Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Horse racing(Remake)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:56 pm

Nomices watched his trot away and Star's head lowered, "Well, that was soooo epic."
"Hush up!" the horse snorted. Star backed away then took off to the stables.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:00 pm

"Oh hey Nomices! when is your next race?"he asked her and turned around, but right when he turned around noble runner kicked him in the face"AA"Iron legend yelled"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!?!?!?!?"He yelled and asked at the same time"well just because i wanted to..hahahaha"he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:02 pm

Star ran towards Noble Runner, "Stop being suck a jerk, and play the games fair!"
"Star don't!" Nomices neighed trotting after her canine friend.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:07 pm

Noble runner looked at star"oh..wow im so afraid.."he said, but then he look at Nomices"oh a filly"he said '"what are you going to do?"he ask, and then he got hit by iron legend"get out of here noble runner"he said.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:50 pm

Ooc://
Um wolf just to let you no i will be gone Friday because i'm going to the Devon horse show. and wont be back until Monday
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:34 am

A low growling rumbled from her throat and she felt like sinking her teeth and fangs into that thick neck of his, giving him the lesson of his life, but with punishment, Star knew she was going to be kicked out of the stables so she restrained herself. Nomices threw her head and snorted.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:30 pm

As Iron legend looked as noble runner walk away, he heard a voice calling over from the other side of the pasture"Iron legend come here!!"Brendon called from far away, and then iron legend came running towards him/
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:55 pm

"Come on Nomices!" he rider signaled. The horse shook her head and she galloped across the pasture towards the fence were her rider was perched on
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:16 pm

Iron legend looked at Nomices run towards her owner, so he started to run a little faster"Come on Legend"Brendon called and Legend ran full speed towards the fence.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:41 am

Star ran after Nomices panting hard as the poor dog tired t run on her short legs. Nomices reared up and her rider juped off from the fence startled and she shook her head in amusement.
"Don't ever do that agin girl!" he laughed rubbing her nose.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:01 am

Iron legend blot to a stop, but sadly is didn't stop at the right time, so he hit the fence"ow"he Said and shock his head"Alright boy let get tack up"he said and but and halter and grabbed the lead rope.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:07 pm

"Want to race gal?" her rider whispered patting her neck. She shook her head slightly and he smiled, "Come on then. Star let's go girl, we're going to get Blare tacked up."
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:14 pm

Ooc: me is backeth
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:39 pm

Ooc:Im going to make a new character
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:50 pm

Name:Ruffian
Personality:Very sweet girl, loves to make you happy and is very smart
Looks:Pure black filly with one spot on here forehead. she is very powerful and her stride in very big and she has one small whit sock on her right leg.
Hands:18.
History:She was 2 years old when did her first race. She won by 15 lengths and she hasn't been beaten since
Other:Her stride is very big. They say when she runs you can feel the ground grumble beneath you,the stands are in awe, and when she runs, its almost like she say"Run with me, and feel the power!"
Uniform:She only has a bridle and he jockey is also Brenden

Ooc;this is a real horse, this is what she look like

http://www.championsgallery.com/Ruffian%20Canter%20Acorn%20eBay.jpg

Last edited by tripodtacular on Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:16 pm

As they led the yearling out of the trailer one filly caught Brenden's eye, a black filly big and strong she stood there looking where she was, what she was doing here, and what are they going to do to her? Brenden robed her down feeling her legs and he looked at his trainer and owner"Wow! David come take a look at!"and David came over to her also robbed her"she good. Go ahead and let her out with the other horses"David said"Ok"Brenden said and grabbed the lead rope and led her out to the pasture. He opened the gate and unclasped the lead rope and she went flying"Wow shes beautiful, but not that beautiful"he said. Iron legend looked up and saw the filly running over to him"Um..wait she not stopping!"he said, then started to run.

Brendan walked over to David,"So when do you want me to get her tacked up?"he asked"In 2 hours."David said"ok"He said and walked back over to the pasture. He saw Ruffian chasing Iron legend the he put whistled and iron legend ears went up and he come running over to the fence and Ruffian followed. When iron legend stopped at the fence Ruffian came over to Legend and nudged him a little bit and Legend nipped at her a little bit"Hey that noway to treat a newcomer Legend!"he said and gave both a pat and walked away"Ok what is your problem? I was just eating my grass and then you cam over!""Well I'm new here and well you were the only one in the pasture, so i decided to come over and say hi""Well ok then, I'm Iron Legend..also known as Legend"he said"Well I'm Ruffian"she said and turned around and started to run around. and then iron legend followed her.

The following day Ruffian was getting tacked up for her first race of the year. She only were a bridle she was shaking a little bit because she was exited. When they were on the track she was quiet clam now, she got led into the gate then two second later the gate burst open and she was off, she immediately took the lead"And ruffian takes the lead by two lengths!"The announcer said, then she started to pull away. Now she was 8 lengths ahead of the horses, now 11 lengths then at the stretch she was 15 lengths ahead of the horses, then she crossed the stretch at 15 lengths.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:17 pm

Ooc:sorry for such a long post^^

Edit:
and im also sorry if i godmodded
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:15 am

Blare nostrils flared at she ran along the dirt track tyring to keep up with the crowd, as her fear for the track crawled all over her the more her pace stepped up to a higher speed. She shook her head and brought her legs up and down in long strides trying to catch up with Ruffian.
"Come on Blare, keep up your pace up girl1" her rider yelled. She let out neigh and brought out her strides in longer stretches already followinf right after Ruffian, the new filly a few were whispering about. Star watched her friend run in the track as the Border Collie tired to keep up pace.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:32 am

Ruffian looked behind her and sow that blare was coming so she went out and made her stride bigger then it was Brendon looked behind him and saw her so he used the whip and flew past the finish line then Brendon pulled on the reins"Easy girl we did it"he said and gave her a pat. then she saw blare run past her"hey good race"she said and look at her as she ran by her.

Ooc: just to let you no, Ruffian its actually like 16.2 hand or 17.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:54 pm

Blare wheeled around and walked on over to Ruffian smiling as she panted really hard, "You race pretty good yourself, let's hope you can stand a chance with the stallions in this place." Her rider pattered her neck and cooed her in praises and she tossed her head letting her mane fly around.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:19 pm

"Yeah hopefully i could"she said then Brenden ask blare jockey if he /she would like to go on a trail ride"ok great, just what we needed"she said and looked at blare and smiled.

ooc:sorry for such a small post
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:41 pm

Blare's rider nodded his head and Nomices smiled weakly, "Oh well, it is at least better than standing around in the pasture. Come on then."
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Ruffian started to walk, but then brenden hopped off her and made the strupes londer"there we go"he said and hopped back on"there we go thats much better"he said and kicked her and then she started walking.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:24 pm

i give up
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:05 pm

rofl im sorry but i just had to do that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horse racing(Remake)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: