Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:45 pm

Keith looked at Tiffany, "So, what was that about?" He asked, looking around the lake.
"Andy can take her bloody time, she always does" He said with a small smile.

Shaye laughed, "Fine, fine I'm horribly uncomfortable just lying here. We have to do something" She said, twining her arms around Zero's neck.
"Have your fun" She breathed, green eyes sparkling, a seductive expression on her lips.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:55 pm

"Apparently, Lori ripped the dress Andriana just took off." Tiffany rolled her green eyes. "$5,250 dress. Ripped." Tiffany said with a frusterated shrug. "But what will you do?" Tiffany glanced at the tent as Andy walked out into the sunlight.

Andy, like Keith, was pale and the sunlight glinted off her skin. She wore a pretty simple black bikini top. Around her waist, a black, diagonal, wavy cut sarong was tied. She was barefoot and her toes were painted black. Her hair, still in it's curls, was pinned away fron her face with small, black bobby pins. Most of the extensions had been taken out, making her hair only reached just past her shoulders. Her curls that weren't pinned back, were hangin over her shoulders. She wore light black mascara and eyeliner and her eyes looked very red with the light makeup.

"have my fun?" Zero looked slightly hurt. "is it no fun for you?" he asked, teasingly of course.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:59 pm

"Just bill me for the dress" Keith said, watching Andy with a small smile.
"I have no doubt Andy was involved in the dress ripping, so I'll pay for it" He said, his voice was completely casual.

He had no idea what he was supposed to do at the moment, so he just stoody by Tiffany waiting to be told what to do.

Shaye laughed, "Its tons of fun for me" She reassured Zero, kissing him again, this time light and teasing.
"More fun then you can imagine"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Tiffany smiled at Keith. "not necessary, but thank you." She said.

Andy walked toward Keith and Tiffany. "Ready?" Tiffany and Marisole asked at the same time. Andy looked at Keith. "When he is." She answered, gripping Keith's hand. "Basically, some rocks shots, mostly water shots." Marisole said. Andy just nodded. That setup was typical. People loved water shots.

zero narrowed his eyes. "I don't believe you." he teased.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:06 pm

"Necessary" Keith said, handing the girl a blank cheque.
"Fill it in" It was already signed.

Keith nodded, "Ready" He muttered, looking down at Andy with a small smile.
"Water shots eh?" He said, chuckling lightly. He looked around, eyeing the water for a moment, it looked almost to perfect, clear and blue, like a postcard.

Shaye rolled her eyes, "Fine then, don't believe me" She said, looking away from him, though her eyes were sparkling again.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Tiffany shook her head, stuffing the check in the back pocket of her jeans.

Andy looked out at the water too. She smiled. "Let's go." She said, starting off across the "beach". Andy reached the water and the photographer and the photographer pointed at Keith. "You..." He had a thick accent. "Help her." He said, pointing to Andy. Andy's eyes went wide and she looked shocked. Tiffany and Marisole looked the same. "I saw you both earlier. You were much better than she was." The photographer looked Andy up and down and shrugged. Andy looked shocked, down at her bare feet, and then smiled at Keith. "I told you that you are a natural. A professional thinks you are better than I am. That's saying something." She smiled, pulling Keith closer to the water. "Water or rocks shots first, Helper?" Andy asked, turning towards Keith.

Zero chuckled. "I love you." he murmured, lowering himself lightly against Shaye and kissing her collar bone, up her neck, to her chin.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:18 pm

Keith looked just as shocked as Andy.
"Excuse me?" He muttered, shaking his head in disbelief. "She's the professional" He muttered, shaking his head. He glanced at Andy, "Rocks" He finally muttered, relieved beyond belief that he couldn't blush. He had a sneaking suspicion he was getting involved in a lot more then he should. He could already see Andy signing him up for more stuff like this.

Shaye smiled, "I love you too" She said gently, shuddering as he kissed her.
"Mmm" She purred, turning her head so she could kiss him in return.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:24 pm

"You're better than I am." Andy said, turning toward the rocks. Two girls approached as she got ready to step on the rocks, Andy faced them. The girls removed the bobby pins. Andy shook her hair free, it fluttered down around her shoulders, circling her face. "Ready Keith?" She asked. "Where do you want to start?" she asked, pointing to the five different heights of the rocks. "Choose one and we will begin there." Andy smiled.

Zero stopped and looked down at her as she shuddered. He looked at her, reaching for the hem of her tank top, looking at her for approval. Zero wouldn't do anything with Shaye telling him it was okay.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Keith sighed, shaking his head in mock annoyance.
"Here is fine" He said, looking at the rock he had currently pulled himself on. Thankfully he hadn't dragged his body over it, else the rock would be all scratched.
"What should we do?" He asked, the rocks weren't as easy to work with as the tree, that was for sure.

Shaye smiled, and nodded lightly.
"Its fine love" She said, making sure the blanket was sliding up over them lightly. She loved that Zero asked her permission for things, her previous boyfriends had always been very rude about stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:52 am

Andy grimaced as she pulled herself up on the rock. "We stand here, wait for the wind, and look sexy." Andy answered. "You can't really pose of the rocks, I always fall." Andy said, shaking her head at herself.

Zero tugged the lacy thing up, helping it over Shaye's head. He smiled, rolling over and pulling Shaye on top of him as he threw her clothes to the side. Zero smiled at Shaye and ran his hands over her bare back gently, trailing his fingers down her spine.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Keith nodded, "Makes sense" the tall vampire murmured. As of on cue the wind began to blow towards them. Not strong enough to be disastrous, just enough to ruffle hair.

Shaye arches her back lightly.
"Why did you want me to put that on only for you to pull it off moments after?" She teased. A small groan escaped the girl as Zero's fingers teased bare flesh.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:49 pm

Andy looked toward the wind. The photographer looked up. "Stand behind her!" he yelled. "Wrap your arms around her waist!" Then he pointed at Andy. "Wrap your arms around his neck! Arch your back, girl!" Andy growled lowly under her breath. "I know how to do my job." She grumbled, looking up at Keith with a small smile.

Zero smiled and shrugged. "Don't really know. Because I like to take them off." He murmured, stopping his fingers momentarily. Then he slid them down her back, stopping on her lower back and pulling her closer to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:52 pm

Keith smiled softly, doing as he was asked.
"He's yelling at me too love. He obviously just likes to be in control" He reassured, placing his hands around Andy's waist perfectly. It was so natural being with Andy, they just fit together on a level that was almost incomprehensible.

Shaye laughed softly, a small shiver running over her body as she once again tugged the blanket over them.
"You just like having to buy me more" She teased, a small gasp escaping her as he pulled her in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:03 pm

"He's the first photographer that hasn't known my name and has ever critiqued my modeling." Andy said, smiling. The wind ruffled their hair and Andy felt loose strands tickling against her fingertips. Her smile fell and her lips parted as the man took pictures. He was smiling as he took the pictures.

Zero smirked. "I suppose." He murmured against her lips, his fingers pulling lightly at the band of her underwear.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:08 pm

"A little critque is never a bad thing" Keith said gently, enjoying the false feeling of the hot sun on his skin.
"It reminds us that even the best are prone to mistakes" He murmured, his voice a near whisper as the man snapped away.

Shaye smiled, arching her back lightly in response to Zero's touch. Her heart would have been pounding if it could beat...

"I think you owe me some new clothes" Shaye murmured, holding up a mangled pair of underwear and laughing softly. The sheets on the bed were also ripped and and there looked to be a nasty dent in the wall.
"Was that fun?" She asked, arching an eyebrow at her soulmate as she returned to his side, curling up next to his side and resting her head just under his chin.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:22 pm

Andy nodded. "I know, but I'm not used to it." "Turn into him!" The photographer yelled. He paused in his picture taking as Andy turned to face Keith. Andy looked at the photographer. "Put your right foot on the rock next to him." Andy lifted her leg a bit, placing it on the rock next to Keith. Her right leg now looked like it was swung over both of Keith's legs. "Spread your feet a bit more," the photographer yelled at Keith. "Lean back a bit. Give me a hair shake and let it fall behind you." Andy didf what she was told. "Place your hand on the right side of her waist." Commands ran from the photographers mouth quickly. "Turn your body a bit this way, girl." He looked again. "Arch your back just a bit more, girl, and you," pointing at Keith, "look like you're holding her from falling." Andy chuckled. "You are holding me from falling. Please don't let me go." She murmured. "Look like you love her!" he yelled. "Yeah, Keith. Act like you love me." Andy teased, holding onto his left shoulder and dropping her right arm as instructed.

Zero smiled as Shaye arched her back.

Zero was examining his shoulder. "you left claw marks." Zero said, showing Shaye his shoulder, where she had gripped it so hard there were imprints of her fingernails. "And how in the hell did we dent the wall?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:30 pm

Keith laughed lightly, "Hell, you know I wont let you go" He said, doing as the man yelled.
"This is ridiculous" Keith muttered, shaking his head at the awkward stance. Sure it looked great but it was extremely hard to concentrate.
"I always look like I love you" Keith glowered for a moment, before he let himself remember when he had propsed to Andy. The look on his face as he stared at her caused a few of the women standing around to sigh in an extremely lovesick manner.

