Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Tales of the Paddding Paws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:15 pm

“And you really don’t want to mess with him.” Sniper said rubbing the back of his head with his paw.
“Oh…yea.” A dog murmured smiling.
“Wipe that grin off you face Taru.”
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:08 am

Spectre turned to face Axelegrease. "Little girl, I may be an ethereal being, but that just means that I can harm you, but as a corporeal being, you cannot harm me.", he said. Axlegrease snarled. "I am NOT a girl!", he said angrily. Jake backed away. "Oh, now you're in for it."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:06 pm

Some of the dogs placed their paws over their mouth, trying their best not to burst out laughing. As for Sniper the Doberman got up on all fours and walked over to Axlegrease, "You don’t want to mess with that ghost." He warned. Zero got up to stand behind the sharp dog and he nodded his head, "Listen to Doberman kiddo."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:51 pm

"Bring it on, ghost mutt!", Axlegrease said angrily. Jake put his hand on Axlegrease's shoulder. "Dude, stop. This isn't the time or the place. Clam down."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:15 pm

Sniper began snarling at Axlegrease, "I'm telling you not to mess with Spectre. You're going to regret it."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:08 am

Axlegrease sighed. "Fine. I'll let you of this time.", he said, looking over at Spectre.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:06 pm

Sniper calmed down and turned to see a black Kai Dog sitting beside Riley, "Well as always your such an agressive mongrel." he chuckled.
"Put a sock in it Storm Watch."
"Tsk, tsk, no manners either as always."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:32 pm

"ahem!", Cade said. "Are you ready to lsiten?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:36 pm

"Huh, oh yes please go on." Zero answered before even Sniper could speak. Toni sat on the other side of Riley and rested her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:40 pm

"Now, you kids wish to hear the tale of the Enuya, no?", Cade said. "We'd also like to know why the hell our town was set on fire.", Axlegrease said. "Yeahyeahyeahyeah! Tellustelllustellustelluspleasepleasepleaseplease!!!!!!!!", Sparkplug said energeticly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:50 pm

Nova raised an eye and Hiyashe laughed, "Almost remind me of Riley when she was much younger. How she always love to pull Legacy's ears."
"No!" the english dog whined covering them with her apws.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:06 pm

jake laughed slightly. "Sparkplug is very hyper, as you can see.", he said. "AHEM!", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:17 pm

"Okay okay!" Nova barked. Hiyashe giggled then she spoke up, "For your town kiddos...we don't now to how put it, but listen to the story and everything will become clear. Taru, if you may."
"Thank you Hiyashe. Now how this all started. Zeke and I met Nova when she was barely a month old. Not a good age to be sperated from your mother. So we took in her like a little siblings and we raised her ourslves. Having her learn how to defend herself, find food, and survive the streets. After three years she was considered any other street dog. By then trouble was already brewing and we heard of it, but back then we couldn't do itanything till Darby came..."
"But Darby," Zeke cut in, "Passed away long ago after the second war. He was Nova's real guardian."
"Thank you my friend. By then we we first met him it was when we encoutnered Nova's master, Alex, and Cade within the same night. The three of us were shocked from head to toe once Darby explained what Nova's desitny path was."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:24 pm

Dark Wolf nodded. "Of course, you met me long before Cade.", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:27 pm

"Oh yea! Yea!" Hiyashe said laughing, "Sorry we didn't mean to skip you!"
"By then when Darby told us Nova was suppose to lead the third generation of the Enuya she took it in and it was a little while before she got serious and started making contact with Cade to from an alliance together." Zeke said rubbing his ear.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:33 pm

"And me and my werewolves were happy to oblige."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:40 pm

"After a few days of learning how to know each other we took chances to learn Alex as well. Back then she was just a spunky teen living a normal life with staright A's, she was quiet during the first few days but after a while of getting use to she started getting into more connection with us. With that we finally formed an alliance strong enough we were able to stay in the Cade's base for a while for shelter and the safety of Alex, that was where the Enuya army formed." Hiyashe smiled, "Oh I forgot to say, I meet the gang a little while back when I was working for a dog, doing his dirty work but they managed to save me and let me join the army."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:56 pm

Cade nodded. "The old base was beauitiful..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:43 am

"Oh course somebody blew it up..." Zero mumbled turning to four Irish Wolfhounds.
"Don't look at us, ask Ichuri." one glowered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:10 am

"YEah.... All that technology and research..... lost in one inferno!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:15 pm

"We said we were sorry!" another one whined getting up on his forelegs.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:35 pm

CAde sighed. 'I know you did."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:56 pm

His brothers turned all eyes to him and his fur bristled on the spine, "Um...if you may please go on with the story! Any of you!"
"They won't kill you Stone." Storm Watch chuckled.
"As the army grew Hoover came to collect Kael's remaining allies. John, Rukushi, and Smith. They were the proud leaders of the army but sadly they passed away of old age, so they put their best generals into lead, meet Sabretta leader of the Ohu Army," Sniper spoke. A russet black and Irish setter gave a small nod.
"Maxi leader of the Fiji Army." A white Russian wolfhound smiled.
"And last but not least Lexis leader of the Kono-Maratu squardon." he spoke turning to a brown Musnterlander, "These dogs have prove themselves worthy, and some of our other comrades also deserve a high title so for every army, it consists of five sqaurdons, ten generals, and two groups of spies. The army layout plan has been planned out none other than the clever kiddos of the army, Hunter, Jade, and Luke." Three dogs sitting next to each other lowered their heads in embarassment and everyone else laughed quietly.
"You're making them blush!" Hiyashe giggled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:59 pm

"And there's my cousin(who's complicated name I do not remember, so let's call him Abraxas), Abraxas. Leader of the Omirashi Samurai.", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:08 pm

Ooc\\
Alesandreth, Alesandreth...

Bic//
Toni tilted her head to the side on confusion and Legacy laughed, "You forgot who they were?"
"Um...no...-sigh-yes I did to be honest..." the Rhodesian Ridgeback sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Paddding Paws
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next