Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Andy looked at Keith a moment. Finally, she nodded. "Thank you darling." She murmured. She dropped one of her legs to hang off the rock and began swinging it boredly. "I'm ready for..." Andy started. "Done!" the pohotographer yelled. Andy looked up. He was lowering his camera. "That was a perfect pose. Got some great pictures." He said. Andy glanced at Keith. "Thank god. I can get off of this rock." Marisole came running up as Andy carefully climbed down the rock. "Andriana! We got the most amazing picture of you two." She said. "I have to show you after you finish with the water pictures." Andy nodded. "Thanks Marisole." She looked at Keith. "This is your last chance to back out." She said, teasing.

Zero sighed. "Fine." He looked at her worriedly as she winced. "Did I hurt you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Keith chuckled, "Hmm guess it wasn't as uncomfortable as we anticipated it to be" He said, his voice light and teasing. Sliding down from the rock he looked around, "I told you I woud do this" He grumbled, smiling at Andy.
"Besides, I am having some fun" He sighed, "Though, I wish people would stop calling you Adrianna, I have no idea who they're talking about half the time" He said with a teasing grin.

Shaye glanced at Zero, "You worry to much" She said, stretching, "I'm just a bit sore, like any other person after a night of wild sex" She teased.
"Seriously Zero, I'm fine"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Andy smiled. "They thinks it's more professional." She smiled. The photgrapher approached them. "Those were some great pictures." He was smiling and had turned significantly happier. "We need some pictures of her by herself, most will be with you though," He said. "I'm Raul, by the way." the photographer said, holding out his hand at Andy. "I'm Andy." She said, shaking his hand. And then Raul held out his hand to Keith.

"Actually, I've heard that a lot of a night of wild sex with me." Zero teased.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Keith nodded, "Sounds fine to me" He murmured, glancing down at the man as he introduced himself.
"Keith" He replied, shaking the man's hand. Keith stretched, sitting down in the grass by the water since it was indicated that Andy would go first by herself. He was fine with that, he just wanted to watch.

Shaye arched an eyebrow.
"Having lots of wild sex then?" She teased, "Wow Zero, how many women have you made this sore?" She asked, a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Andy walked toward the water. "Ready?" Raul asked. Andy stood knee deep in the water. She nodded. "Walk toward me, slowly." Andy did as she was told while Raul snapped pictures. "Good. Now get out about thigh deep, have the sarong pooling around your thighs." Andy nodded, walking out. "Muss up your hair, run your hands through it." Andy did as she was told, striking poses every couple of seconds. Finally, she shook out her hair again and smiled at Keith. "Okay, ready, Keith?" Raul called.

Zero chuckled. "Not nearly as many as you may think." He said, smiling. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Keith watched Andy curiously, half daydreaming when Raul's voice jolted him.
"Yupp" He said, standing up and walking out into the water with Andy. Any normal person would have shivered, but for vampires temperatures were irrelevant, unless they were extreme.
"Well?" He asked her, wondering what kind of poses two people did in the water.

Shaye laughed, "Its okay" She said, "I honestly don't care how many women you've slept with" She said, washing her hair and looking at him.
"You've been alive for god knows how many hundred years, it woud surprise me if you've slept with hundereds of women" Shaye wasn't insecure, she had slept with other guys, and she knew Zero had slept with girls.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:06 pm

Andy shrugged. "You're the first person I've taken pictures with in the water." She said. "I usaully do water shots all by my lonesome." She looked at Raul.

Zero looked thoughtful and grimaced. "More women than I care to admit. Though, many didn't make it to the next morning." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:09 pm

Keith groaned, "Lovely" He also looked at Raul, shrugging his shoulders.
"What do you want us to do?" He asked the photographer, since both he and Andy were at a bit of a loss.

Shaye nodded, "Well, either way you're with me now" She said, "And I always make it till morning" She teased, washing the shampoo from her hair.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Raul looked at them both. "back up," he answered. "Until both of you are chest deep. Pick her up Keith, one hand under her shoulders, the other under her knees. Andy titled your head back, your hair dangling in the water. Keith, kiss her neck, her chin, collar bone, whatever. Just make it believable." Andy looked at Keith. "I don't think he knows what he's doing either." Andy said, looking at Keith.

