Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:02 am

"Oh," Michelle glanced at Iggy at Keith's explanation, though he was still slightly confused. Iggy looked older than that, just a kid...He narrowed his eyes at Iggy, "how old are you?" He watched Iggy sniff, then look up at Michelle, he opened his mouth to speak, and managed to choke out 14 after some time of uneasy breathing. Michelle blinked, then frown, two years into being a teenager...that wasn't too bad. Right now, Iggy was acting like he was five. But Michelle didn't know, there was countless reasons for Iggy to act so young in a grown body.
For one, he'd been sick his whole human life, so no school, no peers other than his brother. So he'd depended on himself alone to figure out what was good and what was not...Of course, he had his mother to teach him school studies and things, and since he'd been sick, he'd had nothing to do but read, which was why he was intelligent. He studied, because he could do nothing else, and for the most part, he'd studied other people, his overprotective mother, his raging rebelling brother, and his easy going older brother whom had left the family for his own life. Iggy's being cooped up had made his mind childishly young for his age.

Iggy watched Michelle and his confusion, his breathing started to slow after a bit of watching it, then stopped all together, so that he was just clinging to Keith, his body still too tense to let the older vampire go, but he was pretty calm mentally now. It was only a matter of getting his body to be the same. He shifted his head to look up at Keith, whom was still rubbing his back soothingly. His eyelids drooped, then he muttered softly, "could you carry me? I'm sleepy, but we can't wait here any longer..." It was not an order, he didn't need it to be, Keith could still decide between Iggy's family sustaining life, and his own freedom.
---
Vaix lay limp on the ground for a second as he was pushed away, and all his questions were pushed aside. He stood, wandering over to her and sitting down beside the bed as he had been before everything had gone down the toilet. "Shaye please don't cry, what do you want me to tell you?" He didn't understand, not fully. It was hard too, he loved them both, and both were grumpy for different reasons. The demon right now, was snarling at Shaye for causing him hurt as if Shaye could hear her. He looked up at Shaye, laying his chin down on the mattress as he lifted a cautious hand to her shoulder. "Shaye?" He bit his bottom lip, he knew he'd probably piss the demon off for saying something he was pondering, but what else should he say to make her feel better? "I love you best Shaye," he whispered gently. He heard a sharp hiss in the back of his mind, though it sounded more hurt than anything, he thanked the fact he could talk to her without Shaye's hearing, and explained to her calmly that he loved them both equal, and was merely saying it to help Shaye's heart. To which the demon calmed and cooed him gently, praising him for his caring. He watched Shaye with sad puppy dog eyes, waiting for her to respond to something, anything...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Keith sighed, "Fine Ig" He murmured. He knew about Iggy's sickly child hood, and also knew that Iggy had learned his behaviour from his family. Sighing, he stood, scooping Iggy up and nodding at Michelle to follow him.
"Come on" He said, wandering aimlessly towards town. No one had told him where to go, and he was just heading towards the scent of humans. He didn't know where to go really, but he could always just find a hotel and crash there. Keith was also tired, but he wasn't as clingy as Iggy.

Shaye looked at Vaix, she wanted to believe him, she really did. But she also knew that the demon was inside his head, he could talk to it, and it to him.
"Don't lie to me. I know you don't love me more" She said, more tears falling down her face. She turned, burying her face in the pillow. Vaix didn't love her more, nor did he love the demon more, they were equal. At least until the demon managed to manipulare Vaix into loving it more then her.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Iggy smiled contently as he was scooped up, he lay limp for a moment of two watching Keith, then sighing. "really Keith?" he muttered in a sleepy, yet unapproving tone, "you're going back to town? Do you think that's wise?" He mentally commanded Keith to walk away from town and Vaix's house instead. It was far to dangerous to do that, and with so little time as well. He reached up, instinctively gripping Keith's collar in his hand and just holding onto it like a handle. He started to doze, falling into a light sleep.

