Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Keith chuckled.
"Sorry" He said, shaking his head and shrugging.
"My turn?" He asked as she came out. He winced a bit, seeing the scars on her, not that they upset him, it just hurt knowing he couldn't have prevented that. He sighed, striding across the room and slipping into the shower. He turned it back on, not to worried about having it to hot or to cold, he could tolerate almost any temperature of water. He washed the grime from his body and finally stepped out, wrapping a towel loosely around his waist and emerging from the shower.
"Hey, feeling a bit better?" He asked her, they were both tired, he knew that. He walked over to his bag, looking around for a clean pair of shorts.

Sara smiled, "Good to know" She murmured, pressing her lips to Leo's skin again. She continued to rub for a good while before she was to tired to continue.
"I think I'm gonna pass out of I do this anymore. I can continue tomorrow, if you want?" She murmured, slipping off of him, into the shower and sighing. She washed her hair and her sore body, before coming out, wearing her Pj's, which were rather revealing, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Aria smirked as Keith walked into the bathroom. She sat down on the bed gingerly, her heart hammering in her chest at the thought of sharing one with Keith. Her emotions felt jumbled, and her constant braiding and rebraiding of her hair showed that. She couldn't firgure anything out in the time that Keith was in the shower, and she knew once he came back out, she definatly wouldn't be able to firgure things out.
She gave him a light smile in response to his question though her eyes were a bit cloudy. At the moment, Aria had no idea how she was. Tired yes. Also anxious and nervous and somewhat estatic and excited. She redid her braid for about the tenth time before finally tieing it off and falling back against the soft bed. She closed her eyes, pulling the blankets over her, shivering at how cool the sheets were.

Leo nearly had passed out. "Okay..." he mumbled as she slid off. His back felt great, and he was relaxed to the point where he couldn't be bothered to move. Not even to pull the covers out from underneath him.
He heard the water running then, and guessed Sara had gone into the shower. Leo sighed, rubbing his face and sitting up slowly. He strecthed, glad that he wasn't as sore anymore, and pushed the blankets back as Sara reappeared. Leo smiled thankfully at her, reaching out and drawing her to him for a moment.
"You really are amazing. You know that?" he asked quietly, kissing her gently before pulling away and falling back onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Keith sighed, smiling at her.
"Bed time?" He murmured, getting his shorts out and walking back into teh washroom to change for a moment, before reappearing. He sat down, leaning back against the bed and carefully pulling her to rest against his chest.
"Or we could watch some TV?" He asked, shaking his head and sighing. She was pressed lightly against his chest, and he rather enjoyed the feeling, it was nice. He kissed the top of her head, rubbing her shoulders lightly.
"Calm down" He murmrued tiredly and sighing he could feel her nerves, she was always so stressed.

Sara chuckled, "Thanks" She murmured, letting him pull her into his lap for a moment, before she slipped away, sliding into bed next to him. She wrapped her arms around around him, burying her face in his sweet smeeling back.
"Mm" She murmured tiredly, yawning. She was tired, really tired, and she was sore as well. Maybe Leo can give her a backrub tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:07 pm

Aria rolled her eyes. "Just because you're three years older than me doesn't make me a todler." she muttered, shaking her head at the thought of 'bed time.' She hadn't been told that in years. She yelped quietly, taken by surprise as Keith pulled her against his chest. That she hadn't expected..and she was still trying to get use to the feeling of being in his arms, the light sparks that jutted from his touch. Though she had no idea what that was from...
"I am calm." Aria murmured, closing her eyes and sighing as Keith rubbed her shoulders. "You can watch t.v." she told him. "I'll just pass out." Aria said, laughing quietly and rubbing her face tiredly.

Leo smiled tiredly as Sara came to lay next to him, chuckling as her arms came around him. He rubbed her hand gently, pulling the covers over both of them before leaning up to shut off the lamp light. The room fell dark then, and Leo sighed, falling back against the pillow. He was exhausted, and he could tell Sara was too. Hopefully, tomorrow would be an easy thing. They could just find the clue and keep moving. Before Leo could realize it, he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:14 pm

Keith sighed, "Oh shush" He grumbled, sighing and leaning back against the wall. He was tired anyway, so he shook his head, and slipped away from her, lying down on his side and yanking the blanekts over him.
"I'm gonna crash, g'd night" He murmured, falling asleep instantly.

When Sara next opened her eyes, sunlight was filtering into the room and sighied. She rubbed her eyes, wincing.
"Oh shit" She murmured, her entire body was sore, and she felt as if she had been moving all night. She sat up, glancing around the room, Leo wasn't in bed, but that was normal, considering that he was up at the crack of dawn, and well it was later then that now. She winced, falling back into bed, sighing tiredly and deciding not to move.

