Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Tales of the Paddding Paws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Alex smiled nodding her head then she stretched her arms, first left then right, "So...how about that swimming race you wanted to do?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:11 pm

"You're on.", Cade said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:17 pm

Alex rasied an eyebrow then pushed him playfully, "Nu-uh!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:23 pm

"I'm gonna win!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:58 pm

"No you're not!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:11 pm

"REady, set, go!", Cade said, and started swimming back towards shore.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Alex plunged into the water and began to swim underneath right after Cade.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Cade soon reached shore , a minute and a half before Alex.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:29 pm

She came up gasping for air and wiped a hand across her face.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:35 pm

"What was that you were saying? Were you syaing that I woulkdn't win?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:26 pm

"Be quiet." Alex laughed while coughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Cade laughed, smling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:50 pm

"Hey you guys are back." Toni barked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:59 pm

"Yeah. We know that.", Cade said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Some of the dogs along the shore picked up their heads to see the two of them back and the dogs seated among the edges of the cliffs peered over.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:16 pm

"Hey, Alex, I had an idea.", Cade said quietly. "How about, some time soon, you and me go on a private pcinic?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:25 pm

"That would be nice." she spoke nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:26 pm

"Ok, then."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:48 pm

She smiled.
"Alex!" Twilight barked. She turned to see the black Mundi curled around Riley as she sat among the shore shivering slightly. Alex smiled then walked through the water towards her daughter. Riley got up and ringed her arms around her mother's neck as Alex bent down to see her.
"Had fun?" she murmured rubbing her long wet hair.
"Yea, we tried playing hide and seek but we didn't last under the water too long." Riley laughed.
"Because we don't have gills." Kite chuckled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:30 pm

(got nothing)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:53 pm

Alex laughed then walked towards one of the caravans and opened the door. She rummaged around a bit looking for something and pulled out a few towels, she hung a few on the horses back, and bought one to her daughter. Riley turned to see her mom place it around her and she clutched the end as it wrapped around, "Thanks." she smiled.
"No problem." Alex smiled back taking a seat beside her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Severus wrapped up in a towel as well. It was sarting to get cold, and he shivered as the cold water clung to his body.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Some of the long haired dogs shook themselves for a while till their fur grew warm and they curled themselves around the kids. The shorthaired ones cuddled up against one another as they didn't have thick fur like the other dogs.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:54 pm

Severus hugged a malamute that he had found himself, named Severend, after himself. They were both cold, and trying to warm up.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:17 am

Nova sat down next to Hiyashe as the two of them both sat on top of a caravan. Zeke and Taru both walked around restlessly with Sniper as the three of them were itching for dawn training from Bat. Toni fell asleep with Twilight and Ransom as all of the three female dogs doozed off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Paddding Paws
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next