Michelle stood when Keith called him, wandering after them curiously, then frowning when Iggy gripped Keith's neck. "Is that even comfortable?" he asked with a raised brow, it looked a bit like Iggy's hand was balled into a fist and laying on Keith's neck, but he wasn't sure. It made no sense really, so he waited for Keith to answer. Iggy, after knowing Keith had made an exception for Michelle, had taken some of the rule away so that Michelle too was allowed to be spoken too about the collar. Though still not without reason, it was one of those answer only when asked sort of things.
---
Vaix winced at her reaction, and crawled onto the bed with her. He didn't know what to do, just that Shaye was in pain, and it was because of his demon. He sighed, "But I do love you Shaye, I love you very very much, please tell me what's going on. I'm confused.What did I say that made you so sad?" It had to be in that one last sentence he'd said before she'd stormed off, but he didn't know what, or why she'd been so upset.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Keith sighed, and looked down at Iggy.
"So you want to spend the night hidden deep in the woods?" He muttered, shaking his head and glancing back at Michelle.
"It doesn't bother me" He responded, shrugging. Keith wasn't about to bring up the whole collar thing, it was up to Michelle to find out, or Iggy to tell him. He shifted his direction, wandering deeper into the forest now. He sighed, he didn't really know where else to go. Iggy was just making sure he didn't go to town, but besides that, he had no real instruction.

Shaye sighed.
"I know you love me" She responded. "I also know that you don't love me more then you love her" She said, shaking her head.
"Honestly Vaix, who do you think I'm so upset?" She asked, challanging him now. She wasn't about to just tell him why she was so upset, it was up to him to figure it out, if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:02 pm

"Yes," Iggy whispered softly, hearing him subconsciously. Then went quiet, he curled closer to Keith, his hand tightening on the collar as he did. He purred gently in his sleep, his face still streaked with previous tears he hadn't cared to wipe away, there was still a large puddle of tears on Keith's shirt as well, from when he'd hid against him, but that would dry on it's own.

Michelle narrowed his eyes in confusion, but shook it off and sighed, walking side, by side with Keith. "Does he bother you?" he pointed at Iggy, "I mean...you seem fairly tolerant of him and all but... He seems time consuming."
---
Vaix flinched slightly as he was challenged, he looked away, biting his tongue then looking back at her. "Competition maybe?" he guessed, "lack of understanding over her..." He bit his bottom lip, then wrapped his arms around Shaye and pulled her into his lap, "fear of neglect, maybe..." He closed his eyes and lay his head on her shoulder. He sighed, feeling more trapped and alone than Shaye could possibly understand. Trapped in a room, no way to get out alive, stuck with two things he loved with his whole heart, and both of them were pissed, to which it seemed to be directly at him, and he was trying. As hard as he could he was trying to make them happy. It was like a mouse trapped in a cage with two cats, batting it around and watching it struggle.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Keith sighed, and rolled his eyes, walking towards what he thought to be the center of the forest. It was dark now, but there was no sign of Vaix, and Shaye's phone hadn't gone off, so he figured he either wasn't coming, or something had happened with Shaye.
He glanced at Michelle again, shrugging. "Not really. He's just like my little brother from when I was human. Honestly, he is time consuming, but he's a kid, he needs attention, it's normal" He explained, wandering deeper into the rapidly darkening woods.

Shaye let Vaix pull her into his lap, though she made no effort to look at him.
"No" She said, shaking her head.
"Fear of being forgotten, chosen over" She shrugged, her voice was listless now. Lacking any emotion, in her mind, the 'battle' was already one. Vaix would choose the demon, she would die, it was a forgone conclusion. Something would happen, a choice would have to be made, and what good was she against someone who knew Vaix's inner mind, could manipulate him in such away that would make him completely forget Shaye even existed.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Michelle gave a nod, understanding, he went silent, staring at the hand gripping Keith's neck, narrowing his eyes, then suddenly, they snapped wide. "Keith!" He gasped in disbelief, how could he have missed it? "You still have your collar on..." He'd thought Keith had taken it off, along with Vaix and Shaye', why did he have it on again? Michelle's eyes drifted to the limp figure in Keith's arms. He bit his bottom lip, "oh..."
---
"Being chosen over," Vaix repeated, he sighed, his eyes closed then he shook his head. "You're afraid of being chosen over? Shaye..." He ran his fingers through her hair slowly, "you don't understand us. Raven and me, are interests are the same. She loves you too, she'd never hurt you, and she also loves me, and she would never hurt me...Shaye," he bit his lip again and hid his face in her shoulder, "Raven would die for us, if it came down to that...really. I have just as much entrance to her mind as she does to mine...I know. That sentence, the whole 'she likes that. She liked your acknowledging her. These are her limbs." He let one of his wings fall in Shaye's lap. "You're misunderstanding who has more power here... You, if you wished it, could destroy us with one word."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Keith's entire body stiffened.
"Oh" He echoed Michelle with a bland voice. He didn't bother looking voer at him. Michelle understood, he was fine with that. He was suprised, however, that Iggy hadn't said anything yet. Sighing, he looked down at the limp figure.
"Seems you're in on the secret" He murmured, shaking his head and glancing over at Michelle finally. Hopefully he understood what was going on, although, Michelle wasn
t to bright.

Shaye shook her head, "Okay" She mumbled, still emotionless. Sighing, she rolled on her side, not facing him, mulling over everything she had been told. She still wasn't ready to really talk about this, she was confused, and hurt. Sighing, she laid still, wondering if he anything else to say. Honestly she wasn't sure if the demon, Raven, would be willing to die for Vaix, she sort of doubted it. She was a demon after all, and well, from what Keith had told her, they liked to cause drama and tension, and kiiling yourself to help prevent that seemed sort of the opposite of demon nature.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Iggy let his head fall limply off Keith's arm as he was carried, he was completely sleeping at this point, unaware of Michelle's knowing, though it was doubted he'd care. He continued to subconsciously purr against Keith.

Michelle narrowed his eyes at Keith, then glanced at Iggy. "How can you even tolerate that? To let someone like that use you as a slave." He was oblivious to the fact that Iggy had no intentions of slavery at all, and how very childishly simple his reasoning was.
---
Vaix went silent as Shaye didn't say anymore. He looked over his shoulder, night. He shifted Shaye off his lap and wandered to the window, pulling the shirt aside to look out. His wings flexed instinctively, and he looked back at Shaye. He guessed she wasn't in the mood, but right now, he really, really felt like going outside. He practically slunk over to Shaye, tail twitching in an almost playful manner as he watched her. "Would you like to fly with me?" he asked gently. He had a feeling Shaye'd flip at his sudden change in mood. He wanted to drop this whole thing, why couldn't Shaye just let it go? Saying she didn't like the demon was saying she didn't like half of him. The demon was fused to him, she couldn't leave without a nasty carnage left behind.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Keith stiffened and gently placed Iggy on the ground, turning and glowering at Michelle.
"Do you honestly think I asked for that?" He hissed, eyes growing dark. He couldn't believe that Michelle of all people would honestly believe that he would willingly allow this to happen to him. He crossed his arms and shook his head, still staring at Michelle with incredulous eyes.

Shaye sighed, looking up at Vaix, arching an eyebrow. His sudden mood change was a bit upsetting. She sat up and pulled her knees to her chest, and shrugged. "I have no idea" She mumbled, rubbing tears from her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak, but snapped it shut. She sighed, she didn't know what to say anymore. Her feelings weren't really being taken into account, or so she felt. She looked up at Vaix, tempted to just snap at him, but she managed to restrain herself.
"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:33 pm

Michelle's eyes widened at Keith's change in mood, "well, no... But I mean come on. How did someone as weak as Iggy get a collar on you? I mean even I can take that boy down." He pointed at Iggy's sleeping body, then looked back up at Keith curiously. "Did he slip it on you while you were sleeping or something?"
---
Vaix watched her, frowning a bit at her reaction, though he was glad she hadn't snapped at him. "Because," he muttered softly, "we've been in this dark room all day long, and I think it will make us both feel better to go. This may be the only chance in years we have, after all..." He hoped she wasn't mad with him, he was just tired of being stuck in a room, tired of Shaye being hurt. He wanted her to be happy, the demon was grumbling in bitter annoyance at Shaye's mood, and he hushed her multiple times so that he didn't randomly blurt out Raven's rude comments.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Keith shrugged.
"Something like that" He mumbled, glancing down at Iggy and sighing. He turned his attention back to Michelle, "Weak but brilliant" He murmured, shaking his head, hoping Michelle got the subtle hint. It was true, Iggy wasn't strong, but he was clever enough to surround himself with incredibly powerful people. Keith, Vaix, Roxa, even Shaye was fairly strong. He shoved his hands in his pockets. The compulsion was gone now that they were deeper in the forest, and he didn't feel like continuing onto anywhere else.

Shaye sighed, running her fingers through her hair. She was tempted to snap at him again. Tell him to take his demon and go, they odviously didn't need her. She wrapped her arms around her midsection, releaved when she felt no pain. It seemed as if her injury had healed, thanks to Vaix. Sighing, she looked at Vaix, frowning. She rubbed her face, she could basically tell from the look on Vaix's face, he was mentally arguing with his little demon. She frowned, "I guess. I dunno if I feel like flying with you right now though. Personally, I'd prefer just crawling under the bed and screaming" She growled, her temper getting the better of her right now.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:53 pm

Michelle blinked as Iggy was called brilliant, he glanced at the limp figure, though he wasn't sure he agreed, Iggy seemed more crazy and immature than smart. But Keith seemed pretty sure, and Iggy'd managed to keep the collar on Keith, and for that, he applauded Iggy's effort. Honestly though, the idea of someone so young being as smart as Keith claimed sounded silly.
---
Vaix's eyes became hurt at her reply. He stared at her for a long time, as if she'd just stabbed him and he was in shock of it all. Then he sighed and looked at the floor, "oh." He whispered softly, then stood, "If you need me I'll be outside Shaye." He whispered sadly, "ripping apart myself until I'm cured of everything about me demon based. You can forget about the flying, I'll rip my wings off first..." He wandered downstairs, gripping at his heart. What did Shaye think he was? He knew she was suffering, and he was trying with all his might to help her, but nothing was working, nothing as long as he had the demon. His eyes closed as tears of his own started to well up in his eyes. The demon was in panic, begging him not to do what he was thinking of doing, to 'cure' himself. Shae didn't want the demon, s he'd rip himself apart until he fit her standards. Maybe she would love him after he was horribly scarred like she was. Tears slipped down his eyes as he stepped outside, looking longingly at the door, begging she might come running out to stop him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:59 pm

Keith sighed, looking at Michelle and sighed.
"You'll learn, the longer you stay, the more you'll understand" Keith muttered, flopping down on the forest floor, sighing. He wondered what the others were up to.

Shaye whimpered, watching Vaix go with horrified eyes. She sat on the bed, shaking, frozen, terrified. Then, she snapped and stood up, rushing after him.
"Vaix" She called, catching up to him. Tears were still running freely down her cheeks, but, despite how much she didn't like what was going on inside of him, she wouldn't let him tear himself apart for her.
"Vaix, don't" She murmured, wrapping her arms around herself. She didn't know what to say, she was having her own emotional issues and sighed. "You don't have to-to rip yourself apart for me" She murmured, brushing aside a tear and slipping back, moving into the shadow of the house so that she could lean against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:37 am

Michelle's gaze drifted up to Keith as Keith responded with the whole lecture ideal. He shrugged, staring at Iggy again, then looked up at the sky. "I'm surprised he hasn't called me yet...He said dusk, but it's at least an hour past that now..." He glanced at Keith and sighed, "why are you two really running from home?"
Iggy stirred at his comfy loft was changed to the ground. He opened a sleepy eye, looking up, then growling. "Keith, how far did we travel?" He looked over at Michelle, picking up a fresh wave of emotions from him and smiling, "so someone finally figured it out huh? About time..." He yawned, then sat up, leaning against Keith's legs as he watched Michelle, oblivious to the conversation around him.
---
Vaix watched her, slightly relieved that she'd come down, but still hurting when she didn't even come to him, just tell him no and hid in the houses shadows. He stared at the floor and sighed softly as another single tears slipped down his cheek to the floor. "Then what do you want from me?" he whispered, his eyes closed, he still had a grip on his heart, he felt lonely. Shaye wouldn't comfort him, the demon was pissed off he'd even attempted something like ripping her apart. He sat down, bringing his legs to his chest and hiding his face. His hands gripped the top of his head as if he had a migraine, because the demon insisted on lecture and talking. 'Shut up,' he mind whimpered to her, 'please, I can't take this right now.' The demon paused, then came back again with even more vicious sounding comments. Vaix hid his face in his knees and sobbed, "what am I supposed to do?" He cried to Shaye, "I'm trying, but nothing seems to make you happy again. I don't know what you need from me Shaye... I'm scared." He wrapped his wings around himself again, and his tail curled up around his feet, he wished none of this had happened, that they could just go back to that happy moment when she was finally starting to except his other half...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:44 am

Keith let out a small sigh and shrugged.
"Iggy, he's paranoid of Vaix" Keith shrugged again. "You don't have the phone anymore Michelle, honestly" Keith muttered, shaking his head and sighing. Shaking his head, he glanced down at Iggy, going silent as Iggy talked to Michelle. Keith really didn't have anything to add to the conversation, and he wasn't in the mood to talk.

Shaye looked at Vaix, her green eyes watery, hurt. Sighing, she stepped from the shadows and lay a gentle hand on his shoulder.
"I don't know Vaix" She murmured, her voice soft. Seeing him so hurt, hurt her as well. She looked at his wings, before looking away. She really didn't know what she wanted, it was hard enough for her to accept that Vaix had a demon, but to know he loved it, as much as he loved her, well, that was a lot to handle. She sighed, she doubted Raven was fond of her, like Vaix said, that just seemed like to much to ask for.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:01 pm

Michelle's eyes widened at the comment, he reached into his pockets, all four, then snarled. "Hey! My life is hanging by a thread as it is, he'll kill me if I don't answer the phone..." He heard Iggy laugh, pulling the phone from his own pocket and smiling, "you didn't even notice Michelle..." He gave a impish smile, then stuck it back in his pocket. "Honestly, you're safer with us. Vaix, when he's like that, it doesn't matter what you do, he'll just kill you when he's done with you. There's no loyalty when you make a deal with the devil Michelle. Besides, we have Keith." He wrapped his arms affectionately around the older vampires legs. Then glanced at the sky, "I'm assuming Vaix isn't coming, maybe Shaye's hurt again or something..." He shrugged passively then looked around. "I guess we're far enough out of town now. Good job Keith," he smiled up at Keith. Then let the other vampire go and stood up, rubbing his eyes as he looked at Michelle. "Now what Michelle?"
Michelle blinked, "me? What am I supposed to do?" He figured Iggy was referring to what side he wanted to take, then sighed and looked at the floor. "You're right, there is no loyalty with the devil. I was waiting for my death hanging around that man anyways..." He gave a soft smile up at Michelle, though he didn't like the smile Iggy seemed to have. As if everything was going his way...
---
Vaix looked up at her as she placed a hand to his shoulder, he smiled weakly at her touch, then flattened his legs and stretched out his hands. "Would you like to sit with me?" he asked gently, though it was a question, his eyes practically cried for her to agree to come see him. He felt so lonely, at this distance he could pull her into his lap, but that was his choice, not her's. He wanted to feel loved, not like he had to force her into giving him affection. Tears slid down his face as he looked up at her. "We'll do whatever you want to do," he whispered to her softly. He did, really want to go outside, but if Shaye didn't want too, that would mean being alone, with a demon that would manipulate him due to it's own anger to Shaye. It did love her, in a sense. It wouldn't hurt her, but it wouldn't go out of it's way to make her feel good either. Demons weren't that kind. the only reason she was like this with him, was because they shared a body, and right now, he had control. His body, being shared, had three different forms. One vampiric, for his mind, then there was the bridge, the current one he was in, in which the two minds were in one body 'fighting' for control, then there was the demonic form, in which the demon had control and his part of mind slept until she entered bridge.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Keith flopped down on the grass, dislodging Iggy in the process. Lying stomach first, he sighed, content, well, sort of content. He glanced up at Michelle, sighing in annoyance. He had no desire to really protect either Iggy or Michelle right now, and just wanted to go home, but, thanks to Iggy and his stupid collar, he was stuck, waiting to be released. He rested his head on his crossed arms, staring down at the grass, not really paying attention tot the conversation happening above and around him.