Keith sighed, it felt like he had just closen his eyes. He grumbled inchoerently under, shaking his head and cuddling his pillow. Tired, he was really tired, and he felt like he hadn't slept at all.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:26 pm

Leo's eyes opened the instant sunlight peeked into the room. He groaned lightly, wanting more than anything to go back to sleep and rest. He was entirely too comfortable under the covers with Sara still wrapped around him. Still, his body tugged him from the bed, already know his usual morning reutine. He sighed, somewhat glad they were on the second floor, since they had somewhat of a little deck that overlooked the large city.
Leo leaned on the railing, rubbing his face tiredly and watching the sun come up. He flexed his fingers gently, looking down at his hands. Leo sighed, running his fingers through his ever blonding hair. The more time he spent in the sun, the more tan he was, and the lighter his hair was. Though his eyes stayed the same dark brown. Strecthing once, Leo yawned before going back into the room to shower and change.
Sara was awake by the time he got out of the shower. He'd just pulled on a loose pair of jeans and a light colors shirt. His hair was still damp as he walked back out into the bedroom. "Morning." he murmured, kissing her forehead gently.

Aria hadn't been able to sleep at all. She kept waking up. Kept tossing and turning. It was just after sunrise when Aria finally gave up trying and got up and dressed. She left the room, not wanting to bother Keith since he was out cold. She roamed around, finding her way in and out of the kicthen effortlessly.
Walking back into the room, Aria found Keith somewhat awake. "Morning Sleeping Beauty." she murmured, kicking the door closed since her hands were full. "Found some coffee. Want some?" Aria asked, placing down a thermos and two paper cups, empting her pockets of sugar her small containers of milk and cream. She poured herself some, adding a few surgars and a cream before stirring and slipping it carefully.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:32 pm

Sara shifted, looking at Leo.
"Morning" She murmured tiredly, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She stretched out, before flopping back on the bed. She was still tired, but not tired enough to sleep, just to tired to actually drag herself out of bed. She ran her fingers through her hair, smiling at Leo.
"Still sore?" She asked curiously, she had rubbed his back for awhile last night, so she hoped he wasn't. She was still sore, but she was accustomed at this point, which was sad.

Keith smiled, "Morning" He said, forcing himselg back in a sitting positin. He smiled,
"Coffee would be awesome, just black though" He said, rubbing his eyes and looking around.
"Did you sleep at all?" He recalled her moving a lot and sighed. He didn't mind sleeping next to Aria, but he hoped he hadn't been the acuse of her tossing and turning.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Leo smiled brightly. "Not nearly as sore as I was yesterday." he murmured, kissing her gently, thankfully then. He frowned for a moment, the heat pulsating in his hands.
"Honestly though, how are you feeling?" Leo asked, concern coming to his face then as he cupped her face in his hands. He'd been trying to heal her ever since the spirit attack, but he wasn't sure how much he was actually helping.

"Yuck. Bitter." Aria muttered, pouring him a cup and handing it over anyway. "It's hot." she warned before sitting back against the stand the TV was resting on. She sipped her coffee for a few minutes, silently wondering if there were bags under her eyes, telling the word how much sleep she had gotten.
"For a bit.." Aria lied, sipping from her coffee again before adding another sugar. "You were out like a light though." she said, grinning, trying to turn the spotlight away from her right now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Sara sighed, "Well, I'm doing a lot better, but I'm still sore and achy" She said, sighing.
"Glad you feel better though. I'm sure I'll be fine, that spirit just wreacked havoc on my insides" She said, smiling at him and letting out a small sigh.
"Honestly Leo, don't worry so much. And save some of your healing, we might need it seriously today" She said, stretching out, "Urgh, I don't wanna get out of bed"

Keith arched an eyebrow. "Did it bother you sleeping in the same bed with me? Because, I mean, I felt you tossing all night" He murmured, shaking his head and taking the coffee.
"I happen to like it black" He said, shaking his head and taking a sip. "Hot to you, perfect to me" He said, laughing and smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:53 pm

"This much I know..." Leo murmured, pressing his hand lightly against her stomach. He tried not to wince at the thought. He chewed his lip thoughtfully, pulling his heat away, only because she asked him to. She was probably going to agrue with him over this next question, but Leo didn't exactly like the state she was in right now.
"Why don't you stay here?" Leo asked quietly. "We'll go out and find the next clue and I'll come back and get you before we leave. I doubt you'll be up to even walking down the hall, and I don't want to think about what'll happen if it comes to a fight..." He stared at her hand the whole time he spoke, unable to look her in the eye, knowing she wouldn't like the idea.

