HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Horse racing(Remake)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

Horse racing(Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:17 pm

Horse racing is not just a sport, it’s a passion. As you’re in the gate ready to fill the wind going threw your mane, your tail, your heart. As you wait for the gates to open you hear bells ring and the gates burst open! Then you
burst out with all your might and strength, then you fill the wind blowing to your mane, you start to pull away! You passed the finish line with ease then you get rewarded with and blanket of flowers and a good pet by your rider.

rules:
zeta pets rules but a little romance

bio format

Name:
Looks:
Hands:
History:
Other:

Name: Iron legend
Breed: Thoroughbred
Looks: A dark bayhorse with and star on his forehead and socks on all fours. His uniform is, he wears mask and garters
Hands: 16.2
History: Lost the triple crown by a nose,
other: His jockey is Brenden rider, and after Iron Legend finishes his racing career he will go out to stud.

Name:Ruffian
Personality:Very sweet girl, loves to make you happy and is very smart
Looks:Pure black filly with one spot on here forehead. she is very powerful and her stride in very big and she has one small white sock on her right leg.
Hands:16.2
History:She was only a yearling when did her first race. She won by 15 lengths and she hasn't been beaten since
Other:Her stride is very big. They say when she runs you can feel the ground grumble beneath you,the stands are in awe, and when she runs, its almost like she say"Run with me, and feel the power!"
Uniform:She only has a bridle and her jockey is also Brenden

name: my blind ambition(racing name) lark (real name)
looks: pure black thourobred with left white stocking
history: she is the great grandaughter of Broomstick.
other: her jockey is katie McCormik, and her owner is heather. lark also happens to be blind, but don't think that makes her any less a race horse

name: orchestra or orchie
looks: is a light dapple grey gelding
history: he was meant to race in ten races last year but only was able to race five to due a sprain. of the five he came in second once and first three times. he is also the great grandson of native dancer
other: he is a complete hotshot and loves to think he is greater than everyone else. he is one of few horses that knows lark is blind and the only reason why he keeps it a secret is because they happen to be best of friends.

Last edited by tripodtacular on Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:11 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:19 pm

Ooc\\
Awesome, you got it on here.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:22 pm

um anybody
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:40 am

hello?
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:49 am

Ooc\\
-poofs-
I'm here. 83
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:04 am

OoC//:
YAY =D
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:12 am

Ooc\\
Could we start or just wait for a few others?
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:18 am

OoC//:
just start

Bic:
9 months later he was walking on the track"alright boy lets try a little trot"he said and gave him a little smack on the butt, then he started trotting, then a canter,then a gallop"wooooooooo easy boy not yet"Brenden said, then iron legen started to go back to a canter.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:33 am

Ooc\\
I feel shameful for short a short intro.
pale

Bic//
Nomices was on the field trotting and she snorted to see Iron Legend on the track. She smiled and Star was leaning on the fence barking, "Run Iron, Run!"
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:04 am

OoC//:
I cant belivie zetapets is closed T_T
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:08 am

Ooc\\
v3
Looks kinda dull.
I hope they make the World Larger, more vairety of pets probably, and even more fun in the site.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:25 pm

wait they made it already?
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:47 pm

Iron legend stopped on the track and the horse who beat him ran past him"HAHAH TRY TO CKECH ME IF YOU CAN!!!!"He yelled Brenden was just zoning out, but then legend went to a full out run and Brenden fell off him"LEGEND STOP!!!"He yelled and stood up at the same time"GET BACK OVER HERE NOBLE RUNNER!!!!!!!!"He yelled.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:25 pm

OoC//:
Anybody?
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:55 am

Ooc\\
It's just the Test Site, it ain't the real one yet.

Bic//
"Iron might hurt himself!" Star yelped. Nomices stared wide eyed then shook her head and ran along the fence trying to catch up with Iron to stop him. Star ran after her friend as the horses in the pasture watched them.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:58 am

as iron legend caught up to them the rider who was riding noble runner saw iron legend with out a rider so the rider who was riding noble runner grabbed one of hes reins and pulled on noble runners"woo boy easy"he said, and then iron legend went to a halt"come one boy"he said then saw brenden running towards them"i am so sorry""its ok"then hopped of his horse.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:51 pm

Ooc//:
hello?
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:50 pm

OoC//:
Come one wolf
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:01 pm

OoC//:
Come on guys..join
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:51 am

Nomices slowed down and snorted, "Legend, what the heck do you think you are doing? You could of have gotten yourself hurt again and this time you could of been dead!" Star stood beside her panting in exhuastion and she watched Nomices complain.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:02 pm

"Well he said catch me if you can..so i did"he said and trotted around in the pasture, but then he saw noble runner running in the pasture"hey noble I DID CATCH YOU"He yelled and then started to run towards him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:16 pm

Nomices shook her head and sighed, "What are we going to do?"
"Pray." was all Star muttered to her friend.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:40 pm

As iron legend was running towards him he slip on a rock and down he went"AAAAAAAAA THAT HURT!!!!"He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:48 pm

"Come on!" Star yelped, the Border collie took off and Nomices cantered after her dog friend. As Star made it to Iron Legend she prodded him with her small paw behind the ears, "Are you okay? Come on! Speak to me!" she whined.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:53 pm

"yeah im ok"he said and stood up"ok i am never running full speed again"he said and started limping"gosh that was a stupid idea"he mumbled to himself.

ooc: writers block
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horse racing(Remake)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: