Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:12 am

Keith glanced at Andy, "Ready" He said with a small smile, watchig Jay drag an exahusted Adrian towards the car.
He stayed close to her, since the temptation floating around the set was extremely high. He was positive he could get some random female to wander off with him, but that could potentially jeaprodize Andy's career.

Adrian grumbled incoherently, letting Jay tug him along. Once in the car he curled up in the corner greatfully, promptly falling asleep.

Shaye smiled at the man, though her eyes went wide at Zero's next statement and she shot her soulmate a look.
"See you later" She said, kissing him lightly, "Shoudn't be to long, hopefully" She glanced at Gregory, "Thanks" She smiled as she walked out of the room, feeling slightly nervous about having one of Zero's friends follow her around all day.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:36 am

Andy grabbed Keith's hand, leading him toward the woods. Through the woods was the city and in the city there were thousands of people waiting to be dragged into a alley by a mysterious person, just to be drained of blood.

Jay shook her head, sitting in her seat, crossing her legs underneath her.

Zero smiled. "See you later." Zero met Gregory's eyes briefly and then lounged happily on the bed as the door shut behind them. He was slightly hungry, but he wasn't going anywhere right now. He was expecting her any minute now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:29 pm

Keith trailed behind Andy contently. She seemed far more in control then he was at that moment anyway. Inhaling he smiled, the city wasn't far off.

Shaye sighed walking out of the hotel, intent on getting a cab. Glancing back at Gregory she frowned for a moment.
"So how do you and Zero know eachother?" She asked, still feeling odd about the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:46 pm

Andy lead Keith through the woods, breathing through her mouth. "You know," she said, slowly down a bit, "I thought you were about to off a techie down there." She said, looking at him.

Gregory smiled. "We used to work together, a couple years back." Gregory said. "And don't worry, unlike Zero, I'm only background. I won't be connected to your hip, but you'll see glimpses of me everywhere." He said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:54 pm

"I was" Keith said, chuckling softly.
"Wouldn't have been hard to convince them either" He winked, chuckling as he trailed along beside Andy.

Shaye frowned, Gregory made her relationship with Zero sound almost like a job. She sighed, "Okay" She murmured, not wanting to push the subject. She slipped into a cab, giving it the address and then relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Gregory slipped into the front seat, looking around and then sighing as he leaned into the seat.

Andy shook her head. "Jepordize my career. That's how I get money." Andy said, smiling gently at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:00 pm

"Really, I always thought you got money from me?" Keith teased.
"Notice that, despite by thirst, I didn't go after any one on set" He pointed out with a small smirk.

Soon the cab pulled up in front of a lovely studio.
"Lovely" Shaye muttered, slipping from the seat and glancing down at her phone to check the time. She frowned as she saw that she had a text.
Opening it up, she read the message once, made a face and promptly deleted it. She had been getting rather cryptic, creepy messages lately, though she hadn't told anyone.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:05 pm

Andy smiled. "Thank God." Then she pursed her lips. "And I don't get all my money from you. That dress the other day. the one I said cost $70. Was actually $150. Where do you think I got the rest?" she teased back. "You couldn't support my shopping habits."

Gregory noticed Shaye's face and he raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything. He just followed Shaye into the studio.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:09 pm

Keith laughed, "I supported Shaye's" he pointed out, "I could support yours. But I'm not Zero and I respect that you work hard for your money and should be able to spend it on what you want" He said, smiling lightly at her.

Shaye stepped inside the studio, immediately going over to Jay the shoot designer and having a quick discussion. Moments later a group of five girls appeared, recieved a brief lecture from Shaye after nearly fainting at the sight of her.
"So your challenge is who can handle the extreme conditions in which a lot of top models are forced to pose with" She said, pointing at each girl and then at five different sets that were extreme in their own right.
"At the end, Mr. Jay and I will pick the winner. The winner gets dinner with myself and a another model in which to ask us any tips" Shaye winked as the girls dashed towards their sets.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:35 pm

Andy shrugged. "Zero's weird." She rolled her eyes. They approached the lights of the city. "You go out first." She said. "I'll follow in a few moments." She murmured.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Shaye stepped away from the group after awarding a winner.
"See you tonight" She said, heading towards the nearest cab.

Keith nodded, heading towards the city. Instantly he was caught up in a scent, and trailing it. Spotting a young woman no far off. A sadistic smile appeared on his as he approached her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Zero's eyes had closed as he lounged comfortably on the bed. There was a soft thud by the window. Zero inhaled, but didn't open his eyes. "Rachel..." he said, his voice wicked deep. "Zero," Rachel's voice was high, girlish, and lovesick. "What are you doing here, Rachel?" Zero asked. "Rachel, move!" Another voice said from behind her. "Aww, Lilith. You came to visit me too?" Zero opened his eyes. Lilith hissed. "Where have you been?" she growled. "We've been waiting hundreds of years." Zero rose, crossing his arms over his chest. Lilith froze. "Oh no. Zagan... Don't tell me.." Zero looked up. "It's Zero, first off." Zero said, his stony gaze lying on Lilith. "He has friends. Sisters. And a 'soul mate'." Rachel squeaked. Lilith looked hurt. "Zagan." She sounded wounded and her eyes softened. "Zagan, tell me she's lying." Zero just continued staring at her. "Zagan, we can't have friends, family, or a soul mate." Lilith spat the last word. "We are damned... Eternally. We can't be saved." Lilith said. "He swore I would get revenge and redemption." Zero hissed. "He lied! Why can't you see that?" Zero roared, hearing Rachel squeak in fright and shrink farther against the wall. "Zagan, I love you." Lilith whispered. "I loved you too. Until I discovered that you were more suited to be called Jezebel." Lilith roared in humiliation. "Don't you dare!" She yelled, her cold, fully black eyes opening wider. "You know I'm right." Zero returned, watching as Lilith bit her lip to keep it from shaking. "My family, my friends, they have a chance to get to Heaven. I don't and I accept that, but I'm not jeopardizing their chances for my own pleasure." Lilith looked at him. "Then abandon them, come back with me. We could be happy again, Zagan. We could be lovers again." Zero stare turned icy and his eyes flashed a dangerous purple, like they did hundreds of years ago, a wind that wasn't really there blew Zero's silver hair away from his face. "Demons feel nothing." he growled. "There are no lovers, there is no happiness." Zero's powerful voice shook the building, but humans wouldn't notice. "I'm being rehabilitated." "Zagan," Lilith moaned, lovesick also, as she approached Zero. She ran her hands down his face, his chest, ripping his shirt in several places. "I miss you. Your touch. Your heat. Your power." She moaned again at memories, her eyes shutting as she ripped Zero's shirt so much, it fell down around his feet. Zero calmly grabbed her wrists as she grabbed at his pale, cold chest. "Lilith." he whispered, leaning his face closer to hers. Lilith look slightly surprised, than she tried to leap forward, to kiss him. "Leave, before I send you to Hell myself." he whispered, his voice deadly and serious. Lilith looked close to tears, but of course she couldn't cry. "I love you, Zagan. I always will." Lilith said, heading back toward the window with Rachel in tow. "Your love is meaningless and narcissist. You only love to be complimented." Zero growled. "Zagan, the other half of my heart." Lilith whispered, not really listening to Zero's insults. "You have no heart." Zero whispered as Lilith and Rachel disappeared into the afternoon light. Zero looked down at his shirt shreds and sighed.

Gregory followed Shaye. "Was it fun?" he asked, looking around them.

Andy followed soon after. Her black high heels clicking on the sidewalk. She instantly caught the sound of heavy, male foot steps following her. She swung her hair over her shoulder, winking at the guy and he quickly caught up, touching Andy's butt. Andy frowned inwardly, but grabbed the man's shirt, pushing him into a dark alley where he smiled and began to scratch at her clothes. Andy rolled her eyes, kissing his neck before sinking her teeth in.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Shaye sighed, "It was okay, a bit exhausting" she admited. She glanced at the man, " And now I have to go for dinner with the winner tonight" She said, her voice low as she absentmindly rubbed her hand over her chest. She gave the cabbie her address and just waited to get taken home. She had received more creepy texts and was now a bit nervous though she wouldn't admit that.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Zero shook his head clear, throwing the shirt shreds away. He pulled on another shirt, buttoning it quickly.

Andy felt it, before she had even drained him, actually, she felt it right after biting him. Her mind whispered to let go, but she couldn't. She gripped at the man tighter. Awww, Hell... Shit... Damn.. Not good. her mind was on an endless cycle. She begged herself to stop, but her body refused. The lust came on slowly, like a small wave, until she let go, her fangs withdrawing into her gums immediatly. She cursed herself again and then it crashed over her like a tidal wave. Blood lust... People think it's lust for blood, but it's the complete opposite. It's extreme sexual lust that is caused by the blood drunk. Blood lust happened, it's rare, but if the right vampire, bites the right person, at the right time, in the right place, Blood lust happens. She cursed heself quickly. She was happy she had a soulmate, though she doubted Keith wanted to deal with her lusting self. Having a soulmate would cause her to only look for him, but in the event of Blood lust, Andy would pretty much do anything. Before she could do anything else, the Blood lust kicked in and her automatic thought was to find Keith. Blood lust always wore off, but it depended on the vampire for how long it would last. Andy lifted her head, sniffing for Keith and she narrowed her eyes. There wasn't a thing she wanted more than Keith at that moment. Andy was no longer in control of herself. She caught a small whiff of Keith and she began to move slowly toward his smell.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Walking into the hotel, Shaye smiled at Gregory.
"Thanks again" She said, "For playing bodyguard" She walked towards the elevator. Today had been rather uneventful, if not aggrivating and long.

Keith sighed, letting the lifeless body fall from his fingers as he leaned against the wall. Drawing a hand over his mouth he cleaned up any traces of blood on himself before stuffing the body into a nearby garbage bin.

OOC: Be right back, just gotta run to get something.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Gregory nodded. "Of course." he said. He held open the door to the room for Shaye and instantly caught the whiff of demon stench. Zero turned, finishing buttoning his shirt and he smiled at them both, giving Gregory a look. Gregory nodded and turned at left. "bye Shaye." He called as he left.

Zero almost bounded over. "hey luv. How was the photo shoot?" he asked, kissing her forehead gently.

Andy smelled Keith. He was close, which wasn't surprising, considering when they went hunting together they never went very far. Andy shook her head as she turned toward the alley. Her brain willed herself to stop moving, to think about what it was doing. however, it wasn't responding. Andy's eyes became a bit hooded as she walked toward Keith. Please stop! her mind begged her body. It had happened before and Keith had almost locked Andy in a closet because of it. She hoped he would recognize her look before she got too carried away and stopped her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:38 pm

"Bye" Shaye said, slipping into the room, eyes going wide in surprise as Zero practically pounced on her.
"Hey" She smiled, rubbing a hand over her face. "Long, a bit exhausting" She admitted, "We have to go to dinner again tonight, with the winners of the challenge" She pulled a face before dramatically flopping on the bed.
"What's that weird smell?" She asked him, arching an eyebrow as she saw his tattered, ripped shirt lying on the floor.
"Zero?"

Keith glanced up, still stuck in his current 'high' as he watched Andy approach him.
"Hey love" He smiled, wiping his hand over his mouth again.
"What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:45 am

"Some girl came knocking on my door. She smelled disgusting." Zero made a face. "I tried to clear it out. But she also ripped my shirt a couple times, struggling while I was eating." He said, smilng. "No need to be worried, I promise."

Aw. Keith... She moaned internly. Andy came to stand in front of Keith. She stopped for a moment, then she pushed Keith back into the alley wall, pressing into him. He was still a head taller. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss him softly. Andy's mind was cursing her body, reminding her to go slowly. Andy's body wasn't listening. There was no slow in Blood lust.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:46 am

Shaye frowned but chose not to press the subject.
"I need to shower, one of the girls had to pose with trash and she got it all over me" She said, looking exahusted and worn out.

Keith was surprised by Andy's behaviour, but he was caught in his blood induced high still. He looked down at her, leaning back against the wall. He enjoyed the attention, even if it was a bit dorceful
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Zero nodded. "Go ahead. I'll wait for you here." He said, sitting down on the bed and stretching out.

Andy's fingers snaked their way up Keith's neck and she grabbed fitstfuls of his hair, pulling him down to her. She pressed him deeper into the wall. She let go of his hair and her hands found the hem of his shirt. One of the many bad things about Blood lust was that you could pass it to someone else, usually the person that you lust for. Andy pled with herself to stop, but her hands traveled up his stomach, tracing every muscle he had.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:08 pm

Shaye nodded, disappearing into the washroom. About half an hour later she came out, wrapped in a towel, her hair already dry.
"Wearing anything special for tonight?" She asked Zero curiously as she slid into an elegant, low cut, black dress.

Keith growled, his eyes going wide. "Andy" he groaned, unsure of whether to break away or not.
"What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Zero grimaced. "I'm I supposed to?" He asked, looking nearly terrified.

Andy stopped and looked at him, rolling her eyes. "What does it look like I'm doing?" Andy asked. The Andy in her mind growled and yelled at her body to stop, but to no avail. She hoped Keith would lock her in a closet and she wouldn't pass the Blood lust onto him. Things would get very bad if he caught it too.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Shaye laughed, "No, a dress shirt and nice pants will suffice" She teased, "Sheesh you're acting like I'm demanding a pound of your flesh or something" She said, brushing her hair before pulling it up into an elegant bun.

Keith groaned, his tired mind trying to comprehend what was going on. He sucked in a breath, looking down at Andy again, confused comprehension dawning in his eyes. He had seen this before, but where?
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:45 pm

Zero chuckled. "Nah. 2 pounds." he teased, digging through his siutcase and finding black pants and a white button up. "Do I need a tie?" he asked, "Or leave the top buttons updone?" He teased. "Since I am a sexy male model and all."

Andy looked at him. She reached for him again, her body yearning desperatly for him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes as she slipped on a pair of dangerously high black stiletto heels that Andy had talked her into buying.
"I think you can leave off the tie" She said, chuckling softly as she looked at him.
"And maybe deflate your ego a tiny bit"

Keith's tired mind was working hard to try and process what was going on. It was so familiar and his instincts were screaming at him to stop it, but it was Andy and he couldn't throw her against a wall or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next