Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:25 am

Keith sighed, "Alright, I'll rent the room for awhile then. Just in case" He said, "Bye guys. See you in a few" He nudged Aria, they should go now.
"You know, you can come over and chill, if you want Leo" He doubted he'd want to leave Sara, but Keith didn't want to sit in the room and talk, that would bother the sleeping girl, well, the partially sleeping girl.
"Or I could go rent some movies and bring them back over here?" He didn't want to let Leo sit around and stew, something bad might happen, and he didn't want his friend to be alone.

"Oh, kay" Sara slurred, shaking her head adn sighing tiredly. She yawned, smiling as Leo's hand closed on her's. She sighed, shifting around tiredly, before falling asleep again. She didn't want him to be worried about her, but she guessed everyone was worried about her. She winced, moving again, the blanket slipping from her bandaged back, revealing the injuries again.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:46 am

Aria looked between Sara and Leo, glancing at Keith whenever he spoke. She sighed but nodded in agreement, though Leo didn't look up to doing much of anything right now. His eyes were still that golden brown, and it worried her a bit. As Sara moved around, Aria sucked in a quiet breath, seeing how much Sara's back was bandaged and still bledding.

Leo shrugged gently. He was glad Keith was willing to keep the rooms for a few more days. He have Sara's hand another squeeze, hoping she wouldn't be as restless in her sleep as she usually was.
''I'm fine Keith.'' Leo murmured. He doubted he could even focus on anything right now. He was still healing Sara, letting his heat just weave into her from they joined hands, allowing it to go whever she needed it the most.

Aria sighed but nodded, smiling hopefully at him before giving Keith's arm a gentle squeeze and slipping back into their room.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:03 am

Keith sighed, but nodded at Leo and followed Aria out of the room.
"Well?" He asked, shutting the adjoining door, though he made sure that he could hear Leo though it, just in case. Picking up the phone in his and Aria's room, he called the managed, telling him they'd need the room for a few more days then initially anticipated. The man agreed, which was a relief, and he clicked the phone shut, looking back at Aria.

Sara sigehd, the pain in her body stopping from her tossing all over the place. She still felt heat pouring into her, which was reassuring. She sighed, starting to wake up again, she couldn't stay asleep, the pain in her body kept dragging her awake.
"Mmm" She mumbled, rubbing her eyes and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:54 am

Aria swallowed a wave of pain as she sat back on the bed. She waited until Keith was done talking on the phone before saying anything. When she looked up at him, her eyes were a stormy green. ''We need to find whatever or whoever is doing this to Sara and stop them.'' Aria muttered, threw her teeth as she tried to sit up to talk to him. ''It's getting more and more vicious. Sara'll kill herself next time...''

Leo closed his eyes for a moment, resting his head back against the wall with a soft thud. His jaw clenched as more heal was drained from him. Sweat rolled steadily down the side of his face, despite the fact that it was cool in the room.
Hearing Sara mumbled in her sleep, Leo opened his eyes to look down at her. He gave her hand a small squeeze in reassurance, hoping she would go back to sleep. He knew she'd have questions for him, and Leo wasn't sure if he could deal with that just yet.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:59 am

Keith's mouth fell open.
"Aria, Aria that's it" He said, whirling and staring at her. "Someone is trying to kill her. Hades. Remember that demon she told us about? Stealing her stuff and what not? Well, maybe it worked for Hades. Maybe Hades want's Sara" He said, talking in a low whisper, just in case Leo overheard. He didn't want his friend more stressed then he already was. He sighed, running his fingers through his hair and taking a sip of his water, glancing at her to see what she thought.

Sara sighed, wincing her face contorting in pain for a minute, before she relaxed again. She was constantly drifting in and out of sleep, she was tired, a bit grumpy, and all she wanted to do was cuddle with Leo, but he wasn't even sitting with her right now.
"Come sit with me?" She asked, her voice coming out in a hoarse whisper. She was thirsty.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:25 pm

Aria blinked. What was it? She hadn't thought about what she said, she just spoke; something Aria needed to seriously work on. Hearing that someone was after Sara, Aria's eyes went wide and her mouth fell open.
''Hades...'' Aria hissed then. ''What does he want with Sara though?'' she murmured, quietly since Keith was doing the same.

