Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:44 pm

Keegan looked down at her. "I love you too." He said. "That's exactly why I didn't tell you." He narrowed his eyes. "Did you happen to get a good look at Scarlette today?" he asked.

Scarlette smiled and reached out her hand. "I've had worse."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:49 pm

Saraya smiled, "Uh, sort of, why?" She asked, becoming more and more aware of her bleeding hand. She glanced down, "Sorry" She aplogized quickly, walking over to the river and sticking her hand in the rushing water, after pulling out the glass and dropping it on the ground. She let the water clean the deep cut. Pulling her hand from the water, she ripped a piece of her shirt and tied it around the incredibly deep wound.
"There" She said.

"I know" Adrian said, groaning mockingly.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:53 pm

"And yet, you still love me." Scarlette teased.

Keegan raised his eyebrows. "Obviously, you didn't. She's covered in scars. She back and her stomach, arms, and shoulders. She has so many of them." Keegan said. "Want to know how she got them?" he asked. "She found out Adrian was a vampire. A vampire wanting revenge tried to kill her." He swallowed. "That's why I didn't tell you." He said. He was trying to keep his temper under control.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:57 pm

Saraya winced, "Oh" She said, her voice soft. She walked back over to him, standing in front, her eyes at his chest. He towered over her. She didn't know what to say, but she was also relieved that she had been told.
"Sorry" She said, rather suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:59 pm

Keegan nodded. "I know." He said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:01 pm

Saraya sighed, shaking her head and running her fingers through her hair.
"I'm glad I know though" She said softly, biting her lip absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:06 pm

Keegan looked past her, toward the river. "You shouldn't be."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:53 am

Saraya sighed, only moments previous she had been furious at Keegan, and now it seemed that he was annoyed with her.
"No? I shouldn't be glad that I'm in on the secret that apparently everyone knows" She asked, she hated being left in the dark, and it still hurt that Keegan hadn't told her, even if he thought it was for her own good.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:36 pm

"No," Keegan said, looking around in ther trees. "Because I just endangered you life." There was an inhuman screech as several vampires jumped down, circling Keegan and Saraya. "This is what happens when people find out secrets." He said, pulling her against him. He snarled. "Get back." The other vampires cackled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:26 pm

Saraya gasped, her eyes wide at the sudden appearance of all the vampires. She buried herself in Keegan's chest, wincing at how tight he was holding her. Her eyes grew wide, she couldn't believe how many of them where here.

OOC: The Princesses should get bitten and turned at one point =]
Saraya could get changed right now or something.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:29 pm

OoC: I know it..

BiC:
Scarlette looked at Adrian. "Maybe we should check on Saraya and Keegan." She said. She had a funny feeling in the pit of her stomach. "Please."

Keegan gripped Saraya a little tighter. "I'm warning you." He growled. The other vampires advanced at step.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:36 pm

Adrian arched an eyebrow at Scarlette, "I don't think that's the best idea. Keegan's not to happy, plus, they're probably talking" He said softly, shaking his head a bit. He sighed, wondering why she suddenly wanted to go talk to them.

Saraya bit her lip, "Keegan" She murmured, the vampires getting closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:41 pm

Scarlette looked at him. "It doesn't feel right." She said. "I have to go down there." She turned and started int the direction of the river.

Keegan growled. "Hold on." He said. "Tightly." He grabbed her waist in case and jumped, skyward, towards the nearest tree. He landed lightly, like the grace of a wild cat. He growled. The vampires were playing with him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Adrian sighed, "Not without me you're not. Who knows how Keegan'll react" He grumbled, effortlessly catching up with her.
"How do you even know where they'll be?"

Saraya gasped, her eyes growing wide as she flew through the air. Any other day, this would've been incredible, but now she was only terrified for her fragile human look. A vampire followed them, smiling sadistically at her, fangs long as he licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Keegan pushed Saraya so her back was to the tree trunk. "Cover your eyes." He growled, slashing out. The vampire fell to the ground, crumpled, bleeding, and dead.

"Saraya always goes to the same place when she's upset." Scarlette said, linking arms with Adrian. "You don't trust me?" she teased, not knowing what was ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:55 pm

Saraya was about to shut her eyes when she felt an intense pain in her neck. Gasping, she turned her head, another vampire had been hiding behind the tree trunk, on an opposite branch, and had just bitten her.
"Ke-Keegan" She murmured, her voice failing as her eyes darkened. She fell forward, breaking her contact with the other vampire, so that instead of killing her, like he planned, he had only changed her. She pitched forward, unconcious, falling from the tree.

Adrian's hearing picked up the noise of the fight.
"Damn" He growled, he could scent blood, both human and vampire. "Scarlette, there's something wrong" He said, pulling her into his arms and rushing towards the noises.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Keegan growled sharply, diving down, catching Saraya and jumping back into the tree. He could sense Adrian close by. "Adrian!" he called.

Scarlette gasped. "I knew it." She said, words muffled by her own arm. She was pressing it against her face. She bit back tears and then looked at Adrian. They arrived at a scene of vampires, Keegan in a tree, and an unconcious Saraya. "Saraya!" Scarlette yelled, fighting to get to her twin.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:02 pm

Adrian sped up, but kept his arms locked around Scarlette, he couldn't let her get near the other vampires. He winced as he saw Saraya's bloody neck, and realized that she had just joined the ranks of the vampires.
"Damn" He said, gaping.
"Keegan, head towards the barn" He growled, putting Scarlette down, and standing in front of her defensively. He slashed and killed a vampire that charged at him, but it was hard to fight with a human nearby.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:09 pm

"Saraya!" Scarlette yelled, trying to get past Adrian. "Adrian." She said slowly. "My sister." She stumbled back a step and looked around. There were vampires circling both her and Adrian and Keegan and Saraya. She gasped and she dodged a vampire. She felt her almost healed scratches reopen, deadlier this time. She grimaced.

Keegan lept for the the tree closest to Adrian and Scarlette. "Adrian!" Keegan yelled, pointing to a vampire diving for Scarlette's neck.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:11 pm

Adrian snarled, whirling around and grabbing the vampire.
"Run, to the barn" He yelped at Scarlette, wincing as the other vampire's teeth bit into his arm. He could barely see anything but the vampires, and he prayed despite his beliefs that Scarlette made it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:17 pm

Scarlette looked at Adrian, but ran anyway. They were much too distracted with Adrian, Keegan and Saraya to realize she had escaped. She was so scared, she was shaking. She finally made it to the barn, where she saw a vampire standing. She tried to back away, but it didn't work. He grabbed her and bit her neck. She went limp and heard this crashing sound. She didn't feel the vampires teeth in her neck anymore and she could vaguely see the shape of Romeo standing above her. Atleast, she thought it was Romeo. She heard two horses, that sounded like Adrian's horse and Orion running out of the barn.

Keegan could see Orion running towards him. His horse was powerful and the vampires were underfed and weak, Orion would be able to outrun them. He jumped, holding onto Saraya, toward Orion, whom slid to a hault and caught Keegan and Saraya. "Adrian!" Keegan called. "Grab Kar!" he yelled as the large warhorse ran toward his owner. He wheeled Orion around and he broke into a run toward the stable.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:20 pm

Kar didn't even bother stopping, instead he plowed through the vampires as his master jumped onto his back. Gripping mane, Adrian wheeled the stallion, heading back towards the barn, anxious to get there. He prayed again and again that Scarlette was alright. The stallion galloped towards the barn, slamming to a halt as he saw Scarlette on the ground.
"No" Adrian thew himself off the stallion, rushing to her side.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Romeo was there, baring his teeth and pinning his ears back as he realized they might hurt his owner. He whinnied, then saw that Adrian rushed to help her.

Keegan put Saraya easily down on the ground, examining the bite wound. It was already healing, which meant it would be a quick and easy process for Saraya. He would stop her changing if he could, but there was no way he could.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:27 pm

Adrian pressed his hand to her neck, her wound, like Saraya's was already healing, which meant he couldn't reverse it.
"Damn" He growled, scooping her into his arms and cradling her to his chest.

Saraya groaned, her entire body was on fire. Her fingers flexed compulsively in the dirt, and she winced. Her eyes didn't open, that would hurt to much.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:29 pm

Keegan pulled Saraya against him. "It's okay darling. It'll be over very soon." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next