Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:20 pm

Keith sucked in a breath, wincing, he realized what Leo was trying to say, and that hurt.
"Oh" He muttered in a soft voice, pulling into the hotel parking lot. He sat, frozen, at the steering wheel, watching Leo bolt towards the open door, Aria must have left it open. Wincing, he finally managed to slide out, walking towards the door, almost afriad of what he'd see inside. He thought of Sar like a sister, and the thought of someone hurting someone so innocent was disgusting.

Sara leaned against Aria, crying softly, she could feel the heat in her friend's arms, body, but she couldn't feel her own. She felt so, so dead inside. She winced, she didn't blame Leo, any of her friends, she had made them go, she blamed the gods, they could have prevented this. She winced, still crying softly, though her hand still clutched the dagger. Blood, her blood, ran down her hand, over the edge of the blade, dripping onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:33 pm

"Sshhh..." aria crooned softly, though she didn't care that Sara cried. She had evey right to. Looking around the room, she sighed before turning her attention back on Sara. Her eyes fell down to the hand that was still clutching her dagger. Aria frowned, wasn't injuries ade by Sara's dagger supposed to heal afterwards? Gently, Aria pulled the dagger from her friends hand.
"Don't worry, he's not coming back." Aria promised.

Leo was silent then, too caught up in his own thoughts to even speak right now. Once Keith stopped the car, Leo got out, walking straight towards the room. The fact that the door was open, made his heart jump into his throat. But then he heard Aria talking and relaxed. He walked intot the room slowly, almost afraid.
Aria glanced up, hearing Leo walk in. "Hey...she's shooken up pretty bad..." she murmured quietly. Leo merely nodded, taking Aria spot, carefully wrapping his arms back around Sara.

Gods she felt so small to him now, the way she had herself curled up. But it felt good having her back. "Sara..." Leo trailed off. He couldn't even firgure out what to say. Hesitantly almost, Leo tightened his grip, holding her closer against him.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Sara winced as the dagger was pulled from her hand, once it was gone, the cut healed over. She heard Aria talk to Leo, though once again the voices were distant. She fell against Leo when he took Aria's place. She turned her face into his chest, crying softly. She needed him, close, she needed to know he still loved her.
"I'm sorry" She mumbled, it was all her fault, everything was her fault. "Please don't hate me" She cried softly, he knew what had happened by now, she knew he did. She felt more tears slide down her cheeks and she pressed herself closer to him, she didn't care how much she hurt, that she was broken inside, she felt safe with him, it was the only time she felt safe.

Keith walked into the room, wincing and wrapping his arms around Aria. He glanced at Sara, frowning.
"Come on, let's talk outside" He nudged his girlfriend, Leo looked horrified, pissed off, and he had ever right to be, Sara, he couldn't even describe Sara.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:49 pm

Aria nodded in agreement, letting Keith steer her outside. She was fighting back tears herself and once in the hallway, she started to pace. "I knew something was going to happen..." she muttered, her voice strained, hurt. "I.." she trailed off, stopping in the middle of the hallway and covering her face with her hands. Her body was trembling.

Leo felt a part of him break from her words. "Sara...look at me.." he said, turning her face towards him. His eyes were a dark golden brown at this point, and painfilled, knowing somepne had done this to her, and he wasn't there to protect her.
"You have nothing, absouletly nothing to apologize for." He said, shaking his head, pushing her hair from her face. "This is all my fault. I shouldn't have left. I knew something was wrong..." he trailed off, feeling a hard knot form in his throat. "Sara I love you. Nothing will ever change that fact alright? Nothing."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:54 pm

Keith winced, "I knew something would happen to, I had a feeling" Keith admitted, shaking his head and watching her pace.
"I'm sorry love, I should have said something, gods" He hit the wall, ignoring the pain in his hand. Gods how had they allowed something like this to happen to Sara. He cursed, staring at the floor roughly.

Sara winced, "Its not your fault Leo, I don't blame you" She whispered, pulling her gaze from his to press her face to his chest again. Fresh tears spilled down her face at his words.
"I love you too" She said, gripping at his shirt with her hands. She was horrified, beyond horrified.
"I-" She cut off, crying again. She was disgusted, she felt cold inside, dead. She shuddered, curling in his arms.
"Dont leave me?" She whispered in a hoarse voice.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:47 am

"Keith..." Aria sighed, hearing the hard whack of him punching the wall. She walked back towards him, taking his sore hand in hers. She didn't know what to say to this. They had all know, Aria was sure of it. She rubbed Keith's knuckles gently, looking at him with a mix of emotions. She was worried about Sara, and Leo, and this whole siuation in general.

Leo sucked in a breath, feeling her shudder and shake and burst out in more tears. He held her hard against her chest, wincing as the pent up heat he was holding back poured out of him. He was partly worried about burning her, since Aria had winced, but at this point he couldn't hold it back anymore.
"Never again..." Leo promised, wrapping his arms tighter around Sara, holding her tighter. He ran his hands along her back, letting her cry on him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:17 am

Keith let her take his hand, though he was still shaking with anger. How could all of them have known something was going to happen and still they left? Gods, he looked at Aria, then wrapped in her hug, just holding her. He couldn't imagine what Leo was going through, but if something had happened to Aria, something like that, he would have flipped by now. He winced, rubbing her back as he held her.
"Gods" He said again, "Gods, Aria" He really didn't know what to say right now, it was bad enough knowing what had happened to Sara, but to know they would have been able to prevent it, that was the worst.
"We have to do something" Keith needed to do stuff when he was upset or pissed off, work, something, distract himself.

Sara felt the heat, but it didn't do anything for her, she still felt cold, empty inside. Tears spilled down her cheeks, though her sobbing slowly began to cease. She shook a few times, her eyes flickering, tired. She didn't want to sleep, but she could feel pure exahustion pulling at her. She reached up, touching her throat for a moment. A thin, bloody line ran across her juglar, obviously a warning from her attacker. She winced, she couldn't sleep here, not on this bed, dust still covered it, his dust. Her eyes flashed, "I can't stay in this room" She murmrued, wincing and pressing herself against him again. She was terrified, and the fact that this room held so many terrifying memories for her. She winced, gasping a bit, before looking at him.
"Please, can we leave?" She asked curiously, almost desperately. She wanted to sleep, but she couldn't in here, in fact she doubted she'd be able to even function in this room. She looked at Leo, still curled in his arms, she never wanted to leave his arms, ever. She sighed, relieved as he said he'd never leave her, she needed that, reassurance.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Aria whimpered lightly as Keith pulled her into his arms. She was starting to shake, the reality of what had just happened starting to settle in her mind. Poor Sara. Poor Leo. Why had this happened? How? Why didn't they stay...or at least make Leo stay...She wrapped her arms around Keith, finding sanctuary in his arms, pressing her face into his chest.
"I know..." she murmured, shuddering. Aria took a deep breath, rubbing her face to keep herself from crying and looking around. What could they do though? Aria didn't want to leave Sara or Leo, not right now.

"Shh..." Leo murmured, running his hands through her hair, along her back, trying to calm her down. He was patient, waiting for her, just trying to be reassuring. He looked around once before back down to Sara as she spoke.
"Alright." Leo said. He could understand that. He glanced over his shoulder, looking around at the rest of the room. Nothing else was out of place, only a layer of dust on the covers of the bed served as a reminder that a monster had been here.
"Yea. Let's get out of here. I'll see if Keith can get us another room." Leo said as Sara curcled into his arms moreso. He sighed, looking over towards the door. "Do you think you can walk?" Leo murmured. Maybe he could just get her down the hall to Aria and Keith's room for now, until they could get there own. If she couldn't thought, Leo had no problem with carrying her the short way.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Keith kissed the top of Aria's head, rubbing her arms, trying to calm her down.
"We need to leave, this hotel. I don't think Sara will want to be here anymore, and I feel pretty disgusted with this place myself" He sighed, rambling, thinking out loud. He hugged Aria tighter, letting her rest in her arms. He was trying to reassure her, gods, how had this happened? He mentally kicked himself, he should have made Leo stay, he had known something was wrong.

Sara cuddled against Leo, she shook her head. She had no desire to walk, plus her leg was throbbing again.
"I don't think so" She mumbled, pressing her face into his chest. She was exahusted, that much was clear, and she could barely keep her eyes open. Though the minute she shut her eyes, images flashed in her mind. She winced, shuddering. Damn, she could still feel his hands on her, and that made her want to be sick.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:09 pm

"Well, we can't go far..." Aria said, sighing as Keith held her tighter, rubbing her arms. She rubbed her lips and looked around again. "We still have to find the clue...hopefully this'll be the last one. And once we get to Olympus, we can sort all this out." Aria muttered, flexing her fingers in anger and anxiety.

Leo clenched his jaw, feeling more heat spill out of him. He didn't care right now, obviously she needed it. He sighed and looked around the room once more. "You're still under the covers. Do you need something?" he murmured, sighing quietly. They really did need to get out of this room. He could feel Sara shuddering and shaking, and he was sure this wasn't helping her any.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Keith sighed, "I sort of meant just a new hotel, maybe in the city?" He said, smiling in spite of himself. He kept his arms wrapped around her.
"Should we go help Sara and Leo? I mean, Sara might well, need you" He really wasn't sure what was going on, but he wasn't going to let anything happen to his friends, his girlfriend, ever again.

Sara sucked in a breath, "Pants" She murmured, wincing. That hurt, her's lay on the floor, ripped apart, brutally, a testament to what had happened to her. She winced, looking away from him, feeling bile welling in the back of her throat. Rolling away, she threw up, she couldn't hold it in any longer. Damn, everything felt so wrong, she was disgusted, beyond disgusted. She shook once, burrowing herself in his arms again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Aria nodded. She pulled herself up out of Keith's arms and nodded again. "Yea." she murmured, rubbing her face. She took a deep breath to keep her composure before knocking on the door.
"Leo? Sara?" she murmured, pushing the door open gently and walking in.

Leo winced as Sara vomitted. He sucked in a breath, shaking his head and grimacing. He glanced down at the floor, seeing the jeans Sara had been wearing in shreds on the floor. Anger whelmed up inside of him and heat radiatied off his skin. He held Sara tightly and looked up at Aria as she walked in. The daughter of Hermes winced at the smell of bile and glanced at Leo for a moment.
"Keith said we should leave.." Aria murmured. Leo looked up and nodded.
"That'll probably be better. We were just going to get another room." Leo said, almost robotically. "Aria, can you get Sara's bag?"
Aria firgured where this was going.

"Leo, why don't you and Keith go get the truck set up?" Aria suggested. She grabbed Sara's bag, slinging it over her shoulder gently, waiting for Leo. He looked reluctant to leave Sara, who was wrapped tightly in his arms.
"We'll be out in a sec." Aria promised. Leo sighed, kissing Sara's forehead and gently pulling away.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Keith poked his head into the room, cringing a bit. He looked at Aria as she suggested he and Leo go get the truck ready.
"Erm, alright" He said, walking back to the truck, glancing up at Leo. He could feel the heat radiating off of his friend and didn't say anything, though he was worried sick about Sara. Finally he sucked in a breath, "Is she gonna be okay?" He asked, his voice catching a bit.

Sara winced, feeling the heat off of Leo, though it didn't hurt her, she just knew it meant he was angry. She cringed as Aria came in and looked away from her friend as Leo left the room. Why was he leaving? Her heart thudded unevenly in her chest and she looked at Aria, taking her bag from her. She jerked a pair of jeans out of her bag, yanking them up her injured body roughly. She knew she should be careful, but pain grounded her right now. She could control her pain, and she needed control right now. She glanced at Aria, cringing back at how worried her friend looked. Everyone looked at her like she were about to fall apart, like she were made of glass. She sighed, she really was about ready to fall apart, but with Leo gone, she grew harder, not wanting to show her anger, pain to her friends.
"What?" She asked, fighting to keep her voice from shaking.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Leo flexed his fingers, taking his bag and throwing it over his shoulder. He stalled though, glancing back over his shoulder at the room. "Did you and Aria get your stuff?" He muttered, taking a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. He didn't exactly want to go to far without Sara at the moment either.
He never answered Keith's question. Mainly because he didn't know, tthough he was praying the answer to be yes.

Aria sighed. "You're my friend Sara..." she murmured. "Leo's not the only one concerned.." she turned, seeing that Leo was still standing a few paces away from the open door. She glanced back at Sara, seeing that she was dressed.
"Here, I'll get your bag." She said, tossing the bag over her shoulder. "Can you walk?" She asked, glancing up. Leo hadn't gona far, and was looking up over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Keith nodded, "I grabbed them" He nodded at the bags sitting in the back of the truck. He hovered anxiously by the door, looking from Leo to Aria. He wasn't sure what was going on really, but Leo looked about ready to snap again, Aria was looking stressed, not that he blamed her. He wasn't sure he could look at Sara, though he forced himself to. He sucked a breath in, staring at the girl. She was still beautiful, that would never change, but she looked broken, utterly destroyed.

Sara bit her tounge, she didn't want to yell at her friend.
"I know, I'm fine" She said, standing up, her leg hurt, but the pain thing made sense to her. She could control her pain, it was the one thing she was in control of. She sighed, walking towards the car, she had a noticable limp, but besides that, she looked fine, well, physically fine.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:08 am

Leo nodded, hearing Keith in some far off place behind him. He sighed in slight frustration, seeing Sara walking out on her own. What was Aria thinking? Pulling his bag tighter over his shoulder, Leo met Sara half way, taking her arm and drapping it over his shoulder.
"I thought you couldn't walk." he murmured, smirking lightly. Leo helped her towards the car, opening the back seat door and letting her climb in before doing so himself.

Aria stayed behind Sara, bitting her lip against the lip Sara was walking with. She didn't know what else to say, and so she stayed quiet. She pulled Sara's bag moreso onto her shoulder, closing the hotel room door behind her. She made a quick motion with her hand before pointing at the door, just a little think Milly had taught her to ward of evil. Hopefully, they wouldn't run into problems like these anymore. Aria preferred the monsters that tried to kill you, rather than take advantage.

Putting Sara's bag into the back, Aria sighed, sitting up front. She firgured Keith had the keys, since Leo was sitting in the back seat with Sara. She rubbed her forehead gently, the reality of what had just happened was still setting in on her. Aria still couldn't believe it. She flexed her fingers, cracking her knuckles and tightening the velcrow on her glove. Looking over at Keith, Aria gave a shrug. "Where's your map? I'll try to find another hotel..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:42 am

Sara shrugged. "Guess I was wrong" She murumred, though she believed a sigh of relief as Leo began to help her. She really was sore, well, a lot more then sore. She pulled herself into the back seat, sitting in the middle because she wanted to be wrapped in Leo's arms. She sighed, rubbing her eyes tiredly, and leaned against her boyfriend, well he was more then that, soul mate maybe. She yawned, wincing at the images that flashed in her mind, but she repressed them, not wanting to make a scene. She figured everyone already figured that she was ready to crack, which she was, but she was going to keep it together, at least until her and Leo were alone. She pressed against him, eyes shut, shaking lightly. She drifted to sleep, though her body continued to shudder, and she was stiff as a board.

Keith handed Aria the map, getting in the truck and sitting in the driver seat. He sighed, looking in the rearview mirror. Sara was asleep, well, she looked sort of asleep. He glanced at Aria, "Yea, a hotel would be good" He'd ask her what had happened when they were alone. He glanced at Aria, smiling brittly, wincing a bit as he checked n the rear view mirror again. He coudln't believe how worried he was about Sara. He sighed, he figured Leo would deal with it, but he couldn't help but worry. He knew Aria was just as worried as he was, if not more so. She was the first one to see Sara after all. He reached over, taking her hand and squeezing her hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:48 am

"Uh-huh..." Leo murmured, though he let it drop. He didn't want to get into the whole-needing to relax and heal ordeal just now. Seeing that Sara hadn't slid all the way across the seat, Leo immediantly drew her closer, letting her lay in his arms. He sighed, holding her tight, though not enough to be uncomfortable, as Keith started the truck. He stared out the window, glarring at the hotel for a moment before turning amber gold eyes back to Sara. His gaze softened a bit and he leaned down to kiss her forehead. She was shaking again, and more tense then Leo had ever seen her.
"Don't worry. Nothing like that'll happen again. I promise." He murmured, softly so that only she would hear him.

Aria nodded. She took Keith's map in trembling hands, unfolding it gently. She sighed, darting her eyes about, looking for a hotel that was far enough from the one they were presently leaving. Though she didn't want to trek back through the city.
"Here. There's a Holiday Inn just north. Still pretty close to the city. Take that brdige up ahead." Aria murmured. She smiled lightly as Keith took her hand and she squeezed his tightly for a moment. She looked at him, thankful. She needed that littlle reassurance.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:38 am

Sara cuddled against Leo, she felt relieved, just being with him. His voice soothed her, her hands tightening on his shirt for a moment. She yawned, half asleep, she couldn't fully fall asleep, not with the images in her mind. She was still tense, and she was shaking a bit, she doubted she would stop for a long time. The pain of falling out of a truck was nothing, nothing compared to this. She tried supress a sob, though more tears leaked from her eyes, pooling on his shirt. She might have cared, if she wasn't so bloody upset. She reached up with a shaking hand and brushed her tears away. She sighed, trying to force herself to calm down, but it was hard, really hard. She leaned against Leo, pressing her face back into his lap, shuddering lightly.

Keith smiled at Aria.
"Holiday Inn's are awesome, they have a water slide" Keith said, trying to smile at Aria. Leo was engrossed with Sara, Sara well, that wasn't even something worth mentioning. Following Aria's directions, he pulled into the lot and handed Aria his bank card. She knew his pin, so he didn't care.
"Two rooms" He told her, knowing Leo would want to just be with Sara, and he wasn't sure he could handle seeing her like that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:59 am

"Shhh..." Leo murmured. Seeing Sara so upset and crying was tearing him apart. He rubbed her shoulder gently, trying to be soothing and reassuring. He sighed, taking her hand and squeezing it gently. He kissed her forehead again before looking up as the truck slowed down.
"We're here." Leo murmured, keeping his arms wrapped around Sara as they stopped in the parking lot.

Aria nodded, taking Keith's car and disappearing into the lobby. She came back with two room keys, as Keith said. She handed one to Leo before he stepped out of the car, still cradling Sara in his arms like a child. Aria slung her bag over her shoulder and sighed. "We're on the thrid floor..." Aria murmured, grimacing at the thought of an elevator trip.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:06 pm

Sara was basically asleep again, just lying against Leo, to exahusted to do much more.
"Good" She muttered, hearing him talk. It was the first words she had said in awhile. She looked up at him, forcing herself up.
"Do you need me to walk?" She asked, smiling at him with a small sigh. She figured if he helped her, she could walk, she didn't want to be troublesome. She rubbed her eyes and glanced at the hotel.
"What floor are we on?" She asked, figuring Aria meant her and Keith, though maybe they were next door again.

Keith grimaced for Aria's sake, he knew his girlfriend hated elevators. He slipped out of the truck, grabbing the rest of the bags, including Sara and Leo's. He glanced up, "I've got your guys' stuff" He told Leo, smiling and looking at him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:32 pm

Leo shook his head. "No. I got you." He murmured. At the moment, he didn't want to let her go, and the fact that her leg was still sore only added to it. He glanced back at Keith with a nod of thanks before glancing at the key Aria had given him.
"I think we're on the thrid floor too..." he told Sara. He followed after Aria as she lead the way back into the tall hotel building.

