HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Horse racing(Remake)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:31 pm

Ruffian laid in her stall looking at the hey and just looked at it"ugh I'm bored"she said and stood up..then right as she stood up Brenden was standing there"Alright girl your going to race with your friend fiddle so let get tacked up."he said and walked in and started tacking her up.
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:03 pm

fiddle was all tacked up and waiting for katie to come get her. she was right beside all the other horses that were racing. she saw that most of them were also having there first race today, alot of them were jittery about there new suroundings. aa few of the other horses actually raced in a few other races but due to injury they had to go into this light race to see if they are able to start again. some person who fiddle did not know grabbed her out of the little stall adn started to lead her around in a circle so everyone could see her. she turned her head and could see alot of humans watching all of them she could hear a few of them aws well

"would you look at number seven, wow she looks amazing"

"whoa look at the legs on that one"

"number two looks amazing, it says here she is named fiddle me this"
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Ruffian walked around the circle with the other horses.She saw fiddle walking around in the circle"Hey fiddle do good out there""she said.

"Wow looked at number 6."
"Wow number two looks good to"they said

ooc:sorry for such a short post
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:53 pm

ooc:anybody Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:24 pm

OOC:Sniff sniff Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:31 pm

soon enough they were all be lead outside. she was very anxy about all this. behind her was ruffian and infront of her was another horse. the soonf ound them selves at the gate. the horse infront of her whent in then it was her turn. she kicked up her hoffs then walked in as smoothly as she could. she stamped her foot on the ground and waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:50 pm

Ruffian got led in and waited"Be careful out there fiddle"she said, then N.7, N.8 N.9 and N.10 got led in. Then one off the horse got spooked and reared and the rider fell off, and they led the horse out of the gate to let the rider get on again, then they got led in the gates again. Then the gate burst opened and ruffian flew out.
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:09 pm

as soon as the gates opened fiddle jumped out. she ran as fast as possible, she found another horse running towards her and she spooked but katie was able to get her under control.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:12 pm

OOC:i have to go....but ill be back on...in like ten minuets
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:13 pm

OoC:// Back

Bic//:

Ruffian saw Fiddle spook, but she kept running"How you doin girl"Brenden asked and she neighed and started limping a little, so he gave her a release and she kinda good stride then she started going up to first, when they were on the turn she couldn't see fiddle, so she stayed in first position. Then she started to get a a good stride then she started to make it bigger and she started pulling away from the track"woo girl"Brenden said and started pulling on the reins but then struggled for her head so he release some of the rein and she continued pulling away.
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:15 pm

fiddle watched as ruffian pulled ahead, fiddle seeing that she would end up going in the lead suddenly put so much speed in her running that she flew past three horses in front of her making her come in the third place. if she could keep un running then she might be able to catch up to ruffian
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:20 pm

On the stretch he gave her a smack on the butt with the whip and she started running faster, she saw two places behind her she saw fiddle"Dang it!"she said, then Brenden gave her another smak and she went faster."Come on girl you can do it!"he said and the were 10 furlongs away from the stretch.
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:44 pm

fiddle found herself going faster and faster. she had to try and win. she finally passed the other horse to bring her into the second place. she was going faster and faster. thens omething happened although fiddle did not know it. katie could feel fiddle running so fast and she felt sluggish and not only that but she was really hot under the sadle, so hot that katie could actually feel the heat coming from the sadle herself. then tradgedy struck as fiddle suddenly collapsed. she hit the ground with a big bang and she never got back up. katie who fell a few feet away from her walked over and knowing right away closed both of her eyes with her fingers. fiddle was no more, her first race and she ran herself to the ground. there was no way fiddle could be saved because her heart already gave out.

sorry but i just had to kill her off.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:06 am

OoC:why i liked fiddle

Ruffian Crossed the finish line, Brenden pulled on the reins and saw fiddle collapsed. he got off Ruffian and walked over with Ruffian Behind him"Fiddle?"she asked and put her head down and nudged her....put there was no response Brenden thought to himself..this was a bitter sweet race.
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:14 am

yeah i don't know its just she wasn't really workinf for me

katie stood there looking down at the still body of fiddle. there was no movement no sound nothing, she felt nothing saw nothing. it was like time stood still. even when the truck pulled onto the track to take fiddle away, or the horse that was once fiddle. they took her and layed her in the truck. her head limp and swaying back and forth. heather would cry for ever now. the pain from losing a horse is horrible, the pain of losing a horse on her first race is ironic.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:19 am

"Come on girl""Wait! what about fiddle"She saw fiddle get taken away she neighed and struggled for her head"RUFFIAN!!stop she gone"he said and started walking her to her stable she looked back one more time"Good bye my dear fiddle"she said. When she was in her stall, she got untacked and Brenden closed the door and walked away, Ruffian laid down....now she had no friends..she didn't think Orchie would want to know so she didn't tell him, she wished Iron was here, he was like a brother to her.
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:34 am

lark didn't even had to be told, she had no idea how she knew but she just did. she felt katie walk over to her stall and tell her what happened but she knew ay before then, right when fiddle died she knew. she was sleeping in her stall when she woke to the sound of a fiddle playing. no other horse could hear it but she did. it was so crisp and loud. playing a story as it made music. it was playing the story of fiddle herself. it was crisp and fast as she raced own the track, getting louder each time as she wen't faster, then suddenly it stopped and replaced with quite sad music. right at the moment she left up her head and for once she could see something. it was all white but in the distance she saw fiddle racing into the clouds. she left up her head and nieghed, fiddle turned and looked back and nieghed back at her. then as it hat started it was gone. she could see nothing and felt everything.

"goodbye fiddle"
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:42 am

Ruffian just stood up and looked at the stall next to her, a new horse was in it she looked to the right side and saw Lark"Hey I'm really sorry what happened...if i new she was trying to catch up to me i would have slowed down"she said"I wish i could take her place.....she was only 2 years old."she looked at the ground and her ears down. then she heard something coming her way, she saw iron legend getting led into his old stall"IRON!!!"She neighed and stook her head out

ooc:sadly this is really sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:00 pm

ooc:Ello?
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:28 pm

Ooc://
Ok I'm really sorry..but I'm closing this board...its feels like a one on one now and its getting annoying...so yeah sorry..... pale Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:36 pm

ooc:im really sorry timd..its just that everybody left and its just me and you
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:19 pm

OOC"ok its back on..i was just mad
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:22 pm

ooc:hello?
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:18 pm

yes sorry ive been very busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horse racing(Remake)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: