Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:33 pm

"Hey" Saraya said, tossing her dark, wavy hair over her shoulder.
"Stable?" She asked, she wasn't a breakfast person, and she wanted to go check on the horses, not to mention going to see the guys.
"So you and Adrian doing anything special today?" She asked in a quiet voice, she was still unsure about Keegan's feelings about her, even after the heart on his hand. She sighed, shoving her hands in her jeans pockets.

Demitri nodded and slipped into the room he shared with Adrian. His twin turned, shaking his head at him.
"Finally" He heard Adrian muttere under his breath. Demitri growled, but ignored his twin, disappearing into the washroom.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:47 pm

Scarlette looked at Saraya. "Of course." She said, tossing her hair over her shoulder like her twin. She grinned and they pulled open the doors for them to enter the large "backyard". Scarlette started toward the stable.

Gabby yawned and got into the shower, washing her blonde hair.

Keegan sighed, exiting the quarters, tired of waiting on Adrian and Demitri. He started toward the stable.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:51 pm

Saraya laughed, "Race ya?" She teased her twin, suddenly taking off and running quickly towards the stable. Laughing she glanced over her shoulder, sticking her tounge out at her twin, before suddenly tripping over a route and going flying. She gasped as she went down, flipping and landing on her back. She gasped again, she felt winded, but was still laughing.

Demitri sighed and stepped into the shower, he heard Adrian leave and sighed, relieved.

Adrian glanced out the window of the Knights' tower and sighed. He had seen Saraya trip, which looked like it hurt.
"Er, Keegan?" He called out the window, shaking his head. "You might wanna look outside"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:56 pm

Scarlette laughed, easily catching up to her twin. "You should've been paying attention instead of trying to shwo off." She gripped her twin's hand and pulled her up. "Next time, don't try and gloat and you won't fall. You okay?" she asked, smiling widely at her twin.

Gabby exhaled sharply and then rolled her eyes.

Keegan galnced over, but his view was obstructed by trees.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:00 pm

Saraya shrugged, wiping slightly bloodied hands on her jeans and staining them.
"It would've happened anyway, you know how skilled I am at just walking" She said, grinning at her twin. She laughed, the sound echoing around the small clearing.
"Come on, I bet those horses are waiting" She said, grabbing her twin's arm and leading her, walking, towards the barn.

Adrian laughed, "Other side of the trees. Your girlfriend just completely ate dirt"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:06 pm

Keegan sighed, rolling his eyes. "She is only human." Keegan said. "I bet your girlfriend is with her. So come on and we'll meet them at the stable."

Scarlette smiled and could feel the warmth of Saraya's hand next to her's. "Okay. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:11 pm

Saraya smiled and trotted along, enjoying the sun on her face and neck. She glanced down at her hand, the one not gripping Scarlett's and cringed.
"Sheesh, I have a ton of gravel jammed in these cuts" She said, shaking her head.

Adrian rolled his eyes.
"Glad to see your so concerned" He teased, hopping out the window, one of the perks of being a vampire, and landing on the ground effortlessly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:13 pm

"I'll check on her at the stable." He said. "Come on."

Scarlette laughed, light and airy. She threw back her head, enjoying the happiness of the sun on her face and cheeks as well. "I know. I can feel it." Scarlette said, smiling widely. "I think it's cutting my hand." It didn't hurt, but she could now feel her blood flowing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:16 pm

"Oh" Saraya pulled her hand away, a bit shocked at all the blood on her injured hand. Bringing it to her face, for closer inspection, she saw that there was a large peice of glass imbedded in her palm.
"Oh crap" She murmured, staring at it, slightly horrified.

Adrian joined Keegan, walking towards the barn.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:19 pm

Scarlette swallowed, looking down at her hand. It was bleeding as well. She sighed, holding it tightly with the other hand to try and stop the bleeding.

Keegan could smell blood already. "Do you smell that?" he asked. But he didn't long for it like he thought he would. "Thank God I ate yesterday." He said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:31 pm

Adrian nodded, worried.
"The girls?" He said, glancing down the path and seeing the twins.

Saraya sighed. "Sorry" She said, still staring at the huge piece of glass. She was terrified to touch it, it was in there deep, and long enough to stick out and stab her sister.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:11 pm

"Yeah." Keegan nodded.

Scarlette glanced down at her gashed hand. "It's all good." She said. "We need to get these bandaged up." She said. "Before we go to the stable." She said, turning.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:13 pm

Saraya arched an eyebrow at her.
"Why?" She asked, frowning. She had no desire to go back into the castle, if her mother saw this, she'd flip. She paused, "What's going on?" She asked her twin.

