Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Tales of the Paddding Paws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:14 pm

"Who?" Graphite muttered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:21 pm

"Psycho clown guy with a giant evil robot."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm

"Err..."Rika and Ryan murmured. Graphite's eyes narrowed, "I've heard of him, then."
"I've seen the guy wandering town, some dogs tried to deal with him, but more then half of the group died trying." Charlotte whined.
"He hasn't met the Enuya Army Comrades." Toni smirked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:05 pm

"Be careful though. His troupe is insane and dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:19 pm

"Let's sneak you through a shortcut tunnel." Levy whispered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:42 pm

"Only way into Pines Brink is throught he sewers."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:29 am

"That's it." Sarge smiled. He got up walking over to one of the sewer lids, and Ryan along with Graphite helped pull it off. They placed it on the ground without making much racket and Levy turned to the group, "Okay come on."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:50 am

Severus shrugged. "Down we go, huh?", he said. Raz'Griff nodded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Charlotte leapt in followed by Levy and Toni shrugged as she went after them with Aspidiske. Ryan glanced at Crusade then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small collar with a microphone attached to it, "Communication shall help." Crusade let him fix the collar on as Rika put one on Sarge's neck and spoke into it, "Testing, can you hear?"
"Loud and clear." The bird chirped. The twins nodded approvingly and Crusade took off into the sky screeching.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:36 pm

Severus and Raz'griff leapt into the sewers.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:02 am

As they got in Ryan pull the lid over them quietly and once it was closed, Sarge nodded then began to ran down it being followed by the other dogs.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:30 am

A strange creature ran over. It appeared to be a baloon in a bowler hat. It readied to attack Raz'Griff, but a boy in a strange, bent top hat shot it with a pistol. "Donny!", Severus laughed. "Hey there, Severus! Who're your friends?", Donny asked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:49 pm

Sarge skidded to a stop and the others slowed down to see Donny there.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:50 pm

"This is Raz'Griff, Sarge...", Severus began, introducing everybody. "Guys, this is Donny. He runs the sewer system for Pines Brink."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:12 pm

"Excellent!" Levy smiled, tail wagging. Aspidiske laughed and spoke up, "Introductions later."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:16 pm

"Them Baron Baloons have been actin' up lately, guys. Watch out for them and the Vanguards, especially."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Sarge nodded his head, ears twitching, "We gotta be sneaky then." His collar microphone buzzed and Crusade's voice came, "The city seems calm, but I can fooled. How you guys doing?"
"Good."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:30 pm

"You guys wanna see Max and Monica, eh?", Donny said. SEverus nodded. "Yep"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:42 pm

The others nodded too.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:44 pm

"Then come on, we'll take the Ridepod.", Donny said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:53 pm

"Ridepod?" Charlotte murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:42 am

"I'll go get it.", Donny said, running off. He soon arrived on a giant robot that seemed to have hands made of barrels and a body made of a refrigerator. "Max made this baby. he's upgraded it a few times, so he let me have the old one."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:27 am

Levy's head tilted to the side and she smiled, "Well, well, kids have such creative mind these days now."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:10 pm

"Yup.", Donny laughed. "Hop on!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:24 am

The dogs all quickly got on balancing themselves in and Ryan helped his twin first before getting on as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Paddding Paws
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next