Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Tales of the Paddding Paws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:34 pm

The dogs looked at one another confused.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:35 pm

"Excuse me, but, what is deadsteel?", Severus asked. "Deadsteel is the metal that was used to build my palace in the underworld. It is indestructible and amazingly valuable.", Hel said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Alex quickly turned to the three dogs and spoke, "Make sure she gets back to the cave." They all nodded and the small girl mumbled something before walking off. She watched them leave then turned to see one of the generals step foward talking to Nayela.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:10 pm

"But, isn't it impossible to obtain deadsteel?", Raz'griff asked. Hel laughed. "For someone who hasn't been to the Underworld."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:15 pm

She began to talk to the dog nicely as Sniper stood aside watching. Dogs began to calm down knowing she wasn't a threat and came a little close but not too close. Nayela turned her eyes a bit to see them come around and Cross landed on the dogs head in front of the wolf, "They won't do anything. The dogs are close to one another and protective of one another. The army has grown like a big family."
"I can observe from the group I was watching." she murmured turning her head to the side to see a young male Malamute standing there looking at her, "You okay Fog?" He turned to her then nodded his head, "Yea, it's been a while since I last saw all of 'em."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:20 pm

"But for the queen of the underworld, I can just snap my fingers, and enoguh Deadsteel to fill an armoury.", Hel said. She snapped her fingers, and immediately, a mound of shimmering red and black metal appeared. "This can be used to create the perfect weapons and armour.", Hel said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Fog's cloudy grey eyes widen as the metal appeared and he trotted over to it slowly. Heads turned and they saw the pile and one of the dogs gaped, "How are we going to get them all to the caves?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:27 pm

"Simple.", Hel said. "It is incredibly light. A ton of aluminum, turned into Deadsteel, would weigh only 18 ounces."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:30 pm

"Cool easy travel." Fog barked, curled tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:33 pm

"Indeed.", Hel said. "However, we'll need to mix it with iron to get some actual weight in it, otherwise it won't have enough momentum to cut through water."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:36 pm

"We can do that once we get the metal to the caves." Alex murmured coming from her spot.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Hel nodded. "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:43 pm

"Everybody grabs a piece please." she spoke. The dogs nodded and begn walking over, gently biting and walking off back to the caves with it in their mouths.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Raz'Griff picked up a large mound of it and carried it into the caves, followed by Severus.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Cross and Hoover took the last of the pile and followed them in as they flew above the trees. The pile slowly began to grow as they placed it near the fire were Demon sta there tilting his head to side till he turned to see Nayela come in and placed a mouthful down, "A wolf, how strange...Blight has said things of having a sister looking similar to him." She stole a glance and mouthed, "I am his sister."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:37 pm

Cade whistled. Several large, storng-looking werewolves ran over. "These are Edgar, Robert, Byron, and Bram.", he said. "They are the blacksmiths for my army."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:01 pm

She turned her blue eyes to them from the black lab who just looked shocked and she gave a small nod, "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Nayela."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:10 pm

(Know what all four of them have in common?)

Edgar nodde.d The four immediately went to work on the Deadsteel, carrying it to the forge they had set up. They melted it down and poured hot melted iron and tungsten into it, to create a very, very, very, very strong alloy.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Ooc\\
=D
!
No...
-fail-

Bic//
Demon walked over to her as they disappeared, "Blight's sister? I thought she went by Quicksilver."
"That is my name when I was appointed Beta Female, but I changed not to draw attetion and have loners challange me. Since then I lived alone watching my part of the forest. Your group came to me one new moon night, one of them nearly out cold, the majority very wounded, I treated them. I taught them and they taught me. It was an honor to work with such a fine group of dogs, and a lot of them really young."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:38 pm

(all named after famous male authors:Edgar Allan Poe, Robert Frost, Lord Byron, and Bram Stoker)

Hel watched as Edgar and the others worked. "Very skilled blacksmiths, Cade."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:30 pm

Ooc\\
That rings a bell.
>w>;;

Bic//
"Well, believe it, the leader of this army started at a young age to form this large formation of dogs." he chuckled slightly turning to see Nova greet the group back from their disapperance. Nayela's blue eyes turned to see the collie and she smiled, "A female for a leader. If the male wolves know of this, they'll try to challange her, even if it is a pack a dogs, but this area of the forest is netural land, no one dominates this piece of the whole entire forest, so things go peacefully here and you all are lucky not to encouter Blight's patrols."
"They're here?" Demon asked.
"Yes, the first sign of them appeared when I saw the first glimpse of the white hawk flying over here." she pointed to Cross who was sitting beside Fog talking to him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Cade nodded. "Indeed they are."

(Hey, i just realized something. if Fenrir's mate is Nova, and Hel is Fenrir's sister, and Nova is Hel's daughter, then Fenrir's mate is his niece!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Ooc\\
Huh?
?o?

Bic//
"Have they tried to enter?" he asked her. Nayela nodded, "They had, and we had a few close calls, but we managed to scare them off using night as our secret weapon. Dogs get intimitated even though they try to be brave."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:13 pm

(Hel is Nova's mom, right? and Fenrir is Nova's mate. Hel and Fenrir are sister and brother. So Fenrir's mate is his niece.)

(P.S. i got nothing)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:19 pm

Ooc\\
I thought Rascuro was Nova's mate.
8o

Bic//
"Is there anything we can learn about him that will help?" Hiyashe came up to them sitting down. Nayela turned to her then nodded slowly, "He was close to our father, he had a mate, and we were very close, two peas in a pod. When father died he was struck at the loss, when he had his mate he lost her to a bear attack and when I left the pack he couldn't handle things any more. He let pain and misery eat him up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Paddding Paws
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next