Adrian shook his head.
"Clumsy Princesses"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:10 pm

Scarlette turned. "The knights are vampires." She said, harder than she meant to. "Don't you realize that. Are you unfamiliar with what vampires do?" she asked.

Keegan couldn't hear what they were saying, only that Scarlette was talking in low tones.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:19 pm

Saraya gaped.
"What? Who told you?" She said, Keegan hadn't told her, that much she knew.
"I didn't know that" She murmured, eyes wide. she sucked in a small breath, she could hear herself gasping, but she couldn't really focus.

Adrian looked at Keegan, though he couldn't hear Scarlett, he had heard Saraya.
"I think your princess just found out the secret"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:22 pm

Scarlette swallowed, watching Saraya. "I'm so sorry. I thought Keegan told you." Scarlette looked away. "It wasn't my place to tell you. I'm so sorry."

Keegan heard Saraya and closed his eyes. He could hear Scarlette now and could tell that Scarlette was apologizing to both of the, him and Saraya. He could just tell that's what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:26 pm

"I think, I just need to go" Saraya said, turning and walking away from her twin, from the barn. she clenched her fists, wincing as the glass cut into her, but she didn't care. she turned, taking a foresty path towards one of her favorite places. She sighed, tears sliding down her cheeks. Odviously Keegan didn't care about her if he wasn't willing to share one of his biggest secrets with her. Odviously her sisters knew, which hurt, a lot. She felt her tears but didn't care, she came to the river and sat down on the bank, staring at the deep glass embedded in her hand now.

Adrian winced.
"Uh.." He glanced at Keegan, this wasn't exactly good.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Keegan growled, running the same direction that Saraya had gone, pasisng Scarlette, but not speaking. He jumped toward the trees, finally landing behind Saraya silently.

Scarlette's hand had stopped bleeding. She swallowed, and looked in the direction that Keegan and Saraya had gone. She had honestly thought Saraya knew. Guess not. She sighed, and wiped her bloody hand on her jeans. She had to check on Romeo before she got her hand clean. She felt really bad, but Keegan had gone to talk to Saraya.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:40 pm

Saraya sighed, staring into the water, the blood from her hand dripping into it, mimicking the drops from her eyes, but only red. She wasn't aware of Keegan, she was to caught up in her own thoughts. She wiped her other hand across her face, ridding her cheeks of the perfect tears. Why hadn't Keegan told her? Didn't he trust her?

Adrian stepped out of the barn, smiling sadly at Scarlett.
"Hey love" He said, noticing her hand and walking forward to hold her. He knew she was probably quiet upset right now.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:45 pm

Scarlette looked up, like she was in some sort of trance. She returned the sad smile when she realized whom it was. "Hello." She wrapped her arms around his waist, he was much taller, when he approached, and then buried her head in his chest. "I didn't know she didn't know." She said softly. "Keegan and Saraya are going to hate me."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:48 pm

"They could never hate you" Adrian said, rubbing his hand down her back.
"Come on, let me see your hand" He said, sweeping her into his arms as he walked back into the barn. He wanted to make sure the cut was cared for, and thankfully the scent of the blood didn't bother her.

Saraya glanced up, turning a bit as she felt as if someone was watching her.
"Oh" She murmured, glancing down the minute that she realized that Keegan as now here. She sighed and turned her attention back to the water, not really sure what else to say to him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:59 pm

Scarlette shook her head. "Lots of people in the castle do, they have since I was a little kid. Always scratching myself up and stuff. Thanks to you knights." She smiled at him.

Keegan swallowed. He was going to let her rant and rave before he said anything.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:14 pm

Adrian laughed. "Sure, blame everything on us" He teased, walking towards the stable, shaking his head at her.

Saraya sighed and looked back up at him.
"Why didn't you tell me? Didn't you trust me?" She asked, her voice shaking a bit. She needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:34 pm

Scarlette smiled. "In my defense, its true." She leaned against him lightly. "The gash isn't that bad." She said, admiring the long gash across her palm.

Keegan looked at her and then threw back his head and laughed. "You would honestly think I didn't trust you?" he asked, trying to contain his laughter. "Do you know what I am?" he asked, serious again. "I'm a monster. Give me one good reason I would want to tell you."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:38 pm

Adrian rolled his eyes and grabbed the ever handy first aid kit.
"Give it to me" He grumbled, shaking his head at her and begining to swab the hand with some disinfectent.

Saraya stood up, shaking her head at Keegan.
"Because I don't care what you are. I love you, Keegan, it doesn't matter if you're human, vampire or whatever else" She said, sstaring up at him with bright, tear filled eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next