Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:36 pm

"Sounds good to me," Vaix replied, it would be good to get some shopping done after they looked at some houses, and possibly picked one out today. They needed one, and obviously their realtor hadn't understood his 'money's no option' comment. Probably because they still sounded like young kids with no understanding of money. He smiled as Shaye got out of the car, and he did the same, "ready, he answered both her questions with a smile, watching the baby play with Shaye's hair like he normally did. Like with Vaix's hair, Xayden kept sticking a curious wade full in his mouth, only to take it out seconds after and look at it again. Typical baby behaviour, and it was sure cute to watch. Vaix waited until Shaye was ready, with the baby secure against her, then took her free hand and wandered into the realtor office with her. He still had the card of the guy that had helped them, and he guessed he'd be the guy to talk too. He wandered up to the desk to the lady placing the card there and muttering, "is Mr. Peterson in?" The lady at the counter nodded, "he'll be right with you." With that she picked up the phone, calling his office, and minutes after a medium height man, with thinning hair wandered out to greet them. "How can I help you today?"
---
Iggy wasn't talking again. Drake was both frustrated and concerned, he heard Iggy talking to Shaye and Vaix, why not him? "Iggy please," he muttered gently, "I just want to help you, you're not mentally well. You know I can help..." To his relief he got a response, just not the one he'd been hoping for.
"I don't need your help..." Iggy growled back.
Drake sighed, his ear half flattened, yet still open for noise. He shook his head lightly, wrapped his arms around Iggy and muttered, "you'd have nothing to lose by letting me help you, you know..." He pulled Iggy gently into his lap, though Iggy was being stubborn, and growled lightly, trying unsuccessfully to root himself to the floor. He was easily placed in Drake's lap, teeth bared slightly as the demon probed testingly at his mental defenses.
"I want to deal with this on my own, it's my business Drake. No have no right." Iggy snarled back, irritated.
"I don't want to see you get hurt Iggy," Drake muttered gently, "there's other people in your life that care about you, and it's unhealthy to let something like this go about undealt with."
"Yeah, like you actually do anything to fix it. You just cover things up, but they're still there Drake, I learned that when Raven and Keith came. It's still there...and I don't want you to fix me. I'm fine."
"It's not a matter of fixing you...and I didn't spend as much time as I should have before. Please Iggy, I won't let you hurt yourself. I know you want to, the minute your alone we'll find you bleeding out somewhere..." He pulled Iggy closer, ears angled down readily at his head.
"That's my business!" Iggy snapped back, craning his neck and snapping at Drake's ears, watching them flatten instinctively, then pop back up again to angle at him once more. He felt pressure on his mind, and the ability to keep the song going became more and more of a challenge. "Drake!" Iggy hissed, in time to have Drake place a gentle hand on his head and force him to lean on his chest.
Drake sighed, he didn't want to force Iggy, but it seemed he had no other choice. One hand rubbed his back gently as he listened o harsh breathing and faltering music. Iggy hissed, then whined softly, and Drake was through. The both of them sat, Drake's back leaned against the wall, his tail curled around Iggy's leg to make sure he didn't run, and his wings spread in a cocoon around the vampire as they engaged in proper mental conversation.
---
Raven sighed and shook her head, frowning at Alexi as he complained and made excuses and complained again. She bared her large cat-like fangs, then grumbled, "fine. Be like that, I don't need your help." She crossed her arms in a pout, looking at Alexi with a sour expression. Though a small smile played on her lips at the gay comment. "Oh? You saying you'll never walk down the street with another male? Never be tied up to them or holding their hand? You'd rather be stuck in a small secluded contained space...with me." She batted her eyelashes at him teasingly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Shaye walked inside the realtor's office with Vaix. She looked around, glancing up at the man that came out. She arched an eyebrow, but didn't say anything, Vaix had spoken to him before and could do so now. She rubbed Xayden's back, pulling her hair out of his mouth.
"Baby" She grumbled, shaking her head and sighing.
"What a cute baby" The front desk woman said, "Thank you" Shaye murmured, sighing and laughing as Xayden once again grabbed a wad of her hair and tried to eat it.
"I'm not edible" She mumbled, shaking her head at her small son. Once again Xayden tried to chew on her hair, sighing, she took her hair back and pulled a soother from the bag she had grabbed earlier and popped it in his mouth.
"Ha" She said with a small laugh. Looking mildly victorious as Xayden immediately began playing with his soother. Hopefully they could keep hair out of his mouth with the introduction of the new soother. She figured he wouldn't need one for a little while, but at the rate he aged.

Alexi sighed, feeling trapped.
"You know, regardless of what I say I lose" He grumbled, shaking his head and falling back against the couch.
"Whatever Raven" He yawned, rubbing his eyes tiredly. He sneezed again, sniffling and stretching out. He wanted to fall asleep, but he doubted she'd let him, considering they were trapped inside and she was most likely bored.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:05 pm

Vaix glanced over his shoulder once as the woman at the desk spoke to Shaye on Xayden. He smiled as Shaye used a soother instead of her hair, then redirected his attention to the realtor. "I spoke to you a couple days ago on the phone, Vaixentrous Gallow? Me and my family are hoping to look at some houses, and if possible even buy one by today." The man seemed slightly taken back by the couple in front of him, but it seemed he wouldn't let that interfere with his work. "Ah, Mr. Gallow, and your lovely wife and child I presume? Please come into my office, did you find the list I provided adequate?"
Vaix shrugged, "it was fine, and we were interested in buying one certain house from that list already." He glanced at Shaye before he entered the office, "coming Shaye?"
---
Raven smiled giggling lightly at Alexi's latest complaint. "But you love the attention, I know you do. Silly boy..." She patted his stomach as he fell back against the couch, she jumped a bit as he sneezed, then laughed. Crawling to his side again and smiling lovingly to him. "You look sleepy Alexi. Are you sleepy?" Her attention was caught to Michelle as he tried to make it downstairs to sneak outside. "Michelle!" Raven snapped sharply at him, "get over here." She grinned as he did as he was told. "Where are you going sweetheart?"
"Outside, around..." Michelle muttered, gnawing on the end of his cigarette almost nervously.
"You didn't offer me a smoke before you smoked inside you know," she gave him the pouty face, and laughed as Michelle stuck a cigarette in her mouth lighting it briefly and turning to go.
"Waaaiiittt," Raven whined, "you didn't even say goodbye to me."
"Goodbye," Michelle grumbled swiftly.
"Kiss my cheek goodbye?" Raven purred.
"No way..."
Raven bared her fangs and snarled at him, "I'm not still tied to the couch you know..."
Michelle's movement was swift, he pivoted, and kissed her cheek so lightly it could have merely been a breath of air, then was out the door before Raven could demand anything else.
Raven laughed, "Michelle's so funny."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Shaye glanced up, "Sure thing, Mr. Gallow" She teased Vaix, shifting Xayden to her hip for a moment so that she was able to take Vaix's hand and walk with him to the realtor's office. She assumed she'd just take Vaix's name when they were finally married, but even now she'd pretend to be married instead of merely engaged. She sighed, rubbing Xayden's back as they settled into the office, her sitting down immediately and settling Xayden in her lap.
"Yes, there was one house we were particularly interested in" She echoed, shaking her head and sighing. She shifted Xayden again, the baby was active right now, so she fished a few more things out of the bag, letting him play with a few toys in her lap. She had most of her attention focused on Xayden, so Vaix could handle this. She knew he'd manage it anyway, and she was far to distracted with playing with her son. She had Xayden turned supporting him with one arm and she was using the majority of her lap for the toys. Her son was bent forward a bit, playing with some soft toys, though he kept grabbing a ring and chewing on it occasionally. Shaye laughed, shaking her head and sighing as he played, though he was occasionally distracted by the artfully placed rips in her jeans, and he kept tugging on them. Shaye smiled, letting him tug away at the holes, it didn't bother her, and as long as he was distracted, he was behaving. She sighed, half listening to Vaix negotiate with the man, though she was mainly focused on playing with Xayden. She smiled, when they got home, wherever that would be, she intended to play with him properly, but right now this would have to do.

She shifted, using a stuffed bear to distract the baby, making it walk across her knees. She laughed again, head bent, not looking at the two men. She had seen women playing with their children in public before, but had always made some sort of comment on how boring it must be. But now, now she couldn't believe how much fun she was having. Everything was so new to Xayden, seeming to amuse or facinate him at everyturn, which in turn facinated her. She used her fingers to manipulate the bear's front arms, using them to try and grasp at Xayden's fingers playfully.

Alexi huffed for a minute as Xayden pressed on his stomach. He shook his head and watched the exchange between Raven and Michelle.
"He's pretty weird" He admitted, stretching out again and yawning. "And yes, I am sleepy" He said, rubbing his eyes. "And no, you're not tied to the couch anymore, so you could go bother Keith and let me sleep" He said, rubbing his eyes and sighing.
Keith stuck his head out of the bedroom, completely soaked. Demitri had caught up onto what he was saying and gave him a bath, in cold water and had brushed out his coat. He sighed, walking into the living room, dripping water everywhere as he did so. He knew Raven would probably be annoyed at the water, but he didn't care. Walking over to the couch, the demonic cat leapt up effortlessly, sighing contently as he did so, despite soaking the leather couch in the process. Keith yawned, resting his head on his wet paws. He felt a lot better now that he was cooled off, and he really didn't care if he was making the furniture and carpet absolutely soaked. He sighed, stretching out and licking at his paws lightly. Damn, he stopped, knowing that was cleaning his fur. He sighed, staring boredly at the floor, hoping someone would turn the television on for him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Vaix laughed as Shaye teased him his name, "Hey! Don't hate the thousand year old name, it'll be yours to soon you know." He didn't really like the name himself, a gallow was the place where they cute peoples heads off, he actually had a different last name than Iggy, because Iggy had a different father, the king.
He nodded as Shaye coursed agreement on the house, then became occupied with Xayden again, the realtor nodded. "Do you have your list with you? Point that one out and we'll take a look." So Vaix did as he was told, taking the crumpled paper and pointing to the address. The realtor nodded and typed it in on the computer, turning the screen to confirm this was their desired house. "You placed a fair bid online, I doubt the family will get anymore for that house... If you're sure this is the one you'd like, I can call them and alert them of your bid, the families been quite eager to leave anyhow, they already have another house to stay in, so the place is already empty."
Vaix nodded, "that'd be great, thanks."
"And did you want and printed maps of it's location?" The realtor asked.
"Couldn't hurt," Vaix replied back with a shrug. The map was printed off in seconds for him, then handed over. "Give me one minute, I'll phone the family and see what happens. You never know, they might except your deal right away." With that he stepped out of the office to call the family, and Vaix looked over the map briefly, then to Xayden as he laughed at Shaye's bear toy. He shook his head with a chuckle. "Having fun mom?"
---
Raven cried out as Keith came downstairs drenched in water. "Keith!" she cried out, pulling up her legs as if she thought the room would flood. She frowned at him sourly, though her expression lightened in seconds as Keith automatically began to try and lick himself dry. "Hah!" she yelled at him, snapping Alexi's string Teighing it to the couch leg and bounced over to sit beside Keith. "I saw you! You little sneak, you can't fight it forever." She gingerly touched his wet fur and shuddered, the urge to like him dry crawled up her spine in a shiver. She could suppress it, in seconds she'd shifted into a large cat, and arm laid over Keith's shoulders to hold him down as the large pink tongue sweep over his wet fur.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Shaye glanced up, smirking a she saw Vaix watching her.
"Shut up, and yes I am" She said with a small smile. She laughed as Xyaden grabbed at the bear, screaming in annoyance as Shaye pulled it away.
"Hush" She said with small frown, giving the baby the bear. Xayden obviously didn't understand some of the more polite ways to ask for things. She sighed, glancing up, "So what's the deal with the house?" She asked, having been far to distracted with Xayden to even listen to the realtor and Vaix. She sighed, shifting Xayden a bit and kissing the top of his head. She looked at Vaix, a small smile playing over her lips.
"I love you" She mouthed, smiling and shaking her head and sighing.

Keith frowned as Raven bounced over to him, though he looked mildly relieved when she began to lick him dry. He winced, trying to jerk away from habit, Raven acted like such a mother when she was in cat form. He stretched out, half hanging off of the couch. Alexi tugged on the string and frowned, he almost preferred the stupid collar, at least it was a proper restraining device and not something that made him feel ridiculously demeaned.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:40 pm

"The deal with the realtor?" Vaix repeated curiously. "Well he printed out a map for me, and talked about the fact that we could probably get the house right now depending on the selling family, he's talking to them right now." He held out the map for Shae to look at, seeing as how she was holding the baby, he could help her see with an extra hand. "It's right by a grocery store I'd noticed, well, it's near a lot of different shops that makes it handy, seeing as how Xayden likes people food too." He smiled to the baby as the large blue eyes flickered up to him. He glanced up at Shaye as she mouthed 'I love you', and smiled warmly and lovingly to her in return. "I love you too," he muttered back without any hesitation to the volume it was being said. He glanced over however, as the realtor came back into the room, having finished with the phone, "congratulations," he muttered with a smile. "You have a house, we can settle this all right now if you'd like, if you'd just right out a check, and sign the deed and you can start moving in. The family was more than grateful for your offer."
Vaix smiled and looked to Shaye excitedly, "we got house house Shaye." He pulled out his wallet and his checkbook, pulling the piece of paper out and writing down the bidded amount and all else, then handed it to the man, who took it willingly and pulled out another sheet in return. "I'll need both your signatures here," he pointed to the blank line.
---
Raven purred gently, ignoring Alexi's complaining. There was enough slack on the string to let him sleep peacefully and undisturbed, so she didn't understand his irritation and feeling of demeaning. She'd look odd walking a collared and leashed boy around town, might as well dress him up in some skimpy sex outfit while she was at it. She shifted calmly, washing Keith's face even as he pulled back, then making her way down with his fur. There was a lot of water, so the task was time consuming, but despite Keith's whining, she knew he liked it, he was relieved she'd taken actions to help him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Shaye sighed, smiling lightly.
"That's good, we need to pick up some baby food and stuff" She said with a small grin. She rubbed Xayden's back, looking at the map, "Oh, that is perfect" She said with a small grin. She looked up, seeing the man come back in.
"Oh awesome" She said with a happy smile, nodding her to Vaix happily. He looked happy, which made her happy.
"So it's our house? Can we move in right away" She asked, watching Vaix sign the papers. She had no issues with the house being under his name, it was her name, well almost. She continued to sooth Xayden contently, popping the pacifer back in his mouth as he started to chew on the teddy bear.
"Oh Xayden" She grumbled as he tried to spit the pacifer out. "You can't eat your bear" She grumbled softly, shaking her head and sighing.

Keith sighed, letting Raven mother him, it was a relief, so he was going to put up with this. He had a feeling she'd continue to do bathe him and mother him for all of his life, well at least for the next hundred years, and he figured he'd better get used to it.
Alexi sighed, stretching out on the couch and rubbed his eyes.
"Damn" He yawned, basically falling asleep. He did like the collar idea a bit better, just because in his mind, he was used to that one. The string was new to him, but he figured he was at Raven's whim, much like Keith.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:37 pm

The realtor nodded to Shaye's question, "Yeah you can, it's yours." He flipped the paper over and pulled doff the taped metal key on the back, dropping it in Vaix's hand. "It's all yours," he smiled looking the signature over, then folding the paper up and asking, "do you have a bank account I could mail the deed too?" Vaix nodded, telling the man their bank, and under which name to request it be put under. The realtor nodded, writing the information down and standing, "it's been very nice working with you folks. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to call us."
Vaix nodded, smiling as Xayden tried to chew on the stuffed toy. It occurred to Vaix that the baby was either teething, trying his teddy out, or following natural vampiric instincts to bite something. He smiled at Shaye Stretching out a hand to help her up, "ready to go see the new house with our own eyes? We can pick up our stuff from Aren's afterwards." He beamed at the idea of their own place, no longer caught between what made each other uncomfortable. Keith's place made Shaye uncomfortable because of Raven, and Drake made Vaix uncomfortable at Aren's. To have the matter sorted now was a dream come true. They had a middle ground, and a future place for Xayden to grow, then to be married, and to grow...um well not old, something like that though. He smiled warmly, exciting the building and opening Xayden's car door to help Shaye with the baby.
---
Raven began to purr softly as Keith relaxed for her, she'd cleaned water from his paws and his back and head, currently she was squeezing water from his tail. She was aware of Alexi's discomfort with the string, but it was her more efficient way, and less noticeable way of dealing with him. She pulled a tuft of loose fur from the pom of Keith's tail tip, then rolled him on his side to access his stomach.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Shaye smiled, beaming.
"Oh awesome, thank you" She accepted help from Vaix and stood carefully, making sure not to disturb Xayden to much.
"Let's go" She agreed, "We can check out the house then go shopping furniture and other stuff. Tonight we could be spending the night in our own house" She said with a small smile, "Thanks" She said as Vaix held open Xayden's door and helped her settle the baby in.
"You know, you could take Xayden down to the store to get those teething things and some food while I do my spell? It won't take me long, but you won't have to stand around outside" She suggested, sliding into the driver's side. She looked at the map in Vaix's lap and quickly programmed the GPS to take her to their home. She sighed, completely relieved to have a house of her own, a house where she didn't have to worry about Xayden, Iggy, drama. She settled comfortably in the seat, letting her GPS lead the way to the house. Pulling up in front of the large, yet comfortable looking home, she smiled.
"Oh wow" She said, stepping out of the car and shutting the door behind her. She glanced at Xayden, he looked alert, though confused. Probably not understand everything that was going on.

Keith whined when Raven flipped him over, this was always the most akward for him, and she knew that, and seemed to enjoy it. He glanced at Alexi, the vampire was obviously asleep, which Keith sort of envied, he wasn't tired, but he was stuck under Raven, she was probably gonna be all over him now that Alexi was sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:10 am

Vaix followed Shaye, hopping into the car and smiling as she programed the GPS, he blinked at her question and shrugged. "I don't know Shaye, that really depends on how quick the spell is, if you finish just as me an Xayden leave sight, then what will you do? There will be no furniture for you to sit on after all, the home will basically be hollow. I don't want to leave you stranded in an empty space." He smiled to her, kissing her cheek softly then watching as they came up to their home. He smiled, slipping from the car and walking to Xayden's side, opening the door and undoing the seat belts and picking him up. "See?" he asked his son with a smile, "that's our new house." His explanation didn't help the baby to look any less confused. He chuckled, wandering over to the door, cradling Xayden with one arm and unlocking the door with the other, pushing the door open and stepping into the empty wooden floored room. It was the heart of the house, a staircase to one wall, and a couple door on the other. It looked like a regular room that would normally house a shoe shelf, a rug, and some pictures, nothing more really...maybe a chair. He glanced at Shaye with a smile.
---
Raven smiled, purring as she felt Keith's embarrassment, even if there was no one around to watch him take his bath. She found it cute to see him so embarrassed over it, but he wouldn't need to go through this if he just did it himself. She finished his tummy and nipped at one of his big ears playfully, then curled up beside him. He was done, some of his fur was fluffing out again, and most was still plastered to his body from his spit bath.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:16 am

Shaye sighed, shaking her head.
"Well, I suppose you could wait in the car for me, if you feel more comfortable?" Shaye asked, smiling at him and shrugging. She stepped inside looking around, eyes going wide.
"We should have carpet laid down in the living room" She murmured, she wasn't a huge fan of wooden floors, and with Xayden, they could be dangerous, slippery. She poked around, going upstairs and smiling.
"Vaix, come look at our room" She said, sitting on the floor in the master bedroom. They had a small balcony and a private washroom as well as Shaye's personal favorite a walk-in closet. She sighed, getting up to see what room would be Xayden's. She looked inside, each of the other two upstairs bedroom.
"Hm" She frowned thoughtfully, this one was bigger, so it would be better for their son.

Keith sighed, shaking his head as Raven curled up next to him, just as he had suspected she'd do. Not that he minded, the attention from Raven was nice, considering the last time he had gotten attention like that had been from Lina. He sighed, stretching out, taking up more of the couch and letting Raven lie on top of him. He was still a bit to hot to curl up, and stretching out was nice.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:23 pm

Vaix laughed, following after Shaye as she bounced along through the empty house, he still had Xayden, and he had to be slow when carrying him up the wooden stairs. It was unpolished wood though, so it wasn't slippery like the first room's floor, thank god. He didn't even want to think about Xayden running up and down polished stairs. He looked in their room as Shaye looked at the other two, then became thoughtful. He chuckled, loving their room instantly. He wandered to the other two, basically repeating Shaye's thoughts. "The one at the end of the hall is bigger, but the smaller rooms closer to ours..." It was a bit of an issue, but he supposed it would be fine, so what if Xayden was a couple doors down from them? They could make the distance fine, and so could he when he learned to walk. The middle room could be a guest room, and though there was no washroom in any of the other two rooms, there was a bathroom at the end of the hall. He bounced Xayden in his arms lightly, the baby looked more than curious now, looking around in something that could only be explained as an innocent awe. He chuckled softly, kissing his sons cheek and laughing as Xayden complained, and put a swift hand on Vaix's cheek, pushing his face away. "Hey," Vaix laughed. He knew the baby didn't mean it, but it was still funny.
---
Raven had to lie partially on top of Keith as he stretched out. She continued to purr, her head laid on Keith's side, on his tummy area. She shifted, curling up on her side and shifting so she was near his face, basically curled up in the curl of his tummy, her head on his shoulder as she purred gently, licking the back of his ear affectionately, then relaxing. Keith was warm, he hadn't been lying, and she wondered vaguely if it was appropriate to put him under a cold hose every once-in-a-while.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:24 pm

Shaye smiled at Vaix, watching him and Xayden affectionately.
"So the bedroom at the end of the hall, perfect" She said with a small smile. "Um, what colour do you wanna paint it? I was thinking the blue of his eyes or something, he can always change it when he was older. Also, we have to get the wood on the stairs replaced with carpet or something less slippery then that wood" She shuddered, imagining Xayden slipping down the stairs. Gods, what an awful though. She sighed, "I'd like to replace all the wood with carpet, except in the kitchen of course" She suggested, carpet was easier to walk on, and Xayden could play wherever he wanted then.
"You know that room downstairs? Off of the living room? I was wondering if maybe we could make that a family room slash playroom?" She asked, that would be a perfect place for Xayden to play, and for her and Vaix to keep a careful eye on him.