Zero chuckled. "That's true." He said, lathering his silver hair with shampoo.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Keith did as he was told, effortlessly scooping Andy up and chuckling.
"This feels a bit weird" He admitted, though he knew that the poses would be dynamite. He sighed, "Believable? Believable! I'm kissing my fiancee, of course its going to be bloody believable" He hissed, shaking his head in mock annoyance at the man.

Shaye laughed, standing on tiptoe and running her fingers through Zero's hair.
"Mmm" She murmured, kissing him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:29 pm

"You're telling me," Andy said, tilting her head backwards, staring at the sky. The sun was close to setting. She sighed, glancing at Keith. "They tend to say ridiculous stuff sometimes." She looked ta Raul as he snapped an endless number of pictures. He was standing on a platform that they had made specially for water pictures and you could move quickly if needed. "Now, move farther back. Andy get on Keith's back, look happy smile. Kiss each other, whatever. Just look happy and stuff." Andy sighed, slippng from Keith's arms and shaking out her hair. "Get the rest of your hair wet first!" Raul yelled at Andy. Andy sighed, dipping underwater as she and Keith went deeper out in the water, the platform following behind them.

Zero moved Shaye backwards, pressing her back into the shower wall. "Unless you want to be late, I would quit kissing me," he breathed against her lips, licking his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Keith laughed but did as he was told.
"How am I supposed to kiss you while giving you a piggy back?" He asked her, letting her slid onto his back with ease. He grinned, making it look like the photographer had just stumbled upon a happy couple playing in the water.

Shaye groaned softly, "Maybe I don't care about being a few minutes late" She said, laughing softly. She leaned forward a bit, catching his lips with her's, before finally breaking away.
"But I am getting paid for this..." She teased, "Its a job, and its unprofessional to be late, regardless of how good a reason you have"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:41 pm

Andy smiled. "I have no idea." She said, faking a huge smile, locking her arms around keith's neck, leaning toward his face. She leaned over his shoulder, grabbing his face and kissing him on the lips. "Like that." she said. She heard people cheering from the shore. It was distant, because they were so far out, but it sounded like they were right next to her, because of her vampiric hearing.

"We will continue this later." he murmured, grabbing the conditioner, coating his fingers with it, and running his fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:47 pm

Keith rolled his eyes, "You're ridiculous" He muttered, "My body is not your tool for becoming a future circus preformer" He teased, "An-" He suddenly warned, her movements causing him to lose balance and the couple went down, splashing under water.
"Ooops" Keith said, surfacing with a chuckle as he helped Andy up.
"You okay?"

Shaye laughed, "Sure" She said, slipping from the shower to begin blow drying her hair.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Andy looked shocked as they hit the normally chilly water. Andy gasped as she rose from the water. Then she looked at Keith and laughed. "I'm sorry, Keith. I didn't mean to knock you over." Then she nodded. "I"m fine. Are you okay?" she asked, reaching out to him gently. Raul was still snapping pictures from the platform. Andy continued to laugh, shaking her head at her own clumsiness.

Zero grumbled. "Use a towel this time." Zero said, smiling as he lathered his body with soap and rinsing it quickly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:34 pm

Keith smiled, "A little water never hurt me" He said, shaking the water from his eyes and glancing at the photographer. He wasn't sure what to do now, so he playfully splashed some water at Andy, grinning like an idiot as he did so.

"I'm still in the washroom" Shaye muttered, laughing at her soulmate's attitude. She finished drying her hair and wandered into the main part of the room, a towel wrapped around her as she dug around for clothes to wear for the day.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:44 pm

"Looks good!" Raul shouted as Andy splashed water back at Keith. "Two more poses. One before the sun sets and one during the sunset." Raul said. "Just stand up in the water to your hips, put your backs to each other, and look at the camera." Raul said, motioning for the people to move the platform backwards. Andy looked at Keith and then followed the platform and Raul. Holding out her hand to Keith, she asked, "Coming?"

"Still... Use a towel." Zero murmured, wrapping a towel around his waist and shaking out his hair as he walked into the main room, looking around for his own clothes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:49 pm

Keith snagged Andy's hand and nodded.
"Yea" He murmured, moving into the more shallow water. He leaned back, letting himself rest slightly against Andy, though not enough to knock her over or anything.

