Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:23 pm

"Nah, let's look around and see if we can find anything out. Come back later if we need to" He murmured, taking Aria's hand and squeezing it reassuringly.
"COme on" He murmured, heading towards the first of the statues.
"What do you think we need to look for?" He didn't really acknowledge the statues like Aria did, he didn't feel comfortable doing that.

Sara smiled at Leo, stepping inside. Her eyes went wide, "Oh" She murmured, looking around, wondering if the gods and goddesses knew that tehy were here.
"Do you think they, they know we're here?" She murmrued, staring up at the statue of her mother.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:29 pm

Aria cracked her knuckles gently before Keith took her hand and pulled her to one side of the building while Leo and Sara went to the other.
"Ares..." she murmured quietly, looking up at the statue for a moment. She shook her head gently before sighing and turning her eyes to the base. "I have no idea." she muttered honestly. "Something out of the ordinary?" Glancing over her shoulder, Aria slipped away from Keith, ducking under the red rope to look behind the statue. Nothing out of the ordinary. Aria slid to the next statue over, checking as well, going down the line before heading back to Keith.
"Nothing on the back..." she breathed, swallowing and shaking her head.

"It's not exactly a temple..." Leo murmured, watching as Keith and Aria darted off to one side. He walked with Sara to the other, glancing up at the same statue Sara was. He blinked for a moment, tilting his head gently.
"Hmm.." He took Sara gently by the shoulders, turning her to face him before taking a few steps back. He looked between the two with a thoughtfuly expression before he broke out in a grin. "I can see the familiy resemblance." Leo said, laughing as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:36 pm

Keith shook his head and sighed, looking over the statues, pausing at the one of his father. His hand flew up to the trident around his neck, noticing his dad wore a similar one. He let Aria check the statues, she moved fast enough to do it anyway. He stood stock still, staring at the statue.
"Wow" He breathed, if this was a likness to his father, no wonder his mother was always telling him he had to leave because all he reminded her of was him. He did look like his dad, well, feature wise, he had no idea what colour his hair or eyes were.

Sara let Leo tunr her, chuckling.
"Yea?" She asked, returning her gaze to her mother.
"Where's your dad?" She asked, looking around curiously. She paused, seeing the statue of Leo's dad, right behind her mother.
"Leo, look at his bow" It was identical to Leo's.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:46 pm

Aria walked along with Keith, stopping a few paces after he stopped still. "Keith?" she asked, then looked up at the statue. Her breath caught in her throat for a moment because she realized who she was looking at.
"Posiedon..." Aria murmured, dropping her gaze for a moment. She couldn't help it. Knowing now that the Gods did excists, she felt an overwheleming need to be respectful. Her eyes darted to Keith for a moment before back at the statue.
"They captured him pretty well..." she said then, smirking in small admiration.

Leo nodded. "Yea." he told her before walking with her to his father's statue. He chewed his lip for a moment, his eyes falling down to the bow his father was caring. His hand went up to the necklace he was wearing.
"Think it's the same one?" Leo asked quietly, looking up at the face of the statue. Leo had the same eyes, and at the moment his hair was cut in the same style. Otherwise, Leo didn't look too much like Apollo.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:52 pm

Keith turned, glancing to Aria.
"You think?" He asked softly, shaking his head and sighing. He touched the trident around his neck for a moment, before dropping his head.
"I can't believe this. This is the first time I've seen him" He admitted, shaking his head and sighing. He looked at her.
"You saw him, I mean that day right? Is this accurate?" He wanted to meet his dad so bad. He frowned, as if that would ever happen. Even if they made it to Olympus, he doubted he'd be able to see his dad.

Sara glanced at Leo.
"Yea, looks like it" She murmured. "You have his eyes" She kissed his cheek. Wondering, not for the first time, what their parents were like. She leaned her head on Leo's shoulder, forgetting what tehy were actually here for.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:57 pm

"I think all the time actually. Strangely abnormal apparently." she muttered, grinning at him to show she was just teasing.
Aria chewed her lip gently. She tried not to think about the day Keith had almost died. But she did so now, to try and remember what his father had looked like. All she could remember was his voice, towering over her, and then talking to her quietly. Aria shuddered. "Um, not exactly..." Aria said then, giving a small apologetic shrug.
"You look like the statue though." she said, walking down to the next statue then, this one of Demeter.

