Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:44 pm

Leo sighed. He kicked off his sneakers and slid onto the bed beside her. "Come here." He murmured softly, wrapping his arms around her tightly. He ran his fingers through her hair calmly, letting his heat slid into her.
He winced, realiIng how sore she was, and how badly she'd adjitated her leg. Leo sighed, holding her tightly. He knew she was still upset, and Leo had no problem with letting her cry. She had ever right to in his eyes.
"Its alright.." Leo murmured, kissing her forehead again gently.

Aria winced as tears whelled up in her eyes. This was so wrong, on so many levels. She kept her grip around him tight, pressing her face into his neck as the tears ran down her face. Her body trembled, and Aria shook her head.
"It isn't right. Sara did nothing wrong..." Aria studdered, shaking her head and digging her face into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Sara leaned against Leo, curling into his lap. She sighed, just leaning against him, trying to let him make her feel better. She closed her eyes, resting against him, trying to relax. It would be alright, one day, maybe. She just rested against Leo, not really talking anymore, exahusted. She was sore, her leg was throbbing, but that was fine, it was her mind that was the real enemy. She slowly slipped closer to sleep, though she dragged herself awake again.
"Can we go in the jacuzzi later?" She asked, she knew she sounded whiny, like a little kid, but her mind had sort of gone back to that stage, not in a bad sense, but almost to protect her from what had happened. She winced, pressing her face into Leo's chest again, more tears spilling over her eyes and staining his shirt. She sighed, "I love you" She murmrued tiredly, sleep scared her, that's when he had come, when she had been asleep.

Keith wrapped his arms around Aria tightly.
"I know, she didn't do anything wrong, that's what psycho's do Aria. They hurt people like Sara" He said, cuddling her and kissing her forhead. He sighed, Aria would probably go see Sara later, he could tell. Maybe he could talk to Leo then, Sara had killed the monster, but obviously the monster had been after more, Sara had been a side benifit.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Leo smiled lightly, watching Sara curl up against him. She looked so...Leo sighed, shaking his head. She was still beautiful in his eyes, no matter how battered and brusied she was. Leo ran his fingers through her hair as she shuddered and he pulled the blankets over her. He smirked at the tone her voice took, since that was the way he was sort of treating her.
"Maybe. If you're feeling up to it." He murmured, kissing her forehead gently. She'd been nodding off just a few seconds ago. "I love you too." He whispered, kissing her lips gently."Why don't you try to rest?" He asked quietly.

Aria shook her head. She knew what Keith was saying, but she still couldn't believe it. She coughed and sniffed, pulling her arms away from his neck. She rubbed the tears from her face which was blotchy and red. She nodded and sighed, looking down at her hands which were clenched in his shirt.
"I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks..." Aria murmured, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:23 pm

Sara smiled tiredly, though shuddered at the idea of sleep.
"It's scary" She admitted, "That's when-when he came" She admitted, burying her face against Leo. She knew he'd never let something like that happen to her again, but still, just the thought terrified her. She sighed, yawning and cuddling against him, her eyes flickering. "Don't leave" She said, yawning again, she figured she could sleep a bit, provided he stayed where he was. She needed to know he was close, it was peace of mind thing. Sighing, she slowly drifted off, leaning against him, wrapped in the blankets, and slowly passed out.

Keith sighed, nodding his head.
"I know" He murmured, rubbing her back. He doubted he'd sleep for awhile, not with obvious psychos running around, even if the one who attacked Sara was dust. He shuddered, "We need to find this clue and get out of here" He said, they all needed a change of scenery.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:57 pm

Leo breathed deeply against the anger that whelled up inside him. He tightened his arms around her, holding her tighter against his chest. His hands were close to burning, and Leo thanked his and Sara's parents specially for the fact that he couldn't brun Sara. He didn't feel that all the gods deserved his thanks, not after what had happened.
"Go to sleep Sara. I'm not leaving." Leo said, kissing her forehead gently. "Nothing will happen." He said, sighing as she slipped into a light sleep, which was better then anything. Closing his eyes, Leo took another deep breath. He wouldn't sleep, but Sara needed healing, and right now he needed to get the heat out of him.

