Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:42 pm

"I already have Romeo and Kar watching over me." Scarlette snorted. Then she remembered that Romeo had been the one to save her life. She sighed. "Okay. Whatever." She patted Kar's and Romeo's shoulders lovingly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:44 am

Kar's head dropped, lipping affectionately at her shirt, demanding more attention. Adrian sighed, running his fingers through his light coloured hair and sighing. He didn't know what else to say, she always insisted on putting herself in dangerous situations, and if something happened to her, he had no idea what he'd do.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Scarlette smiled and rubbed both of the thick necks affectionately. "Let me see." Scarlette said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:28 pm

"See what?" Adrian asked, arching an eyebrow at her, confused.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:29 pm

Scarlette smiled. "Your wrist," she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:30 pm

He extened his hand, resting against Kar and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:33 pm

Scarlette unwrapped his wrist, wincing gently at the wounds. She dabbed away the blood and sighed. "You're going to have to bandage that." She said softly, wiping away the excess blood.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:44 pm

"It'll be fine" he murmured, smiling at her, and shrugging. It was already healing though bleeding a bit still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20