Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Horse racing(Remake)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:12 am

he looked at the other horse and snorted.

"the name orchestra young lady. my friends call me rochie though"

then he turned around to look at fiddle

"and that over there is fiddle me this or fiddle for short"
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:23 am

"Cool! So you're new here, right? If you are ill show you around." she said , then Iron legend snorted back at him and turned around and walked away" Thats Iron Legend he thinks hes the best of the best, which he is deffinetely not"She said
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:30 am

fiddle couldn't help but laugh out loud

"just like someone else i know right orchie"

heather then walked right into the trailer and when she came out she had lark with her.

lark moved her head from sside to side getting in all of sounds that were coming to her
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:33 am

"What wrong with her?"she asked and looked at lerk the at orchie

Iron Legend kept on walking, then turned around and saw lerk was getting led out of the trailer"Wow she Pretty"he said to him self and started trotting back over to them.
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:38 am

he turned to look at lark then turned back to look at ruffian

"nothing she's just a little scared first time here you know."

he was lieing, lark did not need to go through being dismissed again
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:24 pm

"huh. so how many races as she won?"she asked and saw Iron Legend trotting towards them.
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:04 pm

"she won three so for but she is going to enter more of course"
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:21 pm

"Cool"she said and iron legend trotted up
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:13 am

Ruffian heard a whistle and again it was Brenden"i have to go"she said and turned around and went runnning towards Brenden.
Back to top Go down
Nuum_Wistala
Verifier
Nuum_Wistala

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:01 am

Golden Feather was put back in the medow right after the race.She was at the other side of the medow from the gate and started walking there when new horses came along.When lark came out something aout her rang a bell.Once she got at the gate,she could regongnize lark's smell also.Who is she?How come I seem to know her?Then, a flash of a race went through her mind.She couldn't quit put it together yet."Hi I'm Golden Feather.Whats your name?"She directed the question to lark.
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:20 pm

lark pricked up her ears and tryed to use them as a raydar. she needed to use her ears if she wanted to face in the right derection. she turned towards golden feather and nieghed welcoming to her

"the name is lark, it a pleasure to meet you. i would come over but i have to go to my stall first. long ride, need to catch up on some sleep"

she tried to make it sound as casual as possible. she did not give the slightest hint as to her being blind
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:30 pm

Ruffian got tacked up ready for her next race. Then this one grey horse walked by he looked at her and she looked at him, then the horse reared and struggled for his head"hey get control of your horse"Brenden said as ruffian also reared"woo girl easy"he said and she came back down, and the guy walked past them. The she started lifting her front right hind leg like it was in pain, Brenden rubbed it and felt nothing"Girl your fine.. nothing wrong"he said and hopped on her and off they went to the track

Last edited by tripodtacular on Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:35 pm

orchie was finally going to race. he could not believe it, after only a few hours of being here, then again he was sighned up for this race for months already. he walked to the starting gate with katie riding on him. he walked past ruffian and nodded at her taking the fourth spot in the gate. he watched as ruffian took a spot in the gate as well. he couldn't really tell were she was because he was to hiped up on this one race. he was so ready.
Back to top Go down
Nuum_Wistala
Verifier
Nuum_Wistala

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:06 am

Golden Feather's rider picked that time to bring her to her stall,which was next to lark's.She got in and took her nap.

{sorry it's so short I couldn't think of anything eles.}
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:37 pm

lark could hear someone else go in the stall next to her. she turned around and sniffed at the other side of he stall. it was a mare, the one who she met only a few hours ago.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:24 pm

Ruffian waited in the gates, she looked next to her and saw orchie"Great"She said, then the gates open and she flew out, she took the lead and stayed in that position, then she started to limp"ow"and Brenden started pulling on the reins"easy girl woo"he said then she started to fall back in to last place.

ooc:waiting

Last edited by tripodtacular on Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:37 pm

orchie seeing ruffian starting to slow down ran as fast as he could. he pulled up right beside ruffian and could tell that she was limping. he turned to look at her then pushed ahead of her. he hated to win when another horse was hurt but this was his first race in months and he has been dieing to get back on the track. he hoped she would understand, you can not win every race you enter but you can always do your best. he looked back and saw two other horses approuching fast behind ruffian and him. oh he better get there faster
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:25 am

She then started to run faster....Then as they were on the stretch she broke her leg and Brenden started pulling on the reins hard but she wanted to finish the race. then finely she stopped and Brenden hopped off still holding the reins, and made her put her weight on her left hind leg instead of her right hind leg, then she started walking around in circles trying not to but any weight at all on her hind leg. Then finely all the vets in their trucks came out"ah...is she going to be alright?"Brenden said as he stood there holding her as she walked in circles"i really don't know this time!"he grabbed an inflatable cast a put it on her and loaded her in the trailer, then they were gone. Brenden ran to his car with David"GOSH why did i let her race?"he yelled to himself and got in the care and drove off.
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:52 pm

orchie turned around and saw ruffian fall behind. he knew what happened it reminded him to much. he tryed to turn around but katie would not allow it. she pulled him back and put more distance between the otherhorses. orchie saw the finish line coming closer right whe n he was about to pass it another horse ran in front of him. orchie came in second
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Brenden arrived at the vet and walked to the the desk"Um is huh Ruffian here?"""Yes Sir she going under surgery""When will she be out?""I don't no sir, so please go sit down"she asked him and he went to go sit down. 6 hours the vet walked out"Ok we did the best we could, and you can go see her if you'd like""thanks"Brenden said and stood up and walked with the vet to go see Ruffian.
Back to top Go down
Nuum_Wistala
Verifier
Nuum_Wistala

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:45 am

Golden Feather soon woke up.Once she woke up she knew that lark was blind.She didn't know how she knew this.She looked into lark's eye."Are you blind?"She had the strangest of dreams.She was racing lark with 8 other horses.She had a feeling of doing that already.She couldn't quite place it.
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:13 am

lark flinched then angled her ears to golden feather. how could she knew, lark was scared. it would all start all over a agin. she sighed and let her head hang low.

"yes, im blind"
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:08 pm

"Easy girl"they heard a voice"Brenden walked ruffian to her stall. She had a full cast on her right leg,. She limped her way to her stall, then she finally got in and they hooked her up a strapped thing(forgot what there called)She looked to the stall next to her and saw Iron Legend looking at her"Hey how you doing?"he asked kindly"good i guess..but im probably never going to be able to race again"she said and looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:33 pm

fiddle could here ruffians remark.

"don't think like that ruffian, hey look at lark she once got hurt in a race, she lost her sight becuase of it and now she is still racing......wait oh i think i said to much. hahaha pretend you did not hear that. lark is not blind, oh dang you have to know when to shut your mouth fiddle. lark is going to have a cow, and a sheep to go with it"
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:37 pm

Ruffian looked at her"Do you not see my leg...they said it was completely broken"she said and put her head down....."wait what happened to lark..i wont tell anybody i swear"she said and looked at fiddle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horse racing(Remake)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: