Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:31 pm

Saraya's fingers gripped his shirt now. Her eyes flying open, everything was si bright, to bright. She winced, closing her eyes again.
"Wha-What happened?" She asked, her voice soft, hoarse almost.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:25 am

Keegan sighed. "You were bitten." He said, looking over as the same thing happened to Scarlette. He closed his eyes and looked over again. He didn't think about it before, but now he knew Saraya was okay, Scarlette's body might have some trouble accepting the change. Scarlette didn't say anything, but she was clearly awake.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:32 am

Saraya didn't fully comprehend what he was saying.
"Bitten? Like now I'm, I'm a.." She trailed off. Panic consuming her. She looked up at him, dark eyes wide, "I'm sorry" She said, trying to pull away. She figured he wouldn't want anything to do with her now, now that she was a monster.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:46 pm

Keegan allowed her to pull away. It was natural. Wanting to exclude yourself from your friends, family, and everyone else. It had happened between the knights when they were bitten.

Scarlette reached up to rub her eyes. They felt different, like they were brighter and sparkling somehow. She blinked repeatedly. Then she recognized the knight holding her. "Adrian," she said his name slowly. Then like Saraya, she went to pull away. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Saraya shuddered, rubbing her arms. It was strange, she glanced at Keegan, wondering why he had let her pull away.
She rubbedd her eyes as well, wincing. Everything was so bright, everything smelt different, she felt incredibly overwhelemed.
She stared down at her hands, they were so pale, she had been tan before, this was crazy.

"You were bitten, turned" Adrian said, like Keegan letting the girl pull away. He understood, she was scared. He glanced at Keegan, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:34 pm

She blinked at him. Then broke out in light, methodical laughter. "Wow. When did you guys plan this one?" she asked. Everything was brighter, louder, smellier. It was strange. She glanced around. She could smell Romeo like she had never smelled him before. She could see the beautiful look of the trees, flowers, and hay. "This is crazy." She said, standing up fluidly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:37 pm

Adrian rolled his eyes, laughing lightly. Scarlette was adjusting incredibly easy, where as, just by glancing at Saraya, you could tell she was a bit more panicked. He grinned at her, "No, no planning. Fate I guess" He said, standing and sweeping her into his arms, kissing her lightly.

Saraya glanced up at her twin, smiling a bit. Of course Scarlette was overjoyed, she had Adrian and it was odvious that he loved her. She glanced at Keegan, frowning. She was still so confused. A small sigh escaped her pale, perfect lips.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Scarlette looked at Adrian. "Wow." She shook her head. "You smell amazing." She said with a smile.

Keegan looked at Saraya. "What's wrong, love?" he asked, standing just as fluidly as Scarlette did, reaching out a hand to Saraya.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:43 pm

"Oh, I know" Adrian said, a small smile on his face as he grinned at her. This vampire thing seemed better now, a lot better. Now the love of his life would be spending existance with him, which made this all the easier.

Saraya blinked as Keegan moved, this could certainly take some getting used to.
"Just shocked I guess" She said, slipping her now pale hand into his and letting him pull her to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:59 pm

"You have always been the more cautious of the twins." Keegan teased, jerking his thumb at Scarlette, whom was examining her pale skin.

Scarlette looked at her hands and arms. "I'm so pale! I worked on that tan all summer." She said, then glanced at her arms again. "The scars aren't gone." She growled. "What happened to vampires looking perfect?" She said, pulling her short sleeve up farther to reveal even more scars.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:07 pm

"Vampire venom scars vampires" Adrian explained, smiling at her. "Though they won't be noticable to humans at all, only others of our kind" He said, pulling her back into his arms and kissing her, happily.

"Have I?" Saraya said, smiling at him. She said, looking at him with wide eyes. She smiled, "Woah" She spun around, marveling at how quickly she moved. She pressed her back against his chest, staring around. He felt warm against her, which was nice, and everything was so bright, it was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:12 pm

Keegan chuckled. "You can move much faster than that, darling." He said.

Scarlette smiled. "Are my eyes a lighter color?" she asked. They felt weird to her. Like they were sparkling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:17 pm

"I could, but I don't want to" She said, snuggling against him.
"Can we go for a walk?" She asked him softly, turning so she was facing him.

"No, they're the same" Adrian said, "Come on, let's go" He nodded at Saraya and Keegan indicating that they needed some time alone.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:48 am

"Okie dokie." Scarlette smiled. "UI want to try out my new vampire powers." She said, taking off from the stable. She laughed as she ran.

Keegan looked down at her. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:16 am

Adrian sighed, "Oh joy" He said, rolling his eyes and taking off after Scarlette.
"If you see Demitri, tell him to come find me" He called over his shoulder as he chased off after his girlfriend.

"No, I'm just a bit out of it I guess. Overwhelmed" She murmured, pressing her face into his chest and inhaling deeply. He smelled amamzing.
"Mmm, you smell good" She said, giggling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:09 pm

Scarlette laughed, heading for the woods, faster than she had ever dreamed of. "This is soo cool." She said as she skidded to a hault. "Why didn't you tell me how much fun it would be?" she asked, turning to speak to Adrian.

Keegan smiled. "I know. You smell good too." He said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Adrian laughed, "Because it doesn't really seem fun to me" He murmured, he and the others hadn't exactly been ecstatic about what had happened to them.
"This wasn't a good change for us, I suppose we reacted more like Saraya" He said, wincing at the memory.

"Do I?" She asked, smiling up at him. Her smile was slow, but it was genuine.
"Come on" She tugged on his hand, leading him back towards the river.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Scarlette winced too. "Like Saraya, huh?" she asked, wrapping her arms around him. "You are much to handsome to act like a girl." She said, looking up at him.

Keegan followed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:24 pm

Adrian laughed.
"I don't mean like that. I mean the shock. You're a natural, we were all sort of disoriented" He said, smiling at her.
"I adjusted the quickest, Demitri the slowest" He explained.

Saraya walked slowly, even though she knew she could run. She wasn't ready to rush around yet.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:28 pm

Scarlette smiled. "Demitri is still adjusting." She said. She could tell by the way he refused to move any faster than a slow walk or how his eyes read hate and misery. "I'm a natural." She smiled wider.

Keegan sighed as they walked. The last time they were at the river, there had been vampires surrounding them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:48 pm

Adrian sighed, "Demitri has it harder then the rest of us. He became the very thing he was sworn to destroy. It was very hard for him, and he still has issues dealing with it" He murmured.

Saraya paused by the river and turned around, staring up at him.
"Keegan, are we alright? You know I love you right?" She murmured, still feeling confused and sad.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:20 pm

Keegan looked down at her. "Yes. What's wrong?"

Scarllet smiled sadly. "Well, some people take it harder than others. Although, I'm loving it."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Adrian shrugged, "I suppose. I knew you would. It's more your style to love it" He grinned, shaking his head.

Saraya sighed, "I dunno, I guess I was just worried. You know me, I worry" She said, glancing away from him again.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:34 pm

Scarlette threw back her head and laughed. "Yes. I have a unique style."

Keegan looked at her. "I don't understand."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:37 pm

"Yes, yes you do" Adrian said, smiling.

"I guess, I was afraid, you know. Now that I'm a vampire, that you wouldn;t want me anymore" She said, her voice hushed. She blinked back tears.
"Sorry"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next