Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:54 am

Keith tossed lightly as Aria came into his room. He sighed, cuddling back against her. He hadn't expacted her to come back, subconciously of course. His concious mind was passed right out. Sighing, he snaked a long arm around the girl beside him, pulling her lightly against his chest. He loved the feeling of Aria pressed against him, it made him feel safe, secure, it was nice. Sighing, he relaxed once she was snuggled loosely against him. Despite being asleep, Keith was very much aware of what was going on with Aria. It was a habit he had developed when living with his mom. Mainly just to protect himself, though it did come in handy at times. Sighing comfortably, he relaxed into the water bed, enjoying the feeling of basically sleeping on water.

Sara shifted in bed, tossing and nearly falling out. She felt sort of lonely without Leo, and had had a hard time falling asleep without him. She was asleep now, just barely, tossing again, she groaned in annoyance as she smacked her head straight into a bed post.
"Damn it" She groaned, rubbing her head, already feeling the bump under her fingers.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Aria opened her eyes as Keith's arm came around her. She gasped, looking up at his face as he pulled her closer. Had she woke him up? He still looked like he was sleeping...Aria grinned and rested her head lightly against Keith's chest.
She felt better in his arms. She wasn't sure if it was just in her head, or not, but the images dyed away, and Aria was able to sleep.

Leo stood up, looking around confused for a moment. Where was everyone? He sighed, rubbing his forehead and walking back into his and Sara's room. He frowned, seeing her awake this earlier couldn't be good. Espically since she had probably been up late watching movies.
"Hey..." Leo murmured, walking over to her and wrapping his arms around her. He kissed her forehead gently, sitting next to her on the bed.
"What are you doing up so early?" Leo asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Sara glanced up as Leo came in.
"Hey" She said, still rubbing her head. "I didn't mean to be awake this early, I smacked my head" She nodded at the bed posts, still rubbing her head lightly.
"Sun up? I felt like I just went to bed" She grumbled, flopping back against the pillows and managing to smack the back of her head on the headboard. Hissing in pain, her eyes flickered, almost like she were about to pass out. She sighed, barely awake now, her head was throbbing, and all she wanted to do was sleep.
"I think-I, concussion" She stumbled over her words, eyes flickering again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:29 pm

Leo raised an eye brow in questioning. "Its really early. Sun's barely up. I don't even think it's six yet- Gods Sara!"
Leo crossed the distance between him and her in a few steps as Sara managed to smack her head against the wooden frame again. He shook his head, holding her neck and forcing her to face him.
"Sara you clutz." Leo murmured, letting his heat flow into her. He felt the concussion in the back of her head and wince, chipping away at it gently until it was gone.
Shaking his head, Leo pulled his hand from her neck, kissing her forehead gently. She was such a clutz sometimes. Sara was the only person he knew that could manage a concussion before sunup.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Sara groaned, but allowed Leo to heal her, which was nice.
"Thanks, and yes, I told you I was a clutz when you signed up for being my boyfriend" She mumbled, tugging on him lightly until he was lying with her.
"Cuddle with me?" She asked, curling in his arms as she tried to slip back into sleep. She had a light headache, which was normal for her, so she was able to ignore it relatively well.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:07 pm

"Yea yea yea." Leo murmured, shaking his head gently. He ran his fingers over her face gently, pushing her hair back.
He chuckled quietly as she tugged on him. Leo nodded, slidding over her and laying down on the bed beside her. He sighed and wrapped his arms around Sara, pulling her against his side gently.
"Yes your highness." Leo teased, chuckling and kissing her forehead softly.

Aria's body shuddered and it woke her up as her movement virbrated through the water bed. She sat up quickly, snapping out of Keith's arms in the process. She rocked on the water, feeling queasy and slipping out of the bed quickly. She braced herself against the wall beside the bed, breathing heavy and trying to keep herself from getting skin.
Her body was still shaking and she squinted, realizing the sun was streaking in through the window. Aria growled, rubbing her eyes and running her fingers through her hair with shaking hands. Aria blinked, her dream leaving her instantly and she growled, upset and confused as to why.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Sara laughed, "Your highness?" She grumbled sleepily, though she sighed contently as Leo pulled her against him.
"Mmmm, we need a vacation" She said with a smal, tired chuckle. Going back to camp would feel like a vacation, easily. She sighed, rubbing at her eyes and curling in Leo's arms again, sighing contently. She always felt so nice being with him, she had missed him sleeping alone.

Keith jerked a bit, feeling Aria staggering from the bed. Frowning, he rubbed at his face, had he been dreaming? He sighed, shaking his head and flopping back against the pillow, to tired to actually think straight.

Matt looked up, realizing he was sleeping on the living room floor. Frowning he stood up, staggering his way into the room he had designated for himself.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Leo rolled his eyes, but kept his arms around Sara. He sighed, closing his eyes for a moment and letting his heat slip into her. She was probably still sore, but at this point, his heat reacted to the touch of Sara's skin.
"Vacation.." Leo mused, nodding in agreement and laughing as Sara curled up back around him.

Aria was still panting and she sucked in a breath as Keith sitrred. She held her breath for a moment and watched him fearful that he would wake up. As soon as he layed back and still again, Aria zoomed out of the room. She changed quickly, needing something to do. She pulled on jeans, a white tank top and a green long sleeved shirt, not caring that it was the first day of summer. She pulled her hair up into a tight ponytail, laced her sneakers and pulled on her glove.
Zipping her bag closed, Aria pulled it over her shoulder and walked out into living room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Sara sighed, nodding her head comfortably and pressing her face into his chest.
"Hmmm, Mexico? I could spend a few days lying on the beach at a resort? Not having to worry about anything" She laughed softly, cuddling against Leo, the idea was tempting, incredibly tempting, but she really doubted it'd happen.
"Dreams" she mumbled, not really making any sense with how tired she was. She sighed, rolling onto her side, still a bit sore, especially her leg and certain other areas, but it was definately managable now.

Keith sighed, shifting a bit and rolling. The bed shifted under him, dumping the tall teenager on the floor.
"Urgh" he hissed, instead of getting up he jerked a blanket off of the bed and wrapped himself in it, basically sleeping on the floor at this point.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:56 pm

"Mexico?" Leo asked quietly, smiling. He sat up more, making sure to keep his arms wrapped around her, along with the blankets. Anything to keep her comfortable. She was probably tired too.
"How long were you guys up watching movies?" Leo asked quietly. He let her move around, smiling at her softly and shaking his head. She was exhausted, he could tell, and it was still earlier. Leo sighed, letting his heat sooth her, hoping to coax her back into sleep for a few more hours.

Leaving her bag in the living room, Aria glanced around. What time was it? She sighed, still shaking and a bit frantic. Shaking her head, Aria ran into Keith's room again. Seeing him on the floor, Aria blinked.
"Keith? Yo, come on, wake up." Aria said, crouching on the floor for a moment to shake his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:03 pm

"My family has a villa there, we could use it' Sara mumbled, sighing cotnetly as she curled in Leo's arms. She sighed, "Mmm, three maybe?" She shrugged, she had been up for awhile, and she was tired now, and Leo kept pushing heat into her body, making her even more tired.
"Are you trying to make me sleep?" She grumbled, playfully of course, though she could barely keep her eyes open. She sighed, closing her eyes and letting herself relax against her boyfriend, it was a nice feeling, not woryring for once.

Keith grumbled, eyes flickering open.
"What?" He said, looking at Aria, confused. Why was she so nervous, it was like, six am or something.
"Whats wrong?" He slurred tiredly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Leo sighed thoughtfully. "Maybe. Let's get back to camp for the summer. Go to Mexico for the winter." He reasoned. Hearing how early they had been up for, Leo shook his head.
"Of course I am." Leo said, laughing quietly. "You hardly got any sleep, and well...you need to rest." He said, shrugging gently.

"Let's go." She murmured, standing up. She glanced over her shoulder as the sun rose higher, almost completely in the sky at the moment. Aria flexed her fingers, tighening the velcrow on her glove before looking back at Keith.
"We should go. I gotta make a stop. We're not going to get into Olympus on green bills.." she said, still looking anxious.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Sara laughed, "Ooh, a winter in Mexico? Sounds amazing" She said, she sat up a bit.
"Aria and Keith were awake" She said, looking at him and rubbing her eyes. "Aria probably wants to get going" She figured she could sleep later, unless of course Leo sent more heat into her, she was so close to sleep that if he did that, she'd be out like a light. She yawned, sighing and resting against his chest.
"Mmm" She grumbled as he did, in fact send more heat into her, causing her to curl up and fall into a light sleep.

Keith sighed, "It's six am" He groaned, though he dragged himself up, pulling his jeans on and getting a shirt.
"Don't we need Sara and Leo?" He asked, "We can't go to Olympus without them"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:46 pm

Leo nodded, he could hear Aria and Keith talking. "I'll talk to them, don't worry." He murmured, slamming her with more of his heat. He knew it relaxed her, and he was hoping it would put her to sleep.
Hearing her breath soft and steady, Leo gently unwound himself from Sara, pulling the warm blanket he had been sitting on around her.

Aria bounced, watching as Keith got dressed. "We're not going to Olympus just yet." She murmured. "There are things called drauchma's. Golden ones are the currency of all things Olympus. The only way we're going to get in uninvited it to bribe the doorman. And I know where we can get a few dozen quick." Aria explained quickly before Leo walked into the room.

He leaned against the doorway, frowning for a confused moment. "You two are up early." He comment dryly, looking from Keith to Aria.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:50 pm

Keith nodded at Aria, sighing and sitting down to pull his socks on. He sighed, running his fingers through his messy, dark hair. He glanced up as Leo came in, "I know, donn't remind me" He grumbled to his friend, rubbing his eyes. Leo didn't look to impressed, he figured he;d let Aria handle this one, he didn't want to argue this early. He sighed, looking out the window and settling on just a t-shirt, no need to pass out from heat stroke because he was over dressed.

Sara sighed, feeling Leo's absence rather then noticing it. She sprawled out on the bed for a moment, before curling back into a tiny ball. It was how she preferred to be, tiny, small. She winced, hearing her phone ring, rolling over, she looked at the caller idea and hit ignore, her dad was calling again. She shrugged, she didn't want anything to do with him anymore. Closing her eyes, she willed herself back to sleep, after turning her phone on silent of course.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:28 pm

Leo glanced at Keith with a smirk before back at Aria. She closed her eyes and sighed. She had really been hoping to just grab Keith and go. Aria bounced lightly, clenching her hands for a moment.

"Hey, at least this time I didn't just go on my own." Aria protested. Leo raised an eyebrow and pushed off from the door frame. He crossed his arms over his chest, still waiting for Aria to start make some sense.

"You know about drauchmas?" Aria sighed. "I just have a feeling we'll need them."
"And you know how to get them?" Leo asked, somewhat skeptically.
"Yea." Aria said, grinning slyly. "And I think Keith won't mind the earlier wake up once he sees where either."
Leo glanced at Keith them for a moment, rubbing his jaw. "You cool with this? I know it's serisouly early. Sara told me you guys were up till like three."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Keith sighed, "I suppose I'm fine with it. I'll wake up once I'm outside, besides, I doubt she'll let me go back to sleep now anyway" He said, nodding his head. He didn't really know what Aria was talking about at all, and she was peeking his curiosity. He stretched out, "We'll come back after we finish Aria's little mission, and then we can all head over to Olympus, try and sort this stuff out and then head back to camp" He said with a relaxed smile.

He shrugged, yawning and rubbing his eyes.
"Ready to go" He asked Aria softly, curiously. He figured Leo'd stay here with Sara, who was probably still asleep.
"You guys have my cell number" He mumbled, feeling akward, Leo didn't look to impressed, and Aria was bouncing around impatiently, making everyone more stressed.

Sara sighed, still asleep, though she was thrashing lightly. In her dream she saw the monster who, who had, touched her. She winced, she knew it was real, the monster was bending knee to Hades, both were laughing, and she heard her name being mentioned, as well as Leo's
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Leo sighed in silent defeat. "Yea, Sara does. Be careful." He added, looking pointedly as Aria.
She grinned and clenched her hand, calling her three-foot long bronze sword forward. She swung it in her hand gently before letting it rest on her shoulder. "Me? Aren't I always?" She asked, batting her eyes lashes for efect.

Leo rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Of course you are." He mumbled before walking back down the hallway towards his and Sara's room.
Aria grinned and pulled her sword back into her glove. Looking at Keith, Aria nodded. "Yep, and I know you hate this as much as I do but..." Aria trailed off with a shrug, taking Keith,s hand tightly within her own and running full speed with him, out of the room, down the stairs and out of the hotel, stopping once they were out on the sidewalk.

"Oi." Aria grumbled. She let go of Keith and swayed lightly. Blinking a few times, Aria stuck her fingers in her mouth and whistled loudly. A yellow cab pulled over and Aria opened the door.
"Hey, 22nd street and Birkley ave." Aria said to the cabbie.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Keith winced, gasping in suprise as Aria dragged him along with her at full speed.
"Ew" he mumbled, sitting down shakily on the side of the road, his stomach was flipflopping and he felt like he was gonna be sick. He shook his head, hauling himself into the cab.
"Never do that again" He groaned, trying to make his stomach quit being stupid. He rubbed his head, leaning back against the seat.

