Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Aria sighed, simply nodding. She didn't want to get her hopes up though. Old ways were hard to change. For some reason, she didn't expect four kids to be able to change the minds of twelve gods and godesses.
She fell forward as Leo pulled over, slamming on the breaks. "What the-" then she realized Sara wasn't in the truck. She hadn't even heard the door open, but she heard Leo call out before cursing and then stepping out of the car. Aria glanced over at Keith, worried. "What the hell just happened?" she asked, unable to even look out the window as Keith kept her against him.

Leo glanced over at Sara, seeing her move, thinking she was awake. "Hey.." he said quietly before frowning. He saw something surrond her and what happened next nearly killed him. "Sara!" He reached over to try and grab her but she was already out of the truck. Leo slammed on the breaks, quickly pulling over. "Shit." he jumped out of the car then, walking around and looking across the three-lane highway. Sara had made it to the otherside, and Leo was thankful traffic wasn't too bad yet. Waiting for an opening was the hardest part, but Leo eventually got across.
"Sara!" he yelled again, over the roar of cars as he ran after her.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:43 pm

"Shit" Keith said, tearing himself out of the car.
"Aria, don't move" He gasped at her, running as fast as he could after Leo. He watched, standing by the stopped truck, before seeing an oppertunity and following his friend across the road.
"Shit, shit" He skidded to a halt in the dirt next to an unconcious Sara. Blood was pouring from wounds around her body, and her body looked battered beyond beliefe.
"What the hell was that?" He asked Leo, though he doubted his friend would even bother to answer. He glanced at the truck, making sure Aria was still inside.

Sara lay, prone on the pavement, bleeding and battered. She had scrapes all over her body, serious road rash. She was gasping quietly, still stirring feebly.
"I have to go" She mumbled, seeming to be unaware of her injuries, of where she was.
"I-" She cut off, her green eyes flying open, no longer cloudy, "Shit" she winced, suddenly very much aware of her situation. "The voice, it, it had me" She said, tears running down her side. "Gods, Leo I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:51 pm

"Keith!" Aria called, forcing herself into a sitting postion as Keith jumped out of the trunk. What was he thinking? She watched, horrifed as he crossed the highway and she moved closer to the window, straining to look out, wondering what was going on.

Leo collpased next to Sara, cursing as he held her gently. He winced, seeing how badly she was hurt. Without hesistating, Leo started healing her, going straight to whatever was bleedy badly. He shook his head, jaw clenched as Keith came over. He wasn't answering that right now. He sighed, trying not to growl in frustration as Sara stirred and fought against him for a moment.
"Sara." Leo breathed, trying not to be angry at her right now. He knew she had no control over it, but his heart was still pounding from the sight of her falling out of the truck. He swallowed hard with relief as she finally came back to him.
"I got you Sara just..." Leo sighed, still focusing on healing her right now. He shook his head gently, wincing at how badly beaten she still was. Glancing over his shoulder at Keith, Leo glanced back at the truck, glad that Aria had stayed back.
Leaning over Sara again, Leo healed the last of her serious injuries before picking her up like a child.
"Keith, can you get the truck on this side of the highway?" Leo asked, brown eyes flashing golden as he held Sara against him gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:58 pm

"Yea, dude I got it" Keith winced, even with all of Leo's healing, Sara looked bad. He glanced up, before sprinting across the highway, ignoring the intesne pain in his side. He slipped into the drivers side of the SUV, glancing around once, before yanking the car into a U turn and pulling up along Leo and Sara. He slipped out, going around to Aria's side.
"You gotta get in the front seat, alright?" He gently picked her up, kissing her forhead lightly, carefully taking her to the passnger seat, and setting her down. He carried her because he didn't want her to see Sara yet, and also, he didn't want her to strain herself.
"Aria, just, whatever you do, don't look at Sara right now, okay?" He murmured, keeping her focused on him. He fished a blanket out of the back seat, walking over to Leo, "Here man, you take the back, just, cover her up" He murmured. It was hard seeing Sara like that, she was such a fragile girl, and to see her so broken, because of a voice, someone controlling her, was maddening.

Sara gasped, wincing in pain as Leo picked her up. It hurt, badly, she felt worse then she ever had before. She shook lightly, cold despite the heat, even with Leo's healing she had lost a lot of blood, she still had cuts, probably some broken bones, internal injuries. The worst was healed, she knew that, she'd take awhile to get better though. She lay limply in Leo's arms, looking at Keith and the blanket with relief. She was shaking still, shivering.
"I love you" She gasped out, needing Leo to know that, no matter what, she loved him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Aria gasped as Keith came back and she was tossed back into her seat as he pulled a U against traffic. She grew tense as he picked her up and carried her to the front seat. "Keith what are you talking about?" she asked, glancing over his shoulder at Leo who was walking towards the truck with Sara in his arms. Something clicked in her mind and she cringed. Poor Sara. It was that voice again...She nodded to Keith, settling back into the warm leather of the front seat as Keith went back to help Leo.

"Sh.." Leo murmured, kissing Sara's bleeding forehead gently. "I love you too. Don't strain yourself." he told her, his voice stern for all it's caring and concern. He waited, somewhat impatiently as Keith pulled the truck back around and he walked towards the back seat. He nodded to Keith, opening the back seat. He wrapped Sara in the blanket gently before setting her down. He gave her the enite seat to lay down, since there was enough space between that seat and the front that he could croch on the floor. It probably wasn't the safest thing for him on the highway, but at this point, Leo didn't care.
He closed the door, keeping Sara in the blankets as he kneeled in front of her. "Aria, my bag, it's still in the front.." he murmured.

Aria nodded, picking up Leo's medical bag and handing it back to him. He was leaning against her seat as he messed with things in his bags, pulling out a thick wad of bandages. Aria glanced at Keith, worried as Leo set to healing Sara best he could and dressing the rest of her cuts.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Keith sighed, tense as hell, he glanced at Aria, "It's only a little ways to the hotel, I'm pulling over at the next one I see" He sadi, shaking his head and frowning. He smiled lightly at Aria, though he could barely focus, he was pissed, something was screwing with one of his friends, and he really didn't like it. He glanced up, seeing a fairly nice hotel on the side of the road. Quickly he pulled over, double checking on Sara and Leo before slipping from the car.
"I'll be right back guys" He said, shaking his head and frowning He walked inside, coming out a few moments later with keys to two rooms, right next to eachother.
"Adjoining door" He said, helping Aria out of the car.
"Can you walk? Or do you want me to carry you?" He smiled, handing her the key, just in case she did want to be carried, though he doubted it.

Sara winced, small gasps coming from her. She was barely concious, only aware of a few things. Leo's heat and how much she hurt. She could barely breath, though she figured that was natural right now. She hurt, badly, and all she wanted to do was sleep. Her eyes flickered, and she looked at him with a small smile.
"S-s-sorry" She chattered once again, before succumbing to sleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:50 pm

"You're not carrying me again with fractured ribs." Aria growled lightly, pushing him away gently, but taking the room key from him. She slid from the truck, swaying a bit on her feet. Aria bit back her pain, rubbing her stomach before going around to the back, grabbing her's and Keith's bags so Keith could get Leo's and Sara's.
"Get the other bags?" Aria told him, swipping the other key from him effortlessly and going to unlock the doors.

Leo passed a hand over his forehead, sweating despite the fact that he wasn't warm. He was beyond worried at this point. Worried to the point of anger, and although Sara had assured him that he couldn't burn her, he was limiting how much heat he gave her at once, afraid that he would hurt her moreso in his anger than actual heal her. He glanced up as Keith stopped and nodded.
Looking down at Sara, Leo shook his head. "No, come on Sara, you can't sleep now..." Leo said, shaking her awake gently. He wasn't sure if she had a concussion or anything, and he wasn't going to take any chances.
"Stay with me here alright?" Leo said, holding her face up to his before opening the door and carefully lifting her back into his arms.
Thankfully, Aria had the doors open, and all Leo had to worry about was setting Sara down gently on the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Keith chuckled, "Alright, I'll get the other stuff" He sighed, grabbing Leo and Sara's bags. He walked to their room first, putting the stuff on a chair.
"Call me if you need anything man, I'll leave the adjoining door open" He shut the door, going to his and Aria's room and opening the adjoining door a notch. He flopped onto the bed, cursing as his ribs protested the movement.
"Damn" He breathed, looking at Aria, eyes wide with shock. He couldn't get the sight of Sara, literally bouncing across the pavement.

Sara's eyes opened, yawning.
"I'm sleepy" She mumbled, blinking as Leo laid her down on a bed. All she wanted to do was sleep, try and forget the pain. She winced, everything hurt, she didn't remember anything except waking up on the pavement. She could see the anger in Leo's eyes, was he mad at her?
"Are you mad at me?" She asked softly, fighting the tears that threatened to spill onto her pale, bloody cheeks.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Aria swayed where she stood for a moment. She held her head, blinking a few times and shaking her head. She walked over to Keith slowly, sitting on the bed for a moment.
"I can't believe that just happened..." she murmured quietly. At the moment, Aria looked exactly how she felt. Her face was pale and fearful, her eyes were stormy and a bit distant, and her body was trembling lightly. Everynow and then, if she moved the wrong way, her face twisted in pain.
After a while, Aria didn't care that there was only one bed for the two of them again, and she layed down next to him, cursing quietly and rubbing her waist gently.

"I know, but you have to stay awake." Leo said, rubbing his forhead again. He nodded distantly, hearing Keith. What he needed right now was a miracle. He kept working on Sara, healing absouletly everything his could right now. From time to time, his eyes would flicker with the golden brown again, and he would curse softly.
"No, no no." Leo said quietly, holding Sara's neck gently as she turned to look at him. "I'm not angry with you, not one bit." he told her, watching as the cuts on her face slowly closed as the heat poured from him. He gave her a soft smile before putting his fingers to her temple gently. He tried not to wince as he slowly set his heat forward, melting away the small concussion she had. Once that was gone, Leo sighed and leaned forward, kissing her forhead gently.
"You can sleep now." he told her quietly, going back to healing the rest of the cuts and scraps along her body.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Keith sighed, sitting up and sighing as Aria winced.
"Take it easy there, Sara's not the only one who's beat up" He shook his head, sighing tiredly. Though, in retrospect, all of the healing Leo had probably couldn't do much.
"I should go check on Leo, he looked ready to kill someone a few minutes ago" He sighed, kssing her forhead and walking across the room, peeking through the door.
"You need anything man?" He asked, keeping his voice soft and low, not wanting to stress Sara or Leo out.

Sara breathed a smile sigh of relief, her breathing was getting a bit better.
"Good" She murmured tiredly, she shifted, wanting to get comfortable, she wasn't someone who liked lying on her back.
"Leo? What happened?" She wanted to know how badly hurt she was, she was freaked out. She could feel blood pouring down her back, and she knew she was badly hurt. She also knew that as much as Leo healed her, he wasn't that accomplished at healing yet, still learning, so she'd be down for the count for awhile. She frowned, wincing as even the slightest movements hurt.
"Leo?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:20 pm

Aria nodded gently to Keith, watching as he left to go to the other room. She sighed, wanting badily to get up and shower and change. She looked over at the bathroom door, and tested sitting up. She groaned quietly, holding back a whimper as she fell back onto the matrice. No, she wouldn't be able to get out of the bed right now, let alone walk over to the bathroom and shower.

Leo sighed. "Sara, go back to sleep." he told her gently, not needing her to stress anymore over this right now. He passed a hand over his forehead, not caring that it was stained from Sara's blood.
"Please Sara just-" Leo sighed as she shifted about before looking up at Keith. He forced himself to think for a moment before nodding.
"Yea. Ask Aria if she has anymore nector, and if you can firgure out if there's a store around I need more bandages, she cut all over her back as well." Leo said then, sighing deeply. He didn't need her to move around or anything to firgure out how badly and where she was hurt, he could feel it, though at the moment, he could hardly seal up the wounds she had on her back, even if he tried.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:26 pm

"Can do, if I find a store, I'll run over and get you some stuff" He walked back into his and Aria's room.
"Hey, do you have any more nector?" He asked, looking out the window, he sighed, relieved as he saw a store on the other side of the parking lot.
"I gotta go get Leo some more bandages" He said, shaking his head. "Sara's shred all over, her back's torn up, and I don't think Leo can handle healing it" He said, looking at her and sighing.
"How are you doing?" He asked, caressing her face lightly. He fixed the pillows behind her, not wanting her to be in pain either.

Sara sighed, stopping moving as Leo asked her to sleep.
"Want me to roll onto my stomach?" She slept that way mainly, and if he had wounds to dress on her back, it just made sense to her. Her eye lids were flickering again, and she looked ready to pass out. She was trying to be helpful, but she was almost begining to zone out. She winced, coughing lightly, though she tasted blood and swallowed, resolving not to cough any more.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:35 pm

Aria glanced up as Keith came back, laying on her side gently, looking a bit helpless at the moment. She thought for a moment and chewed her lip. "I don't know." she murmured, forcing herself to sit up and reached for her bag. She searched through it gently, pulling out a less the half filled bottle and a bag with one last peice of ambrosia left.
"This is all I got." Aria said, handing it to Keith. She turned her head gently into his hand, kissing his fingers gently before pulling her face away.
"I'm fine. Go get the stuff Leo needs." she murmured, before putting her bag back down on the floor and laying back on the bed.

Leo blinked a few times, forcing himself to stop, breathe, and think again. He'd healed what he could along Sara's front, reducing her broken ribs to fractures and brusies, and sealing most of the harsh gashes she had along her midsection. He nodded gently.
"Just...easy..." Leo murmured, helping her roll over none to harshly so she didn't hurt herself further. He sucked in a breath at the sight of her back, his hands clenching into fists for a moment. He snapped his hands away, taking a deep breath to cool the fire in his fingertips. He sighed, pushing the remains of her shirt away gently, jaw clenched as he looked her over, shaking his head gravely. He was pissed again, eyes spekcled with the golden brown almost permanitly now as he took in how seriously hurt she was.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:42 pm

Keith smiled at Aria.
"I will, and thanks. I'm sure this is a big help" He kissed her forhead, "I'll be back before you know it" He said softly, stepping through the connecting door.
"Here, this is all she has left. There's a convience store across the parking lot. I-" He cut off, seeing Sara's back.
"Damn, I'll go get you those bandages man" He sighed, putting the stuff on the counter. Leo looked beyond pissed, and Keith almost felt a pang of sympathy for whatever had convinced Sara to do this, almost.
"Be back in a minute" He stepped out of the room, wakling across the parking lot as fast as he could without hurting his body. He stepped inside, immediatly finding rolls of gauze, bandages and various other things. Grabbing a bunch he walked to the counter, pausing to grab a coke for Aria and a bottle of water for himself.

Sara let Leo help her roll over. She wrapped her arms around the pillow on the bed, resting her head on it. She sucked in a breath as Leo rolled her shirt up, it hurt. She could feel blood rolling down her back in rivluts, and she hurt, bad. She sighed, shaking her head, she wanted to sleep, but the pain kept dragging her to wakefulness.
"Leo?" Her voice was whisper soft, and she didn't want to upset him, but she wanted him to be okay.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:52 pm

Leo barely glanced up as Kei came into the room. He looked over at the bottle and bag or ambroisa, nodding gently. He knew Keith caught sight of Sara's back then when his sentence cut off.
Leo nodded again. ''Appreciate it.'' he murmured, hearing Keith leave then. He took another deep breath before standing up and going to the bathroom.

He grabbed one of the wash clothes, quickly soaking it in cold water and walking back to Sara. He knelt back alongside the bed, cleaning the blood from her back and gently around the cuts.
He sighed, hearing her call him. ''It's gonna be fine Sara. You can sleep now. Get some rest, I'm sure you tired.'' he murmured, as if they had doing something completely normal and she'd worn herself out.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:59 pm

Keith walked back across the parking lot, walking into Leo and Sara's room, putting the bag down.
"Here you go' He said, wincing at the soaking red water and cloth. He knew it had once been white, which was startling.
"I'll be back in my room, with Aria, call me if, well hell, just call me dude" He saw the fire burning in Leo's eyes, and knew that if something happened, if a pin dropped in that room, Leo would snap. He winced, poor Sara, he felt so bad for his friends. He refrained from clapping Leo's back, just slipped into his and Aria's room, bottles in hand.
"Here, I got you a coke" He said, kissing her forhead adn taking a sip of his water and flopping on the bed next to her.

Sara sighed, he was just going to keep telling her to sleep, but she was terrified to.
"I ca-can't" She said, shaking her head and wincing. Her back ached, but the cool water was helping, mixed with the heat of his fingers, it was nice. She was still scared of sleeping, what if the voice came back? She couldn't imagine what she'd do next. She had thrown herself out of a car, a freaking car. What next?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Leo took a deep breath to calm down as Keith came back. ''Yea. Thanks.'' he said, shaking his head before getting up to ring out the cloth for the thrid time. He rummaged around in the shopping bag, pulling out the roll of bandages and the gauze Keith had bought.
He looked back at Sara, his expression softening for a moment. ''Sara, I promise, nothing will happen.'' Leo said, knowing that she was scarred to sleep. She was exhausted, he could tell just from looking at her face. He went back to cleaning her cuts then, carefully clearing as much blood away as he could, healing it a bit so Sara didn't loose anymore blood. After cleaning it, Leo rubbed in a light ointment so the wounds woudln't get infected before wrapping them as best he could.

Aria glanced up as Keith came back. She blinked a few times, having nearly fallen asleep while he was gone. ''Thanks.'' she murmured quietly, though she made no move to open and drink it at the moment. She was worried sick, quiet literatly actually.
''How's Sara?'' she mumbled, closing her eyes for a moment before looking back at Keith with cloudy gray-green eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:19 pm

Keith sighed, sitting down next to Aria.
"I wanna say alright, but I honestly don't know" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing.
"I mean, the only reason she's alive is her shield, but we've all see that that only stops the most serious injuries" He said, shaking his head running his fingers through his hair. He sighed, wrapping his arm around her, "You can go see her later if you want, she might be sleeping, but I doubt Leo would care" He said, knowing that Sara was one of Aria's best friends.

Sara sighed, nodding her head.
"Alright, alright" She said, shaking her head and pressing her face into the pillow, before glancing at him, she coud see him out of the corner of her eye. She sighed tiredly, shaking her head and sighing. She was tired, beyond tired, and she was fighting sleep with all she had right now. Though finally she succumbed to sleep, her body sinking into the mattress, a light sleep though, she was still struggling a bit.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:29 pm

Aria shuddere lightly. She rolled over gently as Keith came to sit with her. She wanted to be in his arms again, though she didn't want to hurt him either.
She nodded gently as she listened to him. ''Kay...'' Aria murmured, closing her eyes again as his arm came around her.

Leo sighed in relief as Sara finally fell asleep. By then, he had her basically covered in bandages due to all the road rash and gashes he couldn't fully heal. He rocked back on his heels for a moment, tired from all the healing he'd done. Still, Leo was frustrated; it felt like he hadn't even made a dent when it came to Sara's injuries. He sighed, passing his arm over his forehead again before looking back at her. He hoped that voice thought long and hard about calling to Sara again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:35 pm

Keith smiled, pulling Aria against him, letting her cuddle against his side like she had in the truck, before all of the drama had occured. He sighed, "Do you wanna go see her? I don't think Leo'll mind. Sara was still awake when I was in there" He sighed, Leo probably needed some moral support anyway. He knew Aria wouldn't relax until she saw Sara anyway, Aria was like that, she needed to know what was going on, and if she was unsure about something, she wouldn't rest.

