Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Tales of the Paddding Paws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Ooc\\
Go back to the second thread board and start from the first page, read from there to see what other information your characters tell about.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:34 am

(I've still got nothing! Sad I just suck at telling stories!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:19 pm

"Oh and after that we met Nova's mother isn't that right?" Taru chuckled. A few of the other dogs did too and the collie lowered her head embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:43 am

Cade nodded. "Yeah. Really didn't expect Nova's mother to be queen of the underworld...", he said, chuckkling lightly. "We also met two very valuable allies: Fenrir and Jormungand."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:11 pm

"But I was very happy to finally meet her face to face." Nova said.
"That was the good part." Alex remarked smiling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:40 pm

"And to add to that, it turns out Fenrir, Jormungand, and Hel-Nova's mom- are all cousins to Dark Wolf.", Cade said. "Hell yeah! I got demon blood in my veins!", Dark Wolf said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:37 pm

Some of the dogs shook their head laughing, while others smiled at Dark Wolf's enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 am

Cade smiled and laughed, too.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:55 pm

"Oh, oh!" Toni barked getting up, "I remembered something Lani told me, I wanna tell some part of the story!"
"Go on ahead kid, some of the newbie armies dogs are going to explain their experience in the army later." Hiyashe laughed.
"As things began to settle during the night, somebody unexpected came to the base. Dogs were alerted at the moment but when Nova came to see what was wrong, they encountered another werewolf a close friend to Bruno." She began to explain as Riley looked at her partner.
"Oh I remember him." A light orange Akita mumbled resting his head on his paws turning eyes to Bruno as a few dogs did to.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:35 am

Bruno groaned. "Oh, yeah. Elk..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:09 pm

Ooc\\
I just thought of something...we're getting close to were we left off on the Silent Night of Padding Paws, and we haven't even gotten to the good parts.
P:

Bic//
"He didn't seem to be a bad guy at all to me because I was a female at least." Alex smiled. Twilight and Ransom both giggled at her remark.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:23 pm

"What's wrong with this Elk guy?", Jake asked. Cade laughed. "He and Bruno had-", he began. "Cade! There are children present.", Bruno said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Alex laughed while the dogs smiled at one another.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:21 am

Cade snickered too. Jake realized what was going to be said and started laughing as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:17 am

"The kid caught on." Sniper chuckled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:03 pm

BRuno growled. "Cade, you know this means I'm gonna hurt you now, right?", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:31 am

Riley jumped up from her spot next to Alex and ran over to Cade wrapping her small arms around one of his, "No! Don’t hurt him! I love my daddy!" she protested clinging on to him. Toni was taken by surprise and she began to laugh quietly. Alex smiled shaking her head and the dogs all smiled too.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:46 am

"I'm kidding Riley.", Bruno said, laughing.(hey, mind joining my rp? maybe if people see that someone joined, they'd join too. PLEASE!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:53 am

Ooc\\
I guess, so, I was reading the plot and all of that before I posted and I was thinking about it.

Bic//
Riley calmed down looking at Bruno and she let of Cade standing there beside him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:16 pm

(cool)

Cade smiled. "riley, Bruno wouldn't hurt me. We've been friends for years."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:22 pm

"How long?" she questioned tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:23 pm

"Since we were five.", Cade said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:40 pm

"Whoa." she gasped quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:42 pm

Bruno smiled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:21 pm

"After we encountered Elk, the rest of the comrades from the other armies came in, and they were the best of the best. Training since they could walk and see the world." Sniper coughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Paddding Paws
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next