Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:13 pm

Aria winced, seeing the statue back in place. ''I hope they can get out somehow...'' she murmured. Aria sighed, glancing back over her shoulder at where her last mess was. She took his hand, gently leading him behind the statue of Ares as the janitro came around. Her breath caught in her throat and she pressed herself moreso against the marble, squeezing Keith's hand.

Leo jumped, hearing the slabs of stone fall back into place. He cursed lightly before looking back at Sara. ''Yea I know. But I can't see anything that'll lead us...'' Leo murmured, keeping his hold on Sara as they walked around. ''At least not like in Miami with the murals...'' he said, frowning as he looked around again.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:18 pm

Keith let Aria pull him around the statue.
"Yea me too" He felt incredibly guily locking Leo and Sara in.
"I just hope they're alright, consider we can't get down there to help them now" He said, listening to teh janitor walking around, muttering angrily under his breath.

Sara winced, looking around, biting her lip nervously.
"Leo, that was a temple, this is under the god of war. We need to think about what he was into." She glanced around, noticing something far in the corner.
"What's that?"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:41 pm

Aria quickly covered Keith's mouth, watching the shadow of the janitor as it grew closer. Her heart was hammering against her chest as she waited for the man to leave. She wasn't sure why she was so nervous right now; it was only a janitor after all.
Slowly, the shadow slumped away again. Aria let out a shallow breath, sweat rolling down the side of her face as she listened to the footsteps echoing away. "That guy gave me the creeps.." Aria muttered, then, shivering gently before leaning back against the statue in relief.

Leo sighed. "Alright. God of War.." he muttered, racking his brain for anything he could remember. Where was Aria when they needed her? "Um..battles. That's the only thing coming to mind right now." His attention snapped to the corner Sara was standing at and he quickly pushed her behind him.
"I-I can't tell." he murmured, pulling his bow out slowly along with an arrow. "Think you can get your light over to it?" He asked quietly, letting go of her hand to knock the arrow, holding the bow loosly in his hands.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:49 pm

"Yea, pretty creepy" Keith said, when he could talk again. He peeked around the statue, nothing. He glanced around, where did he go? He glanced at Aria, before his eyes grew wide.
"Oh shit" He cursed, seeing a fury, Chiron had told them about furies, and well, one was standing right behind Aria.
"Aria, I know what that Janitor freaked you out" He said, grabbing the water bottle out of his pocket automatically.

Sara glanced at Leo, nodding and carefully brining her light over and illuminating the wall.
"Battle plans?" She murmured, she noticed some notches in the wall and pulled her dagger out.
"I have no idea what to do" She said, shaking her head, though she noticed another cut in the wall. She slid her dagger into it, gasping as she heard a grinding noise coming from beisde them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:57 pm

"Daughter of Hermes!" The fury hissed, divebombing Aria then. Having heard Keith, Aria managed to duck in enough time.
"Damnit! How do they always find me?" Aria yelled, clenching her hand into a fist and drawing out her sword. "Keep you're eyes out for the other two." Aria called to Keith, swinging her sword in a wide arch as the fury went after her again. Aria barely missed it's wing and ducked behind a pillar to avoid the furies talons. They sliced into the marble of the pillar though, casting dust all over the place. Aria coughed, holding her arm up against getting hit with a peice of stone as the fury doubled back with a loud screech.

Leo walked slowly with Sara's light, narrowing his eyes at the wall. He watched Sara, and after hearing the clicks of the wall, Leo leaned his shoulder against it. The wall fell in and then swung open, revealing another tunnel.
Leo coughed; it smelled like no one had been down there in years...or someone had died down there. Not exactly reassuring. Leo took a small breath before looking back at Sara. "Just one tunnel after another..." he murmured, ducking under the low ceiling as he walked forward.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:08 pm