Sara shifted, a small moan coming from her partially open lips. She couldn't believe this, the voice was back. Telling her she had done a good job, but that next time she shouldn't use her shield. Hades wanted her after all, and she couldn't be alive for that.
"No" She whimpered, still asleep, she felt tears coursing down her cheeks, staining the already blood stained pillow underneath her. She was terrified, she didn't want to die, not yet.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:48 pm

Aria sighed as Keith pulled her closer. She though for a minute before nodding gently. ''Yea.'' she murmured, forcing herself away from Keith so she could sit up. Even doing that took a toll on her. Aria winced, holding her head gently, gripping the matrice with her other hand as she bult up the courage to try and stand. She wouldn't let Keith carry her again.
With a deep breath, Aria stood up. She winced, nearly falling back from the pain in her stomach. She bit down on it though, wrapping an arm around her waist. Always the same...Aria sighed before giving Keith a light smile and a small shrugg.

Leo came back out of the bathroom, frowning. His eyes had fallen to Sara instantly, and he could see the stress in her face. He cursed in his mind, mostly to Hades because of that demon Sara had remind him of. sitting on the bed next to Sara, Loe placed a hand gently on her shoulder.
''Sara? Listen to me, you need to fight it alright? Do whatever you can to ignore that voice. I know whatever its saying might be convincing...'' he murmured softly. ''But none of its true...'' Leo wasn't sure if she could hear him, but he didn't want to fully wake her up again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:54 pm

Keith winced, getting up along with Aria and wrapping his arm around her lightly. He wouldn't carry her, but he'd hold her up, and make sure she didn't suffer needlessly.
"Let's go see Leo and Sara" He murmured, helping her towards the door. He knocked lightly on the door.
"Leo?" he called, sticking his head through. He pushed the door open, helping Aria inside, not sure of what else to say. He hoped Leo wouldn't flip on them.

Sara calmed the second Leo touched her. Her body relaxed, and a small smile tugged a the corner of her lips. At this, the voice in her mind went silent, and she was able to drift back into a normal, content sleep. She shifted, she could never stay still when she slept, but the pain in her body forced her still, and she let out a small groan, annoyed. She wrapped her arms tighter arond the pillow, stretching out, finally relaxed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:04 am

Leo sighed in relief as Sara relaxed. He slid his hand under her pillow, taking her hand gently. He glanced up at Keith and nodded for them to come in.
''She just fell asleep.'' he murmured quietly. He glanced at Sara for a moment before looking back at Keith and the Aria.

Aria let out a small yelp in surprise as Leo turned his eyes on her. Because at that moment, Leo had the same golden brown in his eyes as if father did. She had never seen the son of Apollo so serious before.
''Oh. How is she though? She'll be alright?'' Aria asked quietly, not wanting to wake Sara at all.
Leo nodded. ''She'd just going to need a longer time to recover is all...''
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:09 am

Keith stepped into the room, wincing.
"Do you wanna stay here for awhile then? I mean, we all need some recovery time, and I'm not opposed to waiting until Sara's better" He said, watching the girl shift and open her eyes. Aria's yelp might have woken her up. He glanced at Leo, waiting for him to snap. Leo was stressed, and he had probably only just managed to get her to fall asleep.

"What's going on?" Sara mumbled, opening her eyes, looking around. She had heard someone yelp, was everyoen alright? She looked at Leo, seeing Keith and Aria in the room, confused.
"You guys okay?" She asked, Leo looked really pissed now, was one of them hurt? She frowned, confused, she was tired, but she wanted to know why her friends were in the room.
"We're fine Sara, sorry" Keith murmured, wincing and looking at Leo again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:19 am

Leo arched an eyebrow at Aria quiet yelp, but otherwise said nothing. He glanced back at Keith and nodded. ''She's not goin anywhere, anytime soon.'' Leo said, shaking his head gently. He sighed as Sara woke up again, and he gave her hand a reassuring gentle squeeze.
''Everythings fine. Go back to sleep Sara.'' he murmured gently.

Arai covered her mouth then, cringing. ''Sorry Sara. Didn't mean to wake you.'' she murmured, looking at Leo apologetically, knowig she probably wsasn-d helping the situation any. Leo sighed and waved a hand dismissvely. He was sure Sara would fall back to sleep again, knowing everyone was ok and there was nothing for her to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next