Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:12 am

Zero shook his head. "Of course you do." He said, shaking his head agian and walking away. He clasped his hands behind his back and faced the window, looking out over the city.

Andy smiled. "I love you." She said, kissing his cheek. She checked his head. "I see nothing wrong." she said, looking suspiciously as Keith. "Fine. You're clear." She said, waving her hand at him as the other dogs came barreling up the stairs. "Adrian? Jay? You can come up now." She called, petting Harley and Ryley.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Shaye sighed, slipping into the washroom and changing out of her dress. What a bloody disaster of an evening. Turning on the shower, she stepped under the warm stream of water, trying to let it pound the tension out of her body, though it didn't seem to be working. On the desk outside the washroom, her cell phone began to viberate again, indicating an incoming text.

Keith sighed, "I coulda told you that" He whined as Adrian and Jay appeared at the top of the stairs.
"Told her what?" Adrian asked, scenting the air curiously.
"Nothing" Keith responded, grinning lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Zero shook his head, reaching for Shaye's phone and deciding against it. He repositioned himself infront of the window and cleared his throat.

Andy shook her head, lightly punching Keith. "I have to check for myself." She said, leaning against his shoulder a bit and shaking her head lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Shaye slipped from the shower, a towel wrapped around her as she walked back into the main room. She glanced at Zero, her eyes curiously roaming over him for a moment before she went to her bag, trying to find some clothes to sleep in.

"You worry to much, but I understand love" Keith reassured, his eyes flashing with amausmant for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Zero rolled his shoulders and popped his neck then he stopped. He stood perfectly still by the window, staring out.

Andy narrowed her eyes playfully and rolled them dramatically. "You worry too much." Andy mocked, locking her arm around Keith's waist.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:16 pm

"Gross" Shaye hissed at Zero, she detested when he did that. Sighing, she flopped down on the bed, though she did it rather elegantly. Slowly she curled up, drawing her legs to her and stared aimlessly at the wall.

Keith rolled his eyes at Andy, stretching lightly.
"Rrright" He said, drawing the word out so she fully understood the sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:23 am

Zero didn't answer, just shurgged, staring out into the night.

Andy stuck out her tongue and danced away as Ryley and Harley came up to her, begging her to play with them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Shaye frowned at Zero's back for a moment, before shaking her head and sliding under the covers. She had no idea what to say to him at the moment, so she opted against saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Zero closed his eyes momentarily and sighed deeply, but silently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:37 pm

Shaye chewed her lip for a moment, ignoring the slight pain she felt as her sharp teeth ripped into her unprotected flesh. She glanced at Zero but refused to speak, it was always like this and she wasn't about to cave. Finally she turned over, curling up under the blankets and closing her eyes. They had never gone to bed angry with one another but she refused to always be the one to apologize.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:01 pm

Zero rolled his eyes, shaking his head. His eyes remained closed as he listened to all the noises around him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:38 pm

With a final sigh of regret, Shaye slowly drifted into an uncomfortable sleep, her dark hair fanned acros the pillow as she slowly relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:46 pm

Zero sat down in a chair across the room from Shaye. His eyes remained closed, but he was alert, like always. He could here every footstep, every movement, every where.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Hours later Shaye finally awoke to the incessant buzzing of her stupid phone. Growling, she grabbed the phone, scanning the text quickly. It was from the show, reminding her that Zero and her needed to be at the shoot in three hours. That was fine, there were also several other texts from her stalker, some rather creepy. She frowned, how the hell had this person known the colour of her underwear?
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:51 pm

Zero sighed, coming from the bathroom, toweling drying his hair roughly. He wore his acid-washed jeans and no shirt currently. He placed the towel next to his head and continued to dry his hair. "Morning. You better hurry up." He said, shaking out his hair. "Traffic's going to be hell. We've got to leave in about an hour." He said, letting his hair fall into the perfect place.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Shaye glanced at her soulmate, nodding lightly.
"Okay" She said, tossing him her phone, he'd asked her not to keep the messages from him after all.
"He or she's getting bolder" She said as she disappeared into the washroom to shower quickly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Zero gripped the phone as he read the messages, the phone cracking under the pressure. He shook his head, threw the phone back on the bed, and grew pensive as he choose his shirt from his bag at the foot of the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Shaye emerged from the shower, seeing her phone tossed on the bed, the screen cracked.
She sighed, but otherwise ignored it, not wanting to stress Zero out anymore. Going to her bag she pulled on a pair of skinny jeans and a loose white tank top. Sitting on the bed she pulled on her favorite pair of knee high, leather stiletto boots, making sure her jeans were tucked in comfortably.
'We taking a cab?" She asked, wondering if Zero had rented a car or something, he tended to do that sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:57 am

"They're sending a car." Zero answered, placing his phone down on the counter of the kitchenette. He yawned, stretching his arms above his head in a very wild-cat-like motion.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Shaye nodded, grabbing her bag and shoving her stuff inside. She glanced at her phone, wondering if it even worked anymore. Her fingers played over the cracks, "I guess I need a new one, huh?" She teased, looking at the broken screen.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:31 pm

Zero's muscles quivered lightly as he stretched. "Probably," he shrugged, smiling. "That feels so good." He said, shaking his arms and legs. "Ready? They just pulled up." He said, focusing his hearing on the car downstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:33 pm

"Stretching or snapping my phone?" Shaye teased, smacking him playfully on the shoulder. She was relieved her and Zero were getting along, especially since the previous evening had been so tense.
"I'm ready" She chirped, holding her hand out to him curiuosly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:20 pm

Zero rolled his eyes. "Both." he teased, holding open the door for her. He ran a hand through his hair, yawning a bit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:21 pm

"Oi" Shaye growled, "That's blatant cell phone abuse" She teased, trotting out the door, fairly confident for someone wearing five inch stiletto boots.
"After this shoot we'll have to go get a new one" She added, not wanting to go days without a new phone.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Zero scoffed. "We'll see." He said, holding the car door open for her and sliding in after her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next