"I think I found them" Keith cursed, turning and seeing the two furies. He winced, feeling sharp talons slicing into his arm as he was fending them off.
"Aria, why the hell are these things after you?" He cursed, dodging to avoid getting caught up in the talons again. His right arm was cut open, bleeding badly, and it was basically useless right now. He frowned, these things were always hard to heal when he had a chance, injuries like this tended to not react well to his water. He shrugged it off, trying to deal with two furies while Aria handled the one.
"Damn" He winced, getting slammed into, the one fury lifting him up, high in the air.
"Um" He was not looking forward to this fall, he'd be breaking something. He gasped, the fury cackled evily as it dropped him, he smashed into the concrete,
"Ow"

Sara shook her head and sighed. She glanced around, "Well hopefully it won't take all that long" She murmured, she sent more light into the tunnel, a small frown on her face.
"Come on, something has to be down here" She walked slowly, looking around, she nearly walked into a wall, a small fronw on her face.
"End of the tunnel"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:22 pm

Aria didn't answer Keith right away. She brought her sword up again, swinging once and making contact this time. Her sword cut through the fury like butter, and it did what all monsters do; scream and then disappear in a puff of golden dust. Aria turned around, hearing Keith cursing again.
"Dude! You have a trident, use it!" Aria hissed, running forward and cutting down the second fury while it's back was towards her. She wasn't in enough time to grab Keith as the thrid picked him up.
"Oohh..." Aria winced, looking around franctically, wondering how to get Keith out of this one without him- She cringed and gasped as he hit the hard floor, the fuy still cackling to itself. Aria's eyes flashed angrily as she glanced back at the fury.
She moved fast then, slamming int the fury as it tried to swipe back down to grab Keith for a second ride. Talons dug into her waist, bringing back an all too familiar pain. For now, she ignored it. "Say hi to Hades for me, bitch." Aria muttered, running her sword through once before yanking it back. She sighed, holding her arm to her waist for a moment before turning running back over to Keith. She fell next to him, picking his head up and placing it in her lap. her sword clinking to the floor next to her.
"Damn, what'd you break?" Aria asked quietly, her eyes going down to his bleeding arm. She cursed, wincing as she shrugged off her jacket and used the sleeves to tie off his arm to prevent him from bleeding further.
Her tank top was torn and blood soaked, but Aria was keeping Keith in front of her, preventing him from seeing it. "Talk to me Keith..." Aria said, grinding her teeth.

Leo frowned. "This isn't making sense..." Leo muttered as they got to the end of the tunnel. He passed a hand over it gently, only finding dust and grime. He pushed against it, as if another dor would open but nothing happened. He growled lightly in frustration, rocking back on his heals and looking around.
"See anything along the walls at all?" Leo asked, turning to look up and back where they came from.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:31 pm

Keith winced, hearing Aria's voice, it sounded far away though, which was confusing.
"Mmm, Aria?" He coughed, ow, what had he hit? He shifted, his entire upper body screaming in protest. He winced, he felt sick, his head was pounding, and he was seeing double. He didn't really understand what was going on, his body was hurting, badly, and he felt as if someone had hit him with a truck. He tried to sit up, shaking his head, trying to orient himself.
"What the hell?" He said, blinking his eyes rapidly. His side jarred sharply and he claped his hand over it, his ribs felt like dust.
"I think I might have broken my ribs, and maybe my collar bone" He reached up, wincing, the movement hurt.
"You alright?" He asked, still blinking like an idiot.

Sara sighed, "No, no sense at all, unless..Leo, it's a maze" She said, shaking her head and sighing. She looked around, "At least, maybe it is" She sighed, sending her light around, letting it settled up in a corner.
"Hmm" She frowned, looking at Leo curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:43 pm

"Easy easy." Aria said, wincing as he tried to move around. Fire was spreading from her midsection, all throughout her body and she was doing her best to fight against it.
"You fell an easy two stories into soild marble." Aria explained through her teeth. She held back a groan, pressing her arm to her waist again. She looked down, nearly getting sick at the sight of her own blood and the three crimson lines over her shirt. It never failed. They always slashed her waist...
Aria sucked in a breath, hearing Keith talk about what was broken. This wasn't good. "Shit." Aria cursed, looking around frantically then. Her eyes fell on the statue of Athena which toward over them at the moment and Aria closed her eyes in silent prayer.
"I'm fine." Aria lied, looking back down at Keith. They had to get out of here...but how on earth was she going to move him?

"A maze?" Leo asked. That made some sense. "Alright, so we hit a dead end. Back track to the main room take another route?" he suggested. There was no way to go from here. He sighed, shaking his head.
"I'd expect this from like Athena, she's crafty like that." Leo murmured, taking Sara's hand again as they walked back out of the tunnle.
"Alright, that doesn't work." Leo murmured, pointing behind them. "That's the way out." he pointed in front of them to the tunnel that was now dark. "That leaves us with two other ways..." Leo murmured, noding to the left and then right. From the left though, Leo got that bad feeling and the tug in his mind again, like ealier.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Keith winced, flopping back against Aria, he winced, he could tell she was lying, but he was to far gone to ask why. His head was throbbing.
"I think I might have a concussion" He said, shaking his head, trying to clear his head. He winced, feeling the overwhemling darkness at the corners of his eye. He hurt so bad, even breathing was hard right now. He shuddered, twitching a bit, trying to relax his body, though he felt the tug of darkness again. He was going to pass out, he knew it. Two stories? Marble? Everything was coming in jumbles now. It was a bit ridiculous, his entire mind was in turmoil.
"Aria" His gasped, but then he was gone, the darkness taking him. Which, when someone had a concussion, was really dangerous.

Sara sighed, she felt the weird tug from the left tunnel, and didn't want to go down there.
"Lets try the right" She murmured, shuddering a bit. She sent up a silent prayer to the gods, though she felt something tugging her in the back of her mind. She ignored it for now, it wasn't the voice, yet.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:10 pm

"What?" Aria asked, snapping her attention back to Keith as he passed out on her. Concussion? "Oh no. Keith! Wake up!" Aria said, gently shaking him.
There was a flash of light then, and Aria tensed, thinking someone had called the cops. The light was warm though, reassuring. She'd felt it once before...but where? Aria swallowed her fear, closing her eyes for a moment before the light retreated. She glanced up and tears came to her eyes.
"Da-" A strong hand covered her mouth, cutting her words off. Hermes gave her a small wink and a reassuring smile before dropping his hand. He looked just like he had in her dream. He glanced down at Keith with a grimace, placing on hand on his forehead gently, then his neck, and his chest.
Aria swallowed, watching in curiousty at what her father was doing. She said nothing, tears streaming down her face.
"Sara and Leo?" Hermes asked quietly, glancing back at Aria for a moment. She nodded to the statue of Ares. He nodded in understand before pulling his hands from Keith and looking over Aria. With cool hands, he reached over, pulling her blood soaked arm from her waist. Aria winced, hating that the first time she meets her father has to be with her this beat up. His fingers barely brushed against her skin and the pain went away. When Aria looked down, the cuts were mere scars. She was still sore.
"He's got fracture ribs now, but everything else is healed. Let's get out of here before Zues finds out shall we?" Aria glanced over her shoulder at the Great God's statue before shuddering and nodding, standing up with her father as Hermes picked up Keith as effortlessly as if Keith were a child.
Outside, Aria realized it was well into the afternoon. She firgured there were just two or so hours before sunsent. She followed her father as he walked casually down the steps and around the corner, setting Keith down in the shade of a large oak.
"Dad, I-" Hermes turned to face her then, and Aria's words cut in her throat. He gave her a small sad smile, brushing a tear away from her face before the light returned and he was gone.

Leo nodded in agreement, taking Sara's hand after placing his bow and arrow back into his quiver. "We need to get back soon..." Leo murmured, rubbing his forehead gently. They had been down here longer than he orginally thought. He sighed, leading the way down the hallway caustiously. Part of him was worried about Keith and Aria. Were they still waiting upstairs? Why had they closed the stairways? For that mater...how were Leo and Sara going to get out?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:20 pm

Keith's eyes flickered open for a moment, though he thought he was hallucinating, because he was staring up at Aria's dad. He sighed, feeling his body being deposited on the ground. It still hurt, buyt not as bad as before. He sighed, shaking his head and frowning. He made a move to sit up, but felt a twinge in his body.
"What's going on?" He breathed, moving and resting his back against the tree, he felt like he had been dragged through the underworld and back, but he was feeling a lot better. He looked at Aria, wondering why she was so upset.
"Aria, are you okay?" He asked, rubbing his sore temples. He was so confused.

Sara sighed, 'if we can get out' she added in her mind silently. She wasn't about to say that out loud, Keith and Aria had locked them in, and she wasn't sure if there even was another way out.
"Look, up head, it looks like another mosaic" She said, sighing in relief.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Aria fell back on the other side of the tree once her father was gone. She rolled up on herself, not caring that her stomach twinged in protest. She grew her knees to her chest, resting her head against them as the tears cascaded down her face. It was a while before she heard Keith's voice and she picked her head up, whipping her face clean before glancing over at him.
"Hey, careful. You're ribs are still fractured. Moving like that can break them again." Aria said, her voice shaking from her sobs. She swallowed again, rubbing her face once more before looking Keith over gently.
"I'm fine. Are you?" Aria asked, not caring about herself right now.

Leo couldn't help but smile in relief. Good, mosaics he could work with. He slipped away from Sara, walking ahead to look it over. Everything was jumbled. When he tried to pull a peice away though, he simply moved it forward instead.
"Oh, this is one of those puzzles..." Leo murmured, stepping back to look it over. Three rows of three, expect one peice was missing to allow movement of the other eight peices. Leo could see how the picture was supposed to look- Ares ridding on a feiry chariot with a bloody axe in his hand. There were words on the chariot, but Leo couldn't peice the letters together.
"You any good with these?" Leo asked, causiously moving another peice over.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Keith frowned, "Fractured? Yea, I'm fine, sore" He moved, wrapping his arms around her.
"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, looking at her sadly, somethng was wrong. He kept his arms around her, letting her settle against his side, trying to sooth her.
"Hey, was your dad here?" He asked, if he had really seen that, he could understand why she was so upset. He kissed the side of her head, shaking his head and sighing.
"I hope Leo and Sara are okay" He mumbled softly, feeling tired again. He rubbed at his eyes and sighed.

Sara frowned, looking over the mosaic.
"Um, I really suck at puzzles" She murmured, shaking her head and frowning. She held the light up, helping Leo move pieces, trying to see where they would be going next.
"Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Aria swallowed back more tears as Keith pulled her close. She let herself get lost in his comforting touch, resting her head against his shoulder gently, not wanting to hurt him at all. She ignored his first question but nodded as an answer to his second question.
"Healed you, healed me. Brought you out here..." Aria muttered, sniffing and rubbing her face as Keith kissed her head.
"They haven't come back yet...we closed the stairways on them..." she said, worry in her voice then.

Leo chewed his lip gently. "Yea a few..." he said, moving the peices around again. He had the chariot lined on the bottom, though he still couldn't make out the words in ancient greek.
"Slide that one this way.." Leo murmured, pushing another peice into place with a soft click. Once the peices were in place, Leo took a step back. Just like in Miami, the puzzle emitted a bright light, making Leo close his eyes for a moment. Somewhere he head another click and the shifting of rocks before the light went away and he could look back at the completely puzzle.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:48 pm

Keith sighed, "Oh Aria, damn, I'm so sorry" He pulled her closer, ignoring the pain in his ribs. He shook his head, just holding her.
"They'll be fine, they'll get out" He reassured, keeping her arms wrapped around her. He sighed, poor Aria, she had seen her father, that must have been hard, and he knew how upset she felt about her dad and everything. He kissed her head lightly again.

Sara did as she was asked, shielding her eyes from the light.
"What's it say?" She asked Leo as she was standing furhter back, and the light was painfully bright. She knew Leo would be able to read it. She vanished her light, not needing it anymore. She glanced around, letting Leo figure out the puzzle, while she looked around, "Look, it opened a door. It must be the way out"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Aria swallowed the lump in her throat, letting Keith hold her, needing to be in his arms right now. His finger brushed up against her skin, sending the familiar sparks through her. She realized then that her jacket was still wrapped around his arm.
Gently, Aria sat up and undid the knot to pull her jacket away. She sighed at the blood stains, putting it on the grass next to her for the moment. Maybe whenever she stopped again she could get it cleaned.
She remained quiet, afraid to talk, afraid she'd start crying again. She rubbed her eyes before looking around. It was getting close to sunset, and Aria's worry was building. She felt the ground shift beneath then and she blinked, looking up at Keith.
"What was that...?" she murmured.

"D.C..." Leo said, squinting as the light dimmed down enough. "Washington D.C. Damn." he muttered. He could think of about three major building that were greek related in that city. None of them were easy to get into.
Hearing that the door opened, Leo nodded. "Let's go." he said, eager to get back out of this place. He turned his back on the puzzle, taking Sara's hand, walking towards the newly opened door. He could smell the fresh air now, and knew they wouldn't be walking back into the parthanon. Sunlight hit him then, and Leo sighed with relief, holding a had up against the harsh setting sun before looking around.

"Leo! Sara!" Aria called, standing up from the shady oak she was sitting against just a few yards away. She gave them each a hug before looking over them worried. "Are you guys alright?" she asked; forgetting her shirt was still torn and blood stained.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:05 pm

Sara let out a small groan, "DC?" She shook her head, sighing. She laughed at Leo's eagerness to get outside and followed him along, stopping in suprise as Aria bowled into her.
"Aria, hey" She gasped, "Yea we're fine" She stepped back, eyes going wide.
"Are you?" She said, staring at her friend's blood shirt. She looked Aria over, realizing, that despite the blood, she looked alright.
"Is Keith okay?" She glanced up, looking over at Keith, who was still seated under a tree. He waved, though he made no move to get up.

Keith watched Aria tear over to Sara and Leo. Thankfully they looked okay, which was good. He debated standing up, though Aria might flip on him. He sighed, waving at Sara, she looked worried, and he as trying to reassure her that he was alright.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:24 pm

"Gods Aria..." Leo breathed after she knocked the wind out of him with a hug. He blinked, looking her over then. He grabbed her shirt then, eyes wide at the blood.
"What happened?" he asked. The grave look that passed over Aria's face made Leo afraid that she'd bark at him...or start crying. Leo realized with a start, that Aria already had been crying.
"Furies..." Aria murmured. "Wasn't pretty. Not the first time I've run into them either. Keith's still recovering, though he's doing better. My-...we had some help..." Aria said, giving a light smile, remembering what her father had said- Before Zues finds out..

Leo winced as Aria told them what happened. "Damn." he murmured, glancing over at Keith then, who he realized hadn't moved at all from where he was sitting. He looked over at the sun then before taking Sara's hand with a light squeeze before following after Aria.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Sara winced.
"Furies? Oh gods" She murmured, wondering what Aria had been about to say. Shaking her head, she followed along beside Leo, watching Aria rush back to Keith.
"If that's better, I'd hate to see worse" She murmrued softly, looking at Leo with a small frown, she was worried sick about her friends, and well, she wondered if they should go back to the hotel for the night, for Keith and Aria's sake.
"Hey Keith" She said as she and Leo approached. She sucked in a breath, Keith looked awful, and from the way he was sitting, she doubted he'd be able to hold himself up without the tree.

Keith smiled at Leo and Sara as they approached.
"Hey guys, any luck?" He asked curiously, shifting and debating on whether or not to stand up again. He winced, getting his feet under him and rising up, tottering and putting his hand on the tree to balance himself a bit.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:37 pm

"No kidding..." Leo murmured in agreement. He winced, seeing Keith beat up again. "Dude, I just can't leave you alone for a minute huh?" he asked, shaking his head and laughing, trying to make light of the suiation.

Aria chuckled, running her fingers through her hair to put it back up in a bun. She looked over at Sara and Leo curiously as well at Keith's question. Leo sighed and nodded.
"Washington D.C.-"
"Aw damn." Aria groaned. Leo nodded again.
"That's what I said." Leo murmured. He winced as the last bit of rays from the sun disappeared, leaving them in the glow of the spotlights from the Parthanon behind them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:44 pm

"Should we go back to the hotel for the night?" She asked, walking over to Leo and wrapping her arms around his waist, just in case he did get tired.
"Or do we wanna start driving tonight? I can drive" She offered, she hated driving, but at night it wasn't that bad, less traffic. She sighed, letting Leo lean against her if he needed to. She knew they had like no time now that the sun was going down, and they had to get Keith back to the car, somehow.
"Leo, can you help us get Keith to the car? And then, I dunno, we'll figure something out" She murmured, shaking her head and sighing.

"Whatever you guys wanna do" Keith said, leaing heavily against the tree.
"I'm right here" He grumbled, "I can walk, besides, Leo's gonna crash in a few seconds" He said, pushing off the tree, tottering and nearly falling over.
"Okay, maybe I can't" He said, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:55 pm

"We'll have to check back in. I only payed for one night yesterday..." Aria murmured, rubbing her face gently.
Leo shook his head gently. "Nah, I'm still good." He said, smiling thankfully at Sara before watching Keith try to stand and fall over. "Whoa buddy. Take it easy." Leo said, grabbing under Keith's arm. Aria had been just a few seconds ahead of him, and together they managed to pull Keith up to his feet. Leo winced then.
"Damn, each one of your ribs are fractures in some way, do you know that?" Leo asked then, frowning as he carefully drapping Keith's arm over his shoulder, supporting most of the guy's weight.

"Better than them all being dust, a busted collar bone and a serious concussion..." Aria muttered, wincing lightly under the strain of Keith's weight. She'd moved to help him the moment he tried to stand up. "Let's just get over to the car, Sara, the key's are in jacket pocket..." Aria mumbled, nodding to soiled denimn jacket in the grass by the tree.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Sara nodded her head, "Alright" She said, grabbing Aria's jacket and fishing the keys out of the pocket and flinging the jacket over her shoulder. She beat them to the SUV, unlocking it. She had a feeling she and Leo would be in the front this time, Aria and Keith in the back. She opened the back door, so they could easily lift Keith in, if needed, and she got in the driver's side.

Keith winced, "Yea, I know" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He winced, letting Leo and Aria support him as Sara went ahead and opened the car doors. He chuckled at Aria's comment on how beat up he was before.
"Yea, I was worse" He admitted, shaking hsi head adn sighing. He hurt, a lot, but at least he wasn't sick anymore.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:18 pm

Aria smiled thankfully as Sara took her jacket and winced as her and Keith walked across the part towards the surburan.
"Think you'll be able to step up into the back seat?" Aria murmured, her voice a bit strained as she saw the lights turn on as Sara opened the door, and then the engine rev as she started the truck. Aria was glad she had swapped cars out; this one had much more room, and she could easily strecth out in the back and sleep if Keith wanted to lay out on the back seat.

Leo winced, hearing how Keith had been before. "Damn the fury did that?" he asked, in slight disbelief.
Aria looked over Keith to gave at Leo with a raised eyebrow. "How about we take you up two stories and let you drop onto hard white marble? See how you fair." Leo winced and laughed nervously.
"Point taken." Leo muttered, pulling Keith's arm off his shoulder as they stood in front of the opened back seat door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next