Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Keith sighed, touching his pocket were his own box of cigaretts were. His mother's drinking had made him never want to drink, but he needed a vice, and well, hell, this was it. He glanced at Aria, nodding and watching her zip off. He jumped a bit as she spoke and whirled around, absentmindedly searching for her.
"Hm" He said, letting her drag him towards the statue.
"Suspicious stuff it is" He murmured, glancing around, searching. He sighed, nothing, so far. He looked up, wondering where Aria had gotten to, she moved entirely to fast. He touched his pocket, she'd probably kill him if he found out, even though he had quit, well, sort off.

Sara smiled.
"I know Leo, I'll be fine for right now" She said, a hot bath would do her some good. She sighed, sitting up and pulling the blankets over him lovingly. She kissed his forhead, flicked the TV off and disappeared into the washroom, she stepped inside and turned the water on, filling it with some bubbles in the process.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:20 pm

Aria glanced around, running her gloved hand over the white marble for good measures. She walked in the opposite direction as Keith. The statue was massive. Aria could sit on Keith's shoulder she still wouldn't be able to reach the arm rest of Lincoln's chair. She sighed, ducking around to the back of the chair. Ah ha...here, there wasn't much of a gap betweent the wall and the chair. Still it would be difficult to climb up.
"I got nothing..." Aria said, shaking her head gently.

Leo sighed. "If you say so." he murmured tiredly. He smirked as she pulled the blankets over him, practically tucking him in for the night.
"Night Mom." Leo teased, closing his eyes and resting his arm behind his head as she slipped away from him. He rolled his eyes, flickering the t.v. back on once he heard the water running in the bathroom. He watched the end of the movie ebfore falling asleep to the music playing in the credits.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:27 pm

Keith sighed, "Absolutely nothing" He agreed, looking around.
"But this place is practically screaming 'greek' at me" He said, something told him they had the right place. He looked at Alayna, looking the statue over, "Maybe it's not the statue, this entire place is greek architecture, maybe it's a pillar or something" He suggested, though he didn't sound to sure. He shoved his hands roughly in his pockets, waiting to see what she had to say.

Sara smirked, "Don't be an ass" She teased. Stretching out, she sank into the hot water, laughing as she heard the TV flick back on. She sighed, thankful for the bubbles, which always relaxed her. She rubbed a wet hand over his face, trying to sooth her still frazzled nerves.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:39 pm

Aria frowned. He had a point there. Lincoln was anything but Greek. But the whole building in general was something else entirely.
"Good point.." she murmured. She sighed, taking his hand and practically pulling him along with her as she zipped out from behind the statue.
"Whoa." she said, holding her head once they were safe in another section of the memorial across the room. "Oi, I didn't think I could do that." Aria said, wincing. She'd just covered the distance of half a baseball feild in under three seconds with Keith. And she felt like she'd been hit by a train.
"Ok...note to self...only in life or death scenerios..." Aria murmured, leaning against a pillar to cause the room from spining. She blinked a few times, still holding her head.
"So we just have to look around in general this time.." Aria said. She'd firgured since their last stop had been with statues, this would be the same way.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:47 pm

"Oh gods" Keith cursed, staggering a bit.
"Never, do that again" He breathed, shaking his head and sighing. He felt sick, "Seriously' He looked around, nodding.
"Just look around in general" He agreed, trying to get ahold of himself. His head was spinning, and he literally felt like he was going to throw up. He rubbed his head, staggering a bit more before finally getting a hold of himself.
"Never again"

Sara sighed, emerging from the bath, wrapping a towel around herself and sighing. She looked at Leo as he slept on the bed and a small smile came on her lips. He looked so relaxed, she wished she could sleep like that. She pulled her PJ shorts and a tank top. She slid into the bed next to him, manuvering his had so it was resting on her stomach. She flicked through the TV channels, no longer sleepy.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:00 pm

Aria couldn't help but laugh as Keith stumbled and staggered. He looked like he had had one too many to drink.
"Sorry." she laughed, still leaning back against the massive pillar. Aria took a deep breath, rubbing her forehead gently before sitting up and strecthing. "I didn't think I could actually do that.." Aria murmured, glancing back at where they had been standing. She sighed and frowned as she looked back around where they were standing. A thought hit her then.
"How many Gods on Olympus? Twelve...?" she asked quietly. Stepping back out into the middle wing, Aria counted. Eight in the front...three on the inside right...Aria glanced behind them. Four on this side.
"Look at one of these pillars..there's one too many..." Aria murmured quietly.

Leo rolled over in his sleep as Sara came back to sit with him. He wrapped his arm around her comfortably, almost as if she were a pillow, though he wasn't pressing against her at all. He could distantly hear the t.v. channels changing, but he was so closed to passed out he couldn't bring himself to waking up. Sighing, Leo brought Sara closer before falling into the deep sleep as the last rays of sunlight disappeared from the sky.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Keith took a deep breath, gods he needed something so smoke. He shook his head, looking at Aria, watching her count and nodded.
"So let's look at the last one" He said, smiling at her and hading towards the pillar. He sighed, shaking his head and smiling. He walked over, examining the pillar.
"Aria, come here, climb on my shoulders" He said, bending down so she could clamber up. He winced as he felt something fall out of his pocket, turning, he tried to grab at it.

Sara chuckled, smiling as Leo wrapped around her, using her as pillow. She looked at him, bending to kiss his forhead lightly. She ran her fingers through his hair, letting him cuddle closer to her. She knew he was just as emotionally strung out as she was. She leaned down, kissing him again, and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Aria glanced up as Keith caught her attention. "Huh? Find something?" she asked, slipping over to him. She rolled her lips in as she climbed up onto his shoulders. "Whoa.." she murmured, steadying herself on his shoulders and resting her arms against the pillar for balance. Aria glanced over her shoulder as people started to file out. Good thing there were off in a semi-secluded part, otherwise this would look pretty werid.
Aria's head snapped at the sound of something falling to the floor. Her eyes went wide as she saw the pack on the floor. He had the better one too..."You little bastard, you've been holding out on me." Aria murmured, shaking her head. Go firgure.
"What am I looking for?" Aria asked, wanting to change the subject before Keith asked questions. She'd swipe one from him later.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:57 pm

"Woah, what?" Keith jerked, trying to look up at her.
"Holding out on you?" He frowned at her subject change and sighed.
"I dunno, I thought I saw something written up there, so maybe you can see it better" He had jammed the pack back in his pocket. She was explaing her statement later, and if she smoked, so help her, he was not giving her any of his. He smirked, gods, he was still trying to quit, but damn, it was hard. Though, he had to admit it was easier now that he wasn't at home. But certain things, like what had happened with Sara, or when he and Aria had been fighting constantly made him need one.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:12 pm

"No, you'd better be holding onto me." Aria said, sucking in a breath as Keith jerked around. "Stay still!" she hissed, nearly loosing her balance on his shoulders. She sighed, reaching up and feeling along the pillar for any words chipped in or writting. She frowned, her fingers brushing against something, though she was leaning more to the left then she'd like.
"Move over a bit?" Aria murmured, frowning at the words. "It can't be this easy..." Aria said, feeling the way the words were carved. It was definatly Greek...
"Its Greek. I can't make out the words though..." Aria said, frowning then, hearing her voice echo. "Ok, is it me, or did it just get mad quiet in here?" Aria asked, dropping her voice level down so it wouldn't echo back to them again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:15 pm

"I am holding onto you, sheesh" Keith snapped, shifting around and standing up a bit straighter. Sighing, he glanced around, careful not to move her to much.
"Oh, akward" He said, realizing no one was here.
"I think it's closed. Keep looking" He grumbled, trying to turn her attention back to the statue.
"You know, after this you have some serious explaing to do" He grumbled, shaking his head a bit, careful not to dislodge her at all. He frowned, it was creepy quiet in here, but not bad quiet, just, closed quiet.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:22 pm

Aria sighed. This was gonna be one of those nights that she was all to familiar with. Part of her had hoped those nights were long gone. Aria glanced over her shoulder and shuddered.
"Never a good sign." she murmured, turning her attention back to the pillar in front of them. "Hang on a second..." her fingers fell into a niche and when she pressed, a peice of the marble actually fell aside.
"Ah see, this was what I was expecting..." Aria murmured. She reached her hand into the small dark space, feeling around for anything else. Maybe another latch or button.
"Shit!" Aria hissed, pricking her finger on something. "Son of a.." Aria sucked on her bleeding finger for a moment, hearing something click in the pillar, something mechanic definatly at work. "Um...maybe I should get down now?" Aria murmured, hearing the clicks work all the way down to the floor, though she had no idea what was going to happen. Aria wrapped her bleeding finger in the bottom of her shirt, wincing as it throbbed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Keith sighed, but nodded. He heard something click and glanced up, "What was that?" He asked, wincing at her comment. Quickly he flipped her down, setting her on her feet in front of him. He took her finger, wiping the blood away and putting a bandage on it, one Leo had given him.
"There" He smiled, though he looked back at the pillar nervously. Suddenly the floor beneath them gave way, and both demigods went plummeting into the ground.
"Sh-" Keith caught off gaurd and wincing as he smashed into the ground, concrete, below.
"Stupid gods be damned caves" He hissed, not caring who heard.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:44 pm

Aria smiled lightly as Keith wrapped her finger in a bandage. It still throbbed. "I dunno. Pricked my finger on something..." she said, glancing back up at the pillar as she massaged her palm gently. She heard the last final click, and looked up at Keith before the floor gave way. Aria was sure how long they were falling in the darkness, or if she screamed before she slammed into concrete.
Aria wanted to breathe, but the air caught in her throat. She cringed, managing to roll over, her body stock still before feeling worked it's way back through her. Aria gasped then, letting out a string of curses, screwing her eyes shut and clutching her bad shoulder.

Anger fueled her, and before she knew it, Aria had her sword out. The celesital bronze hummed and glowed in the darkness, reassuring Aria immensly. Bad enough they were in another underground cave. Still laying on her stomach, Aria slammed the hilt of her sword into the concrete, leaving a nicely chipped dent and pushing herself up. "Flipping.." Aria hissed, hearing her shoulder grind back into place.
"Where the hell are we?" Aria asked, pain in her voice as she tried to look around. The glow of her sword only reached far enough around that she could see Keith clearly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Keith staggered a bit, wiping blood off of his forhad.
"Son of a-" He cut off, looking around. He couldn't see anything. Reaching back in his pocket, he pulled his lighter out, lighting it for a moment to try and get his bearings.
"I'd say we're under the memorial" He reponded, limping his way over to her. He felt like he had been hit by a truck, again.

He made his way over to her, wrapping his arms around her and kissed her cheeks, hoping to calm her a bit.
"Just relax, all the other clues have been in caves, this is a good sign" He said, hugging her lightly, knowing her shoulder was probably all screwed up.
"Come on, let's find the clue and get out of here" He reached down, snagging what looked like a shell off of the ground.
"Water" He breathed, smiling happily, as long as he had water, he would be fine, and he could help them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:00 pm

Aria sucked in a breath, forcing herself into a sitting postion. Pain shot through her shoulder, and she was so glad it wasn't her sword arm. Blinking furiously to force her eyes to adjust, Aria tried to keep her breathing leveled. She heard the click of Keith's lighter and sighed. That combined with the soft glow of her sword was enough to keep her afloat in the sea of insanity that was starting to drown her.

Aria swallowed hard as Keith came over to her. She wrapped her sword arm around him for a moment before pulling away. "Are you alright?" she asked before standing up with his help. She looked around, reaching out hesitantly. She didn't hit anything, and knowing that, she forced herself to think that this cave was huge and spacious. Elsewise her claustophobia would take over.

"Water?" Aria muttered, glancing over at Keith. She eyes the shell in his hand for a moment and frowned. "Well, we are close to the coast. Just don't go swimming in any pools of water down here..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Keith sighed, holding Aria against him, knowing she had really bad clasuterphobia, thankfully he didn't.
"I won't go swimming, but by the sound of it, my dad straightened out the spirits, I don't think they'll be bothering me for a really long time" He said with a small grin.
"But if it makes you feel any better, I won't go in any pools of water, much" He said with a small grin.

He glanced around, "Where is Sara when you need her?" he grumbled, her balls of light would have come in so handy right now.
"Come on" He took her hand, leading her through the rubble. "Well, this is gonna be fun to explain" He hissed, shaking his head and finally getting to the far wall.
"Looks like three main passages" He said, shaking his head. "So, now we just have to figure out which one to go down"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Aria swallowed as Keith's arm came around her. That sort of made her felt a bit more incased, but she fought it back for as long as she could. Once they were through the rubble, Aria simply took his hand, wincing as she forced her fingers to lace with his. Her sword was still in her right hand, but her left shoulder was still party dislocated.
"Ok, first though, think you can knock my shoulder back in place?" Aria asked, half pleading. Her grip tightened on her sword, and the sword pulsated a bit, shinning a tad brighter reassuringly. Aria smiled, though her breathing was coming in shorter gasps right now.

Looking around, Aria squinted, trying to see the three passageways Keith was talking about. She swallowed, feeling sweat roll down the side of her face. "Shit it's hot down here.." Aria grummbled, passing her forarm over her forehead and taking a deep shaky breath.
"Um..." Aria closed her eyes, forcing herself to breathe again. "Third one." Aria said, sounding a bit more confident this time. "Lucky number for demi-gods..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:20 pm

Keith sighed, "Sure" He said, smiling reassuringly and facing her. Taking hold of her arm, he sighed, "This is gonna hurt" He warned, jerking suddenly and effortlessly popping her partially dislocated shoulder in.
"There" He smiled, knowing he had done it right, it was pretty easy considering he had done it a few times before. He glanced around, "Three it is" He said, it wasn't hot down here to him. He looked down at the tunnel, nothing felt wrong, which was usally a good sign. Absentmindedly he clenced his hands, feeling the water just below him. He could practically feel the sea breeze on his face, which was reassuring to him.

"I don't think it's that hot" He admitted, smiling at her. He stretched, taking her hand again. He looked around, searching for any signs in the cave.
"Sara and Leo found the last two clues, did they explain how?" He asked, looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:27 pm

Aria had slipped her glove off, using the leather as something to bite down on as Keith slid her shoulder back in place. Her knees nearly buckled beneath her, and she whined, breathing heavily as her shoulder throbbing with her rapid pusle. The pain wasn't sharp anymore, so that was something she could at least deal with. Putting her glove back on, Aria picked up her sword from the ground and let Keith lead her down the passage way.

She blinked a few times, feeling another wave of heat hit her as her heart race jumped again and every sore part of her throbbed. Aria groaned, falling against Keith a bit as she walked. "Are you serious?" she panted, how was he not sweating? She was dying of heat right now. Aria blinked, thinking about his question before shaking her head.
"Nope. Just know they were in caves..." Aria said, short on her breath again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Keith winced, she looked like she were in a lot of pain, which sucked. He hugged her lightly, releasing her fairly fast, knowing she had a phobia. He sighed, looking around and frowning.
"How helpful" He grumbled, looking around and smirking.
"Do you wanna cool off?" He asked, the water was so close, he could practically taste the salt. He looked over at her, blue eyes twinkling playfully. He looked over at her, rubbing a hand over his face, still looking around for the clue.

Sara winced, rolling onto her side, whimpering.
"Oh damn" She said, rubbing her head. Her dreams were awful, a combonation of screaming gods and the feeling of that damn monsters slimey hands all over her. She rubbed her eyes, feeling a fresh wave of tears, and slid out of bed, walking over to the washroom. She washed her face, trying to calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Aria sighed, listening to their footsteps against the ground as they walked, pretty much aimlessly down the dark and damp halway. "Damn it's gonna end up leading us out to the harbor.." she muttered, rubbing her forehead again.
Glancing at Keith, Aria frowned. "What?" she asked, confused. How could she cool off right now in this dank dark place? For some reason though, she was wary about the look in his eyes...though her curiouisty peaked at the same time. "Uh.." Aria grimaced, too much was going on in her mind and body right now for her to function right now. She kept her bad arm pressed to her chest, not wanting to screw her shoulder up any more then it already was.
"See anything that could possibly be the clue?" Aria asked. "Or a way out? Either one..."

Leo shifted, feeling Sara move around. His exhausted mind thought nothing of it, since she always moved around in her sleep, and he had gotten used to that fact already. But then she was gone...Leo wasn't sure if he was dreaming it or not, but suddenly the dream he had been ignoring about his father listening to everyone else bicker changed. He could hear Sara crying and screaming, someone laughing, setting Leo's blood boiling.
Leo julted awake, the ringing of laughter still in his ears. Then another sound came to him. Running water. He blinked and glanced over at the bathroom. The light was on. The bed beside him was empty. Leo sighed, putting two and two together. Sara was just in the bathroom...Leo fell back against his pillow in relief.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Keith sighed, rolling his eyes at her.
"We can't leave until we find a clue, you can go back if you want, I'll keep looking" He really had no qualms about being down here. He sighed, "Leo's gonna have to heal that shoulder for you" He siad with a small sigh. He glanced around, "Hm, bright light over there' He pointed out, "Wanna go take a look?' He asked, smiling curiously.

Sara walked back into the bedroom. "Hey" She said, seeing him awake. He looked stressed, well, a combonation of stressed and relieved. She walked over to the bed, sitting with him and smiling. She pulled the blankets around the two of them, cuddling against him with a small sigh of contentment. She missed him, just even being in the washroom had been nerve wracking.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:52 pm

"I'm not leaving you." Aria said stubbornly, shaking her head and swallowing down a heavy dose of anxiety. She took a deep breath, grimacing at her shoulder. "If he's up to it..." Aria murmured. Her head shot up at the mention of a light. "Oh Gods yes..." Aria breathed, moving as quickly as her body would let her over towards the light at the end of the hallway.

"Hey.." Leo murmured, sighing as Sara came back to sit with him. He wrapped his arms around her instantly. "You ok?" He murmured, holding her close but letting her be comfortable. He wasn't sure if she'd lay down to sleep with him just yet, though he half hoped she'd at least stay with him. Exhaustion and sleep tugged at his mind but Leo pushed it aside weakly.
"Still can't sleep?" Leo murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Keith sighed, watching Aria take off towards the light.
"Aria" He grumbled, catching up with her and sighing. He caught up with her, looking around and sighing. He stepped into the lgiht, "Jeeze" He said, shading his eyes the room was incredibly bright.
"Hello children" A voice said, causing Keith to look around. "Hello?" Keith asked, suddenly the light was gone and a gorgeous woman stood in fromt of them.
"Ap-" He cut off, rubbing his eyes, Sara's mom?
"Yes, Keith, it's me, Aria" She nodded at the girl. "By now you know what has happened to my daughter" Her voice became hard, dangerous. "So, I'm defying Zeus and giving you the answer to the clue, and telling you were Olympus is" She said, handing Aria a rolled up scroll.
"Give this to Sara" She said, handing Keith a small box.

Sara sighed, "I'm fine, nightmares" She said, letting him cuddle against her, she kept running her fingers soothingly through his hair.
"No, not really" She said, seeing how tired he was. "Leo, go back to sleep" She said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next