"You told leo I'd like this mission, why's that?" He asked her worridly, he wasn't sure if she had just been saying that, or if she was actually serious.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:13 pm

Aria smirked, though she was midly concered at how pale Keith looked. "Don't worry, I think you'll get used to it after a while." She murmured, knowing full well how sick she'd felt the first few times she'd run the length of a football feild in three seconds flat.

She sighed as the cabbie drove on, tapping her pocket subconsciously where her pocket knife was. She glanced out the window for a second and grinned slyly as Keith asked about the mission. If it even was that. Glancing at the cabbie, Aria sighed.
"Three words. Underground. Greek. Racing." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Keith sighed, "I will never, ever get used to that" He said, shaking his head.
"And how are those three words going to convince me to enjoy that" He said, mildly confused. He shrugged, leaning back against the seat and shutting his eyes. He yawned, maybe he could sleep for a bit, it was morning rush hour right now, which meant that maybe he could get some sleep.

Sara felt her tears soaking into her pillow and jolted awake.
"Hmm?" She mumbled, scrubbing at her eyes hurridly. She wasn't sure where Leo was, but she was sure as hell he didn't want to see her crying over that stupid monster again. She still hadn't been able to tell Leo everything that had happened, though he had asked her on a few occasions.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Aria rolled her eyes. "Keith, I thought you liked cars, and what do cars do?" She chided, shaking her head gently. He was probably still too tired to firgure things out. She growled lightly as the morning rush began. They were half way there. Aria drummed her fingers, looking up at the sky.
"Damn, we'll be late at this rate." She muttered. Aria bounced impatiently. She shook her head, reaching into her pocket and fishing out a few dollars.
"Come on." Aria said, tossing the bills to the cabbie and getting out herself since the taxi was at a completely stand still.

Leo sighed, running his fingers through his hair. He stalled going back into the bedroom, needing to walk around. The sun was warm though it was early, and for some reason, Leo felt wired again. He had stood in the sun for nearly half a minute and felt like he could have ran as fast as Aria.
After a while though, Leo wanted to go back to Sara. Walking into the room, Leo sighed, rubbing his face. Going over to the bed, Leo frowned. "What's wrong?" He asked, concerned, rubbing the tears from her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Keith sighed, slipping out of the cab and following behind her.
"I'm coming' He grumbled, shaking his head and trailing along behind her.
"Yea, I like cars" He sighed, shaking his head and frowning. He rubbed his eyes, shoving his hands ddeep in his pockets, letting her lead the way, since he really had no idea what she wanted to do, and what was going on. He was tired, and sort of wanted to climb back into bed adn go to sleep.

Sara sighed, "Nothing, just nightmares" She murmured, letting him wipe the tears away from her face.
"Monster's alive again" she mumbled, falling back against the pillows, careful not to smack her head again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:41 pm

Aria sighed and shook her head. Maybe bringing Keith along wasn't such a good idea. This she could do easily. Be in and out, badda bingy, badda boom, done. Aria grabbed a cup filled with coffe and handed it back to Keith.
"Here, wake up." She said, swipping a bagel for herself, never missing a beat as she kept up the morning pace down the street. As a moment, Aria glanced up and around before taking Keith's hand and ducking down an alleyway.
"Keep close alright?" Aria murmured.

Leo stiffened at the mention of nightmares. That was never good. Leo sighed, brushing more tears from Sara's face before kissing both her cheeks softly. Hearing that the monester was back made Leo tense. The gold flickered in his eyes, almost permantly, and he was consciouse of the necklace around his neckline that hide his bow and arrow from the eyes of mortals.
Leo took a deep breath and shook his head. "He won't get near you again. I ignored my gut once, I'll be damned to do it again." Leo leaned foreward to kiss her forehand gently. Ever since that day he'd been gentle and careful with her, probably more so then was necessary, but he was worried. Afraid that he would over step a line and bring out that memory in her. That was the last thing he wanted for her.
"You'll be safe." Leo murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Keith took the coffee, taking a sip and sighing contently. It felt rather nice, and it woke him up rather quickly. He let Aria grab his hand, he noted the bagel in her hand and sighed, shaking his head.
"Alright, sheesh, no trust" He grumbled, sticking close behind her, considering she wasn't letting him walk beside her.
"Anyone ever tell you that you worry to much?" He grumbled, though he was more focused on his coffee.

Sara smiled through tears.
"I know love, I trust you" She sighed, cuddling against him, letting him get rid of her tears, it was rather nice. Matt knocked on the door, poking his head in.
"Um, hey guys. Just wanted to let you know I'm heading out, I have practice" He said, frowning as he saw Sara's tears.
"It's fine Matt, I'll see you later" She murmured, smiling half-heartedly at her brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next