Shaye sighed, looking down at Vaix, before, finally bending her own legs and curling into his lap. She sighed and reached up, brushing the tears from his face, leaving her's untouched. Sighing, she rested her head under his chin, letting her anger slowly melt away.
"We can go outside" She murmured, she knew how desperately he wanted to, as did she, even if she wouldn't really admiti it. She was still holding her arms around herself, almost like holding herself together. She was scared, though she wouldn't say it outloud. Her fears were all clamoring for attention in her mind, and she was trying her best to just ignore them.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Iggy shifted as Keith flopped over, curiously Iggy leaned over Keith, sniffing at him for s second to see if he was okay, then looking back at the way they'd come. "It's okay Keith," he cooed softly, "it'll only be a couple days now...I bet Vaix is already getting tired, and unless something really traumatizing happens, he'll turn back." He glanced up at Michelle, whom for once, seemed to be putting the pieces together on his own in their conversation. So he didn't ask about it. Which was nice, Iggy had a hard time with people that took forever to figure things out on their own...
---
Vaix wrapped his arms around her immediately as she came to him, allowing her to wipe his tears away, then curl up against him. He smiled weakly, then blinked as she agreed to going outside. He sighed, kissing the top of her head gently and allowing his grip on her to tighten. His demonic features, tail and wings, almost seemed to curl away from her however. He wasn't sure if she currently liked them, and he wasn't emotionally stable enough to wrap her up in them just to be spat at about it. He scooped Shaye up in his arms, fully ignoring the demon now, as much as it was infuriating her, and carried Shaye outside. Walking onto the lawn and sitting back down with her. His head tilted up, almost instinctively, to look at the sky, the moon, it was the only source of light he was allowed to have...well, he could have artificial light, but it hurt his eyes after a while too, where as the moon's light was gentle, blue, in these eyes. He gave a soft smile, "It's pretty," he muttered softly, "the moon. I like it."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Keith sighed, looking at Iggy out of the corner of his eye. He didn't really know how to respond to this, he wanted to go home and curl up on his couch and sleep. He sighed, closing his eyes and letting himself relaxe into the grass. He rubbed his hand over his face, sighing before pushing his face back into his arms.

Shaye smiled as Vaix picked her up. She sighed, noting that his wings moved away from her, and she wasn't sure if she was greatful or not. She looked over at him, as he began to talk about the moon. He was happier now, she could tell, closing her eyes, she leaned back against him, closing her eyes and just letting him hold her for now. She didn't really say anything, to confused to do so. She sighed, her mind was still yelling questions at her, which was sort of aggrivating, and she was just trying to ignore them for now. They would only cause more trouble, and she didn't want to have another fight with Vaix.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Iggy watched Keith physically and emotionally with curiosity, then lay down and curled up beside him, content. Being how he was, he'd probably cling closer to Keith than usual, because Keith had been nice to him without needing orders or things. He knew Keith wanted to go home, and he wanted to as well. But, right now, it was a terrible idea. He curled up closer to Keith, smiling gently. "Maybe we'll come home and Shaye won't be hurt anymore Keith, everything will be better than when we left, you'll be able to spend all day with Shaye and the others..."
---
Vaix smiled, then looked down at Shaye as she closed her eyes, and what looked to be, relaxed against him. A hand lifted to run his fingers through her hair, while the other arm wrapped around her gut like a seat-belt. He hoped she was feeling better, he really did. He didn't want her to be sad anymore. He flinched suddenly, almost jumping a bit as the demon screamed in the back of his mind without warning. The hand lifted from Shaye's hair to his forehead, which he held as if he were suffering from a painful headache, and in a way, he was. 'Raven please,' his mind whimpered, 'just let me sort Shaye out...' The demon, of course did no like that idea, due to her own feeling of sudden neglect, she started complaining about everything she'd done for him, and what she'd done to deserve such cruelty. He winced at her tone, first one then the other. He wasn't sure if he could take it... He let out a gasp as she yelled sharply at him again, the hand, which had been holding Shaye's gut, also crawled up to his forehead, he winced, starting to curl in on himself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:07 pm

Keith sighed, completely oblivious to whatever Iggy was saying to him. He had nothing else to say really, and had resolved to just be quiet until he was home, or had something to say. He absentmindedly began to play with the dirt, drawing aimlessly.

