up to this point, they were relying on Demitri's own thirst, but that had been satisfied, and he didn't want to drink aymore.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:07 pm

Kristen growled lightly, her body screaming in protest of her moving. She rested her elbows on her knees, her head in her hands, strecthing her shoulders and back. Her wrist twinged and Kristen swore colorfully, pulling her arm away to look at the bandage about her arm. Her memory came back to her then and Kristen rubbed her face, sighing deeply, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"God, I need coffee.." she muttered, knowing she wasn't going to be able to fall asleep. She hadn't exactly heard what Sven was saying, but gudging by the worried looks, something wasn't right. She heard Alexi same something about every hour and she frowned. "Is he not feeding now?" Kristen grumbled, her tired mind taking forever to register what was happening.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:16 pm

"Me too" Keith murmured, smiling tiredly at Kristen, sighing tiredly.
"Come on, I'll make us some" He sighed and looked at Kristen, holding his hand out to her. He didn't want to stress her out, particularly over the idea of Demitri not feeding.

Alexi and Sven exchanged a look.
"Not really, his thirst is satisfied, and he doesn't really want to feed anymore. We're trying to figure out a way to make him feed" Sven said, while Alexi sighed.
"You two go eat" He murmured, shaking his head at the two of them and gesturing for the two of them to go, talk.
"He's not going anywhere Kristen, go" Alexi murmured, while Sven nodded.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Kristen smiled at the idea of Keith making coffe. "French vanillia?" she asked, grinning tiredly, beyond exhausted at this point. She sighed, taking Keith's hand firmly with her own, pulling herself up, swaying on the spot for a moment. She cursed again, holding her head gently, waiting for her vision to clear.

She nodded gently to Alexi and Sven before gaining her balance again and heading out of the room, holding her head and blinking. She felt beyond exhausted at this point, and was working on somewhat of an autopiolet. Once in the kicthen, Kriste grabbed a stoll and slumped forward, resting agaisnt the counter.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Keith smiled.
"Sure" He led Kristen downstairs, and smiled, begining to brew the coffee.
"Anything to eat?" He asked her, sighing. He was starving, so he was going to make some eggs or something, but he wanted to know if she needed anything as well.

Vlad hard Keith and Kristen in the kitchen and stood up. The tall, dark haired vampire carried the still sleeping Maddie into the kitchen. The little girl's head was rested on his shoulder, her thumb lodged firmly in her mouth.
"Hey, everything alright?" He asked, still holding Maddie comfortably on his hip. She had her free hand tangled in his shirt, and he didn't care, shaking his head he rocked absentmindedly back and forth keeping Maddie soothed, asleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:37 pm

"Something with sugar..." Kristen murmured, her head resting on her better arm as she layed against the counter. She could hear the coffee pot gurling quietly as it brewed. She sighed deeply hearing Vlad. She picked her head up looking over at the vampire and laughing. She was partly delrious now in her exhaustion, and this seen was comical.
"Uncle Vlad!" Kristen muttered, laughing quietly. "I just need something to help keep me awake. Keith's making coffee. Care to join us?" she asked, looking over at Maddie for a moment.

The child was sleepy peacefully, and didn't seem to be phased at being in Vlad's arms at all. Kristen smiled to herself and nodded, putting her head back down on the counter, still giggling quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Keith smiled.
"Waffles sound good?" He asked Kristen starting the batter anyway. He was sort of in the mood for waffles now. He snorted, "Uncle Vlad eh?" He laughed softly, ignoring the vampire's small growl, though it was odvious Vlad didn't mind. Maddie had a rather startling effect on all the vampires in the house, they had become completely enamoured with the little girl, and she had them all wrapped around her little finger, Demitri in particular.

Vlad growled, rolling his eyes, though, he didn't really care.
"Something funny Kristen?" He teased, laughing as Maddie's hand twined even tighter in his shirt.
"How's Demitri doing?" He asked, Vlad was next in line for letting Demitri feed off of him, and he was curious as to what was going on.
"He's getting to the poing where he doesn't want to feed. So Sven's thinking up another way to try and get the blood in him. He's still out, though, he should wake up soon" Keith murmured, stirring the waffle batter before pouring it onto the waffle iron and closing the lid.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:52 pm

"So long as there's sugar." Kristen murmured, rubbing her face gently and sitting up straight, resting her elbows on the counter. She looked over at Vlad with a wiry smirk and a small chuckle. If Vlad was trying to scare her by growing, it wasn't working. Nothing seemed scary at this point, actually every thing had a small spark of comedy to her.

She simply shrugged, letting Keith do all the talking. She was still in the process of waking up, so she had little to no idea what was going on. Later if someone asked her what she remembered, Kristen probably would say anything about this. "Maddie give you any trouble?" Kristen murmured, the child's screaming being the somewhat last thing she heard from her daughter.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:59 pm

Keith placed a huge mug of French Vanilla coffee in front of Kristen, as well as a plate with a huge waffle on it, as well as a small bowl of strawberries and a bowl of whipped cream.
"There" He murmured, shaking his head and smiling.
"Lots of sugar" He took a sip of his own black coffee, and cutting a peice of his waffle.
"I'm gonna go wake Alayna up, see if she's hungry" He slipped out of the room, into his and Alayna's coffee in hand.
"Alayna? Love?" He nudged her, "You hungry?" He asked her, smiling and kissing her cheek, before taking a sip of his drink.

"Maddie? Nah, she's been asleep for hours. Not a problem. She was upset earlier, but now she's good. Don't worry Kristen, I can handle taking care of her" He said, smiling. He kissed Maddie's head, knowing it was almost his time to go up and feed Demitri. Then he'd come back, and take Maddie again, he could handle that no problem. Kristen was to dazed, and Keith could hold Maddie for the ten minutes it would take to donate blood.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Kristen laughed thankfully, taking the mug in her hands and hardly heistanting to take a large sip. The coffe burned her throat and heated her chest, but she didn't care. She needed the caffinee in her system as soon as possible. She sighed, putting the mug down and looking over at Vlad again, smiling. It seemed each of Demitri's brothers were just as taken with Maddie at this point. "Thank goodness." Kristen murmured, cutting into her waffles and eating them with a bit of strawberries and whipcream. "Thanks, by the way." Krsiten said, after taking another drink from her coffee. "For watching Maddie."

Alayna stirred gently in her sleep. It felt like she had just put her head down to sleep as Keith nudged her gently and kissed her cheek. "Crud..." Alayna muttered, rubbing her face to wake up. "What time is it?" Alayna asked, realizing there was hardly any sunlight coming into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:13 pm

Keith smiled.
"Six am, sorry for waking you. But Kristen is awake for now, and I was wondering if you wanted to talk to her. Plus, I made waffles" He murmured, shaking his head and retreating from the bedroom and back to the kitchen.
"I can take Maddie while you go upstairs" He offered, holding his arms out as Vlad deposited Maddie in them.
"Good?" He asked Kristen, holding Maddie with one arm, and taking sip of his coffee.
"Thanks" Vlad murmured, disappearing up the stiars and into Demitri's room.

Keith smiled at Kristen, holding Maddie casually, before putting his coffee down to have a bite of his own waffle. He smiled at Kristen, wondering if Alayna would get up or anything. He rocked back and forth, much like Vlad had. About fifteen minutes later, Vlad reappeared, accepting Maddie back from Keith.
"Hey" He said, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Alayna sighed, rubbing her eyes gently before sitting up. She went into the bathroom, cleaning up and brushing her hair before going out to change. She pulled on a fitting t-shirt and a pair of ripped loose jeans before walking into the kicthen, yawning and not believing she was awake this early. The smell of coffe and waffles met her, and Alayna inhaled deeply.
"Don't tell me you drank all the coffe already." she muttered, pulling up a stool next to Kristen.

Kristen watched as Vlad handed over the stirring Maddie to Keith before disappearing upstairs. She looked over at the oven clock, nodding to herself. She had a solid hour before it was her turn again. She finished off the waffles on her plate, draining her coffee mug as Vlad came back downstairs. A little more conscious now, Kristen sighed. "How's he doing?" she murmured as Maddie complained from being moved around before resting her head on Vlad's shoulder, her arms hanging at his back.

Alayna came then, and Kristen smiled looking at her mug which was empty. "Dunno. We can make more though. Waffles?" she asked; there was plenty of those, since Kristen had only eaten about three of the batch that Keith had made. Alayna nodded, making herself a plate and eating quietly as she waited for the answer to Kristen's question.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:35 pm

Keith glanced in the pot of French Vanilla he made, knowing Alayna didn't like black.
"No, there's enough for one more cup" Keith responded, pouring her a mug and placing it in front of her. He yawned, waiting for Vlad to answer the question. He smiled at Maddie, who was stirring, though now she was out again, completely zoned out.