Leo sighed. ''I'm right here Sara...'' He murmured, moving closer to her on the matrice. He had been sitting here the whole time...where did she think he was? Leo passed a hand over her forehead gently before reaching over for the damp cloth. He slid from the bed for a moment to run it under cold water once more before sitting back on the matrice. He pressed it gently to her forehead, taking her hand up again.
''I'm here..'' Leo murmured quietly again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:30 pm

Keith shrugged.
"Maybe it has something to do with the gods. I mean, they're all argumentative and what not. And Hades would probably on prosper from that, all the fighting. Maybe he's trying to make it worse. I mean, Sara is nothing like her siblings, and she's a dead ringer for her mother. Maybe there's something special about her, and maybe Hades wants to, I dunno, collect her, and then just add to all the chaos. I mean, how would the gods react, particularly Aphrodite if Sara were killed and dragged to the underworld?"

Sara sighed, "Oh?" She glanced up, wincing as he pressed a cold cloth to her forhead.
"I didn't see you" She frowned, what was wrong with her. She could tell he was stressed, worried, not that she blamed him. She sighed, shifting on the bed so she was rested against his side, needing to be close to him right now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:22 pm

Aria chewed her lip in thought. Her eyes grew distant as Keith talked to her. She had arranged herself into a somewhat of a sitting position, propped up by the pillows on the bed. She shuddered then, grabbing the blankets and pulling them over her. Aria grimaced; she felt gross, still covered in her bloody and tattered clothes.
Everything Keith said made terrible sense. If Hades did manage to get a hold of Sara, Aphrodite would be furious, possibly with Zeus about the 'no-interferring' rule. ''Then we need to make sure he doesn't get his hands on her.'' Aria muttered then, shaking her head resouletly.

Leo tried to give Sara a reassuring smile. ''Easy love.'' he told her. ''The more you move, the longer it'll hurt...'' Leo murmured, passing the cloth over her cheek, washing away the grim and blood that was left behind from a cut he had healed. He sighed then; she was such a wreck...and it was tearing him inside that he couldn't do much else for her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:33 pm

Keith nodded.
"Yea, and then they gods would be even more divided" He sat down next to her, smiling and kissing her cheek lightly.
"You know, you could go take a bath if you want" He said, "There's a really nice tub, and I bet it would make you feel better" He knew she probably felt sore and gross, and water always seemed to make him feel better, maybe it would help her.

Sara sighed, smiling at Leo.
"Leo, I'm fine. I'll get better, don't worry so much" She knew it was a lie, she was not fine, she knew she would get better, but she wished he would stop worrying.
"Can you help me sit up a bit? I can't sleep anymore" She said, putting her hands on the mattress and trying to force herself into a sitting position. She figured she could rest and watch TV or something, hopefully he'd relax with her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:07 pm

''Divided would be one way of putting it...'' Aria murmured quietly. She smiled lightly as Keith came over to sit next to her. She laughed quietly as he kissed her cheek. Aria sighed and simply shook her head. Her body was still incredibly sore, and just sitting like this had a toll on her. She didn't want to admitt to Keith that she was too weak to even get up and take a shower.
She shook her head again, sighing and shrugging gently.

Leo sucked in a breath as Sara moved around again. ''Sara, I love you but humor me and lay down.'' Leo said, wincing at how forceful his voice was. He didn't want to sound mean or anything since he wasn't angry. But he had just seen her fall out of a truck onto a major highway, and now she wanted to sit up?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:16 pm

Keith shrugged, lightly wrapping his arms around her, letting her rest against him. He turned the TV on, slipping under the blankets next to her.
"Comfortable?" He asked as he flipped through the channels, watching each channel curiously for a moment, before switching to a new one. He was holding her against him like he had in the car, letting her rest in the crook of his arm. He smiled, finding "The Perfect Storm" It was one of his favorite movies.

Sara sighed, "Fine" She grumbled, flopping back onto the mattress.
"I can't sleep anymore though, and I'm bored" She said, Sara wasn't really one to let something slow her down, particularly injuries. And she still didn't know how bad she was hurt, considering that Leo wasn't telling her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:40 pm

''Mmm...'' Aria answered as Keith moved around. She was about to bark for him to stop when he finally settled down. She smiled at how Keith was holding her and nodded gently. She looked up at the tv for a moment before frowning.
''What's that?'' she murmured quietly.

Leo took a deep breath. He kept the washcloth against Sara's forehead but obviously it wasn't calmning her down.
''Alright. I know it's hard but you need to stay still.'' Leo murmured, trying to be a bit more gentle.
''You took a pretty bad fall...you saving Aria from the fall after the minator is a paperr cut compared to this.'' Leo muttered, shaking his head as he kept the flow of heat steady in her hand he still held.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:48 pm

Keith frowned, "What's what?" He asked, stopping his erratic clicking and looking at her curiously, he had stopped on the channel, but he hadn't figured out what she was talking about. He sighed, shifting around and getting comfortable, keeping her in the same position so she wasn't uncomfortable.

Sara sighed, wincing as he pressed the cold cloth to her forhead.
"Why the cloth?" She asked, shivering lightly, despite being under all the blankets. She was cold, and sore, and her entire body ached. She sucked in a breath.
"Worse?" She winced, paper cut? She sighed, she didn't even know what had happened.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:41 pm

"You passed a movie." Aria murmured, shaking her head and closing her eyes again. She sighed and then looked back up at him. "Are you alright? Holding me like this I mean? Cause I know you're still hurting..." Aria let her sentence trail off as she realized she was rambling nervously again. She blushed lightly and quickly lowered her gaze, and closing her eyes.

Leo smirked and shook his head, pulling the cloth away. "Force of habit, sorry." Leo murmured quietly. Leo's face grew hard for a moment as his eyes trailed along her body covered in the blankets that were slowly starting to stain. Slowly, and with a deep breath, Leo nodded stiffly.
"Much worse Sara..." he sighed, swallowing then as the image of her falling from the truck flashed in front of him. He tried not to wince before tightening his grip on her hand gently. "You fell asleep in the truck..." he explained quietly. He slid down in the bed to lay next to her, looking down at her face, gently brushing a strand of her hair away. "That voice took over...pushed you out of the truck while I was driving..." the gold was flickering back in his eyes and he shut them, fighting against the anger whelming up inside him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:54 pm

Keith smiled.
"I'm fine. Not all that sore" He said, chuckling and shaking his head and sighing. He smiled, "Why are you so embaressed?" He asked, smirking and keeping his arm around her.
"Really Aria, it's not bad" He said, smiling and shaking his head.

Sara winced, finally hearing the whole story.
"Oh gods" She murmured, "The-" She cut off, pressing her face against his side. She had rolled onto her side, needing to be close to him, not to mention her back was to sore to lay on. She winced, hearing the anger in his voice, despite his attempt to try and mask it.
"Oh Leo, gods, I'm so sorry" She murmured, she couldn't believe that the voice had managed to get her to do something so suicidal, then the voice came back to her, what it had said well it was sleep. She winced, "Shit"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Aria shook her head gently, smiling lightly. "I was rambling again..." she murmured quietly, grinning as Keith kept his arms around her. She turned her head gently, pressing lightly into his side. She took a deep breath, sighing.
"If you say so..." she mumbled quietly, silently wondering if they would fall asleep like this. Aria wouldn't mind, now that she thought about it. She was completely comfortable at the moment.

