HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Horse racing(Remake)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:56 am

its ok^^
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:14 pm

ooc:ok please guys join...im begging you
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:47 pm

[This bored is closed]
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:39 pm

Ooc: Its not close im just bumping it
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:45 pm

When she stuck her head out. it wasn't Iron, she bang her head back in and turned around and time just stop, she was so lonely. nobody to talk to, and nobody to race with,"Why did this happen"She said
"Hey Girl"Brendon said as he walked in. She turned around and looked at him"I'm sorry girl"He said and rubbed her nose"How about we go for a little walk"He said and put a halter on and walked her out.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:41 pm

ooc: bump
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Guys can you pwes join
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:41 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Ooc: Ok I'm just going to close the bored...Really i don't know why I am posting this but...Some body is joining..and it just takes upi room...So yeah people aren't really going to care..but yeah.

[BOARD CLOSED]
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:57 pm

Ooc: Wow.....this is still here...lol.
Back to top Go down
Nuum_Wistala
Verifier
Nuum_Wistala

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:55 pm

[omg!!!!!!!!!!!I am finally back!my pc died i shall read!{holy carp}]
Back to top Go down
Nuum_Wistala
Verifier
Nuum_Wistala

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:48 pm

{um... Golden Feather had been away at far away races for awhile. she is now back in action!May I also add another horse?}

Feather was put into a stall right next to a horse that smelled so familliar. Feather turned her head so she could look at Ruffian."Hello Ruffian, i'm back. Hows everything been goin' while I was gone?"
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:36 pm

'Everything has gone well...Legend is still a stud and I'm still racing...you?"She asked and looked at her from"Also I'm going to a race in about a week..So yeah" She said and lowered her head and started eating the gran that had just been emptied into her bucket
Back to top Go down
Nuum_Wistala
Verifier
Nuum_Wistala

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:52 pm

"Great, actually. I'm soo glad to be back here!" To stifle her exciment, Feather ate some hay. Her trainer then came by and took her out to train. she kept having to redo everthing because she was so excited and her trainer finally just put her in the stall.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:49 pm

She looked at her and nickered. She poked her head of off her stall and watched other horses walk by her stall with their groom and horses coming back from training" He feather guess what. There's and new Filly coming, Her name Zenyatta and she's undefeated like me" She said and shook her mane and started walking in circles.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Ooc: I'll play Zanyatta..but if you want to play her.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Nuum_Wistala
Verifier
Nuum_Wistala

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:05 pm

{sorry ts hard to get on the internet now for me. sure ill be her if its okay}
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:28 am

OKay..i'LL post a link showing what she look like..Also there's another horse. horse name it Rechel Alexandra.
Back to top Go down
Nuum_Wistala
Verifier
Nuum_Wistala

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:02 am

"hu.Thats interesting. Are you going to any races today?I dont think i am. I got so excited at traing that i didnt do anything right."Eats a carrot that the trainer left.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:56 pm

"Wow that stinks! Also I am going to do some races later in the week. So is should be intresting" She said and and snorted.
Back to top Go down
Nuum_Wistala
Verifier
Nuum_Wistala

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:19 am

"Nice. I think I might be having a little rest this week. I'll be routing for you. If I can't see it from the meadow, I'll just escape again and watch from the sidelines. But, ohmygoodness, I am soooo exited to be back here I might die of excitement!" Paws a small hole in the stall.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:26 pm

'Haha" She said and heard foot steps coming her way" Alright girl lets go" Brendon said and clipped on a lead rope and walked her out and then started walking her towards the middle of the barn. He tied on cross ties and started tacking her up. Then he finished and got on and started walking down to the track. " Come on girl" He said and tapped her on the shoulder. She snorted and started cantering' Good girl" He said and rubbed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horse racing(Remake)   Horse racing(Remake) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horse racing(Remake)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: