Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:54 am

As they approached Danny was there along with Chalk who turned to see the three, "You guys came to check on them?"
"Yea, they need anything?" Ty murmured as a small cluster of them was already asleep.
"Reassurance." The female sighed, running a hand through her white hair, "They're scared and more afraid of Dismiss."
"Things are getting out of hand now, more gifteds are dying from experiments." Tommy sighed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:56 am

(nil on the part of Captain Badass.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:02 am

Ooc\\
Nil?
O.o
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:04 am

(nil = nothing.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:16 am

Ooc\\
And who is Captain Badass?
And dude just letting you know, I didn't sleep till one in the morning and I'm still half-asleep...I was dancing for three hours straight when my parents bought a new game...
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:23 am

(Captain Badass is one of my many aliases. And the thing about the sleep sucks...)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:50 am

Ooc\\
Yep I woke up about six fourty-five this morning...
So I dunno what to post either unless you want to skip onto next day or you have an idea.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:00 am

(Next day.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am

Ooc\\
All right.

Bic//
Aspen woke up to hear Maria calling out to help serve up some breakfast, and the blond headed female walked out of her tent to see many gifteds bustling around.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:24 am

Cade and vixen had both awoken very early, as high-priority targets must do in most instances, and were having toast and fruit for breakfast, all the while chatting about their respective resistance groups.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:52 am

Skye and Ixie came over with Leyla babbling behind as Chalk snapped at the bubbly female, "Quiet yapping! I got a killer headache right now!"
"Gees, Miss Russian got some ants in pants." The female cowered and the two friends laughed as Chalk muttered something in russian.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:11 pm

Vixen giggled as she spoke to Cade, the smallest slivers of the sides of her face visible from behind her mask revealing that she was blushing, although Cade did not notice this as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Skye stopped short from a distance and Ixie sighed. Chalk rolled her eyes then approached the two, speaking towards Cade, "Sorry to break on ya. Aspen had to leave just right now, the leader in command she post back at her home had died from a vicious attack, so she had to go and make sure another approvhed leader is to be found, so her army was left under your command. Aspen didn't want anyone else to command it besides you."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Cade stopped mid-sentence and turned to Chalk. "Ok, then.", he said, nodding. He saw Skye a short distance away. "Good morning, Skye!", he said, walking over to her. "Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:02 pm

"Hey Cade," She smiled back, then shook her head sighing, '"Not really, I've been thinking a lot lately now since Cloud brought back those gifteds."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Cade nodded. "Only a few of them have wounds that'll take more than a couple days of careful attention to heal. The rest just have minor injuries, at least by Dismiss victim standards...", he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:08 pm

"They'll make it as long as we got some people looking after them for a while before they're ready to help out."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Cade nodded. "Would you like some food? We'll be heading to the Stormbreaker Faction base fairly soon."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:17 pm

"Nah, I rather let the others eat, they'll need the food more then I would, I think I'll be all right."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Cade nodded. "Ok then.", he said, turning back to Vixen.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:27 pm

"Come on Skye, I gotta make sure Aspen's army is grouped together." Chalk murmured as Skye approached them.
"Yea, let's go then." She turned to see Ixie who shrugged.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:29 pm

Cade seemed to not notice as Skye left, as he had engrossed himself in conversing with Vixen once more, occasionally pausing to bite into a piece of fruit as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:56 pm

"Things are going to be all right kid." The Russian gifted murmured turning. The shapeshifter knew the older female made an excuse to get away.
"I hope." Skye murmured quietly. Ixie sighed then perked up and whispered a goodbye, dashing off, she was going to find Seth.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Vixen glanced at Skye as she left, and held up a finger to momentarily shush Cade. "Cade, you don't think that Skye is getting a tad... jealous... do you? Not that there's anything going on between us, but she seemed a bit unhappy...", she said. Cade looked over at Skye. "Skye? Jealous? Of course not. I lover he and her alone, and she knows that!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Chalk overheard and told the young female to stay in spot, the older female dashed off to retrive Ixie. The Psychic was about to tap someone, but Chalk came up, "Hey, hey, no need too."
"What?"
"I eavesdropped and there's nothing between the two, let's just take Skye back to her tent." Ixie nodded then followed the Ice Gifted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next