Keith sighed, panting lightly. Raven's added weight made him heat up quicker then normal. Stretching out some more, he allowed her to crawl all over him, licking his ear, of course he didn't mind, he did care for her, though he knew, in the back of his mind, it was only due to the contract. He shrugged, glancing up and yawnnig, not tired, just relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:58 pm

"Sounds good to me, blue sounds like a good colour for him, and I do agree with the whole wood situation, especially on the stairs, at the rate Xayden's growing, the sooner that gets done the better. The family room idea sounds great too, seeing as how it's the biggest room in the house." The first room they'd entered wasn't the living room or family room, more like a greeting room, but the online tour had shown the living room and it was big enough for two couches, a big TV, and whatever else you wanted to stuff in there that pressed against a wall. Like a book shelf. It occurred to him that if Iggy was living with them, they'd need at least two bookshelves just for Iggy's room. The suggested family room sounded great too, a playroom for Xayden, and maybe a couch. He smiled, "I think this will really work out. What do you think baby?" he looked at Xayden, who was watching him curiously, gripping at his hair. He smiled as the baby looked from him to his mother, then down briefly, before smiling to Shaye and squealing out, tugging hard on Vaix's hair in his play. Vaix winced lightly, but wasn't to bothered, Xayden wasn't very strong in the first place. He twisted his head and kissed the baby's forehead quickly and teasingly, and the baby gave him such a look that he laughed out loud. He glanced at Shaye, shifting Xayden lightly before muttering, "So what's happening with Iggy? He's moving in with us too right?" Quite honestly he didn't want Iggy to live with them, not when he was caught in deep depression, it would be bad for his family. He hoped Drake sorted Iggy out mentally before he was stuck with his sulking little brother. "Do you think Drake can fix Iggy's depression, you know with that weird mind thing he does to people?" Vaix hadn't experienced it, all he knew was Shaye'd had Drake's help once, and that was all it had taken for her to never have another nightmare again. He hoped the same treatment would be given to Iggy so the drama didn't enter their home.
---
Raven smiled, continuing to purr, and cuddle her newest host. Like all her hosts, she loved them dearly, and thought nothing of the previous relationship. All she knew now was that she had Keith, and he was new, and cuddly, and obedient to a point.She also knew, that if her contract lasted as long with Keith as it did with Vaix, he too would love her as his mother.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Shaye sighed, nodding her head and laughing at Vaix and Xayden. "You can probably put him down, the floor's carpted here" She said, flopping onto the floor and smiling up at him as Xayden squealed in delight at watching his mother gracefully fall onto the thick, new carpet.
"Iggy's moving in with us, I'm sure of it, unless Drake's changed his mind in the last half an hour" She murmured, holding her arms out and taking Xayden from Vaix. Carefully she set the small baby down on the floor, letting him crawl about and explore. She had already looked over the floor, making sure it was safe.
"Well, Drake helped me, I'm sure he can help Iggy, if Iggy lets him" She said, letting Xayden tug on her fingers playfully. She smiled, letting him scramble all over her lap, legs. She smiled contently, laughing as he played with everything he could possibly find.
"Do you wanna take him outside so I can do the spell? I'd rather just get it done and over with and then we can move on with the day. Also, it makes it better if Raven and Keith decide to hold a suprise visit" The house would be a haven from anyone who wanted to get away from Raven, demons and vampires alike. Raven would be the only one unable to get in, which relieved Shaye a great deal. She liked Drake, and she didn't want Keith, Vaix and Xayden getting hurt everytime they tried to come near her.

Keith sighed, letting out a deep, low purr. He yawned, enjoying the attention from Raven, though he hadn't thought of her like a mom yet. He had a hard time with that, as she hadn't met him at that stage in his life, not like when she had met Vaix. He flicked his tail and his ears, wondering if she thought of him like a child, that was akward.

-------

https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=446
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40