Leo took a deep breath, wrapping his arm around her shoulder, pulling her tighter as Sara pressed against him. He needed to hold her, almost as badly as he needed her to get better; Leo was afraid he'd hurt her further.
"You don't have control of it..." Leo murmured, wincing as she apologized. He pulled her away, cupping her face gently, forcing her to look at him. "I'm gonna firgure out who's doing this to you, and I'm going to stop it." he told her, his face entirely serious. Leo sighed, kissing her passionately then but being careful not to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:11 pm

Keith smiled, "I don't mind you babbling" He said, shaking his head and sighing.
"Comfortable?" He asked lightly, he was also compltely comfortable. He was fine with her lying like this, falling asleep. He could do it, it just felt normal. He sighed, rubbing his eyes and yawning, it had been a long day. He handed her the remote, in case she wasn't tired. He shifted a bit, getting himself into a comfortable position.

Sara sighed, letting Leo cuddle her, trying to comfort her. She hiccuped, but didn't care. She was tired, upset, and someone was obviously trying to kill her. She sighed, pressing her face to his chest, "Okay" She murmured, she believed him. She also was desperately trying to remember what the voice had said earlier. It, it praised her for falling from the vehicle, but it didn't want her using her shield.
"It's trying to kill me" She gasped, wincing and shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Aria laughed dryly. "You say that now." she murmured quietly. "But one of these days, I'll just get on a roll, and I won't be able to stop, and then you're going to wish you hadn't said that..." Aria sighed then, catching herself before she could continue to ramble. She was tired, and getting a bit punchy from her lack of sleep. She knew, pretty soon, she'd be giggling like a happy drunk and babbling about everything and anything.
Aria smirked and nodded gently, pulling the blankets around her tighter for warmth. "Gods yea..." she breathed, pressing herself closer to him.

Leo felt numb. He wasn't expecting what Sara had just said. It sent ice through him, making his heart stop and the heat falter from it's steady flow. Leo blinked, pulling himself back to reality, and getting a hold on himself again.
"Sara...Sara look at me.." Leo said, pulling her away from his chest again. She always did that whenever she was upset. "That isn't going to happen. Alright?" Leo told her.

Last edited by mystikmage on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Keith chuckled tiredly, rubbing his eyes and sighing.
"You're ridiculous. I'm going to bed now" He teased, kissing her lightly, and shifting. He closed his eyes, yawning and stretching out, before wrapping his arms around her comfortably.
"G'd night Aria" He murmured, sighing and slipping into a restless sleep. His mind was haunted with more dreams of screaming gods, Sara's mother which was in the middle. Glaring at Zeus with such an angry expression that he even flinched away.

Sara glanced up at Leo.
"I know, I trust you" She said, shaking her head and sighing. She pressed herself against him again, wanting him to make her feel better.
"Besides, I promised that I'd never leave you" She murmured, smiling at him, trying to brighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:45 pm

"Yes I am." Aria muttered, unable to stop herself and giggling quietly. She sighed, settling back as Keith shifted, clenching her hand in his shirt gently before closing her eyes. She sighed, falling asleep almost instantly. For a while she rested peacefully, until the voices came back to her. This time she could see...was that Sara? No..why would Sara be standing in front of Zeus? Aria sucked in a silent breath. That was Aphrodite...and she looked pissed. Aria firgured she must have found out about Sara...

Leo sighed, wrapping her back in his arms after she said that. He laughed quietly, shaking his head at her for a moment.
"Ah Sara..." Leo murmured, kissing the top of her head gently, rubbing her shoulder softly, being careful whenever he grew close to a cut of scrap. If it was small, Leo managed to heal it entirely as his hand passed over it.
"I'll be an idiot not to make sure you keep that promise.." Leo murmured, shaking his head gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Keith winced, tightening his arms around Aria, he had rolled on his side, his head resting lightly on his shoulder.
Hades is trying to kill my daughter, My daughter, and you want me to sit here and do nothing? Aphrodite's voice raged in Keith's mind. He had never seen someone so terrifying and so beautiful all at the same time. Sara looked identical to her mother, it was intense. He winced, his father was sitting there again, staring at Zeus, horrified.
You ask us not to interfere, but if your children were involved, you would do everything in your power to help them. You have interfered in the past, now you are denying us, your family, permission to save the lives of our children. I refuse to accept that Posideon raged, a hand resting on a huge trident.