Vlad sighed, wrinkling his nose at the scent of food, letting Maddie rest against him, arms hanging down his back.
"He's half-awake, complaning like no tomorrow. Getting him to drink is damn near impossible. Sven's arguing with him, but he's not exactlly normal right now. He knows he has to feed, but he's to sick to really understand why. So he's all argumentative, like a kid or something. Alexi had to hold him down so he could drink my blood, and we basically had to force him, so now he's super pissed off. Thankfully, he's to weak to get out of bed, or we'd be screwed" He sighed, glancing up the stairs. He could hear the brothers arguing, Demitri sounded so zoned out, it was almost painful to listen to.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:43 pm

"Awesome, thanks." Alayna murmured, drinking from her mug after finishing her waffles. She smiled as the coffee helped her wake up.
Kristen was rubbing her eyes forcefully, watching Vlad and shaking her head at his story. "He got like that when with the venom too." Krsiten muttered, covering her face and groaning. This was going to make things difficult. "He acts like a little kid because he's sick. I'll try talking to him. Let me know if Maddie wakes up?" She slipped from her seat then, taking her dishes to the sink before heading upstairs. She didn't bother to knock, walking into the bedroom but making sure to close the door behind her.

Alayna looked over at Vlad after setting her mug down. "Did she sleep all night?" she asked quietly, nodding at the half-asleep Maddie in his arms.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:01 pm

"He's not used to being sick. The last time he was sick, was when he was a small child, it's natural" Vlad explained, nodding.
"Sure thing" He sighed, before glancing at Alayna, "Yea, she's been out like a light" He said, sighing and glancing at the little girl.

Alexi was sitting on the floor by the bed, leaning his back against the frame. Sven was on the couch, and Demitri was lying on his side, back to the door. They all looked sort of zoned out at this point. Alexi glanced up, smiling tiredly at Kristen.
"Hey, feeling more awake?" He asked, Demitri was basically zoned out again, which was a nice change of his place, though he dobuted he'd stay asleep for long.
"Your turn again soon?" He asked, shaking his head and sighing, it felt like it had been a week, not just a few hours.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:08 pm

"That's probably for the better...." Alayna murmured, drinking her coffee slowly, savoring the taste and letting her mind take it's time to wake up. "What all this about Demitri needing to feed off you guys?" she muttered quietly, frowning as she looked at Vlad over the rim of her mug.

Kristen shrugged gently. "Still waiting for the coffee to kick in, but I'm not starving anymore." she muttered, looking at each of the brothers for a moment before back at Demitri. They were all in the same state at the moment, which was somewhat depresssing. She passed her fingers through Demitri's hari gently before nodding to Alexi somonly. "I got a few minutes." she murmured, sighing and moving her wrist around on her wounded arm.
Looking over at Alexi, Kristen tried not to frown. "Where's Maria?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:15 pm

"Well, we finally figured out what's wrong with Demitri. He started bleeding again last night, and the only cure is to drink the blood of a loved one, or ones, every hour for the next twenty four hours. So, instead of one of us being drained, we're alternating, so that no one has to give to much. So in, nineteen hours, Demitri'll be 'cured' though he has a long recovery time" Vlad explained.

Alexi sighed, "In the guest house with Jason" He murmured, rubbing his hand over his face.
"We have to be careful, the scent of so much blood around a newborn is dangerous, so she opted to stay with him, and well, I'm needed here" He said glancing at Sven whom nodded.

Demitri let out a small sigh as Kristen's hands ran contentlu through his hair. It felt good, though his back was burning, and he felt as if someone had dumped him in a lava river or something. He winced, shakng his head as the blanket stuck to his sore back. He hated the feeling, he felt awful, completely awful, and all he wanted to do was fall asleep, though he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Alayna cringed. "Dark stuff..." she murmured, shaking her head. "So that girl he drained at the party had the posion in her blood on top of being drunk?" she asked, just so that she was on the same page at everyone. That's why Kristen looked so exhausted..Alayna shook her head, rubbing her face after finishing her coffee, putting the mug back down on the counter next to her empty plate.

"Oh.." Kristen murmured, nodding as she listened to Alexi. "Oh." she repeated, looking surprised. She had completely forgotten about Jason. She looked down at Demitri, sighing as he winced. Carefully, she undid the bandage that Sven had wrapped around her wrist. It was stained and she let it fall to the bed. She wasn't healed at all, her skin still raw and bleeding a small bit. Sitting on the bed, Kristen rubbed at her arm, wincing as it caused her to bleed more. "Here," Kristen murmured, putting her bleeding arm to Demitri's lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: