Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:25 pm

Raven smiled as her comment finally silenced Shaye's cruelty. She kissed Keith gently, intending to keep him with her, she didn't trust Shaye to just break Keith's heart as she'd attempted to do with Vaix's. She rocked Keith gently, muttering in his ear, we can leave if you'd like, anytime you wish, just say the word. She kissed him again, sighing gently as her fingers ran through the soft fur covering Keith's body. She glared up at Shaye, glanced curiously at Aren, then winked to Vaix, who shrunk back a bit at her actions.
Aren watched Shaye, he didn't want her to leave, the thought scared him, he had the feeling if he let her go through the door he would never get her back again, thanks to this...thing she called her brother. At Raven's comment he nodded lightly, "of course, anyone may leave if they desire. My home is open to all, despite their cruelties to my sister. He placed a hand on Shaye's shoulder, then smiled to her lightly, standing, signalling to Carr for help as he slung one of Drake's arms over his shoulder, Carr the over, and the dragged the exhausted demons body from the room, towards his own room.
Vaix watched them go, looking back at Shaye and sighing softly, "what would you like to do?" he muttered. Wondering if she wanted to go home, or stay here, or send Keith off...though he doubted the demons would go. He kissed her lightly, waiting for her answer patiently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Shaye sighed, looking away from Raven, at Aren, at Vaix. She winced, seeing Vaix flinch away from Raven, that hurt, seeing him still so affected by her.
"I-I dunno" She murmured to him, she didn't want to lose anyone in her family, new or old. Sighing, she glanced at Vaix, Keith had really hurt her feelings, almost forcing her to choose between the family that had saved her and the family that she had just found. Sighing, she shook her head, unsure of what to do.
Keith let out a huge growl, she was coming with them, end of story. He pulled against Raven, shaking his head, he couldn't leave Shaye here, he didn't listen to Raven's seductive voice, she probably wanted to leave, do something fun. And he was hungry, but Shaye. He whined, torn now, between eating and his sister, the only person that had saved him. He stared at her, hurt, then, defeated. He glanced at Raven, nodding suddenly. He couldn't stand being here anymore, it hurt. He scrambled to get away from Raven, looking desperately at Shaye.
"Keith, sh" Shaye murmured, looking over at him, sad.
"I won't stop seeing you, don't panic. You're still my brother, I love you" She murmrued, shaking her head and sighing. Keith nodded, then scrambled for the door, whining, Raven still had him.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:47 pm

Raven smiled at Keith's agreeing at leaving. She stood, pulling out the chain again and faining it around his neck before kissing his cheek lightly and walking towards the door, glancing at Michelle, then patting her lap gently. "Come with us Hun, if you'd like."
Michelle glanced at Shaye sadly, he'd been hopping to stay with her a bit longer, but he knew that if he did stay, he would only be ignored. He stood, placing his hands in his pockets as he watched her longingly for a second, then turned and walked out after Raven and Keith, in time to see Aren come out of Drake's room, and watch them leave. "See you then," he muttered, glad to see Shaye wasn't among them. He wandered into the living room to Shaye, then placing a hand to her shoulder. "I'm glad you like it here," he muttered to her gently. "You're always welcome, you and whoever is a friend of yours. Though I must say I don't fancy your adopted brother. He isn't always that cruel is he?" Aren stood, taking a seat on the couch to watch Shaye and Vaix. Blinking as Iggy crept from behind the couch and wandered out towards Drake's room. "He's sleeping Iggy, please leave him be."
Iggy glanced at Aren, but kept walking, passing Carr as he did, then entering Drake's room. He liked Drake, he was so kind despite what he was. In a way a replacement for Keith's lost love. He found Drakes bed unused, and in opening the closet found the demon hanging half on, half off a hammock in the small dark space. Iggy curled up in a corner, wanting to be with the peaceful demon.
Aren sighed as Iggy neglected his comment. Then looked to Shaye with a sad smile, "how long do you think you'll be staying with us? We have rooms for you if you'd like to stay for a while. If you want, you get get your stuff and even move in with us, I wouldn't mind..."
Vaix raised a brow as Aren started to get carried away again, at least in his opinion. He glanced t Shaye, wondering if she really were pondering the idea of living here instead of with Keith, it would hurt Keith terribly if she moved out, then again it would do the same to Aren if she never set foot in his home again. He waited for her response quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Keith growled as Raven slipped the chain around his neck, though he allowed it. She had told him if he had misbehaved he'd have to wear it, so he better adjust. He turned, glancing back at Shaye, sighing. She did love him, he knew that, he had to be patient, that was all. He growled, shaking his head and allowing Raven to lead him, Michelle following along behind. He soon realized they weren't headed back towards the house and he looked questioningly at Raven, wondering where they were headed. He tugged, glancing down the street in which they had come, he wanted to go home, relaxe, think.

Shaye sighed, looking at Aren.
"I dunno, a few days, at least. I-I have to think about everything" She murmured, watching Iggy leave.
"No, he's not cruel. He's scared. He lost his soul mate, the only person he ever loved a few hundred years ago, and he was going to kill himself, then he found me, saved me. Since then, well, he had a reason to live again" She sighed, it sounded weird, but she did love Keith. "Besides, I owe him my life, he's still adjusting to everything. He never ment to hurt me" She sighed, looking at Aren and Vaix.
"What do you wanna do?" She asked, maybe they should consider getting their own place, that might be better, neutral ground, which would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Raven smiled as Keith caught on, she glanced down at him and blew him an affectionate kiss. "I promised you we'd eat something good if you behaved right? Well, you didn't really behave as I hoped you would, but I figure I'd let you have something anyways." She did have something up her sleeve, but right now, she wanted Keith trust, his trust ensured her good grounds. She made her way into down, stopping at a restaurant, then kneeling down to Keith and smiling softly. "I bet you don't even remember what human food tastes like. Better than blood that's for sure, than raw meat. I'm going to go in there and order some stuff for us okay? Trust me Keith, you'll love it." She kissed his forehead, then tied him to a bike rack, telling Michelle to stay with him as she headed inside the store.

Aren gave a sigh, then a nod. "Very well." He was glad to hear she'd be staying a bit, and also reassured that Keith was not as bad as his first impression had been. Obviously if he'd done all that for Shaye, he was not as vicious as he seemed. He waited for Vaix to answer Shaye's question before he said anything more. Though Vaix looked confused, and after a while he muttered, "I will do whatever you would like to do, but I wouldn't leave Keith for too long Shaye, or you might seriously hurt him emotionally, he didn't leave on the happiest note after all..." He kissed Shaye's cheek lightly, running his fingers gently through her hair, then glancing at Aren and Carr.
Aren smiled lightly as Vaix finished, stand and saying, "well then. I would like to show you your room, if I may. It seems your little tag along has taken root in Drake's room. I'm sure he won't mind in the least." He smiled lightly to Shaye and Vaix, then turned, walking to the door and turning curiously to see if they were following.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:45 pm

Keith flicked his tail, confused, but nodded. He sat down where she tied him, looking at Michelle curiously. She was right, he couldn't remember human food to save his life, not that he cared to much. Yawning, he stretched out, lying on the cool pavement, rsting his head on his paws. He did occasionaly glance up, humans were out and about, seeming to want to stop and look at him.
"Hey Mister?" A kid called, bounding over to Michelle, gaping openly at Keith, "Can I pet your dog?" Most people mistook him for that, a dog, not that he cared. He looked warningly at Michelle, he didn't care if the kid felt need to pet him, but he wouldn't tolerate Michelle feeding on a helpless infant.

Shaye sighed, "I know love,I know" She murmured to Vaix, she agreed, she'd bring up the idea of having their own place later.
"Thanks Aren, don't worry about Iggy, he's take to Drake" She said, standing up and letting her arm fall limply to her side. She stretched out, shaking her head and sighing again.
"I need to go clothes shopping, tomorrow maybe" Her current stuff was covered in blood. Yawning she sighed, "Don't worry about Keith Vaix, he knows I love him" She took his hand, carefully in her's, nodding at Aren to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:01 pm

Michelle glanced at the kid, then to Keith's glaring expression. "I'm very sorry, but Keith here is a tad to dangerous for that. We...just got him, so he isn't really trained properly. Sorry, but I don't want you to hurt yourself if he turns on you..." He glanced at Keith, frowning a bit, then sitting down beside him as they waited for Raven. Sooner than later, she came out of the store, foam boxes at hand, her mouth drooling at the smell. Michelle winced, it smelled revolting, whatever she'd gotten. He stood, backing away from the food, covering his nose.
Raven sat with Keith, uncaring about all the people and what they thought of her and her 'dog' eating food together. She opened the box, it was Asian food, because Asia was known for it's beautiful flavours. She'd gotten two, one for her and the other for Keith. The box contained seasoned noodles, fried chicken, and many other things. She pulled out a plastic fork, smiled up at Keith, and began eating it savoring. Purring loudly as the flavours hit her heightened scents.
---
Aren smiled as she and Vaix came, he lead them upstairs, to an old looking room, though it was beautiful with it's own character. A large queen size bed, full body mirror to one side so large it almost took up the whole wall, and a closet, along with the regular furnishings.
"I hope this is okay," he muttered calmly, Carr took the liberty of cleaning the dust from the bedsheets for you before you came back. We figured you may stay with us longer the second time around." He smiled at her and Vaix, watching as the male vampire walked into the room, touched the freshly cleaned mirror, then poked his head in the closet, then looked back out at Aren. "It's wonderful, thank you." It was a very beautiful room, deep cherry wood furniture, large windows to let in the light, and many other pleasant features.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:08 pm

Keith sighed, shaking his head at Michelle, he needed a better way of communicating with people. He watched the kid run off, and glanced up as Raven came back out. His nose twitched, and waht his vampire body might find revolting, his demonic one craved . He sniffed at the food, tentitively taking a bite, before suddenly wolfing it down. He licked the container clean, purring in pleasure as well. He glanced at Raven, before stretching out, his stomach full, his body content. He lay down, waiting patiently for her to finish eating so they could go home.

"Thank you" Shaye murmued to Aren, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his cheek. She sighed, poking curously around the room, like Vaix, sighing contently. She flopped down on the bed, a large grin on her face, before she yawned and stretched out again. She rubbed her eyes, exahusted after a long day, and a rough sleep.
"I think I'm going to crash" She murmured, slipping into the bathroom, the private one that connected to her and Vaix's new, temporary bedroom. Sighing, she slipped off her clothes, wearing only her undergarments now. She needed to sleep in something, and since her clothes were soaked in blood, this was it.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:26 am

Raven purred as she finished off her own food. She licked her lips, smiling at the sight of Keith's contentment. She leaned forward and gently kissed his cheek, then stood, untying his chain and asking calmly, "ready to go?" She glanced up at Michelle as he inched his way over again, nose scrunched up at the smells around his company. Raven laughed, wrapping her arms around him and kissing his lips deeply, then pulling away and began walking down the street. Laughing at Michelle's dazed expression, and the expression he made at the taste of her lips combined in one. She purred again, skipping down the street leading Keith with the choker leash, having to occasionally stop when Keith lagged and started to hurt her.
---
Aren smiled at Shaye's happiness, and to the hug he'd received, he gave her a warm smile as she stated she'd crash and muttered, "then I'll leave you to rest in peace Shaye." He glanced up at Vaix, whom had reappeared from the closet at this time to look at Shaye, then Aren as he made him leave.
Aren wandered back down the hall, greeted by Carr's enthusiasm. He smiled to his friend, then muttered, "you're going to have to teach me and Shaye you're whole special powers thing." Car looked hesitant, then eventually nodded with a passive shrug. "Sure Aren, if you'd like."
Vaix walked over to Shaye as she sprawled out over the bed, he smiled, and sat down beside her, placing a gentle hand to her cheek. He smiled to her warmly and lovingly, then lay down himself. "I'm glad you fond your brother," he muttered to her calmly, "he's a good guy." He said it against his suspicions, but he wanted to let Shaye know he was alright with her and Aren's relationship.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:33 am

Keith sighed, trailing along behind Raven. They still weren't going home, and he sighed, wondering where they were going. He flicked his tail, wincing as the choker pulled on his neck, forcing him to speed up. Trotting along briskly, he kept his pace with Raven, though his shoulder protested. He whined, wanting to go home, didn't she get that? He sighed again, yawning, the flood had made him sleepy, which was weird, but he supposed human food had a tendancy to do that. Shifting, he glanced at Michelle, wondering what he made of this whole situation.

Shaye smiled at Vaix. Rubbing her eyes and sighing.
"Thanks love" She murmured, pulling the blankets around her tiredly. She smiled at him, pulling her hand out from the warmth and taking his. She sighed, still feeling bad about everything that had happened with Keith, though she knew he wasn't mad at her, just stressed. She smiled at him, "You coming to bed? Or are you not tired?" She asked, Vaix didn't sleep as much as she did, she knew that, but she figured that was normal. She sighed, looking up at him, smiling, if he wanted he could go to the library and read, she knew he wasn't much of a reader, but who knew. She smiled at him tiredly, her eyes fluttering for a moment, before she fell into a restless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:49 am

Raven was picking up on Keith's stress and laughed, "oh Keith, there's more to live than going home and sulking that your sister refuses to be with you. The nights still young, we have lots to do before we're forced to stay home." She danced around, trying not to rip Keith around to much, but she had so much energy, she wanted to go, go go go. She laughed then twirled, scooping Keith up in her arms, and with a shrug to Michelle, she took off into the air, wings beating as she flew with Keith half in half out of her arms. Though the half she did hold was held to tightly to be slipped away.
Michelle cringed as wings beat overhead, leaving him alone. He winced a bit, feeling slightly abandoned, stuck his hands in his pockets, wishing he had wings, then turned and wandered back towards Keith's, figuring he'd meet up with them there.
---
"Alright," Vaix muttered. He wasn't tired, and he did have things to do that required Shaye's absence. He kissed her forehead as she fell asleep, then walked out of the room, coming back seconds later with a note that read it finely printed handwriting:
Gone out for a while. I'll be back later though,
Love Vaix

With that he walked out, leaving the note to her bedside, and walking out of the house with little goodbyes to Aren. He made his way calmly over to a jewelry shop, opening the door and wandering inside, going straight to the rings were he was greeted by a girl working at the counter. "May I help you?" she asked pleasantly.
"I'm looking for a wedding ring," Vaix muttered to her almost shyly.
The girl's hopes almost seemed to drop a bit at his answer, then her enthusiastic smile returned and she answered, "well, this is our selection of rings. Why don't you look for one you like and call me over when you want to inspect one?"
Vaix nodded, watching her go into the staff area, then turned his gaze to the display before him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:56 am

Keith winced, shaking his head as she scooped him up. He sighed, practically hanging out of her arms, this was unpleasent, which made him feel even more uncomfortable. He winced, trying his best not to struggle as she flew, though it was hard, considering he despised flying. He whined, shaking his head, he'd go with her gladly, as long as she set him down. He was paranoid, particlarly since his lower half dangled over the air, nothing beneath him, which made him nervous. He whined, protesting more and more, wanting to go back down onto solid ground .

Shaye yawned, waking about an hour later, seeing the note. Smiling, she assumed Vaix had been going off to hunt or something. Frowning, she slipped out of bed, digging through the drawers until she found a shirt, it was big, so she assumed it was Aren's, Drakes or Carr's, though it had no scent. Sighing, she slipped it on, before stepping out of the bedroom to wander, no longer tired. Sighing, she knocked on Aren's door, wondering if he was in there. She pushed the door open, smiling at him and grinning as she saw him inside. He was awake, so she didn't feel bad for waking up, like she had last time.
"Hey" She bounced onto his bed, child-like in her happiness. She smiled, waiting for him to acknowledge her.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:08 pm

"Oh hush Keith, you're fine. You know I won't drop you, and flying's faster anyways." Raven smiled pleasantly as she flew along, turning a blind eye to Keith's discomfort as she glided and beat her wings rhythmically to the currents. "You know," she purred, "Vaix loved flying when he was a small boy. I'd fly him around everywhere." She'd known Vaix his whole life, in a way, been the mother he couldn't have, feeding his heart with hate until he supposedly snapped and sought her out to make a deal and become her host before she became to weak. The plan had worked perfectly, Vaix had been none the wiser, and she doubted he'd care if she told him now. The fact Keith hated flying bummed her out a bit, so she dropped him. Letting Keith fall for a bit before diving and scooping him up again seconds before he hit a building roof. She laughed harshly, holding him tightly against her and kissing his cheek lightly as she flew. "Isn't flying wonderful?" she purred, "it's falling that's the real bitch."
---
Aren lifted his head as Shaye came in, he'd been reading through his fathers journal, along with studying other items from their lineage and species. The countless books, papers, and pictures were scattered over the space on the floor he'd been working, and upon Shaye's entering he smiled, "hello Shaye. How was your sleep?" He stretched his hand above his head and arched his back a bit, then sighed and stood, walking to her and sitting at her side. She looked happy, which was good. He wanted her to be. Drake and Iggy were still in the same place they had been when Shaye had taken off to bed, but that was expected. Drake probably wouldn't wake up again for another hour or two, and even after, he'd still be drowsy and grumpy. Carr was in his own room, finally sleeping off his day after not sleeping once for weeks on end, which had been hell for Aren, seeing as how high energy Carr could get sometimes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Keith whined, protesting loudly as she dropped him. His claws dug into Raven as she caught him, not to fond of what had just occured. His body shook, where did they have to go that needed getting there fast? He shook his head, still clutching to her with his claws, he knew he was hurting her, he could feel it, but he was having a hell of a time convincing himself that it was okay to let his claws slide back into hiding. He whined again, he would be fine with flying, if she didn't drop him as a joke, or hold him like she currently was. He screwed his eyes shut, which sort of worked, he convinced himself to slowly retract his claws, but it didn't really help him feel secure.

"It was good" She smiled, pulling down her shirt a bit, consdiering that was all she was wearing, besides her bra and panties. She smiled, "What are you doing?" She asked, nodding to the books and notes and what not. She sighed, looking down at her cell phone, wondering when Vaix would get back, she missed him. Sighing, she grinned at Aren, assuming everyone else was sleeping like she had been. She was still a bit tired, but she found it hard to sleep without vaix.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Raven laughed, holding the trembling body closer and more securely to her as she felt claws dig into her shoulders. She sighed, kissing him lightly again as he trembled, attempting to calm him. No sense of humor it seemed, oh good. She ignored the light prickles of pain from his hurting her, the wings continued to beat gently and rhythmically. "Don't worry Keith, I won't do it again. Sorry." She kissed him lightly again, he was, in a way, a bit like a child. A good scare to whip up some personality, but their reaction melted the cold on your heart. She wrapped her arms around him in a hug, then let a hand slid down his back and scoop up his rump so that it was no longer hanging as they flew, and Keith was cradled gently in her arms as they glided across the currents. The sun was beginning to rise, which panicked her a bit, but she tried to remain calm, to fool Keith she had things under control, which she did, just seeing the sun's glow always worried her when she was flying.
---
Aren looked at Shaye's dressings and sighed. The only girl in a house full of boys, and she wore a unfitting shirt and no pants. Wonderful. The shirt was Carr's, he tended to be lazy with putting stuff where it belonged. He glanced at the mess on the floor as Shaye addressed it and answered calmly, "studying I suppose. We are a very fascinating species, and there is many books telling about us. Our dad was a writer, though he rights rather heavy material. He handed her a small, leather bound book, one of their father's first. "He studied our species as well...and all this stuff is the work I managed to recover from our burnt house in the...incident." He sat with her calmly, then muttered, "since this stuff was our fathers, and I have you back again. I suppose it's safe to say you have as much right to our families stuff as I." He pulled out his wallet and handed Shaye a small pocket sized picture of him and his parents before Shaye had been born. The right corner was burnt, but other than that the picture had been well preserved.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Keith sighed, relaxing in Raven's arms as she scooped him up, it was more reassuring. Sighing again, he too noticed the sun, which also worried him a bit, though, Raven seemed relaxed, which reassured him. He kept his eyes screwed shut, not trusting the whole flying thing. Sure, maybe Vaix had enjoyed it, but Keith was far more down to earth, and he liked his feet on the ground.

Shaye took the picture, drawing her knees to her chest as she looked at it.
"So this is our parents?" She sighed, her mom had their dark hair, but her eyes were dark as well, and their dad had the green eyes.
"Wow" She swallowed a lump in her throat. She sighed, wishing Vaix were here.
"They're so beautiful" She assumed this was taken before she was born, as she was not in the picture. She glanced down at the reasearch.
"Maybe I'll look later. First, can you tell me what they were like? What we were like? As a family?"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Raven flew calmly towards the sun, finding a shady area, as the town finally gave way to forest and hill, they were a long ways from home now, as the current she'd been riding was extremely strong. She dove again to break from the wind, swooping with utmost control into the woods, were the shade prevented even the sun's light from reaching under the thick canopy. She sighed placing Keith to the ground and stretching her wings out before letting them return to their dwarfed unusable size. She sat down, getting comfortable, the forest was big, they were not contained to a small area, however, she didn't feel like moving right this second, and kept Keith's chain placed firmly in her pale hands. "It's pretty here isn't it Keith?" she asked gently, looking at the old untouched trees that protected them from the sun's harming rays.
---
Aren smiled at her reaction to see her parents, their father had been a tall well muscled man, while their mother had been petite and model-like, perfect physically, and from what he remembered, the same on the inside as well. "Family?" Aren frowned, looking strained. "I was so young Shaye," he muttered gently, "I don't remember a lot from that time... but, like I said, you liked to cling to mom, and you didn't cry a lot. Mom had a very gentle voice, even when she wasn't talking to us. She had a very kind heart, like you do. Dad was... well, big, tall, looming, but he too was friendly. I remember more about mom than him though. He was always working..." He scratched the top of his head quietly, then muttered, "I caused a lot of trouble when we were a perfect family, I liked to do before I thinked things over, I liked to run off. So mom was constantly fretting over me, and for some reason I had thrill over it... and yeah. That's pretty much all I got on our original family, our parents. I have lots of memories of you though." He kissed her forehead lightly, "I never forgot any moment I saw you after mom and dad passed."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Keith stretched his legs, feeling relieved that they were now on the ground. Shaking his head, he wandered around, stretching out as much the chain would allow him. He shook his head, sighing, he glacned around, relieved that the sun couldn't find him here. He glacned around the forest, lying down next to Raven, resting his head on his paws. He wondered what was going on? He wanted to go home, but now they were stuck here, for at least a day. He nudged Raven, asking her what was going on.

Shaye sighed, looking up at him as he spoke.
"So, what was I like then? I don't remember much of my childhood" She murmured, she liked the idea of her parents being nice, it was a helpful thought. She placed the picture down, looking at him with wide, curious eyes.
"I have a hard time imagining you as a hell-raiser" She said, shaking her head and laughing softly. Aren seemed so serious, so it was hard to imagine him causing problems. She sighed, liking the idea of hanging around with her mother, though, she was sad to know she;d never remember them.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:32 am

Raven looked at Keith as he nudged her and pestered her for answers, to which she grinned. "Exploring Keith! Seeing as how Shaye doesn't want us I figured we could explore the world a bit. I've been out of it a hundred years, I have a lot to learn, mind you, your memories are making it very easy for me." She kissed him lightly, "poor Michelle, I locked the door to the house, so he'd stuck outside until we decide to open it up for him..."
---
Aren smiled, "I was, but seeing your parents die forces you to grow up Shaye." He took her hand and thought about it a second, "you were very cute, you stumbled around everywhere, you loved the flowers in your adopted mothers garden, and she hated it when you pulled them up." He ran his fingers affectionately through Shaye's hair. "You were very...keen on things, you always seemed to have a clue about what was going on, yet, you always had a great big clueless look of innocence in your eye, it was almost a permanent feature in your expressions, and your rubbed your eyes even when you weren't tired." He chuckled, looking to Shaye with a raised brow, "you still do, which is cute to see..."
---
Vaix was now on his way back, he looked more pleasant than before, not so much his looming dangerous self. His hands were placed calmly in his jean's pockets, and in his right hand, the box that carried what would legally unite him and Shaye forever. He had a bit of a perma-smile over his face, just enough to make him look content. He'd picked a marvelous ring, now it was just finding the right time to present it, which was harder in it's own way. He couldn't take her out to dinner, seeing as how they were vampires and no one would have a good time surrounded by food. He wondered calmly about taking her for a walk, it seemed good, but where would they walk? and at what time? He frowned, though he was still excited and nervous at the same time.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:52 pm

Keith stared at Raven, eyes wide. Explore the world? What the hell did she mean by that? His tail lashed and he stood, jerking on the chain a bit as he paced, aggrivated. He frowned, Shaye had a key to the house, as did Vaix, so if Michelle really needed a way in, he could ask one of them. He sighed, Shaye still wanted him, despite what Raven said, he knew that. She would be worried, upset when she found he was gone, assuming he had left her. He stared at Raven, as far away as he could get away from her right now, angry.

Shaye smiled, "Shut up" She teased, smacking him on the shoulder lightly.
"I still pick flowers, ask Keith. It's a habit" She murmrued, smiling and shaking her head. She sighed, stretching out on his bed and wrapping his blanket around her.
And I still stumble around everywhere, though, now I would assume it's clumsiness, not cuteness" She murmured, grinning at him.
"So, you came back and saw me? At-at their house? Even after you left me there?" Shaye asked, she recalled a young boy coming over, her parents didn't like him, but they had let him stay. She recalled him watching her, a small smile on his face. Sighing, she glanced at him,
"T-that was you" She murmured, eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Ooc:Better Image of Raven! XD
Spoiler:

Raven laughed at Keith's reaction, "aww Keith. Don't take it like that. Shaye'll be fine, and I'm bored of staying in a house my whole life. I want to go, with you." She purred loudly, standing and walking calmly to Keith, shoeless feet making no sound as they met the sheded leaves of trees. She lunged a bit, catching him in her arms and holding him close. "Poor boy, I don't mean to stress you this way. But there's two of us now, which means I do stuff for you, and you do stuff for me. Right now, I need you to come with me." She stood, stretched, dropping Keith to the leafy floor, then walked calmly through the woods, farther from home, towards the forests depths.
---
Aren smiled as she pushed him, then clarified that she still was the same kid she'd been all those years ago. At her questions he sighed and nodded, "of course it was me. I wasn't about to drop you off at some random people's house and never come back to check up on you. But, like I said, after time went by, you started to forget who i was, to the point where my visiting was meaningless, you loved you new family so much..." He placed a calm, yet saddened hand to her shoulder. The memories of his first leaving her with those people, when he'd finally returned he'd checked her over vigorously, and upon finding her safe and happy, he'd decided it was best to leave her with a mother, he had visited daily, then weekly, then monthly as the parents slowly began to push him away, and Shaye started to forget him. Then finally, he'd just left her be. It had been the hardest thing for him to do, the hardest thing he'd ever done, and now, to know it had been the worst, most cruel thing he'd done to her. It filled him with guilt that would probably never pass.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:28 pm

OOC:: Sexy, lol.

BIC:
Keith sighed, lost in his own thoughts as he trailed behind Raven. She kept the chain fairly tight, which was a bit aggrivating, but he knew he had broken the deal, so he had to suck it up. He flicked his tail, walking next to her, though he wasn't really paying attention. She wasn't telling him much, Keith liked know stuff, it was something he liked. He glanced around, wondering where they were going. Raven always had a motive, she didn't do anything without having a reason, and he dobuted her real reason was just getting out of the house.

Shaye sighed, smiling, "Well, if it means anything, I did enjoy those visits. Having someone come play with me. T-they didn't really let me have friends, didn't trust me not to say what was going on" She shrugged, she had made sort of a peace with all of this a long time ago.
"Please, don't blame yourself" She reached out and took his hand, kissing it lightly. She didn't want him to blame himself, he couldn't have known, no one knew. She sighed, leaning against him, "No one blames you, I don't, you were a kid Aren, a child, you shouldn't have been responsible for that stuff, it was way to much stuff for a kid" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:03 pm

Ooc: Oh I know. Razz silly Raven
bic;
Raven did have a reason for coming here, though it wasn't as elaborate as Keith was thinking it up as. Drake was a cruel beast to select creatures, no doubt he'd pick on Raven if she got to involved with him, and with his status, she didn't have the power to fight him off. Also, she had friends here, if they still were here that is... They were demons of her status, and she figured she'd pay them a visit after all this time away. She strolled into the darker part of the forest keeping Keith close, the demons she wished to visit were soul collectors, so they probably would want Keith's soul the second they saw it.
---
Aren sighed, her comment hadn't really helped him, him knowing that she had been deprived of social contact with her peers at such a young age was disgusting. He'd known he was a child, that his actions could not have been helped. Just knowing how much pain Shaye's childhood had been saddened him, and did make him feel responsible. If he'd just picked a different family, a different house, maybe it would have been different, better for her... He wrapped an arm around her waist as she leaned against him, he sighed. "I know, I'm sorry to trouble you Shaye," he kissed her cheek lightly, then lifted his head at the sound of the door knock downstairs. "That would be your boyfriend," he muttered calmly, "he left earlier today saying he had something important to do..." Aren sat Shaye up straight, then slid from the bedside, wandering downstairs to answer the door. Vaix was there, standing with his hands in his pockets, a slight hunch, and a light smile over his features.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Keith's nostriles flared, taking in the new scents. They were awfully deep into the forest now, and he was begining to feel uncomfortable. He lagged behind Raven, though she had tightened the chian, making it impossible for him to so much as step away from her side. He felt like a well trained dog, held in the 'heel' position at his master's side. He sighed, that was what he was now, Raven's pet, despite what he wanted to believe, he knew she thought of him like that, a glorified pet.

Shaye smiled, a grin on her face as she heard Vaix. Sliding from the bed, she followed Aren downstairs.
"Vaix" She sang out, bounding up to him and wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his cheek.
"What's up?" She asked, still bouncing, shaking her head and grinning. She stepped back, allowing him inside, practically bouncing, unable to even stand still. She had Carr's shirt on, hanging to just below her butt, her legs and feet were bare, and she had rolled the shirt's sleeves up.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Raven smiled contently, Keith was a bit of a pet to her, also a partner. He had to be, if he were just a pet, he'd rebel and end up hurting him and her. She kept Keith close only because he didn't know about the people they were going to meet, he was like a child, for his own safety he was restrained. Upon meeting a dark trench in the forest Raven smiled, looked to Keith, then knelt at his height. "Sweety," she purred gently to him, "please behave. We are going to meet some new people, and they are dangerous...to you. I won't let them hurt you, but it makes my job easier if you stay at my side. Understood? I say this for the both of us hun, not just you." With that she kissed his head gently, then stood, again, her hand tightened on the leash, then she called out down the hole. "Rao, Envy? You still live here?" The answer was immediate from a depressed lonesome voice. "Living is such an ugly word for what we do...Who wants to know anyways?" There was a pause, then another voice chimed, the same voice, just a different pitch, more cheery. "You idiot it's Raven. It's the hundred year marker remember? She's come back?" There was a small amount of chatter from the same voice, then an eruption of Shadow, from the dark to girls stood before Raven, one with bright volumized red hair, the other with an almost emo style flat black hair, dripping shadow constantly. The two where complete opposites, one dressed in black, with a permafrown and a look in her dark red eyes that said: why do I bother living? And the other a preppy, high energy girl like Raven, with a light smile and a twinkle in her eye that said: life couldn't be better.
---
Aren stepped aside for Shaye to leap down and grab her boyfriend. He smiled, then walked back towards his room, leaving them be.
Vaix laughed as Shaye practically tackled him with happiness and love, then bounced around excitedly. He stepped inside the house when she let him, smiling to her, then raising a brow as he looked over what she was wearing. As she bounced, the shirt would lift and fall with her, it wasn't his, so he guessed it belonged to the other boys. He sighed, shaking his head and wrapping his arms around her. "Where did your pants go silly? You're going to make the other boys go crazy." He kissed her lightly, then answered her questions, "nothing, I was just hunting." It wasn't lying, just a lack of telling her what he'd been hunting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next