Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:43 pm

Keith's eyes grew wide as he recognized the cell phone. Shaye's, why did Michelle have Shaye's cell? He growled, looking at Iggy expectantly. He didn't like the idea of Michelle taking Shaye's things, particularly when they were important to her. He opened his mouth to speak, but clamped it shut again. Michelle wasn't aware that Iggy had the phone, and he wasn't about to ruin whatever it was Iggy ws planning. He did, however, want Shaye's phone back, he would prefer that she had it, seeing as there was probably personal stuff on it.
"Who's going to call?" He asked Michelle, voice casual. He began wondering if Michelle had made calls from the phone, and to who? They didn't need any more drama here.

Shaye nodded, "Oh, alright. So is that why we're going flying? Or is there another reason?" She asked, she had sort of been hoping he had just wanted to take her, but it appeared he had other motives. Smiling, she closed the curtain and glanced around, frowning suddenly.
"Have you seen my phone?" She asked, she had placed it on the bed side table the night previous, and now it was gnoe.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Iggy glanced at Keith with a soft smile as the vampire growled, then smiled pleasantly at Michelle as he awaited the vampire's answer. He already knew perfectly well why Michelle had the phone, why else would he have it? He sat up straight, glancing curiously at Michelle.

Michelle blinked at the look in Keith's eye, though it was only natural for him be curious, he wasn't sure he liked the angry look. "Vaix is.." he muttered softly, "he told me to find you guys, and said he'd call me at dusk..." he didn't know why this was such a big deal,it was just Vaix, they were all family. If they didn't want vaix to know where they were they could just say, right? This family was so weird, he wouldn't even try to understand it anymore.
---
"It's the main reason, I also just thought it would be something nice to do, seeing as how we won't get much chance to do it any other time..." He shrugged, the frowned at her phone comment, "yeah. I have. I gave it to Michelle so he could contact me and I could contact him if I needed too... I'm sorry. You were sleeping, in a lot of pain... I didn't think you'd care for a day." He felt bad to admit he'd given her phone out to someone he didn't trust, but he was sure his reasoning was just... hopefully."
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Keith nodded.
"Ah" he glanced at Iggy, growling now. Damn the younger vampire, taking away any of his chances at escape. He sighed, shaking his head and looked at Michelle, his eyes apologetic for the time being. With his luck, Iggy would manipulate Michelle into being on 'his' side in this whole ordeal, and then Keith would be really screwed. He glanced at Iggy, wondering what the younger vampire was thinking. He sighed, and ran his fingers through his hair, would he never get this stupid collar off?

Shaye nodded.
"Oh, alright" She murmured, she supposed that made sense, though it was her phone. She sat down on the edge of the bed, smiling at him.
"Wont get a chance to do it any other time? What does that mean?" She asked Vaix, somewhat confused. He went into his demoinc form once in awhile, so why would they not have a chance. She pulled her knees to her chest, her wound was healing, rapidly now, so this didn't hurt as much as it would have before.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Iggy smiled as his predictions were correct, he glanced at Keith at picking up the frustration and worry. He could tell what Keith was thinking, and that was exactly what was going to happen, it sealed the safety factor. Michelle was more likely to join a group of friendly vampires, then one powerful hating one. No one liked deals with the devil. Unfortunately, there was confusion as to whom that was really. He frowned as he started to play his cards, "Michelle," he muttered with a sour look. "Why would you help him? It will only lead to your death, you know that right? Vaix is paranoid, he kept you alive to find us, because we wanted to explore a bit. Don't let him manipulate you into more pain than necessary. Why don't you come with us for a bit?"

Michelle blinked at Iggy's speech, "Yeah? You think?" he watched Iggy nod, and became thoughtful. What did he have to lose? They wanted him around, where as Vaix was just using him anyway. Better to take the friendly path than the dangerous one when they'd lead you to the same location. "Sure," he gave a shrug, "I guess I won't cooperate with him. If you're going to back me up..." He watched Iggy smile, and felt slightly creeped at the look. A grim sort of satisfied look. He shuddered, wondering if he was doing the right thing, he glanced at Keith for Keith's opinion.

Iggy smiled, looking at Keith pleasantly, "Keith would love an extra member of company. Right Keith?" it was an order disguised as a question, along with a couple mental orders that he needed to be enthusiastic about answering as well. Thing were going so smoothly, at this rate. He'd get out of Vaix's line of sight, and wouldn't need to worry about loosing Keith.
---
Vaix watched her sit, relieved at her reaction. He blinked at her question and shrugged. "Well, it's just that it needs to be planned out. I can only go out at night, and I can't tray to far from shelter or I'm screwed, and it's not like I can maintain this form for long. It get very exhausting if I do to much. I suppose we'll get chances other times, it's not like this will be the only time ever. It just takes work is all." He wandered over to her, sitting on the floor beside her, then leaning his head against her leg. "How's your side by the way? Are you okay with flying with that injury. I don't want to hurt you..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:26 pm

Keith looked from Michelle to Iggy, and sighed, smiling a bit.
"Yea, I don't mind you tagging along" He murmured, it was about as enthusiastic as he could get, but it sounded genuine, which was what Iggy wanted. His life had just gotten a lot more complicated. Soon, knowing Iggy, he'd let Michelle in on the secret, thus ensuring Michelle's safety and gaining an ally. Michelle would be fine with it, because, with Keith as a body guard, Vaix couldn't kill him. He glanced at Iggy, wondering if he had guessed the plan correctly. Regardless of what Iggy said, it seemed that the mental leash Keith was on, was getting shorter and shorter, tighter and tighter. He frowned for a moment, not willing to move. He could feel the weight of commands settling on his shoulders, and knew instinctively that there would be more, many more to come. Iggy was cunning, he knew exactly how to control Keith now.

Shaye nodded her head.
"Oh, that makes sense" She said, running her fingers absentmindedly through his hair. "Yea it's fine. I think your blood helped a lot. I mean, it's not bleeding anymore, and the pain is definately subsiding" She murmured, smiling at him, before bending over to kiss the top of his head affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:43 pm

"Oh cool," Michelle replied back, smiling in surprise to see Keith sounded absolutely fine with it. He stuck his hands casually in his pockets, not noticing they were phoneless, and watched them curiously. "So were to then?" He glanced more at Keith than Iggy, seeing as how Keith seemed more mellow and mature about it.

"Away," Iggy replied calmly, "we're taking a break from vaix until he isn't all demonic anymore. He gets so snappy if you get on his bad side. It's wonderful you came when you did, you can benefit from avoiding him for now too. " He watched Michelle grow thoughtful again for a short time, then give a nod as well as an agreement. Iggy stood, glancing at the sky again and taking Keith's hand, but leaving Michelle's, he didn't need it anymore. "We need to move though, he'll come looking for us at dusk, and I don't want to be around if he does." He quickened his pace slightly, smiling up at Keith as he did. Keith was catching on, or at least was suspicious, which was amusing. He was fine with it. Keith could figure his plane out right to the very end, and wouldn't be able to do a thing about it...
---
Vaix closed his eyes as Shaye ran her fingers through his hair, letting out a soft noise of acknowledgement to her agreement. Then gave a nod to her comment on his blood. It would have been more potent, due to his demonic form, it was binding, but hey, Shaye was already his, he doubted she'd even notice the need to be around him. It would heal her faster if she continue to drink it as well. So it was win win. "That's good. We'll take more pain killers with us before we go, in case you start to hurt again." He purred momentarily as she kissed him, looking up at her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:49 pm

Keith allowed Iggy to pull him along. His mind was racing, trying to figure out Iggy's plot, he knew it was probably rock solid, and now, now he was trapped. Doomed to be Iggy's pet until the other vampire grew bored, or he died. He sighed, in a resigned sort of way, Iggy was probably overjoyed about the whole thing and had tons of ideas. He felt the subconcious tug on his neck, and quickened his place. Iggy, damn him, had made it so Keith had to be near him, it was pathetic, following around a younger, weaker vampire like a lap dog, but he had too. Iggy was clever too, everything he did made it look like Keith's choice, unless of course the others weren't around.