Shaye sighed looking up in suprise at Vaix's sudden behaviour. She frowned, knowing that Raven must be arguing with Vaix, or something. She sighed, moving a bit so she was sitting more upright now.
"Vaix?" She murmured, carefully pressing one hand to her head, concerned. She didn't know how to help him, and it was bugging her. She was suddenly angry at Raven, why would she cause Vaix so much pain?
"Vaix?" She murmured again, carefully pressing her hand over top of his. She looked up at him with green eyes, tears still staining her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:28 pm

Iggy watched Keith draw in the dirt, then glanced up at Michelle and smiled softly for a second, before looking back down at Keith. He scooched closer to the older vampire's side, chin down on the ground as he watched the other vampire draw absentmindedly.
---
Vaix looked up at Shaye as she touched him, he blinked, then winced again as Raven snapped at him for his attention. He knew Shaye was left out in this whole argument, so all she was seeing was him wincing for now visually solved reasons. He bit his bottom lip out of stress at Raven's anger, then looked up at Shaye again. "It's fine," he breathed, "I'm fine, it's just Raven...she's...not happy." He knew, she had every right to be mad with him, and he was sorry. But it seemed it would take a little more than that for her to quiet down this time...He sighed, looking at Shaye with almost pleading eyes for help. Raven was being so loud, he could hear blood pumping in his ears due to it. His tail was lashing in aggravation through the grassy earth, sometimes coming all the way around and meeting Shaye's feet before going the other way again. He sighed, shaking his head as the demon continued to yell at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Keith looked at Iggy for a moment, before returning his attention to drawing. He sighed, and rubbed his hand through his hair, smearing a bit of dirt on his face, not that he really cared. He shook his head a bit, unsure of what Iggy wanted of him, or if he was just watching.

Shaye sighed, sliding off Vaix's lap, and looking at him worridly. She knew it wasn't fine, it was odvious.
"I-I'm sorry" She stammered, she was probably the cause of this. Raven was mad at Vaix because of her. She sighed, her fears were all becoming a realization. She was terrified. If Vaix lost control and Raven took over their shared body, she knew she had no chance. Raven would either destroy her, or take Vaix as far away as she could. She wiped her own fresh tears away, sighing. She didn't know what he needed her to do.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:23 am

Iggy purred contently, scooching closer still to Keith's side as he watched the older vampire draw. He had no reasoning, he just liked to watch. He pressed closer still to the older vampire, continuing with his loud, content purrs.
---
Vaix stared at Shaye as she apologised and shook his head, "It's not your fault Shaye, please don't cry." He lifted a hand and wiped away her tears, wincing as the demon practically screamed at him for his attention as he become sidetracked again. He whimpered, somewhat loudly, at this point his mind begged her to calm down. Telling her how sorry he was, but she seemed to be having none of it anymore. He sighed again, looking up at Shaye, then wrapping his arms around her and rocking her gently. "You're not mad with me right?" he asked softly, trying to ignore the demon's screeching again. Raven got like this sometimes, what she needed was to be left alone to calm down, but when you shared the same body, it was difficult. He flinched again as the demon hissed for him to let go of Shaye, and that she'd been given enough of his attention today, to which he rebelled against her, and pressed his lips to Shaye's. He heard Raven's hiss, then, silence. She'd gone, for now, demon's weren't vampires. They didn't mate for life. She could go without talking to him for years, but she was still there, and he could still feel her blazing anger. He pulled his mouth off Shaye's and smiled down at her. "There," he whispered, "she'll calm down now..." He ran his fingers through Shaye's hair again and gave a soft sigh, looking up at the moon again to tell the time then gave a weak laugh and looked down at her. "This was not how I intended to spend this night with you," he muttered in an almost amused tone. "The nights still young though, if you want, we can still do something..." He smiled down at her in a loving way. He never thought he'd admit it, but he was glad Raven had butted out for the day. She could get exhausting sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next