Shaye smirked, she was wearing a pair of dark wash jeans, leather high heeled boots and a white blouse. She glanced at Zero, "I'm not the one dripping all over the place" She pointed out, taking her used towel into the washroom and hanging it up.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Andy looked at the camera, pressing her back to Keith's. She chuckled, her fingers causing ripples in the water at her hips.

Zero chuckled. "I"m not dripping wet." He said, shaking his head again toward her teasingly. He pulled a pair of loose blue jeans and a white button up, mussing his hair and bit in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:58 pm

"Are we done yet?" Keith asked, after they posed for what felt like the hundredth time. He was exahusted and hungry and the humans were starting to smell awfully good. He glanced at Andy, smiling fractionally to show her that his fangs were out, a sure sign of vampire hunger.

Shaye laughed, dodging the drips.
"So what are you going to do today?" She asked him. She had to work with the girls, give them a challenge, and then choose the winner. The challenge was already decided, she was going to be teaching them how to pose in extreme enviroments.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:04 am

Andy nodded. "Two more pictures. Just two. I'm starving too." She murmured. "Hold hands, stretch your arms out, and face the sunset." Raul shouted. Andy sighed, grabbing Keith's hand and turning toward the sunset, moving away from him until both arms were outstretched. Raul took the final pictures and shouted; "Wrap!" Andy sighed gratefully. "Go get dressed and we'll meet back at the chairs where Adrian and Jay are." She licked her teeth, begging her fangs to go back into her gums. She smiled at Keith again and then walked toward the beach.

Zero shrugged. "Follow you around." He teased.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:07 am

Keith was incredibly relieved when the man yelled 'wrap'. Shaking his head he followed Andy to the beach, heading into the predesignated tent to change back into his things. Towel drying his hair, he eventually stepped out to see what was going on.

Shaye sighed, "I have to work" She reminded him, "And do you really want the girls to see you before your big shoot tomorrow?" She teased, she knew it was highly unlikely that Zero would ever leave her side, especially since he deemed her incapable of staying alive unless he was around.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:13 am

Andy came back out, dressed in her shorts and tank top. She ran a towel vigrously against her hair, trying to dry it. She approached Jay and Adrian, "Wake up guys." She murmured softly. "Time to go home." She said, looking up as Keith walked out. "Wanna walk home? Grab something to eat on the way?" she asked Keith as he approached.

Zero sighed. "You're right." He said, plopping down on the bed. "There will be adark haired man following you around today. His name is Gregory. He's a friend of mine." Zero cleared his throat. "He should be here to pick you up any minute now." He smiled toothily. "He"ll be with you all day."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:19 am

Keith glanced at Andy, "Sounds good to me" He said, watching Jay and Adrian wake up.
"Take the car back" He told the two of them, "I'm starving" He added as Adrian got a questioning look on his face.
"Ah, well then, see you at home' Adrian murmured, letting Jay lead him wherever he needed to go.

Shaye sighed, "Ah" She murmured, slipping her phone into her pocket and making sure she had her bag.
"Sounds fine..." She trailed off, looking at Zero with a raised eyebrow.
"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:39 am

Marisole walked up to Andy and Keith. "We got some amazing pictures, but one, I really need to show you Andy." Marisole said. "Can you send it to me?" Andy asked. "We really have to go." Marisole nodded, "Of course, I can. I'll send it to you A-S-A-P." Andy smiled at her gratefully. "Thanks. I'll see you later, Marisole." She said, hugging her manager. Marisole walked away. "Ready?" Ady asked, looking at Keith.

Jay helped Adrian stand. "Come on, sleepy head, car's this way." Jay teased.

Zero nodded. "I'm fine." He smiled at her. There was a knock at the door. "Come in!" Zero called. The door swung open and a tall, dark haired man stood there. "Gregory, Shaye. Shaye, Gregory." Gregory smiled gently at Shaye. "Gregroy if something happens to her," Zero said, gesturing to Shaye, "I will torture you and kill you slowly and painfully." Zero said happily. Gregory nodded, completely serious. "Let's go, Shaye. You're going to be late." Gregory said, his voice deep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next