Shaye nodded.
"Mhmm" She said, purring a bit as well. When he was relaxed, so was she. She kissed his head again, still running her fingers through his hair absentmindedly. She enjoyed giving him attention as much as she liked recieving it. She moved her fingers down, feeling the tops of his wings absentmindedly. She had never taken the time to admire them before, but they really were incredible.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:13 pm

Iggy smiled pleasantly, he was glad to have Michelle around, it was good practice, if he slipped up and Michelle found the truth...big deal, he'd mold the mush of mind Michelle had into believing it was a good thing. It wouldn't be hard, he was not concerned. If not for Vaix, he wouldn't care whom knew about Keith's collar. But with Vaix around he did. He glanced at Keith as he picked up a new set of emotions, Keith was realizing just how trapped he was, which was okay, less disobedience to put up with. He gave Keith's hand a soft squeeze, looking over at him with a soft smile, "You're a good boy Keith." He paused for a second, then stopped walking and touch Keith's throat, he had been watching Keith's skin tone, because with Keith as he was, he would starve unless Iggy paid attention, and he'd feel more than horrible for doing such a thing. "Are you hungry Keith? We can stop if you'd like, you can go eat something. But come back as soon as you're done okay? I don't want to be left alone."

Michelle tilted his head curiously at Iggy's behaviour, then sighed. Iggy treated Keith funny, and it was hard not to just make a connecting of him being gay or bye or something around that length. Nevertheless, he wouldn't dare accuse Iggy of it again, the mark from before was only starting to disappear. There was something odd between the too of them, he'd find out eventually, he curiosity sealed that.
---
Vaix purred again as she kissed his once more, then froze as her hand dropped to his wings. He wasn't used to them being touched, Shaye'd never really paid attention to any of his extra features when they were there. He sighed contently, going almost limp at the feeling, even if she was barely touching them. each touch sent a sort of sensational shiver up his spine. His tail waved across the floor almost violently, and he crawled a little farther up her leg so that his head was laying in her lap and his back was arched in a way to make his wings more accessible to her. He looked up at her with a content smile, eyes drooping as if he were tired, though really, he was just enjoying her affection.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:19 pm

Keith recoiled from Iggy, being called 'good boy' was like pouring salt into a fresh wound.
"Yea I'm going hunting" He growled, yanking away from them and disappearing into the forest. Normally Keith could spend hours hunting, now, he was just finding the first thing he could and then returning to his 'master's' side. He winced, seeing a deer and lunging after it. In no time at all, he was back at Iggy's side. He sighed, wiping his hand across his mouth as he looked at Iggy, his eyes wide, horrififed. He normally didn't eat animals, but the compulsions Iggy set on him were so strong, it was like he had to be close to him, or else the collar began to hurt, tighten, driving him towards Iggy. He sighed, running his fingers through his hair, this was new, different then with Sara. With Sara, there had always been hope of escape, he didn't have that anymore. Iggy had him trapped, no matter which direction he turned, he was trapped.

Shaye sighed, and continued to run her fingers lightly over Vaix's wings. She was careful though, having not touched them before. She smiled as he shifted, looking up at her now.
"Sleepy?" She teased, leaning over and letting her lips brush his, before refocusing on his wings.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:51 pm

