Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:24 pm

"Fair enough, back down you two, take care of the others." she murmured. They were about to protest, till her tail lashed and they backed away.
"Let's dance." she purred in a silky voice.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:29 pm

"Let's.", Cade said, smiling. He swung one of his blades at Nytrix. The extending chain on the hilt allowed him to land a slash, even from the distance he was at from her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:31 pm

She felt a stining pain as she leapt and she landed, metal clashing in her hair. Nytrix swung her sword and blades of light came out, hurtling towards Cade.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Cade held up his swords in the form of an X. The light defelected off of the blades and dissipated a ways away.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:04 pm

Nytrix growled then held her sword and charged at him, eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:48 pm

(seriously, have you even checked out the newst rp?)

Cade smirked and dodged at the last possible second, swinging his chain blades and wrapping the chains around Nytrix's legs.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Ooc\\
Yea, but I just don't want to join it...

Bic//
She fell letting out a grunt and her sword flew away, hiding somewhere else. Nytrix coughed as she glanced up and growled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:41 pm

(but........)

Cade smiled slightly. He drew his pistols and pointed them at two other SDT members.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:38 pm

Ooc\\
But?

Bic//
They tensed up, shields forming around their wrist. Nytrix, brought ehr hands to the chain and began to pull on them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:53 am

(I worked hard on it.... Sad )

Cade smiled. "Those shields will do nothing.", he said. He then turned to Nyytrix. "Go ahead, struggle. Only I can loosen those chains. You'll just tighten them. And we wouldn't want that, would we?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Ooc\\
I'm really sorry...

Bic//
Nytrix pulled her hands away from them and growled, glancing up at Cade, "This is why our groups are enemies." Her two members backed up to her side as one of them, reached into his cloak and pulled out a sterling silver hand gun, "You're not the only one."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Cade laughed. "Go ahead, shoot me."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:02 pm

He was about to pull the trigger till he can see Nytrix's glare, "Don't."
"Why?" he asked turning.
"Just don't." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:28 pm

"No, no, go ahead, do it. I dare you."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:27 am

"Are you mad?" Nytrix growled, "Causing this, will stir up more conflicts then ever."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 am

Cade laughed. "Mainly crazy, but, yes, a touch of madness."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:47 am

He glanced down at his leader as she sat there staring at Cade, eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:59 am

"Now, you have two options: I pull the trigger on my pistols, and all your team dies, or you let us go back to our hideout and act like nothing happened."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:01 am

"Nytrix..." They began but she sat herself up and sighed, "Unbind me, then I let you all go free without being followed after."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 am

Cade smiled and untangled the chains.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:21 am

The two closests members came up, pulling Nytrix to her feet and she spoke, through gritted teeth, "Now go as I promised."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:27 am

Cade and his thieves took off with their spoils from the heist, fleeing back to the hideout.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:32 am

"I'm sorry Nyx." The male muttered.
"Don't be." She said placing a hand on his shoulder. He nodded then placed his gun away and turned to see the SDT all walking out in a defeat state. Nytrix pulled ehr hand away then picked up her sword and spoke, "Back to the hideout."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:43 am

A small note lay at Nytrix's feet, however. It had a strange seal on it, that looked like a candle in a heart.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:49 am

As the last of them stepped out, she glanced down to see it, and picked it up carefully. She turned it around, front and back, and her thin brows furrowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
Page 2 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next