Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Tales of the Paddding Paws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:56 am

Raz'Griff opened her eyes and got up, followed by Severus. "The Silari are here?", Raz'Griff said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:14 pm

"Yep." Hiyashe yipped getting up leading a small group after the Doberman.

Nayela and sniper ran through the forest, weaving through trees.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:22 am

Raz'Griff ran to the spot she had hidden the Hand of Creation. "Oh, hell... They took the Hand!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:06 pm

"Should we get it?!" Cross chirped as Hoover flew past by her following after the group.

The two of them spotted a small shadow and the doberman came up to the tree, "Down!" he barked. A yelp sounded and a small Whippet fell down. She let out a whine, "Who th-! Sniper!"
"Glad to see you too Spider." he smiled at her. She jumped up on to her two feet, "How are Racket and Spinner?!"
"Good, but right now let's round up the others, some thugs on the loose."
"On it." she ran off and Nayela sighed, "I wish most females were like that."
"Wait till you meet the army." Sniper chuckled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:14 pm

"Yes! The fate of all existance rests on us getting it back!", Raz'Griff said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:18 pm

The whtie hawk nodded and took off. The dogs bursted through the curtain of water running around to the back of the small mountain. Some ran through the tunnels to jump down the cliffs and fight them off as the others were coming around.

Sniper, Nayela, and Spider quickly rounded up the others and finally all met under a large pine tree. The grey wolf did a head count and sighed in relief to know they were all here. They heard the comotion and the doberman all lead them towards the sound ready to spring into action.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Jormungand turned into a large demonic creature and pursued the Silari.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:42 pm

"Cowards!" a beagle barked. Legacy hurled herself into one and Hunter followed her quick movements pouncing on one's back. The dogs quickly all came in and launched themselves to attack. Hoover turned his head to see Sniper burst through some bushes and he gasped seeing the silver grey pelt of Nayela.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:48 pm

As the Silari fell one by one, each search o the bodies turned up no hand of Creation. "Dammit, we've taken oout all of the soldiers and nothing!", Raz'Griff said. "Looking for this, your highness?", said a voice. An abnormally large Silari with a cybernetic arm was sitting on a tree branch, holding the Hand of Creation. "Navak!", Raz'Griff growled. Navak lept from the tree and walked over to Raz'Griff. "Well, well, my dear. How you've grown.", he said, smiling. "And you've kept the beauty you had so long ago."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:54 pm

Nayela licked around her muzzle then growled quietly as she saw Navaka approch close to Raz'Griff. Sniper came up to her, teeth bared. Others dogs slowly began to circle around as they watched catiously. Alex peeked from behind a tree as Kite led her to watch the dogs, he stood by her side, crouching low as they hid in the shadows. Apparently young Riley followed without notice and Toni, Twilight along with Ransom followed to make sure she stayed safe.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:59 pm

"Navak, give me back the Hand. Now.", Raz'Griff demanded. Navak smiled. "I don't think I will. Unless, of course.... you do something for me?", Navak said. "Never.",
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:04 pm

"What is he planning to do?" Zeke growled quietly as he came up to his cousin.
"I dunno, but keep watch." Sniper answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Navak chuckled. "Come, Raz.... You did it for me before....", he said quietly. Raz'Griff snarled and grabbed Navak by the throat, lfiting him off the ground. "Navak, say anything about that EVER AGAIN and I will rip you apart limb from limb.", she growled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:18 pm

"Wh-" But Kite was muffled when Alex crouched down to place a hand over his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:26 pm

Navak began choking and struggling. Raz'Griff dropped him, grabbed the hand, and as one final act, slammed her foot down. Navakk let out a cry of pain.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:21 pm

The greyhound gave a rough shake and she let go letting him run off to the others. Alex turned a bit and sighed, "Come on out." Riley's eyes widen and Toni whined, "We're coming."
"Way to go." the two Mundids moaned.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:30 pm

Navak struggled to his feet and ran off, terrified.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:34 pm

She turned to see the four and shook her head, "What am I going to do with you?"
"Give me some proper training?" Riley murmured. Alex laughed then rubbed her hair, "Tomorrow. I promise then." Her daughter's eyes lit up.

Nayela heard a low growl from behind and she turned to see five dogs coming up. She snapped stepping foward and Spider came in between, "Don't hurt her! She saved me from Blight!"
"Sister!" two white Whippets barked and came running up to her. The three of them gave happy barks as they saw each other and the dogs turned to see Sniper coming up to them with the other dogs, "This wolf gave shelter to our dogs. She could of have rejected them, but she had the heart to help."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Raz'Griff wrapped the hand back up in its silken cover. "We need to make something to protect this."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:05 pm

"But what are we going to use?" Hoover muttered landing on a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:21 pm

"Deadsteel.", Hel said, walking over.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:26 pm

"Wha?" Hunter whined.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:28 pm

"Ah, yes. That could work.", Raz'Griff said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Before Hunter spoke Legacy shook her head and he closed his muzzle, hearing a small click as his teeth clashed into one another.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:32 pm

"But, Deadsteel is impossible to obtain!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Paddding Paws
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next