Leo frowned. Would his dad honestly give him his bow? Leo chewed his lip gently, laughing quietly as Sara kissed his cheek.
"Yea, I probably look more like my mom..." he murmured, shrugging gently. He looked over the statue once before sighing and tugging Sara along to the next one.
"Hey look, Artemis." Leo said then, smirking.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:00 pm

Keith sighed, watching Aria for a moment, before looking once more at his father wistfully. He walked behind her, looking around.
"Who else needs checking?" He asked, turning to see the statue of Aphrodite.
"Wow, Sara looks exactly like her mom" He breathed, shaking his head. None of the other girls at camp looked that much like Aphrodite, but Sara was a dead ringer. He took Aria's hand, looking around at the rest of the statues curiously.
"Hades is missing" He commented, wondering why that was.

Sara shrugged.
"She looks the exact same, minus the clothing" She murmured, shaking her head and sighing.
She looked over at Keith and Aria, wondering if they had found anything.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:28 pm

Aria sighed. ''My Dad...'' she mumbled, slowly down as they grew near the statue of Hermes. Aria had seen him once, in a dream, but she wasn't sure how close that was to how he looked.
Keith's comment about Sara cut through her thoughts, and Aria rolled her eyes gently. ''You're drooling again.'' she mumbled, but smiled as Keith took her hand.
''That's because Hades doesn't reside in Olympus...He's only allowed there for winter solstice...'' Aria rambled before her grip on Keith's hand tightened as she walked closer to her father's statue.
Aria had the same lean, toned, athletic body, though with the added curves of a girl. Her eyes were a bit different, but the statue-Hermes had the same sly smile that was all too common on Aria's face. He looked much younger than the Hermes she saw in her dream. Aria swallowed, feeling a pang of misery and longing. Her eyes feel from the statue then and she sighed.

Leo tilted his head gently as he looked back at the statue. ''Yea...'' he agreed, nodding. From the statues, anyone could tell that Artemis and Apollo were twins. They had the face facial structure. ''The guy who sculpted these is a master...'' Leo murmured in admiration. They still hadn't gone past Hera or Zues. Leo firgured they were either at the head behind the largure statue of Athena, or they were on the other side entirely.
''I wonder what we're even looking for...'' Leo muttered, toying with his necklace, though he was being careful not to activate it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:41 am

Keith rolled his eyes. "You know, Sons of Posideon don't drool" He murmured, though he wrapped his arms around her from behind. He could see that she was stressed, it was hard seeing their parents, he knew that. He rubbed her shoulders for a minute, before dropping his hands down to her waist and kissing her cheek.
"You have the exact same smile as your father" He pointed out, shaking his head and chuckling.

Aria glanced around.
"I have no idea" She murmured, shaking her head and frowning.
"Hmm" She stepped back, "Does something seem different in the statue of Ares? I mean, look at him, and then the others. It's like a different person made it, compared to the others" She murmured, shaking her head and sighing.
"Aria? Keith?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:56 am

Aria smirked though it was weak. She was glad to have Keith with her right now because looking up at this statue, Aria couldn't help feeling a bit abandonded. This was the only way for her to see him in real life- not some dream. Aria sighed, flexing her fingers, clenching her hands into fists before cracking her knuckles. She nodded to Keith.
''The smile of one who tricks and never tells...'' she muttered before hearing Sara and turning around.

Leo blinked, drawing his eyes away from Artemis to look back at Sara. ''Ares?'' he asked, glancing over his shoulder. He took her hand, gently leading her over to the god of war's statue. Looking up at, Leo tilted his head.
''Your right...it is different...'' Leo murmured before Aria showed up.
''Find something?'' she asked, glancing over her shoulder before back at the statue.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:04 am

Keith turned, looking at Leo and Sara.
"What's up?" He asked curiously, looking around. He wasn't sure if Aria wanted to come over yet, she was really captured by the statue of her father.
He glanced up at the statue, noticing what Sara had almost instantly.
"Yea, looks like Sara did" He called to Aria, looking around, having been caught up in the statues, they hadn't realized that the place was emptied.
"Looks like everyone took off for the afternoon" He said, slipping under the rope.

Sara sighed, looking at Leo, before Keith came over. She glanced around curiously, noticing what Keith had.
"Oh" She slipped under the rope as well, walking around the statue, running her hand lightly over the base of the stone.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:11 am

Aria frowned-had she missed something? ''What's the difference?'' she asked, keeping watch at the moment as Leo slid under the rope as well. Aria flexed her fingers once before clenching her hand into a fist, drawring out her sword. She twirled it once in her hands, still looking around sharply, her eyes cacthing everylittle movement as the last few tourists piled out from the place.
''Looks like it's just us now...'' Aria murmured, keeping her voice quiet now.

Leo ran his eyes over the staue once while Sara and Keith ducked under. ''Does he look different to you then the others?'' Leo asked, glancing back at Aria. She quinted up at the statue and shrugged indifferently. Ares wasn't exactly her favorite god, and sculptures wasn't her forte when it came to art. She glanced back around, ignoring Leo's curious expression as she kept her sword drawn.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:15 am

Sara gave a slightly exasperated sigh.
"Aria, a different sculptor made this one. Look at the colour of the stone, and the features" She pointed out. Ares did look different, a lot different, though, you had to understand the difference in sculptures to see it. Sara loved art, and she had noticed this almost instantly. She continued to trail her fingers over the base, where she found four, weird shaped cuts.
"Hmm" She murmured.
"Guys, take out your weapons, Leo, just one of your arrows. Aria your sword, Keith your..whatever" She pressed the clasp of her bracelet her sharp dagger appearing. She slid into a cut on the statues base, it fit perfectly.

Keith glanced at Aria, arching an eyebrow and sighing. He glanced up at Sara, pressing his necklace clasp and his trident appeared.
"Trident" He told Sara, walking over and looking at her curiously.
"Oh" He saw what she was getting at, and slid his weapon into the alloted place.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:34 am

Leo ducked under the rope and walked over to sara. He passed a hand along the four cuts she was staring at and nodded. Clicking the clasp of he necklace he hardly needed to wait before the familiar weight of the quiver returned. He drew his bow on impulse and then pulled on an arrow like Sara suggested. He twirled it in his fingers once before sliding it head first into one of the cuts.
''Intersting...'' he murmured.

By now Aria had appeared next to Keith. Her sword was still out, resting loosle on her sword like a baseball bat.
''Huh. Ares. Go firgure.'' Aria murmured, finding the cut where her sword would fit and gently sliding it it. There was a soft click and Aria let go of her sword in shock.
''Um...ok...guess that means it worked?''
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:42 am

Sara gasped as the statue split down the middle, opening to reveal a long stair case.
"Hmm, that's crafty" She murmured, taking her dagger and sighing. She glanced at the others, before walking down the ancient looking stair case. She was really not enjoying the dark creepiness of yet another cave. She wondered if Aria would be alright, she knew the girl hated small, enclosed spaces, but this wasn't as creepy as the cave from before. It was more open, and well, she figured it would be alright.

Keith watched Sara disappeare into the dark cave, frowning a bit. What was with that girl? First in to every dangerous thing. He glanced at Leo, wondering what his friend was thinking. He took his trident from the spot and held out his hand for Aria, wanting to keep her reassured that she was alright, and he was here with her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:00 am

Aria gasped as the statue fell away. She pulled her sword back instantly, watching as Sara was the first down the dark stariways. Aria glanced over at Leo, who had a small smirk on his face.

Pulling it arrow out, Leo knocked it on his bow before walking after Sara. ''Think we'll be looking for the same thing here as in Miami?'' he asked her quietly.
Aria tightened her grip on her sword as Sara and Leo disappeared down the stairways. she was staring at it distantly, her breathing elevating steadily.
''No...Keith I...'' Aria murmured, taking a small step back as he reached for her hand.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:07 am

Keith stopped.
"Wanna stay up here?" He asked softly, he watched Sara and Leo go, torn.
"Aria? You don't have to come" He said softly, he'd stay with her if she needed that. He sat down on the steps, resting his back against the stone, "Besides, we need people up here, in case more people come in" He said, smiling at her reassuringly as he shifted around, trying to get comfortable. He knew that after her previous experience in a cave, Aria would be reluctant to go in, not that he blamed her.

Sara glanced back at Keith and Aria, assuming they weren't coming.
"Be careful guys" She called, sliding deeper into the cae.
"I thnk it'll be the same idea" She murmured, "But who knows" She shrugged, shaking her head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:24 am

Aria swallowed once, taring her eyes from the tunnel and looking back at Keith. She glanced over her shoulder for a moment before turning her face back to him.
Her throat was dry. She heard Sara and she took a deep breath. She was being ridiculous. It was just a stairway...''No..we should all go. Th-they might need us..'' Aria said, trying to sound more confident than she felt.

Leo nodded. ''Alright. Care to shed some light?'' he asked as the dim glow from upstairs slowly disappeared. The bronze on his arrow was glowly faintly, but just enough that he could make out Sara's form just ahead of him. He glanced back, hearing that Keith and Aria weren't following behind them. Poor Aria. She probably didn't want to step foot down here after what happened in Miami.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:28 am

"They'll be fine Aria, call us if they need us. Besides, what if someone were to come in, what would they see?" He gestured at the huge, split statue.
"We can sit here, cover for them" He wasn't going to let her go down there, not when she was this freaked out. He stretched out on the stairs, fingering his necklace, which he had replaced when he found he wouldn't be going into the cave.
"It's fine" He said, shaking his head.

