Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Tales of the Paddding Paws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Riley giggled and Lani laughed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Severus laughed, too. "I can't believe you're still holding that against me! I was five!", he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:29 pm

"Well somethings can never be forgotten." Alex smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:02 am

Severus, Rx'Griff and several others were laughing by now.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:01 pm

The crunching of leaves echoed in unsion as the group of dogs ran through the dense forest, weak rays of sunlight hitting their armor. Sniper led the group out to the fields to counter attack Blight's as they were about to come in. The Doberman collided into the first of the defense line and the others followed after him attacking the enemy. From the other directions, howling filled the air.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:09 pm

A hail of bullets and a large round shield slamming into the ground greeted the soldiers as the began to fight Blight's forces. Three familiar figures stepped from the shadows. "Looks like you don't give up easily, do you, loves?", LeBlanc said. "But now you will die.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:15 pm

Blight himself came beside them with a small pack of wolves, agressive looking and bulky like him. His venomus green eyes glinted and he chuckled as Zeke gave a snarl. Hunter stood beside him keeping his large golden brown eyes on them as he bared his teeth.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Logos reloaded his guns and Ormi pulled his shield from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Tesshin sprung from the trees with the Koga Dogs and Nayela bursted from some nearby bushes. The wolves quickly saw her apperance of a female wolf in armor, but Blight gave a snarl and lunged at her as the two interlocked into battle.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:40 pm

General Stormfront began firing his blaster at the enemy dogs, before being tackled by several dogs who approached him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:25 pm

Sniper kicked a dog off as they were struggling with one another, it gave awhine before another one came from behind attacking him. Legacy fell underneath a pile of dogs as they tackled her and Hunter cried out her name, but nothing came as she struggled to see a glimpse from the young dog, before she let out a terrible cry.
"No!" Lani yelped. Nayela turned her head to see the mix bred collie thrown into the air, and swung aside as an Irish Wolfhound came up, hitting her with his bloody head. As the wolf was distracted Blight came up to her in a fast movement and blew her helmet off sending her flying. She gagged as her back hit against a tree and he came running up to her, but she moved out of the way and hit him from the side with her weight. The two tumbled down a hill, and her brother pinned down Nayela as she reached up, raking him across the face. He howled, before she threw him off and he landed on all fours. Two dogs tackled him from the side and in a fluid movement, he killed them as he was just a blur of ash. Her blue eyes widen as the two figures dropped and he stood there staring at her, panting. Nayela stood there panting as well as the two stared at one another quietly. She jerked her head to the side as a cry filled the air of a mourning Hunter. Cross shot across the sky and her eyes widen.
"Sadly you've lost a good comrade, fortunately one down, many more to go. A very close friend of Nova's yes?"
Her blue eyes glinted and she growled, "No more lives should be taken under your bloody paws! You deserve a swift death!" Nayela ran at a blinding speed and sent her brother crashing into his comrades. Tesshin saw her leap over the hill and charge down at Blight, a tan dog dashed from the forest with a large group following him, the familar black makr under his eyes, the dark leafy green eyes, "Zero!" The dog turned to give a bright smile and he cried out, "For the Enuya and Legacy!"
"Ahh!" the dogs behind him all cried out. Blight's army saw them come in and they snarled charging towards Zero's group. Other groups from the different directions came running in with Blight's dogs following and Hoover flew across the sky following them, "We need Kaibtuse!" he screeched.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:11 pm

Suddenly, a terrifyingly spectral and ethereal howl filled the air. Spectre appeared, along with thousands of spectral hounds.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:22 pm

A large beast came leaping from the trees with his bloody vicious eyes and a cougar came following after him with many creatures following her, "Stream and Kaibtuse reporting for duty!" She yelled. Zeke turned his head and smiled, "They came! All of them!"
"I thought we would never see them again!" Lani panted, espically outstanded for Spectre to find a ghost army.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:22 am

Spectre's eyes were now uncovered this time, his full fury unleashed. His eyes were bright red and green, and were surrounded by ankhs and pentograms-the good, right-side-up ones. "Brethren of the ethereal, attack!", he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Toni's ears perked as she heard a rustling of leaves and she begsn to growl. The others around her tensed till Nova came running up beside them, "Don't attack!"
"Thank god, you call them down, I thought we were going to get mauled." a familar voice muttered. Four great danes appeared with their ashy coats shining, red and blue eyes shimmering.
"The Four Brothers of Hathakie Mountains!" Twilight barked. One of them chuckled, "We would love to be address as indivuals."
"From left to right," Nova spoke, "Stone, Shadow, Skull, and Stone." The last one bowed, "Thank you old friend."
"It's been a while since I've seen them last." Taru chuckled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:16 am

The ghost dogs were tearing the enemy apart, and Ursal had arrived and joined in the fray.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:26 pm

Skull turned over his shoulder as a few dogs walked in, "We brought a few friends if you don't mind. We're the big fight going on? There's no trouble here."
"Large grassy field, less then half a mile from here, let me come with you guys." Toni barked. They nodded and the Rhosedian sprinted out, being following by the others/
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:36 pm

Bruno was on the field, commanding the werewolves. Suddenly, a strange-lloking figure backflipped from the trees and landed next to Bruno. It appeared to have once been a human, but have been tested so much that it was almost unrecognizable. It was covered with tattered bandages. "Bruno, it is a pleasure to fight by your side again.", he said, bowing slightly. Bruno frowned slightly at the voice. "Hakobu, I'm still mad at you.", he said. "No reson we can't help each other towards a common goal, though, right?", Hikaru inquired. "You're a slippery polypan, you know, but you can fight well. Deal."

Last edited by sora22 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:43 pm

Toni bursted through and so did the four brothers snarling. Their dogs flooded out and Blight's army snarled charging foward.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:45 pm

Hakobu drew his sword and began slicing through the enemy dogs with ease, not even withdrawing slightly as the shreds flew through the air.

Last edited by sora22 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:38 am

Shadow hurled himself at Blight and the two dogs rolled to the ground growling.
"It's you again!" the wolf snarled snapping.
"Ew...you're still ugly after you took a dunk into the sea three years ago." The Great Dane growled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:41 am

Cane leapt over to where she heard the familiar voice coming from. "Hakobu, is that you?", she asked. "Yes, Cane, it's me.", he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:30 pm

They flipped one another until Blight tossed Shadow off and Demon came running. The wolf snarled, "You're still with them?"
"They've given me more respect, then I could've gotten in a life time stuck with you." he growled, then threw himself at Blight. He growled, green eyes flashing and crashed into the Labrador.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:28 am

(i got nothing.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:01 pm

Many dogs from both sides have fallen and Zero stood there panting beside Hiyashe as Blight stood across from them with other dogs around him exhausted. Kaibtuse shook himself, chains rattling, and he gave a low growl, "Everyone is weakening, we must withdraw." Toni came running up to him, "Big guy is right, Sniper is about to collapse from fighting and the Mundi twins are shaking to the bone startled by the mass of the death toll."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Paddding Paws
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next