Iggy smiled pleasantly as Keith agreed and took off. he was nervous though, this was the first time he'd let Keith leave leave his sights. He hoped he' layered enough gaps to have Keith come back. However, Keith took less time than expected, and soon he'd returned. Iggy purred sharply, running his arms around Keith in a friendly hug, he smelled of blood, so Iggy knew he had eaten. He scooped up Keith's hand again and walked along, glancing back at Michelle as the quiet vampire watched them with suspicious eyes. Good. He looked forward again as he walked calmly, practice was no fun if the judge had no idea what to look for, or that there was even something happening. He looked up at Keith, picking up sharp waves of distress. Keith's realization was stressing him out. Iggy blinked, then glanced back at Michelle, "are you hungry Michelle? I can't remember a time when you ate..."
Michelle blinked, and couldn't help but smile, no one had ever asked him about how he was doing physically, if he was hungry or not. He thought for a minute, then decided it may be best for him to look for something while he could, he had no idea how long he'd be travelling with them after all. "I'll be back...but I don't think I'll be as fast as Keith..." He hoped that was alright, the look on Iggy's face told him Iggy was glade at the idea. He smiled, then walked off to find food.
Iggy looked up at Keith once Michelle was gone, his eyes grew concerned. "Keith please don't be depressed. It's alright, nothings wrong..."
---
Vaix smiled up at her, but didn't really say anything other than make a soft grunt in the back of his throat. His eyes zoned out as she touched at his wings again, then closed his eyes altogether. Shaye had no idea how wonderful it felt, she was so gentle with him, as if she were afraid she'd hurt his wings if she grabbed them. They were, in fact, the weakest part of his body at the moment, the bones were thin, easily broken, but not so brittle that they couldn't take force. He shifted closer to her slightly, as if eager for her to continue. Obviously, it would have to be her to decide when she was tired of soothing him. He wasn't about to get tired of it any time soon...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Keith growled at Iggy, glaring at him.
"Oh? Nothings wrong?" He demanded, his voice dangerous low. He was beyond pissed off now, stressed, annoyed and downright angry.
"I dunno Iggy, I'm pretty sure that nothings wrong in your little world, however, mines been completely turned upside down" He snapped, shaking his head and growling again. He pulled his hand free of Iggy's, glowering at the younger vampire, his emotions continuing to swirl inside him. He couldn't handle this, not mentally. It was worse then being with Sara, much, much worse.

Shaye smiled and continued to run her hands along Vaix's wings, rubbing them gently, almost messaging them. She liked the feeling, it was nice. She smiled as he moved closer, odviously loving the attention.
"Like this love?" She murmured, smiling at him and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Iggy blinked, a smile twitched at the corners of his mouth due to Keith's misery, but he hid it for now. Then uttered a soft sigh, he'd been expecting this, which was why he wanted to get it over with now, Keith needed to vent, or he'd hurt himself. "Upside down Keith?" he asked gently. "What would you like to make it better?" he knew Keith wanted the collar off, but honestly, what difference did it make? He'd take the collar off, then proceed to follow Keith everywhere ever second of the day. The only thing he wouldn't have was reassurance that Keith wouldn't hurt him. He sighed, and waited patiently for Keith's answer.
---
Vaix let out a sound like a mixture of a growl, and a very content purr as she began to massage him wings, they lifted, craning into her care. He purr continuously and loudly, gripping tightly at her jeans. "Yeah," he breathed in delayed response to her question, "it's so nice..." he trailed off again into repeated purring.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:20 pm

Keith arched an eyebrow at Iggy.
"You know the answer to that Iggy" He said, his voice hushed, annoyed. He sighed and flopped onto the ground, it was getting late, not dark yet, but close, and then Vaix would come, not that it would make a difference anymore. He sighed and rubbed his eyes, not bothering to answer the question. Iggy knew the answer, and there was no way he was going to discuss this anymore. His life wasn't really his life anymore, it belonged to Iggy, literally. He still felt like a pet, worse then a pet, a pet could misbehave, he couldn't, he couldn't do anything.

Shaye smiled, and continued to trail her hands over Vaix's wings, smiling as his purring.
"I'm glad you're enjoying it" She murmured, rubbing her hand over his shoulders now. She continued, pressing a little bit harder, but not enough to ever hurt. She kissed him again, letting her hands run over his back, neck, shoulders and wings.
"Hows this?" She asked, making sure she wasn't pushing to hard.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:57 pm

Iggy shrugged, "anything else?" He sat down beside Keith, smiling softly at him. "I'm sorry you're sad, I really am... You just..." He cut off, then shook his head, "It'll get better, you'll see, I won't be this rulely forever, you'll have your proper life back again, with minimum to none for rules. It's just, you've been fighting back lately, disobeying small things, acting out... Sometimes dog's need chokers before they get off the leash...and that's what I'm doing to you, for now. Trust me Keith, the sooner you cooperate and become more content with this, the sooner the rules get removed..." He leaned against Keith's shoulders and gave a sigh, "I think it's only fair to ask you if you'd like Michelle you know about your imprisonment. I'm having fun leading Michelle on but...if I do slip, I want to know it won't upset you..."
---
Vaix didn't reply, he was far, far to busy purring.The sound was loud, yet pleasant, a noise of obvious pleasure and contentment, yet with a slight fierceness that hinted he didn't know what to do with all the love he was getting from her. He inched closer to her, opening his eyes to look up at her with a loving smile. His wings lifted ever so slightly as her hands would travel to the roots of his wings, then to his shoulders. His eyes fluttered for a second, then he went back to purring again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:04 pm

"I don't care what you do Iggy" Keith said, eyes growing dark as he was compared to a dog.
"That's all I am, isn't it? Your pet?" He growled, shoving his hands in his pockets and sighing. He wasn't fond of that comparison, and he knew, even if he did behave, Iggy would never be able to lessen his rules. He looked at Iggy, eyes emotionless now. He didn't know what to say, how to react.
"Are you going to tell Michelle?" He asked, shaking his head. Iggy would tell Michelle, that he was sure of, and well, Michelle would like the idea. Michelle was all about self preservation, and if he had Keith, gaurenteed to defend him, he would be on Iggy's side.

Shaye smiled and continued to rub his shoulders. She enjoyed making him feel this good. Sighing, she leaned down, kissing the top of his head again. She moved her hands up so she was rubbing his neck now, letting her hands travel down his spine, over his wings, and then back again.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Iggy flinched slightly as Keith snapped at him for the whole dog comment. He sighed, shaking his head and looking over at Keith's emotionless eyes, they monotone way Keith spoke freaked Iggy out. He stared at Keith in a slight horror, then gripped Keith's face in his hand and looked at his eyes. He stared at the dark emotionless eyes, then let out a sudden cat-like sharp hiss. He didn't like it, he never did, whenever someone did the whole emotionless thing to him it freaked him out. He growled, hissing again, then sat back from Keith and just stared at him with narrowed, obviously freaked eyes. "Well...maybe, yeah. Probably, it depends on what you'd like Keith. Michelle makes no difference to me right now..."
---
Vaix looked up at her as she kissed him again, then smiled and managed to kiss the bottom of her chin before she lifted her head away again. His head fell back into her lap limply as her hands moved to his neck, closing his eyes once more as her hands travelled down his spine and back up again. He opened an eye to glance at the clock, then become passive over it. Still a while yet for the sun to go down.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:28 pm

"I don't care what you do about Michelle Iggy, he doesn't really matter much to me either" Keith said. He let out a small sigh, his emotions were slowly filling him again, no matter what, he couldn't keep them out.
"You never answered my question Ig. Answer it. Is that all I am, a pet?" He asked, his voice sad. He needed to know the answer, it was important to him. Though he figured he already knew it. To Iggy he was a pet, a glorified pet. He sighed and shook his head, looking at Iggy again with saddened eyes.
"Please Ig, am I?" He asked. He was right before, dogs had more freedom then he did.

Shaye smiled at Vaix, continuing to run her hands over his wings.
"I love you" She murmured, sighing and rubbing her hands down his wings, feeling the thin membrane. She loved the feeling of them.
"I love your wings" She purred, kissing his head again and sighing happily.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Iggy calmed as he felt Keith fill with emotions again, but they were sad, begging. He observed Keith's emotions all the while when Keith begged for an answer, the finally he gave a sigh and look up at Keith sadly. "No, you're not. You are my Keith, you are the only loving brother I've ever had, the only one that's ever tried to keep me happy. You are no where near a pet, Keith. Nor will you ever be. When I speak, I;m trying to find a scenario you will understand. If you prefer I can kick dogs out and use salt shakers instead next time. That collar is only on you because I love you so much, I'm afraid you'll turn out like Vaix. that one day, you'll start to become fed up with me, it will manifest, to the point where you try to kill me, sell your own soul for my death...and Keith." Iggy eyes grew sad, "I would sooner kill myself than hurt you."
---
"Do you?" Vaix looked up at her and smiled, glad to hear that. He really was, in the past, he had serious doubts, Shaye'd still like him and everything, but she'd always seem to turn a blind eye to his extra limbs, which had made him feel slightly neglected. He heard a faint purring elsewhere in the back of his mind and smiled, almost instinctively adding, "she likes hearing that..." He regretted saying it as soon as he did, and glanced up at Shaye to make sure he hadn't upset her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Keith looked at Iggy, nodding his head in understanding.
"Why do you assume everyone'll turn out like Vaix Ig? I'm not like that, Shaye isn't like that, and neither is Roxa" He murmured, sighing and shaking his head. Iggy seemed to believe that everyone would be like Vaix, but that wasn't true. Keith might get annoyed or fed up with Iggy, but never to that extent. He sighed, looking at Iggy, concerned now.
"Do you really believe I would sell my soul just to get rid of you?" He asked, shaking his head.

Shaye's hands dropped, her entire body stiffening.
"Oh?" She asked, her voice growing cold. She felt a small pain in her heart and stood up, nudging him away from her with her knee and walking out of the room. She knew there was a demon, a demon that was part of Vaix, but that was a little to much for her. She didn't realize for one that it was a female, or that she apparently had an opinion. That, on top of him loving it was a bit hard to take.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:08 pm

Iggy didn't say anything, he stared at the ground blankley. He knew it was a stupid thing to assume, that Keith would turn out exactly like Vaix had. But the experience with his real brother had destroyed any security he had. From the beginning he'd known Vaix never liked him, and he'd never known why. To this day, he still didn't know why. Vaix had given his soul for Iggy's destruction, Vaix hated him that much. Tears pooled in his eyes and slid down his face, he continued to stare at the ground alone, he knew Keith was still there, and he was glad. If Keith stood and left right now, he'd probably scream.
---
Vaix jumped to his feet as Shaye left the room, he rushed after her, opening the door and letting out a sharp hiss at the light of midday past his own dark room. He shut the door, curling up in a corner and rubbing his eyes. They stung, even with only a second of seeing light, it still hurt him. He wasn't blind, just seeing spots for a bit now. "Shaye," he whimpered, wandering back over to the door, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Please..." He scratched at the door longingly, wanting to open it, but knowing he'd only blind himself if he did.

Last edited by Blacksoal on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Keith sighed as he scented the tears.
"Damn Ig" He grumped, pulling the younger vampire into his arms and letting out a small sigh. Poor Iggy, he was so freaked that everyone he loved would turn out like Vaix, that he had no sense of stability left in his life. Keith's big brother(ness) took over and he began to rub Iggy's back reassuringly. Forgetting about the collar and his own misery for now, just focusing on his 'little brother'. He sighed, continuing trying to sooth the frazzled younger vampire.

