Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) Empty
PostSubject: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:07 pm

Hey guys, Fire is bored, and would love to do a OnexOne with someone.

Plot:
Deep in Medieval Kingdom, a small group of warriors are returning home. The warriors are exahusted, but not injured. They have been in an epic battle, and during their long journey something terrifying happened to them. They are no longer human. No they are returning home, to the King and his family, as vampires. They know that they will be outcasts, which in their time is a fate worse then death. As the warriors enter the kingdom, they make a pact with one another to keep their secret. They have decided to try and keep their secret from their King and their Kingdom. As the knights return to their duties about the palace, which includes protecting the royal family. The knights are trying to hide their new abilities and diet, they are faced with the daunting prospect of protecting humans, all humans, which is now in their nature to kill. Will their secret remain a secret? Or will they fail and be outcasts?

If you join, there are a few rules.
-Please be at least semi-literate and above.
-Use a form of OOC and BIC.
-No Pm or GM.
-No one/two/three liner posts. Please give me something to work with.
-You can have as many characters as you can handle.
-Keep gender ratios even.
-Romance is allowed.
-Violence is also allowed.
-If you join, please try and post regularly and stick with this!

My Bios:
OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) Zagato
Name: Demitrius Draq
Nickname: Demitri
Species: Vampire
Position: Knight
Personality: Demitri is intense, easy to anger and a deadly warrior. His entire life he has been trained to be one thing, a Knight. He takes his job very seriously, and tries to always be in control of himself. He despises those who have no control of their emotions, or themselves. He strongly believes that anything that deviates from work is frivilous, and therefore despises attending balls or festivals. He is often found working and practicing. For fun, he trains war horses, and takes a great pleasure in owning the finest beast in the kingdom. He can be kind and caring, but it takes awhile for him to open up to someone. He is very loyal, but someone has to earn his respect.
Other: Has a twin brother named Adrian.

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) Anime_Knight
Name: Adrian Draq
Nickname: N/A
Species: Vampire.
Position: Knight.
Personality: Adrian is a complete opposite to his twin. While Demitri is honest and hardworking, Adrian takes great pleasure in misbehaving. He is the 'spy' of the Knights because he lives for being underhanded and sneaky. He is a talanted theif and a bit of a rouge. He adores parties and festivals, and is a massive flirt. He, like Demitri, loves to train horses, but lacks the patience. He rarely works, and is naturally a good warrior. He rarely gets angry, but will get even. He has many friends, but has very few that he actually trusts.
Other: Has a twin brother named Demitri.

Demitri's horse:
OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) Untitled13

Adrian's horse:
OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) Untitled14
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:37 pm

OoC: I'll join of course. I'll be two girls, since you have two guys.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:40 pm

OOC:; I was gonna make a girl once someone joined. Don't forget we need some royal family members.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:43 pm

OoC: Okay. Then I'll have two girls and a guy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:57 pm

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) Anime2-2
Name: Saraya Paren
Species: Human
Position: Princess
Personality: Saraya is witty, kind and generally nice. She can be very outgoing and headstrong, and rarely listens to anyone, besides her father, the King. She has been given a fairly free rein, as her parents know that she is mature enough to handle herself. She is very lighthearted and fun loving. She loves riding, and drawing. She tends to avoid people, and prefers to be alone. She has a few close friends, and loves to be with them. She hates being a princess, cause she knows people only see that part of her.
Other: None.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:46 pm

Full Name: Scarlette ((Scarlett)) Leanna Richards
Nickname: Scarlette or Scar
Position: Princess.
Looks: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) IStock_000006112790XSmall
Personality: Hard to explain.

Full Name: Gabriella Paige Richards
Nickname: Gabby or Gabs
Position: Princess
Looks: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) Budapest-girls-tamara-k
Personality: Hard to explain

Full Name: Keegan Caden Sines ((Signs))
Nickname: Keegan
Position: Warrior.
Looks: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) Hot_guy
Personality: Hard to explain.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:48 pm

OOC:: -Drool- Over Keegan's body!!!

Also, I suppose our princess are related?
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:01 pm

OoC: Hottie with a body. I know.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Hooves pounded on the ground, sending dust flying up into the air, swirling mysteriously around a group of riders. Their armour was tarnished and blood stained, they were dirty, exahusted and had horrorstruck expressions on their faces, and yet they were heros. One such rider, known as Demitrius, Demitri, Draq sighed, pushing sweaty, dark hair from his eyes, a small frown on his face. His dark eyes flashed in the setting sun as he clicked his tounge, encouraging his horse, Dark, onward. A small sigh escaped him, and a look of uncertainty flashed across his face. He, like everyone else in the small band of riders was a Royal knight, an elite of the King, he was also a vampire, they all were. He rose a mail clad hand to his face, pushing back his hair. Voices called out to him, trying to get his attention. The townsfolk were overjoyed to have their heros back, but he wasn't to happy to see them.

On Demitri's right, a man on a large paint horse smiled grimly to himself. His name was Adrian Draq, and he was Demitri's twin brother. A small smirk played over the blonde's face. He was actually enjoying this, but that was typical. Although he and Demitri were twins, they couldn't be more different. He was most definately the more fun loving twin, were as Demitri was a lot more serious. He sighed and pulled of his helmet, revealing shining, sweaty blonde hair and shining blue eyes. His white teeth flashed in the dying sun light as he glanced around at his companions, they were almost home.

Saraya sighed and stretched out on a large couch. She was clad in her riding clothes, and was bored. She hadn't seen any of her siblings all day, having taken her horse and snuck off to go draw by the river. She sighed, pushing dark hair out of her eyes and pulling her book towards her. She loved reading, drawing, painting and riding, but she rarely got any time. A horn sounded in the distance and her heart skipped a beat.
"They're home" She whispered to herself, a small smile lighting her face. The Royal knights had returned home at last.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:00 pm

Keegan flinched as the horn sounded from atop his large Gypsy Vanner, (([url=http://www.bigskygypsy.com/Images/5-21-Orion-lope-2-web.jpg ]Orion[/url])) Orion. Keegan's tousled blonde hair was poking out in spikes from helmet hair. He tried to smooth it down, but it continued to stick up. He sighed, leaving it alone, and pulled the helmet tighter against his waist. He stared straight ahead with peircing green eyes and then sighed, slouching slightly. Orion snorted, a warning, and Keegan straightened. "leave me alone, Orion. It was a long battle." Orion whinned in protest and Keegan rolled his eyes. Orion swished his long tail, whipping Keegan in the side. "Orion." Keegan's low, seductive voice growled. Orion just bucked a bit, another warning, and Keegan sighed. He shook his head, sending his hair into a fury of more spikes. Keegan sighed and straightened his back even more. He glanced at his best friends, Demtri and Adrian. Keegan licked his lips and then clicked at Orion, letting him know that he was ready.

Scarlette burst into her sister's room. "Where have you been all day?" she asked, a wide smile on her beautiful face. "The Knights are back." She shrugged. "We have to great them." She was clothed in her riding clothes also. She shook her dark brown hair, it rippled down her and over her shoulders, halfway down her back. She locked her dark brown eyes on Saraya. "Ready?" she asked, her voice serious and sweet. Scarlette blew a wave from her face and then shrugged again. "It's been a long day."

Gabriella, the youngest, pushed against Saraya's door, blowing her blonde bangs from her blue eyes. "You guys ready?" she asked, stepping around the door. Unlike the other sisters, Gabriella was in a white and pink dress with inctricate floral designs on the skirt. There was a small bow on her her chest and the left side of her hair was also pulled back with a pink bow. "You guys look horrible," Gabriella said. "Just because we don't let Mothe pick out our clothes anymore, doesn't mean we look horrible." Gabriella sighed. "You are dressed in riding clothes. No time to change. They should be arriving to recieve welcome from Daddy any second now." She grabbed Scarlette's wrist, whom grabbed Saraya's wrist, and pulled them both from the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:12 pm

Adrian turned, seeing Keegan struggling with his horse again. "You know, that horse makes my day" He said, smiling mischeviously at his friend. Shaking his head he hauled on Kar's reins and sighing. They had arrived at the Palace, which meant he had to be on his 'best behaviour'. He slipped from the saddle, handing his reins to the nearest groom.
"Take care of him" He growled dangerously, glaring at the man. Kar was the only tihng he actually took seriously. His bright blue eyes flashed, excitedly. On the bright side he would get to see the princess', Scarlette in particlar.

Demitri sighed, imitating his brother and sliding out of his own saddle, cautiously handing Dark's reins to another waiting groom.
"Careful with him, and blanket him when you're done" He said, turning and facing the steps in which he knew the royal family would decend down. Shaking his head, he tried to clean up his blood soaked and sweaty hair. He waited anxiously, excited to see the princess' as well. They were gorgeous, and he was definately interested in Gabriella
"I must look awful" He said, dark eyes annoyed.

Saraya smiled. "You guys just want to see Demitri and Adrian" She said, smiling and laughing. Although she couldn't really talk, seeing as she was really into Keegan.
She smiled and agreed with Scarlett. "We stopped letting Mom dress us when we were like eight" She muttered, she hated wearing dressed, with a passion. She smiled and quickly combed out her hair with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:57 am

Scarlette laughed. "You have no room to talk, darling." She said as they approached the front room. "Me first, twins second." Gabriella whispered as she spoke to the guards. "Loop elbows and wait until you are told to go." Scarlette nodded and looped elbows with Saraya. Gabriella disappeared into the sunlight, some people stopped cheering to look at her, others gasped when they saw her. Scarlette looked at Saraya. "Let's go."

Gabriella kept a steady pace down the walk to where the soldiers were standing. She smiled and took her place beside her mother, whom patted her hand.

Keegan also slid form his saddle, back remaining straight as he did so. He reluctantly handed Orion's reins to a stabel hand waiting. "Take care of him or he'll teach you his own lessons." Keegan hissed quietly so no one but his friends could hear. He then turned to face the king, seeing how Orion was prancing and walking in circles around the hand. Keegan chuckled and shook his head. He knew he would have to go out to the barn later and take care of him himself. He sighed, then straightened again, waiting for the king to speak.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:32 am

Saraya rolled her eyes a bit, "Cause we haven't done this before" She muttered, but plastered a small smile on her face, and waited. Soon a trumpet sounded and her, and Scarlette's names were announced. She muttered a small prayer and stepped forward, in perfect timng with her sister. As with Gabriella, a few people stopped to stare, and there was the sound of collective gasps.
"Mom's glaring at us" She said, trying to keep from laughing. The fact that they were both dressed for riding was probably making their mother livid.

Adrian broke into a huge grin, which was customary for him, as the three princess' finally appeared. Normally his heart would have skipped a beat, but sadly, his heart, would never beat again. He kept his eyes trained on Scarlett, not really afraid of what the others would think.
"Wow" He said softly, nudging his twin.

Demitri turned, just in time to see the twins walking down the steps. Instantly he turned to scan the royal family, the King, the Queen and her. A small, rare smile lit his face as he turned to look at Gabriella. She looked simply stunning. He instnatly returned to his serious expression as the King rose from his chair.
"People" His voice echoed around them.
"We have gathered to welcome home our brave Knights. They have returned home victorious from the battle with the creatures from beyond the dark forest" Demitrit frowned, "Barely" He hissed, hand sliding up to touch his neck. His bite wound had only healed hours previous.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Keegan lifted his eyes as Saraya. She was dressed in her riding outfit, yet it fit her perfectly, just like everything else. He swallowed and heard a familiar annoyed whinny of Orion a short ways away from the King and everyone else. He chuckled softly and then focused back on the King.

Gabriella looked at Demitri and she couldn't help but smile. She bit back the smile as quickly as she could, straigthening to match her mother's perfect form.

Scarlette chuckled. "I don't doubt it." Scarlete smiled and then her eyes landed on Adrian. She blushed a deep color of scarlett and looked away, toward her mother, whom looked tense and livid. Scarlette and Saraya were forced to remain, arms locked and back straight, standing on the opposite side of their father. They weren't allowed to let go of each other until they had disappeared behind the door, which Scarlette believed was stupid. She and Saraya didn't look alike, however, they were very close and kind of acted alike. But they weren't replicas of the other, that's what agrravated Scarlette the most. Scarlette wasn't Saraya and Saraya wasn't Scarlette. They had been taught the were one person since birth, but Scarlette and Saraya both knew that they were two very different people. That's how they were.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Saraya sighed, shooting a glare at her mother, before turning her cool, blue eyes back on the crowd. A small smile lit her face, but only briefly as she layed eyes on Keegan. Thankfully her parents approved of the Royal Knights, which meant she had her sisters were able to carry on their 'relationships' with the Knights. She nudged Scarlett and leaned over, touching her ear to her lips.
"As soon as this is over, we're going riding" She whispered, smiling a bit. She loved riding, and she knew that the Knights would want to take their horses out again soon.

Adrian winked lazily at Scarlett, he was much more odvious then Demitri in his odvious crush on Scarlett.
"You should wave or something" He hissed at his twin, turning and seeing the awestruck on Keegan's face. "Dude, you're lame" He called back to his friend.
Adrian could hear the warhorses whinnying in the distance, and he knew they'd have to take them for a ride in a bit, or else they'd destroy the stables.

"Have some honor" Demitri muttered, back straight as he stared ahead. Sighing he heard a loud yelp as Dark bit at the groom.
"So riding after this?" He muttered from the corner of his mouth. The King had waved once again, dismissing them all.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Scarlett blushed again and then looked at Saraya. "Of course. Which horse are you taking?" she asked, their footsteps matching as they went back into the castle. She ran the list of horses she could take while her father 'explained' to her what an embarassment it was to have his eldest daughters come out in riding uniforms. Scarlett nodded, kissed her father's cheek, and then started for the backdoor, closer to the stable. She finally decided that she would ride Romeo.

Gabriella wandered to her room to continue her studies, which were interrupted by the Knights returning. Her tutor was mean and impatient, but Gabriella had learned to just do what she was told.

Keegan turned to his friends. "Okay, so I'm taking Orion on a ride before he gets some one else." He smiled as Orion's whinny rippled through the air, which started up Demitri's and Adrian's horses, and then terrified screams reached them. Keegan approached the stable, seeing the three horses terrorizing the stable hands. Keegan chuckled and clicked. Orion and the other two stopped, looking up. Orion ran over.

BiC:
Romeo -- http://www.hickoryridgefarmdunstable.com/_wizardimages/Romeo-Running.jpg
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:39 pm

"As always, I'm going to be taking Pirate" Saraya said. Her father had given her the horse for a birthday present, and she would only ever ride him. She smiled a bit at their father.
"Sorry" She said, looking at the floor, a sad smile on her face. As usual he was putting on a show for their mother, because she knew from past experience, he didn't actually care.
"Come on, let's go" She grabbed Scarlett's hand and pulled her towards the stables.

Demitri sighed and went to retrieve Dark from the struggling groom. He sighed, seeing as the girls had all gone inside.
"The pasture behind the castle should do it" He said, wanting to get away from all the humans. He sighed, and climbed onto the hueg stallion.
"Let's go" He muttered, hauling on the reins so the stallion piroutted and galloped off.

Adrian waved to Scarlett and followed after his twin.
"As you say" He said, climbing onto Kar, a huge grin on his face. He loved riding, and like Demitri was desperate to get away from all the humans. Wheeling Kar around, he turned and galloped off after Demitri.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:40 pm

OOC: This is what Pirate looks like
OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) Fresians
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:08 pm

Gabriella looked out the window, seeing Demitri rush off across the feild on his horse. She swallowed and turned back to her tutor. "May I go riding?" she pleaded. Her tutor sighed. "You have an hour." Gabriella smiled, picked up the train of her dress, and started down the stairs toward the stable, smiling.

Scarlette looked up at Romeo. "Hey baby," Scarlette cooed, petting his forelock. Romeo nickered affectionatly at Scarlette. Scarlette smiled. "I'm riding bare back." Scarlette said to Saraya as she swung herself onto Romeo's back. Romeo whinnied at Pirate as Scarlette lead him towards them. Scarlett smiled, patting Romoe's think, black neck and then winked at Saraya. "You and Pirate can't beat Romeo and me." Scarlette smiled wider.

Keegan was leading Orion after Demitri and Adrian, easily catching up and keeping pace with them. "Where are we going? Anywhere special?" he asked as Orion huffed under him. Orion whinnied, stopping and rearing, causing Dark and Kar to skid to a hault. Keegan gripped Orion's mane. "I know where Orion wants to go. He wants to go to the river." Keegan said as Orion finally stopped rearing and pawing at the air.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:41 pm

"The river it is" Demitri said, as Adrian nodded. Demitri kicked Dark forward, sending him flying elegantly across the grass. He loved riding, and trained horses, especially warhorses in his spare time. A huge smile broke out across his normally solid features. A small laugh bubbled from him, bursting from his lips. He needed this now, more then anything. After what had happened, and what he had become, he needed this badly.

Adrian broke into a grin as well, letting Kar follow after Dark no problem. The stallion kicked up his heels a bit, staying a bit behind Dark as he sighed. He could here Demitri laughing, which made him smile. He rarely heard his brother this happy, and the fact that he was happy, for once, it made him happy.
"See you at the river" He called to Keegan.

Saraya slid onto Pirate's back, also bareback.
"The river?" She challanged, wheeling her stallion around and galloping out of the stable, ignoring the cries of the grooms and stable hands. She laughed, her dark hair streaming out behind her back as she turned and grinned at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:53 am

"Of course," Scarlette smiled and clicked to Romeo whom started galloping across the grass and then he broke out into a fast, yet even paced run. Scarlette's dark waves shot out behind her head as Romeo begna to run, catching up with Pirate. Scarlette smiled and then laughed as they reached the trees. Scarlette, Romeo, Saraya, and Pirate could take this trail in the dark, the often did take it in the dark. Scarlette glanced around as she saw just a glimmer of river through the trees. She kissed at Romeo and he sped up, pulling ahead of Pirate and Saraya.