Sara glanced over her shoulder. Hearing Keith, "We will call if we need help Aria, you guys keep watch" She said, smiling at Leo.
"Sure, why not" She said, closing her hand, before opening it again, a small ball of light appearing in her hand. She made two, one went floating out in front of them, the other hovered above their heads, giving them light.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:53 am

Aria took a deep breath but nooded. She let the grip on her sword relax and sighed is it retracted back into her glove. She nodded again, hearing Sara reassured her a bit. Aria glanced around, pacing a bit, unable to sit still. She couldn't understand how Keith could just lounge there, looking completely relaxed.

Leo smiled as Sara's light appeared, illuminating the hallway they were in. ''Looks like an opening just ahead.'' Leo murmured, placing his arrow back into his quiver but still holding his bow tightly. He glanced over his shoulder once before sighing and turning back around.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:59 am

Keith watched Aria pace, shaking his head. Unlike most of the Demi Gods, he had never really had ADHD, not like they did. He did notice it sometimes, but the majority of the time, he was just chill. He stretched out, kicking his lets forward, resting them on the small lip of the stair, completely content with his stretched out position on the probably covered in dust stairs. Keith was tall, he towered of Sara and Aria, and he was also taller then Leo, not by a lot though, but the son of Apollo was also tall.

Sara glanced at Leo, taking his hand reassuringly.
"Let's hope there's no suprises down here" She murmured, noticing the opening. Her light danced a head of them, though it suddenly went out, as soon as it passed through the light of the tunnel.
"Never mind" She squeeked, making another ball of light instantly, keeping it close to her this time.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:25 am

Aria sighed, still pacing around restlessly. She glanced at Keith every now and then, a bit envious at how relaxed he was. She couldn't take this. It was oddly quiet, only her soft footsteps echoing against the marble as she paced. They hadn't heard anything from Leo or Sara either, which meant they were too far down to be heard, or nothing was wrong. Aria hoped it was the later of the two.
She jumped, hearing a door slam and key's jingling on a chain. Her sword was out instantly, and Aria hid behind a nearby pillar.
''Shit they're closing for the night. Janitor's coming.'' Aria whispered, quickly closing her fist and looking back at the statue. Now way on earth even a mortal would mistake what had happened here.

Leo squeezed Sara's hand gently. ''Here's hoping.'' he murmured, blinking as Sara's light went out and she summoned another ball.
''Um...ok..'' he whispered, his grip tightening on his bow for a moment. He sighed, placing it back in his quiver though he didn't relax enough for his equipement to retract into his necklace.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:29 am

Keith glanced up, "Well, we have to stop him from seeing the statue" He said, shaking his head. The Are's statue was a bit behind the giant one of Aphrodite, so it was better hidden then the others, but only from one angle, and right now, it was split in half.
"Do you think, I dunno, we could stun him or something?" He asked, shaking his head and sighing. He glanced at Aria, worried about Leo and Sara now.

Sara winced, her heand squeezing Leo's a bit.
"This is creepy" She muttered, stepping into the dimly lit hallway. She felt something tugging at her light, but she struggled to hold it, not willing to let it go shooting out into the darkness.
"Something's down here" She murmured, wondering if Leo could feel it too.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:52 am

Aria chewed her lip. She looked back at the staue for a moment, hearing the footsteps of the janitor getting closer.
''Stun him? No but I can distract him. Think you can close the stairway?'' Aria asked quietly before disappearing. There was a loud crash on the otherside of the room, and then the janitor grumbling about a draft as Aria moved around swiftly again.
She sighed, returning back to Keith. ''That should keep him preoccupied for a while...''

Leo took a breath, watching Sara's light flatter. He frowned looking around gently. ''These places give me the creeps...'' Leo murmured, glancing back over his shoulder for a moment.
He took a deep breath and nodded. ''Let's go the other way then. I don't trust whatevers down there.'' Leo murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:57 am

Keith nodded, looking over the statue. He saw what looked like a small lever at the bottom of the statue and nudged it, sending the statue shut. He winced, feeling awful that he had basically just locked Leo and Sara down there.
"Yea, now we just have to remain out of sight for now" He glanced at the statue, before shaking his had and looking around curiously, trying to pinpoint where the janitor was.

Sara jumped as she heard the sound of shutting doors, well, stone.
"Oh" She nodded, "Yea, other way sounds good" She said, backing out of the tunnel with Leo, back into the main room. She took a deep breath, a small frown on her face.
"There needs to be a clue some where in here, telling us where to go" She sent more light into the air, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next