Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:21 pm

Sara shrugged. "Guess it slipped my mind, sorry" She teased smiling at Aria. She glanced at Leo nodding her head. "Water sounds good" She said, rubbing her eyes again.

She nodded at Aria. "He must be flipping exahusted" She said, realizing he had had next to no sleep the past few days. She yawned reminding herslef that she was tired and sore.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:30 pm

Leo nodded, taking a bottle out for Sara as well. He walked over to hand it to her, nodding pointed as she yawned. "Doesn't look like he's alone either." Leo murmured, still looking at Sara.

Aria smirked. "Yea. He never sleeps to long though." She mused. "I should probably get back before he realizes I left...again." Aria chuckled, waving a small goodbye before dashing out of the room.

Leo glanced up as the door closed behind Aria softly. He smirked at Sara, taking a long swig from his water before putting it down on the bedside table. "Let me guess, still sore?" He asked, though he knew she was. He'd warned her too, that she would be for a while until her leg fully healed.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Sara stuck her tounge out at Leo taking a small sip of her water. She waved at Aria supressing a yawn.
"Yea I'm really sore" She admitted stretching out tiredly and wincing. "Do doctors give messages to models?" She teased rubbing her eyes yet again.

Keith was tossing lightly on the bed. He was catching glimpse of things in his dreams though what, he didn't know. Sighing he finally stopped hanging off of the bed, still asleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Leo smirked. "They do, " he mused, taking a sip from his water to stall for time. "But only if the model promises to rest, and take it easy for the rest of the afternoon." He finished, capping his bottle and putting it back on the table. He sat on the bed next to her, kissing her lips once, lightly before grinning at her. "So, promise?" Leo asked.

Aria walked into the room, stumbling into the small table in the process. "Shit." She murmured. The room was dark as night, and Aria felt her pulse quicken at the fact. She refraimed from turning the light on. Keith was still sleeping, plus she knew the room was big...not all dark places were small and cramped and-
Aria pinched herself once to force the thoughts away, finding her way into the bathroom and turning that light on. She closed the door, leaving it open a crack so she could at least see Keith, though he wouldn't be bothered by it. Aria giggled, seeing him laying half off the bed.
Walking over to him, Aria poked his side gently. "Um..dude..you're gonna fall off the bed.." she said, her voice light and full of laughter.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:07 pm

Sara looked thoughtful, "How can I not promise when you're so persuasive?" She teased nodding her head. "I'll take it easy" She murmured with a small smirk stretching out luxieriously on the bed again. She smiled at him wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him to her. Smiling impishly she kissed him lightly teasing of course.

Keith mumbled incoherently, not waking up despite his precarious balance. He was so exahusted it was almost painful. Sighing he shifted again nearly unbalancing himself.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Leo chuckled. "I'm not persuasive, you're just easily convinced." he shot back, grinning at her. He nodded, serious for the moment she agreed to take it easy and just relax. She needed to give her body time to heal, and Leo didn't want to think about what could possibly happen tomorrow when they went looking for the next clue.
Sara's arms were around him then, pulling Leo towards her and away from his apprehensive thoughts. He rolled his eyes at her kisses, not leading on to how infuriating they were to him. "Well you're not getting a massage that way..." he murmured, taking her arms from around his neck and holding her hands gently.

Aria chuckled and laughed quietly. Oh well. If he fell, she warned him..whether he was conscious enough to hear her or not. Sighing, Aria walked over to the other bed, letting Keith do whatever he wanted on the other. She pulled her bag up into her lap, sorting through it, unpacking and repacking her clothes. She should probably write in her journal...but at the moment, Aria didn't feel like thinking up things to say. Pulling out her CD player, Aria cursed quietly as the device refused to turn on. Dead batteries.
In the end, Aria settled for turning on the t.v. quietly and finding a movie to watch.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Sara pouted playfully smiling as he took her hands.
"Fine, I'll make do with that message" Shr said grinning at him and sighing. Like Leo she was trying to avoid thinking about tomorrow. Shr looked at him eyes worried for a moment. Though she smiled and tried to brighten her gaze.