Shaye laughed, "Sorry" She said, kissing the marks.
"I'm not the only one though" She shifted so he could see her hip where she had very noticable marks as well.
"I have no idea, but then again, we are vampires" She said sitting up a bit and looking at the dent.
"Hope the people on the other side didn't mind"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:37 pm

The photographer stopped. "Okay. Let's see. We need one more pose." He looked at Keith and Andy and then at the people surrounding him. He sighed, thinking deeply. Andy stood up straight and shook her shoulders. "That position was uncomfortable." She said, looking at him. "Are you okay? You look unhappy." She said, her eyebrows furrowing.

Zero chuckled, running his fingers over the marks he left on her. "Yeah. Sorry about that." He said. He looked back at the dent, puzzled. "Yeah, I hope they weren't there." He said, looking from her to the dent. "I don't even remember that part." he said, looking at her. "Do you?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:42 pm

Keith smiled, "Fine" He reassured, "You're right though, it was uncomfortable" He said, looking at the photograhper curiously.
"What do you think he's schemeing now?" He asked, arching an eyebrow at Andy as he gingerly sat down on the rock. He knew he'd probably get yelled at, but the man was taking his time and even vampires could be uncomfortable.

"I don't mind" Shaye said, grabbing his hand and kissing his fingers lightly.
"Sort of" She admitted, "You accidently slammed the bed into the wall" She grinned, "We were sort of caught up in the moment" She laughed softly, stretching her body out, "Mmmm, I think a hot bath or shower is in order" She said, checking the time.
"Since we have to be on set in two hours"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:03 pm

Andy sighed, cracking her neck, looking down at the photographer. "I have no idea. But, I'm pretty sure it's going to be uncomfortable." She said, sitting down next to him, leaning her shoulder against his, pulling her knees to her chest, and leaning her head on her knees.

Zero chuckled. "OH yeah! I rememeber now." Then he shrugged. "Meh. They'll just charge me a bit extra." He said, running his fingers over her still naked body as she suggested a shower. "Do we have to?" he whined, curling up against her and resting his head on her bare stomach, yawning lightly.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:07 pm

Keith sighed, wrapping an arm around Andy absentmindedly.
"You think I should keep doing this?" He asked her curiously, wondering if she wanted him to continue modeling with her.
"Oh, I paid for the dress by the way" He said, smirking at her lightly.

Shaye laughed as Zero wrapped around her. She absentmindedly ran her fingers through his hair.
"Well, you don't have to. I do" She said, smiling lightly at him.
"I'm the one who has to do stuff today, if you want you can lie in bed all day" She said, her fingers running over his shoulder now.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:13 pm

Andy looked at him and looked thoughtful. "If you want to." She looked down at the photographer. "They're usually a lot nicer." She said, smiling at him. "I would love if you continued, and you're great, but if you don't want to, don't. That would make me angry at you if you did it just because you think I want you to. I want you to enjoy what you do." She met his dark eyes with her red ones, her love for him clear in her eyes.
"You did? It wasn't my fault, I promise!" she almost exclaimed. "I, forreal, didn't do it this time." She said.

Zero grumbled. "I guess i'll come." he said. "Come on." He said, standing and grabbing her hand. "Let's shower. I'm not quite done looking at you yet." He teased, smiling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:17 pm

"I'll probably continue, this is much more entertaining then I thought" Keith admitted.
"I know, but the poor girl who did was absolutely terrified" He murmured, "Plus its really not a lot of money when you think about it" He said, smirking at her lightly.
"Besides you probably terrorized the poor girl or something" He teased playfully.

Shaye laughed, letting him drag her up.
"That's mutual" She said, letting her eyes wander noticably over his body. Getting into the washroom, Shaye turned the water on, waiting for the right temperature before turning the shower on.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Andy smiled. "That's good. I'm glad." Then she laughed. "Was she that scared? I told her that I would take care of it but she was like crying and stuff." She nudged him gently. "I'll get Zero to pay you back." She said, looking at him.

Zero smiled, walking up behind her, wrapping his arms around her, nuzzling the hair around her neck
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Keith shook his head, "No need Andy" He said softly, "Zero takes care of Shaye, I take care of you and Adrian takes care of Jay" He said, "I paid for it, Zero doesn't need to pay me back" He said, smiling at her.
"Besides, Zero probably wouldn't have paid for the dress in the first place" He chuckled.
"Poor girl, she did seem rather frazzled"

Shaye sighed, leaning her head back slightly.
"If you keep that up, I'm going to be late" She warned, stepping into the stream of water, wincing as it hit sore muscles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next