Sara smiled, "Mm" She murmured, "A total idiot" She rubbed her head against his chest, and sighed, resting against him again.
"I love you" She murmured, cuddling against him and sighing. She was exahusted, but also a bit frigthtened to sleep. She sighed, she doubted she could move, "Do you think I can even walk?" she asked curiously. Not that she wanted to try, but she wanted to know if she had done anything to her legs.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:03 pm

Aria gasped. Hearing Keith's father woke Aria up instantly. She sat upright in the bed, panting and looking around in the darkness. She shuddered, quickly clenching her hand and drawing her sword. The bronze lit up the room in a small golden glow, almost like a warm small fire. Aria sighed, reassured by the weapons precense, knowing it had come from her father.
After a moment, Aria relaxed her grip and the sword withdrew. Running her fingers through her hair, Aria sighed and layed back. She rested back against Keith then, rubbing her face before closing her eyes again.

"I love you too." Leo murmured quietly, sighing and closing his eyes. The sun had long since set, and Leo had been pushing himself to stay awake with Sara. He was almost afraid to let himself pass out before Sara did.
Leo shook his head. "Not, you sprained your left ankle in the fall, and you have a small fracture in your right leg below your knee..." he told her, sighing again.
"Regardless, I wouldn't let you out of the bed if you could." Leo said, smirking gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:12 pm

Keith's heart pounded in his chest, but he was to tired to wake up. He watched his father with a worried expression. The other gods look scared, his father looked pissed, Aphrodite was shouting, but he could no longer hear her. He was just focused on the figure standing beside her. His father turned, looking directly at him, piercing blue eyes meeting piercing blue eyes.
Keith? Damn, Keith it's fine And then the dream faded, and he was in blackness, falling into a normal sleep.

Sara sighed, "Oh? Not letting me? What happens when I want to shower?" She teased, she realized how dark it was out and frowned.
"Leo, go to sleep" She said, shaking her head and sighing. "I'll be right here. Like you said, I can't walk, and I'm to tired to function. So go to bed" She said, yawning and pulling the blankets around her comfortably.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Leo sighed. He couldn't even joke with her about this. He shook his head, drapping his arm over her lightly. "Fine.." he murmured, kissing her head then before getting slammed into sleep.

When Aria woke up again, she was sore and stiff. She grimaced, pushing herself up away from Keith. She blinked a few times, staring down at his sleeping face in the dim morning light. Aria's eyes went wide as she realized two things. First was that she had entirely fallen asleep wrapped in Keith's arms, second was the dream she'd had during the night. Aria quickly looked around, remembering the trip to D.C., remembering what had happened to Sara. Swallowing, Aria slowly pulled herself away from Keith. She really needed to shower.

Leo felt like he had just closed his eyes when he opened them again. He hadn't tossed the blinds last night, so the rising sun was streaming in brightly through the open window. Cursing lightly, Leo slid away from Sara, closing the blinds so she wouldn't wake up right away. He cursed quietly again, his head pounding from all the healing he had done on Sara yesterday.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Sara smiled.
"Good" She murmured, falling asleep almost instantly.

Keith tossed as Aria turned, he shook his head, rubbing his eyes and sighing. He glanced around.
"Hmm?" He said softly, glancing around tiredly. He didn't remember much from the dream, just yelling, and then his dad talking to him for the first time in a long time. He sighed, rubbing his face, trying to force himself awake, though he just wanted to lie there. Everything from yesterday was catching up with him, and his body throbbed.
"Ow" He hissed, wincing, maybe it was his turn to take it easy.

Sara sighed, wincing as the harsh sunlight hit her face. She tried to open her eyes, but it hurt.
She coughed lightly, wrapping her arms around herself, trying to warm up. She hurt, she throbbed, every part of her body was sore.
"Ow" She hissed, finally waking up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next