Shaye sat on the couch, trying to block Vaix out. She hadn't gone far, but she was still hurt. She curled in a blanket that had been left out here and let her own tears run down her cheeks. She didn't believe him, how could he not have ment it. She sighed, burying her face in a pillow. She didn't hold grudges, but she was fairly upset right now. Let his stupid demon make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Iggy whimpered trembling in Keith's arms soaking up the affection he was gaining even if it did make him miserable. He wanted it, Keith was miserable, so why shouldn't he be too? He curled up close to Keith, gripping the other vampire's shirt tightly as he sobbed against it.
At that point Michelle came back, smiling contently at a full stomach, then frowned at what he saw across the bushes. He wandered over slowly, eyes cautious. "Keith?" he asked gently, glancing at Iggy as the younger vampire sobbed against him. "What's going on?"
---
"Shaye!" Vaix wailed, clawing at the door corners more rapidly than before. She was still hurt, and he couldn't get to her. He smelled the salty water of tears, and felt his heart ache. He'd hurt her. He lay limp on the floor, eyes bulging. He'd made her cry. That one sentence, that one tiny sentence had made her cry. He whimpered softly, closing his aching eyes and laying limp on the floor. "Shaye," he voice squeaked, growing pitifully small as she practically broke his will. He heard the demon in his mind cooing him softly, trying to calm him, take some of his hurt away. He closed his eyes and let her. He felt so lonely right now, locked in a room all alone, with his soul mate suffering just out of reach, but close enough for him to listen to her suffer. His body did an almost convulse-like movement, and he curled into a ball.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Keith sighed and glanced up at Michelle as he came back.
"Nothing, don't worry about it" He murmured, still rubbing Iggy's back in a big brother type manner.
"Ig's just a bit upset, it's not a problem" He said, looking down at the sobbing vampire. Iggy, was after all, just like a child. He had been changed at a particularly bad time in his life, and was now, forever stuck that way. Keith did his best to try and give him the affection he needed and deserved, without driving him to suicide.
"Ig, it's fine. Everythings fine" Keith said, trying to reassure the little vampire.

Shaye sighed, listening to Vaix was making her heart break even more. Dragging herself off the couch, she opened the door, careful not to let any sunlight in. Closing it behind her, she leaned against it, looking down at him with a tear streaked face. She sighed again, he was curled up, looking utterly defeated, and probably listening to the thing in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:02 pm

Michelle blinked, Iggy was so very odd, one moment terribly happy, the next calm, and after that breaking down to tears. He sighed taking a seat a tiny ways of from them. Curious, yet feeling sorry for them at the same time. Keith was obviously not happy also, and Iggy at the moment, looked destroyed. He sighed softly, but just watched for now, figuring it was best to stay out of the way here.
Iggy whimpered, though he was calming gradually with the amount of concern he was receiving. He lifted his head, looking up at Keith with tear filled eyes then sighed and lay his head on Keith's chest, finishing with crying and going into a unsteady breathing session as he calmed down.
---
Vaix, for a while, didn't even realize Shaye'd come in, he was zoned out, listening to the kind familiar voice in his mind lull and dull his pains. Soon though, he caught Shaye's scent, he looked over, sad abused looking eyes watched her expressions. then he sat up and curled up around on of her legs, feeling far to low down right now to dare standing eye to eye with her. "You came back up," he breathed in relief, "you don't hate me right? I promise I'll be good, I won't mention her anymore..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Keith sighed, just rubbing Iggy's back, happy that he had stopped crying. He looked at Michelle, sighing he felt sort of bad for the other vampire, getting used to Iggy could be a confusing task. Iggy was such an enigma, though no matter what, Keith did love him, like a younger brother.
"You have to remember Michelle. Iggy's still just a kid, he was changed at a really hard time in his life, so he sometimes gets upset, just like a kid would" Keith tried to explain.

Shaye looked down at Vaix, sighing.
"Whatever Vaix" She said, pulling herself free and walking over to the bed. She flopped down and curled up, mimicing his ball from only moments previous. Couldn't he understand how hard it was for her, to have to share him with someone else, someone who knew he far better then she did? She sighed, feeling a fresh wave of tears. She sort of just wished that the demon would go away, but that would destroy Vaix, and she couldn't handle that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next