"Yea, I tried to get close rooms..." Aria murmured, hitting the button for the elevator. She let Leo go in first with Sara and waited for Keith before walking in last. She pressed the thrid floor button and closed her eyes as the machine lerched into working mood. She forced herself to take deep breathes, but the ride seemed painfully long to her.

Hearing the ding, Aria bolted out the first chance she could, resting against the wall at the end of the hallway. Leo smirked, watching Aria before glancing at Keith. "Doesn't like elevators huh?" He murmured, stepping out with Sara and letting Aria lead the way again.
"You guys are three doors down I think.."Aria murmured, stopping at hers and Keith's room. Leo nodded, putting the key in Sara's hand.
"Unlock the door?" He asked, a bit of laughter in his voice. With the way he was holding her, it was awkwardly difficult to try and open the door.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:43 pm

Sara smiled in spite of her mood. Nothing felt as good as being wrapped in Leo's arms.
"Okay" She said, resting her head on his shoulder. She nodded at Aria, third floor, not bad, the hotel had like ten. She sighed, remembering Keith had said something about a waterslide and an indoor pool, maybe she'd go hot tubbing later. She wasn't sure if Leo would want her too, but it would be nice, provided he came with her. She didn't feel like being alone, at all.

Keith sighed, nodding and stepping inside the elevator and wrapping an arm around Sara.
He watched her bolt out of the elevator and glanced at Leo.
"Yupp, not the biggest fan" He said, handing Leo his and Sara's bags. He walked to his and Aria's room and pushed the door open, stepping inside.
"Wow" He said, arching an eyebrow, it was an awesome room, a really nice room. He looked at Aria.
"What do you think?"

Sara smiled, taking the key and unlocking the door. She looked around the room, smiling lightly. It was a nice room, one bed, a big bed though. She looked at Leo, "It's really nice" She murmured with a small grin. She stretched her arms around her head, eyeing a large jacuzzi in the corner. Maybe she wouldn't have to go down to the hot tub.
"Look?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:59 pm

Leo walked into the room, smiling lightly. He set Sara down on the plush huge bed before going back to the doorway for their bags. He sighed, setting them at the foot of the bed. He roamed around the room gently, walking to the window and pushing away the curtains. Hearing Sara, Leo glanced over to their porch like balcony and the small jacuzzi. He smiled and nodded.
"Sweet." He murmured before walking back over to the bed. He stood alongside the bed, not yet sitting down, leaning over Sara. Leo looked her over gently, brushing his fingers over her cheek, pushing her hair away from her face. He sighed, leaning down and kissing her forehead before her lips as well.

Aria blinked as she stepped inside. She let her bag fall from her shoulder and onto the floor. She took three steps into the room before whimpering and turning int Keith. She wrapped her arms around his neck, digging her face into her shoulder, shaking.
"How could they let that happen to her?" She sobbed, shaking her head and tightening her grip around Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:06 pm

Sara smiled at Leo, though when he kissed her she wrapped his arms around his neck. She pressed her face against his chest, she was really upset, still, but she was trying her best to mask it. She looked at him, her lower lip shaking a bit, warning that she was holding back all her emotions. She looked at him, her green eyes glassy and shiney. She wanted to apologize again, but she figured he'd flip. She knew she didn't need to apologzie, it wasn't her fault, but she felt like she should. She looked at him, rubbing her eyes with shaking hands.
"Gods" She cursed, she didn't know what to say, how to react. She still felt cold inside, dead, but Leo was helping her a bit. She looked at him, just leaning forward, hoping that her actions explained what she was thinking.

Keith wrapped his arms around her.
"I know Aria, gods, I know" He said, huggig her lightly. "Gods, I can't believe this. How could anyone let this happen to Sara? I mean, she's so sweet, innocent" He winced, he had a feeling he'd be having nightmares tonight if he managed to sleep.
"Gods, Aphrodite's going to be so pissed" he winced, rubbing his hands over her back, kissing her forhead. He let her just rest against him, holding her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next