Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Tales of the Paddding Paws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:33 pm

(Alesandreth! Thank you very much!)

Alesandreth stepped from the shadows. He was still terrifying in appeareance, as he was a cralith. Jake yelped and scrambled away from him. "Relax, child. I'm perfectly safe to be around."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:23 pm

Toni's fur on the spine bristled to the ends and she seem to shrunk trying to creep closer to Riley startled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:31 pm

Jake sighed. "Just don't come near me...", he sid quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:47 pm

"Nobody will harm you as long as were are here." Taru snorted turning to Jake.

Last edited by Phantom on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:55 pm

(snirt? what is a snirt?)

Jake nodded. "I would hope not."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:05 pm

Ooc\\
I meant snort.
xP

Bic//
"I will stay true to my word kid." he answered turning back to the fire.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:20 pm

(Snirt sounds like the name of a gnome)

Jake nodded. "AHEM!", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:28 pm

"Why don't you do it?!" Hiyashe snapped. Zeke shook his head and spoke up, "Before the leaders died they did explain their side of the story of why they did even bother to come help a young dog like Nova, just because she was the daughter of Kael and they trusted her enough to lead the armies, she agreed to let them stay and the ;eaders nodded in agreement to stay true to their word they were going to stand their ground till death."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:41 pm

Dark Wolf nodded. He remembered all of it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:44 pm

"Many days of training were completed with the help of the generals, and after a while the leaders were glad to see the best generals come in. And I mean the best of the best. They've been training since they were able to see, walk, and fight. Sadly one can not join us since he choose a path to save his friends life, right Bat?" Lani began to speak. A brown bloodhound gasped quietly then nodded his head speaking, "He did it for me to live..."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Jake listened intently, as did his friends.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:30 am

A dog's head snapped up and he walked over to Lani to whisper something, her eyes widen and she nodded her head smiling, "I want to also name a few heros who live among this world but had to depart. Leon was a friend we met back when the gang barely met, a very young and powerful kid. the other ones are Rescue and Courage the protectors of the town before the Enuya Army came."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:44 am

(I'm gonna mention Whitestorm. She wasn't in the current version, but she was significant in the original.)

"And my friend Whitestorm. She helped take care of me when I was on the streets, if you recall.", Dark Wolf said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:49 am

"They were very old friends that helped a lot during the coldest times of the year when food was scarce to find." Nova spoke.
"And now to began the thin thread line of our enemies. First one was LeBlanc." Lani growled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:12 pm

"And her goons, Ormi and Logos.", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:14 pm

"Uggh! Terrible trio! I don't even want to speak of them!" Lani said turning her nose away from the group. Hiyahse laughed nervosuly then turned to Cade, "Can you please start the story again?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:20 pm

"I think Alex could say it better."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:32 pm

She shook her head then sighed, "Bruno was companionless during the mean time and he wanted somebody to care for, be there for them. I promised to him I was going to find his girl, so that day I went off to the city with Lani and Nova to find the girl. We did, but as they say don't judge a book by it's cover. The three of us ended up meeting in a alley with the girl who was apparently a werewolf, and we met two of her friends Logos and Ormi."
"Hehe, I remembered tubby." Nova laughed. The other dogs muffled a laugh.
"When we tried to bring her back she didn't want to come because something stopped her, I couldn't tell what was going through that girl's mind, but until I had Hiyashe and Zeke bring Cade an Bruno. My thoughts clicked, and at the same time LeBlanc said something that shocked the most of us, and at that time the dogs sprung into attack ready to deal some massive wounds, but even a large group of fifteen attacking three didn't seem to work. That day Logos shot Cade in the chest and most of the dogs were cold from head to toe, most kept on fighting, others ran over to help. Nova had me run to the city for the mean time with two dogs, Chime and Hawk. I didn't protest."
"Nightmare and a few others volunteered to bring Cade's corpse inside the base, to see if the surgeon can revive him, but nothing worked. They lost Cade." Nova spoke.
"I came after a little while with just Hawk, because two dogs killed Chime back in town." Alex began to speak again, "I knew at the moment the bullet went through he wasn't going to be ale to live long. But I was wrong. His spirit manged to reach Bruno and me, and Cade began to tell us specefic instructions. I didn't doubt my ears. I went off to collect a lock of hair and then to follow Bruno inside a lab to revive back Cade, in a different body, but a very look alike. I was shocked and blissed at the same time to know he was still alive."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:14 pm

Cade nodded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:01 pm

Ooc\\
Why aren't you going to have one of your characters explain some of the tale?!
I'm not always going to do it!

-whines-
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:04 pm

(Cause I sux at story telling, and so do all my ccharactrs)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:06 pm

Ooc\\
-grumble-

Well I'm not to going to post unless you at least post three times.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:08 pm

(ok.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:12 pm

Ooc\\
I'll wait.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:14 pm

(curse you crappiness at story-telling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Paddding Paws
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next