Keegan shook his head and clicked at Orion. Orion jumped into gear, starting with a gallop and then full out running. Keegan's blonde hair ruffled in the wind as Orion sped to catch up with Dark and Kar. He smiled and clicked at Orion again. Orion jumped a log, which put them with Dark, Kar, Adrian, and Demitri. Keegan looked up. "Wonder what I can do now, considering I'm a vampire." He glanced around, then Orion bucked, sending Keegan flying. Keegan twisted in the air and landed on his feet, surprisingly not hurting his knees or legs at all. "Orion," Keegan growled, then he realized he was standing. "That was cool." Keegan said, glancing down at his legs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Demitri's smile straigtened as soon as the word vampire was mentioned. A strange hiss emerged from him, and he clamped his mouth shut. He was choosing to ignore the 'way cool' move Keegan had just pulled, as he was trying to remain as human as possible. He had ignored the gnawing hunger in his stomach since they had been changed, and it was starting to irritate him.
"Come on, there's the river" He growled, his tone sending Dark flying a head of the others.

Adrian whistled, "Awesome" He said, smiling at Keegan, and shaking his head as Demitri pulled a head.
"Sheesh" He muttered, slowing Kar to a lazy canter as he waited for Keegan.
"Hey, look" He said, on the opposite side of the the small grove of tress rode Scarlett and Saraya. He pulled up on Kar and stood in the saddle, watching the girls ride by them.

Saraya laughed, and clicked Pirate forward, keeping pace with her twin.
"I love this" She said, her sweet voice echoing around the clearing. She hadn't noticed the Knights on just the other side of the trees, being way to caught up in the joy of riding.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Keegan rolled his eyes and then pulled himself back onto Orion's huge back. Orion caught up with Kar and Adrian and Keegan also stood up. "Well. Look's like it's a surprise date." Keegan looked around. "And there's Gabby on Rosalinda." Keegan smiled. "Demitri will love it." He grimaced. "You know, there's nothing we can do about being vampiric. I've learned to deal, eventually Demitri will learn. How do you feel?" Keegan asked, sitting back down in his saddle. Orion snorted under him and Keegan shook his head.

Scarlette laughed. "Me too," Scarlette said over the whipping wind. She lifted her head back and smiled wider. "Let's get to the river." She said, looking at her twin and kissing at Romeo again, whom sped up.

Gabby was in her pink dress, riding bareback toward the river. She sped through the woods. Rosalinda and Gabby arrived as Scarlette and Saraya got out of the woods as well. Gabby looked around and smiled, sliding from Rosalinda's back. She glanced around, seeing Demitri emerging.

OoC: Rosalinda -- Rosalinda
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Adrian shrugged. "I'll deal, but you know Demitri, he'll take a long time to deal" He said, pulling up behind Demitri and stopping his horse. Sighing, he slide from the saddle and quickly shed his armour, standing in only his breeches and a high pair of leather boots.
"Swimming?" He asked, kicking off the boots and rolling up the breeches past his knees. His skin was a lot paler then before and he had various scars from previous battles. He smiled and walked over to a deeper area, diving in from the bank.

Demitri ignored Adrian, but imitated him. He walked into the water, a lot calmer then Adrian's dive and sighed. He had hobbled both Kar and Dark so that they wouldn't wander, a small frown was on his face. He sighed and dove under the water, and swam a bit, realizing suddenly that he didn't need to come up for air. He sighed and surfaced anyway, making sure it appeared like he needed too.

Saraya sighed, "Look" She breathed, seeing both Adrian and Demitri in the river.
"I didn't know that they'd be here" She said, a light blush rising in her cheeks. She smiled at Gabby, "Why would you wear your dress riding?" She asked, looking at her sister confused, as she slid off Pirate's warm back.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:30 pm

Scarlette turned, seeing Adrian dive in. She blushed and turned away. She giggled softly and looked at Saraya. "I didn't know either." She took in Gabby's looks and dress.

Keegan kicked off his boots, quickly tied Orion, and shed his armor, jumping in the water after his friends. His head bobbed above water and he laughed, splashing Adrian.

Gabby looked own at her dress. "I knew they were coming. I saw Demitri and Dark on their way out here and I only have an hour and I wasn't going to waste time getting out of this thing and into my riding uniform." She was absentmindedly playing with Rosalinda's mane, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next