Aria shrugged but shook her head. "My mind goes everywhere and back once it realizes I'm too wired to sleep. I was thinking about too much." she said, sipping from her coffe, blowing on it to cool it off. Despite the heat of the coffee and the day, Aria was wearing jeans and a long sleeved shirt gray shirt. The cut was low, so she was also wearing a white tank top underneath, and her hair was pulled up into a bun to try and keep her cool.
"Whatever you say." Aria murmured, shrugging again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:00 pm

Sara sat up, trying to conceal her pain.
"What? Leo, I-" She cut off, chewing her lips anxiuosly. She turned away from him, unsure of what to say. Could she sit out, sit here while her friends went out and risked their lives? 'Leo, I can't stay here, what if something happens? What am I going to do?" She winced, what if something happened and another illusion struck, she'd be stuck here, and they'd be gone. What if a monster attacked them, and something happened to Leo. She felt tears gathering in her eyes and she pulled her pillow into her lap, wrapping her arms around it and burying her face in it. She didn't know what to say, what to do. She was hurt that Leo wanted her to stay, she was upset, and she was already worried.

Keith shook his head, shaking his head and sighing.
"Well, I guess we should get working on that clue. Something greek in chicago" He frowned, "Any ideas? You're pro at this stuff" He smiled, relieved that they did have someone interested in their own culture, own history with them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:14 pm

Leo sighed, wishing Sara wouldn't get so worked up over this. He wrapped his arms around her, partly regretting asking the question, and wishing he could take it back. more of him was concerned for her well being though.
''Sara it's only for a little while. I'm sure Aria and Keith have firgured out some places to check out. I'd be back in no time.'' he told her, brushing her hair back from her face and sighing. ''We'll be fine. Nothing going to happen.'' Leo said, reading the worry in her eyes instantly. He sighed, kissing her softly. ''I just want you to get better.'' He murmured, giving her a light smile then.

Aria coughed a bit, having swallowed too much hot coffe. She covered her mouth and shook her head. ''No idea. Never really been here.'' Aria murmured, standing up to find Keith map and tossing it to him. ''I'm guessin we could start big, major tourist places or something. After the one in Miami though...'' Aria let ou a long breath and shook her head. ''I dunno.''
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:02 am

Sara winced, shaking her head, she didn't know what to say, did Leo really want her to stay behind? She knew he wanted her to get better, but didn't he realize that she'd only stress herself out more. Finally, she nodded curtly.
"Fine, I'll stay" She said, pulling away from him a bit to shift around in bed, she'd stay, but no one said she had to be happy about it. She pulled her knees to her chest, burying her face in the valley her knees created. She'd stay, but what if the voice came back, and without her friends around, she finally gave in? She rubbed her legs with a small, worried sigh.
"But if I'm not here when you come back, it's not my fault" She said, regretting it the minute she said it, but he had fair warning now. She didn't want to leave him, but she knew the voice would come, take advantage of her frazzled mind.

Keith sighed, "Who knows. We could try my library trick again" He said, wondering what Sara and Leo were up to. Leo would be awake by now, but would Sara?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:19 am

Leo smiled lightly, glad that she agreed to staying here. She would be safer. He could tell she didn't like the idea as she rolled up in a ball with her back to him. Leo sighed, rubbing his neck gently. ''It's only this one time, I promise.'' Leo murmured.
Her next words cut through him sharply. He stared at her in disbelief and fear. What was she talking about? Not being here? ''Sara what are you saying?'' Leo asked, taking her shoulder and turning her gently so she had to face him at least. Was she that mad at him for asking her to stay?

Aria poured herself another cup of coffee, adding more sugar and cream then her last cup. She blew on it gently and nodded in agreement with Keith, taking a small sip of her drink. ''Ah, that could work. I'm sure there's a nice library around here somewhere.'' Aria murmured, going to get Keith's map.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:23 am

"Well, that stupid voice in my head Leo. It talks to me like all the time, so what if it manages to convice me to leave? I almost did that one night, it was only Aria that stopped me. What if it happens again?" She pointed out, rolling her shoulders, letting her green eyes meet his for a moment. She hated bringing this up, but she could already hear the voice in her mind, and she knew without her friends around, she'd cave.

Keith nodded, "We could head out in a bit, check out some spots, hopefully figure this out today and get moving" He murmured. Miami had been a diaster, Aria getting kidnapped, him getting hurt, hoepfully nothing happened along those lines this time.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:51 am

Leo tried not to gap at Sara. How long had this been going on for? He took a deep breath, rubbing his face for a moment.
''Why didn't you tell me about this?'' he asked, trying not to sound annoyed or hurt, just concerned. Hearing voice was never good, espically in the life of a demigod. Hearing that it could convince Sara so effortlessly wasn't good. She'd have to come with them now...Leo sighed, standing up then, needing to walk around.

Aria nodded in silent agreement, folding the map open on the bed. She looked around for a moment before smiling. ''There's a small library just a block down the street.'' She said, pointing at the map. Maybe that could work.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:58 am

Sara sighed, watching Leo with a sad expression.
"I'm sorry, I told Aria, I thought you knew" She murmured, sliding off of the bed to wrap her arms around him.
"I'm really sorry" She felt bad, knowing she had upset him. She pressed her face to his chest. "I'll be fine love" She tried to reassure him. She knew she had to go with them, but he'd worry the whole time, "Sorry" She mumbled again, "I-" She sighed, she didn't really have anything to say now.

Keith smiled, pulling his clothes on.
"Let's go try and figure some places out, and then come back for Leo and Sara" He suggested, rolling a pair of socks on. He glanced in the mirror, he still looked like hell, but that was an improvement.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Leo ran his fingers through his hair before sighing and wrapping his arms around Sara.
''It's fine..'' he murmured, kissing the top of her head gently. That wasn't entirely true, but he didn't want to be upset with her. Aria hadn't told him, but that was Aria, Leo wasn't going to bother with it.
''Well you can come with us then, if you're feeling up to it.'' Leo said, trying to keep his face neutral, although he still didn't like the idea of her coming along. She was still hurting, he could tell just from holding her.

Aria nodded, putting her coffe down. She frowned at her sword for a moment before tieing it tightly around her waist. Her pocket knife was already hidden, and she redid her hair into a high ponytail as she waited for Keith to get ready. Aria flexed her fingers, cracking her nuckles gently.
''Set?'' she asked, walking towards the door ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:14 pm

Sara sighed, "Leo, I'll be fine. I won't get involved if that's what you want" She murmured, she knew it wasn't fine, she had kept something from him, unintentionally, but still.
"I'm sorry I kept this from you Leo, I really am. I didn't mean to" She said, pressing her face against his chest.
"I won't do it again, never" She kenw he hated that, which she understood. She stood on tiptoe for a seoncd to brush her lips to his.
"Don't be mad, please? If you really want, I'll stay here, but I can't promise I'll still be here" She said, shaking her head. She wouldn't lie to him.

Keith nodded, slipping his wallet in his pocket and grabbing a water bottle. That was all the protection he needed, so he wasn't to worried. He smiled at Aria, enjoying the time with her, even if it was in a huge, noisy city.
"I can't wait to go home" He said, imagining his house on the shores of the lake.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:27 pm

Leo sighed, wrapping his arms tighter around Sara for a moment. He said nothing for a while, his mind racing with what she had just told him.
''No I'd rather know where you are...'' Leo murmured as she kissed him. He wasn't sure what to make of this voice she was hearing, or what it was saying to her, or why it wanted her seperated from the others. He knew he didn't like it.
He glanced out the window, seeing Keith and Aria heading down the street. They weren't taking the car, so whever they were going must be close. Looking back down at Sara, Leo kissed her forehead. ''Get ready. I'm sure when Keith and Aria come back we'll be heading out.'' he murmured, letting her go so she could change and walking back out onto the deck.

Aria sighed, rubbing the beads of sweat away from her forehead as they walked outside. She rolled her sleeves up to her elbows, but that did little against the warm summer sun. She lead Keith from the hotel and down the sidewalk. It was just like an average day for the mortals, and Aria was glad to blend into the crowd for once.
''Gods, don't remind me.'' Aria muttered, shaking the image of camp from her mind as she walked into the library. It was a quiet and cool little place, bookshelfes apon bookshelfs lined the walls, reaching up to the ceiling. Aria smirked, walking around and shoving her hands into her pockets.
''You're good with people, go talk to the librarian, I'll stroll around.'' Aria murmured quietly, nodding to the large oval-like desk in the middle of the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Sara sighed, grabbing her stuff. She glanced at Leo over her shoulder as he left and she changed quickly, running her brush through her hair before sitting down on the bed and crossing her legs. She could tell Leo was annoyed with her, maybe it would be better if she just let the stupid voice convince her to leave. Then she wouldn't stress anyone out. She frowned, no, that was a bad idea, Leo would stress, and then she'd probably make matters worse. She heard the subtle whispering in her mind again, and she winced, shaking her head.
"Go away" She grumbled, "Stop"

Keith sighed, walking along side Aria into the cool library.
"Alright" He made his way over to the front desk, smiling at the woman.
"Um, I'm doing a school project on ancient greece, and I'm wondering if there's anything greek in the city?" He asked, "Oh yea, let me look" The woman tapped on her keyborad for a moment before reading out a list. Grabbing a pen, Keith jotted everything down, in ancient greek.
"Aria?" He looked around for her, before smiling a thank you at the woman.
"Good luck on your project"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:33 pm

Leo sighed, gripping the railing as he leaned against it. He forced his heat to stay in his hands, not wanint to release it now and possibly burn himself again...or metl the railing. He ran his fingers through his hair, standing in the sunlight. Rubbing his face, Leo felt better after a few minutes and walked back inside.
''Don't suppose you're hungry?'' he asked quietly. ''We could get something to eat before the others come back.'' Leo frowned then, seeing the look on her face. ''You ok?''

Aria blinked. Hearing Keith's voice had snapped her out of her day dream. She was standing in front of the emergency exit door. She glanced over her shoulder, catching his smile and nodding. He must have firgured something out. Aria turned her attention back to the door, feeling the need to go out through it. Sighing, Aria glanced around before pushing the door open gently. Thankfully it didn't set off any alarm, but for a while, Aria was blinded by the sunlight. She held up a hand as she walked forward, blinking as the brightness dimmed down enough for her to see. It was just like her dream, only there was no fire or travler sitting next to it against the tree. What was on the tree caught her attention, and Aria quickly walked forward, ignoring the sounds from the city around her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Sara glanced up, rubbing her eyes as Leo came in.
"No" She muttered hollowy. "That stupid voice is back" She murmured, rubbing her ears lightly. She was begining to figure it out, something was setting off alarm bells in her mind, taking her back to camp, when her and Leo had first started dating.
"Do you remember that demon that stole my stuff?" She asked, looking up at Leo curiously. She sighed, and shook her head, wondering if he did. She had only just remembered.

Keith watched Aria with a bemused expression, before following after her.
"Aria? Wait up" He slipped through the door, looking for her. He looked around, blinking rapidly, it was super bright, and he had no idea what was going on.
"Aria?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:10 pm

Leo shuddered. ''How can I forget?'' he murmured. He walked over to the bed, sitting next to her and taking her hand gently.
''You think this voice has something to do with that demon?'' Leo asked, frowning. The memory came back to him. It had taken her book, her lap top and-if he was remembering right- a pair of her jeans. Total random stuff.

''Over here! Look!'' Aria called, standing in the shade of the tree. Resting on the branches were four objects. One was a short sword, maybe three feet long, made entirely of this polished bronze. Aria smiled, reaching up for it. She gasped at how light-weight and balanced it was. She unclipped her old sword, leaving it at the base of the tree. She did a few pratice swings with her sword, loving the feel of it in her hands. Aria grinned. ''This is...awesome...'' as she relaxed her grip, the blade shrunk and the brown leather around her hilt wrapped around her hand. Her blade disappeared entirely, leaving her with a dark brown, fingerless glove. Aria gasped. ''Gifts from the Gods...'' she murmured, glancing back up at the tree. There was a bow and a quiver of arrows; that was probably for Leo.
She reached up for it and it shrunk down into a athletic necklace which she quickly put into her pocket. ''There's stuff for you and Sara too.'' Aria said, nodding at the tree.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:19 pm

Sara nodded. "Well, I mean I think it does" Sara murmured, shrugging her shoulders and frowning.
"Urgh, I mean, it sort of makes sense. The demon knows me, it took all of my really improtant stuff" She said, "And well, someone, Eric maybe, said something about demons knowing stuff about people when they take their things" She said, "I mean, it worked for Hades, or works, maybe the demon wants me or Hades does" She said, shrugging. She knew she was making no sense what so ever, but well, she made sense in her head.

Keith walked over to the tree.
"Wow" He said, walking over to the tree. Reaching up, he pulled down a small trident, which when he held water pooled on the tips.
"Oh wow" He murmured, once he relaxed his grip, the trident shrank down into a small, necklace with a trident pendant, it was on a leather band, which made sense.
"Oh cool" He said, shaking his head and sighing. He routed in the tree again, findlng a small, glowing dagger.
"Someone gave Sara a sharp object" He teased, though once he touched it shrank into a perfect silver necklace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next