Aria nodded. She glanced over her shoulder at the clock. It wasn't even four in the afternoon yet. "We could go look for it." She suggested. "Right now. I'm sure Leo and Sara wouldn't mind." She murmured. Aria needed something to do right now. Maybe if they found the clue, they'd run into monsters. Aria needed to pick a fight with something, badly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:56 pm

Sara felt Leo healing her, but she still was cold inside. She shifted, Sara always moved when she was asleep, it was a habit. She still cuddled close to Leo, never seeming to stray away from him. She sighed, finally coming to rest, using his chest as a pillow. She was still stiff, and occasionally teared up or shuddered, mainly when her nightmares emerged. She was mildly calmer, but it was easy to tell that she was sort of faking her whole, 'I'm alright' facade. She shifted again, hands spasming for a moment. In her head she heard raging, screaming. She could see a devestatingly beautiful woman standing in the middle of a semi circle. With a start she realized the woman looked identical to her, just older, not old, just more mature. She winced, it was her mother and she was screaming, but she couldn't make out what she was saying.

Keith nodded.
"If you want. I think we'll probably end up using these rooms for a night or two, for Leo and Sara's sake, but going to find the clue might be a good idea" He smiled half-heartedly.
"Shall we? I'll go tell Leo" he said, looking at her curiously. "You wanna come with?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Leo shifted, laying on his back and holding Sara against his side. He knew she would move around a lot, and this was the only way he could really sleep with her shifting about so much. He kept his arms around her, glancing over and finding the remote for the t.v. they had. He sighed, blinking a few times and grabbing the remote. He still had a few hours before sunset, but after all that had happened today, and the amount of heat he was pouring into Sara, Leo wouldn't be suprised if he passed out soon. He glanced down at Sara ever so often, well, every time she moved, making sure she was ok. He found a random show, put the volume down low and kept the remote on the bed. He took Sara's hands in his own, since it was the easiest way for him to heal her, and held her gently.

Aria nodded enthusiatically. She tightened her grip on her glove and pushed herself away enough to fix her shirt. She was still wearing the quarter sleeves, and decided to change. Being with Keith was easier for her then with Sara and Leo when it came to her scars. She pulled on a black tank top, sighing and pulling her hair up into a loose bun off her neck.
"Of course I'm coming with you." Aria said, eyes wide. "Need I remind you of the last clue? You won't survive withouth me." she grinned lightly, trying to keep her mind off of everything that had happened. Though, thinking about the fury attack wasn't any better...
"Sure." Aria murmured, cracking her knuckles once. She shoved the room key back in her pocket and took keith's hand gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:33 pm

Sara shifted a bit, though as her exahusted body dragged her deeper into sleep she eventually stopped moving altogether. She was facing Leo at this point, a few stray tears leaking down her cheeks occasionally, but the combonation of heat and exahustion was forcing her body to relax. She finally let her body relax, which was rather startling to see how stressed she had been. A small whimper escaped her as the intense fury of her dreams mounted, causing her to shudder a few times.

Keith laughed, "I know, I know" He said, "We don't have to keep bringing up my ultimate down falls" He teased, taking her hand. He walked towards Leo and Sara's room, knocking on the door before opening it. Leo hadn't locked it, which was fine by him.
"Hey" He said in a slightly choked voice. Sara was lying on the bed with him, wrapped in a blanket, maybe asleep? She was shaking lightly, and he could hear the occasional whimper coming from her. His hand tightened on Aria's for a moment, unsure of what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:57 pm

Aria chuckled. "Down fall? No pun intended?" she teased, letting him lead her down the hallway towards Leo and Sara's room. She sighed, rubbing her arm gently with her free hand, subconsciously traicing her thin white-gray scars. Aria frowned, seeing that the door was unlocked. She'd lock it on their way out.
Leo was laying on the bed, and for a moment, Aria didn't see Sara wrapped in the covers beside her. She felt Keith squeeze her hand and glanced at him for a moment a bit confused. Looking back at Leo, Aria saw the covers sort of twitch, and she realized that the twitch was Sara, shifting under the covers.

Leo blinked, looking up as Keith knocked on the door. He sat up a bit, but Sara didn't let him move too much. He frowned, she was starting to shudder more frequently, and it was starting to bother him. He brushed the tears away from her face as Keith and Aria walked in. Looking up, Leo gave a small nod.
"Hey."
"How is she?" Aria asked.
"Exhausted. If she won't admitt it..." Leo murmured. "What's up?" he asked, looking from Aria to Keith with a mildly curious and concerned look.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Keith sucked in another breath, Aria was shaking, though he didn't know with what emotion. Sighing, he glanced at Sara again.
"We're gonna go find this stupid clue man, that way we can get out of here sooner" He glanced at Sara as she shuddered, Leo was brushing something off of her face, and with a start he realized it was tears. Gods, how could someone, how could her mother have let this happen to someone so innocent? He squeezed Aria's hand again, he didn't know what she'd do if he let go. He glanced at Leo, "We'll be back in a bit, I have my phone" He said, demi-gods and cell phones never got along, but the group had agreed to carry them, just for this venture.

Sara was stunned by what she was seeing in her dreams. Though, strangely she couldn't hear what was being said. Her mother was raging at Zeus, well, beyond raging. The, sound suddenly kicked in.
"How could you let that happen to my daughter?" Aphrodite shrieked at Zeus. Even Ares, god of war flinched back.
"Aph-" Zeus tried to inturrupt, but flinched as she raged at him again.
"My daughter! Your brother, your disgusting pig of a brother let his hired help rape my daughter!" She raged, Zeus winced, looking desperately at the other gods. Hell hath no fury like that of woman, normally it was scorned, but in this case, it was Hell hath no fury like that of an angry mother.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Aria's heart lurched against her ribs. She sucked in a breath and pressed a hand to her chest, surpressing the urge to cough, and quickly making it look like she was brushing something off of her shirt. She gave Keith's hand another squeeze, realizing that her body was trembling and she had no control over it. Turning her eyes to Sara, Aria tensed and clenched her jaw. A wave of anger smacked into her, and Aria's grip on Keith tightened.

Leo looked from Keith to Aria as Keith explained the siutation. Normally, he wouldn't agree with it, but he really, really, wanted to get out of the city. Anything that would get them to olympus faster, would get them back to camp faster. And right now, Leo couldn't think of a better place to be. He nodded, fishing in his pocket hastingly for his phone. He checked the battery life and nodded, putting it next to the remote.
"Be careful." he said. Aria nodded, looking at Leo for a long moment then. The boy looked drained, beyond stressed and worried, and if it was possible, older. Much older, in that tired and worn out sort of way. Aria sighed deeply, giving Keith's hand a small tug, saying they should leave.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Keith felt Aria squeeze his hand and he glanced down at her as Leo checked his phone.
"We'll be fine, see you in a bit" He said, letting Aria tug him out of the room, once outside, the door safely shut and locked behind him, he leaned against the wall, breathing heavily.
"Damn" he breathed, shaking his head and sighing. He looked at Aria, eyes wide, horrified. "Gods, who could do that to someone?" He swore once he got a chance to talk to the gods, he didn't care if they killed him, he was yelling. He winced, hopefully Sara's mom was laying into them right now.

Sara twitched, wanting to clap her hands over her ears, but subconciously she knew it was useless. She winced, the battle in her mind raged on, getting more and more volitile. Hermes, Posiedon, Apollo, Hera, Ares and Hephestus were all on her mother's side, the others looked fairly undecided, but terrified. Hera was yelling along with Aphrodite, but she figured that was normal, Hera had a repuation for being like that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:53 pm

Aria was still trembling. Once they walked outside, Aria took a deep breath, as if she hadn't breathed at all while in the room. She screwed her eyes shut and rubbed her neck, craning it up towards the ceiling. She winced, shuddering as goosebumps broke over her skin.
"Oh they're fighting again..." Aria whimpered, wincing and cringing and rubbing her chest. Looking back at Keith, Aria's eyes were a stormy grey-green and she merely shook her head.
"I've never heard of anyone put the Gods doing things like that with mortals...or half-bloods." Aria said, sighing. She shook her head again and took his hand again. "Come on, let's go."

Leo sighed, slumping back into the bed as Keith closed the door shut and left. He closed his eyes for a moment, feeling a headache coming on as he continued to work his healing into Sara. Hopefully in the morning she wouldn't be so sore. Her leg was as healed as Leo could get it. She would have to start walking on it for the muscles to get back into a working fashion.
He looked back at Sara as she twitched again and frowned. He cupped her face with her hand, passing her fingers over her cheek and back through her hair. He brushed her hair away and frowned, catching a bit of red on her neck. Getting a better look at it caused anger to swell up in him again. Leo let out a heavy breath, resting his head against Sara's and shutting his eyes. Whoever had done this to Sara would be smart to stay away, because if Leo every saw them again, they would pay for what they'd done to her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:00 pm

Keith felt the familiar anticipation, "Fighting bad, Sara's mom's probably raging" He winced, hearing a thunder clap.
"C'mon, we gotta figure this out" He took her hand, wincing at how bad she was shaking. He had the keys, and he figured he'd be driving it was, well, it was safer. He strode towards the stairs, Aria and an elevator right now would be an awful idea. He glanced at her, "Any ideas of where to go?" He asked, wondering if she had gotten any clues or anything.

Sara twitched again, pressing herself closer to Leo in a vain attempt to stop the arguing.
"My daughter" Aphrodite raged, hurling what appeared to be a ball of light at Zeus. "And you let it happen, you disgust me" She screamed, causing everyone to jump. Posideon winced, glancing at his family, worried now. None of them had actually attacked one another, but Aphrodite looked beyond pissed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Aria grimanced, swallowing the bad taste in her mouth. She winced as thunder banged overhead. She took a deep breath, holding Keith's hand tighter as he lead her towards the stairs. She smiled thankfully, making sure to walk with him instead of walking ahead of him down the stairs.
"No idea..." she murmured, shaking her head gently. "I just know there's nothing in the Captial Building, the White House, The Senate house, of the House of Representative building." she said, grinning lightly. "I checked those places out on my own, first places I thought of when thinking Greek. Next would be the memorials; Lincoln, Jefferson...otherwise no idea."

Leo sighed, wrapping his arm tighter around Sara's back, holding her closer. "Shh..." he murmured, not really sure if she was awake enough to hear him or not. He glanced out the window at the setting sun and sighed. Resting back against the bed, Leo turned on his side, facing Sara, letting her burrow against his side gently. He winced, his head ache throbbing as thunder shook the building. "Are you serious?" he asked, looking back up at the window. He cursed, seeing the forming storm clouds not that far off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Keith nodded, "Let's try the Memorials then" He sighed, damn, why did the next clue have to be in a place with so many obvious greek things. Miami and Chicago had been easy, this, this was freaking ridiculous. He frowned, stretching and looking at the sky.
"We're gonna get rained on, poor Leo" He sincerly hoped the weather cleared tomorrow. He opened the truck door for Aria, before going to teh driver's side for himself. He didn't mind the rain, water was water after all, but he knew the stormy weather affected Leo's mood, and with everything going on, Leo probably didn't need this.

Sara's eyes flickered open, driven awake by the intesity of her dream. She winced, hearing Leo.
"Wass wrong?" She slurred tiredly, rubbing her eyes. Why couldn't she have just one night of undisturbed sleep? She looked at him worridly, flinching violently as she heard the thunder.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:26 am

Aria glanced over her shoulder at the hotel one last time before getting in the truck. She followed Keith's gaze towards the sky and scratched the back of her head. "Yea I know..." she murmured, shaing her head. Climbing into the truck, Aria sat back with a sigh, closing the door shut behind her.
"We never checked Lincoln's...maybe it's closer." Aria suggested. They had gotten there, and then they had had to leave.

Leo blinked. He looked down at Sara and gave a tight smile. "Nothing." he murmured, kissing her forehead gently. "You can go back to sleep." he said, tightening his grip around her a thunder rattled overhead again. He winced. Damn, that was where his headache had come from. He sighed, resting back against his pillow, staring somewhat listlessly at the t.v. screen. He wasn't even sure what wass playing anymore. He felt Sara flinch and he rubbed her back gently. "Sleep love, you're exhausted." Leo murmured, though he doubted she would now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:45 am

Keith nodded. "Sure thing" He chekced the map and managed to get into the right lane before he had to worry about it.
"Let's just hope its there, I'm getting really fed up with all this searching" He said with a small frown. He glanced up, seeing the parking for the monument.
"We're here" He said, pulling into the parking lot, despite the weather the place was packed. He glanced at Aria, reaching over and squeezing her hand for a moment, before hopping out and locking the doors. He stretched, staring up at the place. Greek architecture screamed at him, which was a bit reassuring.

Sara winced, nodding, "I know I'm sleepy, but my dreams suck" She told him, lying against his chest as he rubbed her back.
"They're fighting again, my mom, Zeus. She attacked him" She murmured, her voice softer then a whisper, but she knew Leo would hear her. She sighed, kissing his cheek before resting down again. She yawned, rubbing her eyes, and cuddling against him again. She needed to sleep, but her dreams freaked her out to much.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Aria sighed, settling back as Keith drove on. "I know.." she murmured. She still felt like Olympus would end up being somewhere in New York, but this was the only way to make sure. Plus, New York was huge, so hopefully the clue if anything would narrow things down. She opened her eyes as the motion of the truck slowed down. She glanced at Keith as he took her hand and squeezed it. Why did he keep doing that? Not that she minded...
Stepping out of the truck, Aria tightened her grip on her glove as they walked towards the monument. It was late in the after noon, maybe two or so hours before sunset. Hopefully, they could get back before then.
"If anything happens, for the love of the Gods remember you're trident this time.." Aria muttered, walking close to him through the crowd.

Leo continued to rub her back gently. "I firgured. It just started storming a few minutes ago.." he murmured, rubbing his forehead gently. He sighed, sitting up enough to take off his shirt, not minding to sleep in his jeans for now. He lay back down, gathering Sara back in his arms as he lay on his back, letting her use his chest as a pillow again.
"Don't worry about it." he murmured, kissing the top of her head as she rested back against him. He closed his eyes for a moment, wincing each time lightening cracked and thunder followed. It still soudned off in the distance, but it was getting closer.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:01 pm

Keith rolled his eyes.
"Alright mom" He teased lightly, taking her hand, the ungloved one, heading towards the monument.
"Hopefully the storm scares people off, or else we're hiding in the bathroom till closing" He said, shaking his head and sighing. He glanced up, he had never been here before, before he had learned what he was, he had never been out of his small town. He sighed, looking around, he didn't care to admit any of that, all his friends seemed fairly traveled. Sara had been to Europe a few times apparently, her dad was a huge lawyer or CEO or something, and apparently they traveled. He looked at Aria, she had said she had been a few places, but he had never pressed her, and he had never talk to Leo about stuff like that.

Sara chuckled as Leo removed his shirt. She was to tired to really think about what had happened. Sighing, she rested against him contently, feeling him wince with each lighting or thunder strike. Sighing again, she realized she was still in her new jeans and hoodie. She shrugged, she didn't feel like changing, though she'd regret the jeans in the morning.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:16 pm

Aria flexed her fingers gently. She glanced around, taking in as much as she could at once. Glancing at the lights that illuminated the place, Aria found camears at each one. She flexed her gloved hand again, willing her sword to stay in place as Keith took her other hand.
"Maybe..." Aria said, though she wasn't exactly paying attention to him. Her mind was reeling, and it was clear she was coming up with something snickey..and probably illegal. "Only three gaurds.." she murmured, chewing her lip thoughtfully, keeping pace with Keith. "Eight camears though..that'll be tougher to get rid of..." Aria sighed, glancing over her shoulder for a moment.

Leo opened his eyes, rubbing them gently before letting his hand fall back to Sara. He glanced down at her for a moment, stroking her hair gently.
"You ok?" he murmured, meaning beside everything else. He knew it was a broad question and sighed. "I mean like, do you need anything?" She hadn't eaten all day, though right now that was understandable so he wasn't going to press her. But it was almost sun set. He could always help her into the bathroom if she wanted to shower or change.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:23 pm

Keith glanced at Aria, frowning.
"What?" He asked, looking around, careful not to bump into anyone. He sighed, looking around and smiling curiously, trying to look like the average tourist. He fingered his necklace absentmindedly, looking around again. He wondered what Aria was going on about, he just let her ramble, knowing she'd explain eventually.

Sara sighed, "I might shower later, but don't worry about it, I can manage to get to the washroom" She said, letting him hold her for the time being. She sighed, yawning again and looking at him with a small grin.
"Besides the emotional stuff, I'm fine" She said with a small sigh and nestled into his chest.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:40 pm

Aria pulled her hand away from Keith to fix her hair. She pulled it out of the bun and redid it in a ponytail. "You wouldn't happen to have a lighter would you?" she murmured quietly, letting her hands drop down to her side then. She double checked her pockets with a frown. She'd left her pocket knife at the hotel..she'd have to use her sword then. Bitting her lip, Aria glanced back at the gaurds and the amount of people that were still roaming about the memorial, wanting to get in as much as they could before nightfall.
Aria looked up at Lincoln with a small smirk. She walked over to the statue, genuially curious at the moment. That and she needed to stall for a little while, there were too many people at the moment. "Whoa, soild marble...nice.." Aria said to herself as a large group walked out. She looked at Keith again. "Lighter or no?"

Leo nodded gently. He was alright with letting Sara walk on her own now, since he had healed her somewhat completely. He hugged her tighter as she nestled herself closer and sighed.
"I don't expect the emotional stuff to be anywhere near ok right now.." Leo told her gently, resting his chin on the top of her head for a moment. He brushed her hair back enough to sit up and kiss her forehead before laying back down.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Keith sighed, digging in his pockets for a moment.
"Yea, I got a lighter" He said, he glanced up, noticing she had moved away. Frowning, he followed behind her, rolling his eyes at her question.
"Yes" He said, handing her the small, black bic lighter. He glanced up at the statue, looking impressed.
"Wow" He murmured softly, shaking his head for a moment, suprised. He looked at her, "What do you need my lighter for?" He sighed, mildy relieved she hadn't asked him where he had gotten a lighter. He had used to smoke, mainly just to piss off his mom, but he had quit years ago.

Sara smiled, "I don't expect the emotional stuff to be alright either" She admitted, sighing and cuddling against him.
"You can go to sleep though" She said, glancing up surpised as she saw the sun setting already. She frowned, was this awful day already becoming to an end?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:59 pm

Aria grinned. Instinct told her to reach for her shoulder bag, but Aria realized she had left it in the hotel. She cursed quietly, mentally reminding herself to chuck the box of cigerates out of her bag once they got back. Keith would probably flip if he found out. {{totally had the same idea on that one btw xD}}
"To black out the camera's. Thankfully no two point towards one another." Aria said, glancing up and around at the different ones posted in certain spots, usually in high corners. "Hold the flame to the glass and it goes black." she murmured. "And if I get enough speed, I can get up into the corner for a bit..." Aria said, rolling her shoulders gently and shifting the weight from one foot to the other. She grinned slyly at him and shook her head.
"Don't ask." she warned before disappearing from sight. She took out the four that were in less crowded areas. Those wouldn't be noticed too soon. "Four down, four to go.." Aria murmured as she passed Keith.
Once she had them all blacked out, Aria handed Keith back his lighter. "Now watch the magic..." Aria whispered, pointing towards the head gaurd. He spoke into his walkie talkie before nodding to the others and walking off. "And just like that, the mice can play." Aria said, tugging Keith behind the red line of the Lincoln Statue. "Look for anything suspcious..."

"Yea, I'm probably gonna knock out soon." Leo said, laughing quetly to himself. He rubbed his forehead. As the sun set, his headache grew a bit worse, but so far it was't unbareable. He sighed, pulling the covers over himself and rolling over to turn off the light. The televison was still on though, so the room wasn't completely black.
"If you need me for anything you can wake me up alright?" Leo murmured. He didn't want her to feel like he absouletly needed to sleep, for her, he'd stay up all night if he had to. It didn't matter much to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next