-Thump- Keith slipped to the floor, though he didn't even wake up. Sighing he cuddled around the blankets, tangling himslef more and more.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:27 pm

Leo smirked and chuckled. He kissed Sara's fingers on one hand before sitting up right. "Alrighty then." He murmured, twirling his finger for her to roll onto her stomach. He'd have to be extra careful on her back. Though most of her gashes were scabbed and mostly healed by now. Leo smirked at the idea in his mind, rolling his eyes gently at her worried look.
"It'll be fine." He murmured, though it was somewhat of an empty promise. Leo shook his head, forcing himself again not to think about it. He slid into the middle of the bed as Sara moved over. Flexing his fingers gently, Leo reached up to her shoulder, letting his heat out in soft waves as he rubbed.
"Don't fall asleep on me." He teased, knowing she tended to pass out while he healed her.

Aria sighed as Keith fell. "You ding-dong..." she muttered, shaking her head. She watched her movie for a few more minutes, thinking Keith would wake up. With a fall like that Aria was concerned that he didn't wake up instantly. After a moments hesitation, Aria stood up and walked around the bed to where Keith was curled up on the floor.
"Keith.." she said, shovering him gently. "Keith. You're on the floor..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Sara laughed tiredly, yawning a bit.
"No promises" She teased shifting under his fingers. He really had no idea how good this felt. She curled against her pillow, pressing her face into her pillow and mentally chanting to herself to stay awake. She was tired, and he wanted her to relax, so why couldn't she fall asleep?
"Why can't I sleep?" She asked her voice muffled due to the pillow.

Keith grumbled, trying to roll away from Aria.
"Mom, I thought you were in rehab? No, five more minutes, I worked all night" He mumbled in his arms, once again revealing more about his past then he normally would have.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Leo smirked. "I'm just teasing love." He murmured quietly. He trailed his hand down her back, wincing once as his heal pulled sharply from him, going straight into one of the major scracthes on her back. It was scabbing slowly, having been one of the deeper gashes. Leo sighed, rubbing gently and smoothly, being careful not to agitate her healing wounds. Slowly he worked down her back, sending the heat in continual waves as he rubbed up her back again.
"You can sleep if you want." Leo murmured, leaning over to kiss the top of her head gently.

Aria frowned, a look of surprise crossing her face for a moment. Mom? She would try not to take offense at that since he was half asleep. She sighed as he turned away from her, curling tighter in the blankets. He'd rip the blankets at this point. She stood up, deciding to leave him and let him sleep.
In a sense, he was right, he had worked all night, staying awake to make sure Sara didn't sleep walk.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Sara sighed, laughing a bit as he spoke. She yawned nodding her head and begining to drift off. She sighed again, already half sleep at this point. As Leo basically gave her permission to sleep, she did. Her eye lids fluttered and she passed out giving into her insane exahustion.

Keith sighed, shifting as he began to wake up. Muttering under his breath, he sat up, glancing around in a confused manner.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:56 am

Leo smiled as Sara fell asleep. He rubbed her shoulders once, more in a calming manner before putting his hands on her lower back. Taking a deep breath, Leo sent out his heat, healing what he could. He pushed his heat towards her leg, hoping it would dull the ache and soreness.
He pulled away after a headache former. He kissed the top of her head once before slidding off the bed and walking over to the window. It was about five or so in the afternoon. Sunset would be soon here, being so far in the east.

Aria blinked, looking over at Keith as woke up. "Good morning." She murmured, pushing away her blank notebook. "You fell off the bed again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:55 am

Sara lay limp on the bed, Sound asleep with thankfully no voice trying to convince her to leave. Shifting she shivered once, cold now that Leo's heat was gone.

Keith yawned, chuckling. "Oh" he pulled himself up and sighed, stretching stiff and sore muscles. "Whatchya doing?" He asked her curiously.

Deep in the woods beyond the hotel a deep voice chuckled. "Rest now little half bloods, I won't give you many more oppertunities" A wickedly sharp blade rested at the cloaked figured's side, glinting in the dying light.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:20 pm

Leo sighed, watching the sunset, frustrated that he grew more and more exhausted as the light dwindled down to nothing. He rubbed his forehead, muttering in anger as his headache reappeared. He pulled the blinds over the window glancing back at Sara in the soft lamp light. A tired smile came to his tanned face, glad to see her sleeping peacefully. Tugging his shift off, Leo tossed it toward their bags, sitting on the edge of the bed to do the same to his jeans.
Flickering the light off, Leo slid under the cool covers next to Sara. He didn't want to bother her too much, so he simply rolled onto his side, falling asleep instantly.

Aria shook her head. "Nothing actually.." she murmured honestly. She glanced back at the tv for a moment, to the movie she'd abandonded before back at Keith. She smirked. "Is the floor that comfortable?" Aria asked, shaking her head gently at him. She stared distantly at the tv screen for a moment before shuddering. Her skin rose in goosebumpd and she rubbed her arms furiously to warm herself back up. "Man I got a chill..." she muttered, blinking and looking down at her arms.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:45 pm

Sara sighed and rolled, immediately cuddling against Leo, as he crawled into bed. She needed to be near him. She loved being near him and at times, she felt like she couldn't be close enough.

"Super comfortable" Keith said, getting up and sitting next to her.
"Why? What's wrong?" He asked curiously. Rubbing his eyes, he let his head rest in her lap, still beyond tired.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:43 pm

Aria smirked as Keith came to sit by her. "I don't know..." she murmured, rubbing her arms gently. She still felt cold, and pulled the blanket around her tighter as Keith rested his head in her lap. She yawned, closing her eyes for a moment and rubbing her face. She was starting to get tired, which was ironic since Keith had just woken up.
Aria sighed deeply, laying back on the bed, letting (eith rest in her lap. "Uh, we have to go clue hunting..." she grumbled. The bed was soft and comfortable, and Aria was getting sucked into sleep slowly. She yawned again, rubbing her eyes tiredly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:13 pm

Keith sighed, shrugging. "We need Leo's help, and by now he's passed out" Keith grumbled. He rubbed his eyes, cuddling closer to her. He looked up at her, "Sleep for a bit, we can go in the morning" He said, wincing a bit. Sara was gonna be a problem. "What do you think Sara will do? Think she'll stay here tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:54 pm

Aria yawned, falling back on the bed. Keith was still nestled in herlap, and it was surprisingly comfortable. She sighed, pulling the blankets around her tighter. "Dunno..." she murmured, shrugging lightly. "Guess we'll find out in the morning." She yawned, rolling over to turn off the lamp resting on the bedside table. She left the tv on incase Keith wasn't tired and wanted to keep watching it. Sighing Aria fell back on her pillow and was asleep almost instantly.

Leo julted awake the second the sunlight streaked into the room. His chest was rising and falling rapidly with his ragid breathing and a bead of sweat was rolling down his face. Looking around the room, Leo was temporairy dissoriantated. Seeing Sara laying next to him brought back the memory and relaxed him. She was still sleeping, and she usually slept for an hour or so after he was awake.
Not wanting to bother her, Leo sat up and walked into the bathroom to shower.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:02 pm

Keith fell asleep almost as soon as Aria did. He woke about twenty minutes after Leo and slipped away from a still sleep Aria to shower. He shuddered, glancing around nervously. He felt off, something felt wrong. He shook it off as he slipped under the spray, washing his hair and feeling instantly rejuvinated as the water hit his skin.

Sara yawned, waking in a cold sweat. Leo was in the show by thr sound of it, though she wasn't sure what time it was. Sh rubbed a hand over her face. She couldn't remember her dream, but even now she felt them familiar dread inside her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:15 pm

Aria sighed. As Keith got out of bed, she rolled over, wrapping her arms around her pillow. She was still half asleep, but she could hearing the water running in the pipes. She mumbled to herself, rubbing her eyes and breathing deeply. Opening her eyes, Aria blinked in the dim lighting. The sun was having a difficult time trying to break through the thick curtians. Aria frowned, rubbing her forehead gently and looking around. She frowned as a wave of uncertianty washed over her, making her shudder lightly. She left like she was forgetting something...

Once out of the shower, Leo quickly changed into a pair of worn jeans and the first light colored shirt he grabbed. He ran the towel through his hair once before pushing the blinds back just a tad. He glanced back at Sara, making sure the sun didn't hit er directly. It was gonna be a hot day. Leo frowned, toying with the clasp of his necklace for a moment before looking back at Sara as she yawned.
Smiling lightly, Leo walked over to her. He leaned down to kiss her forehead gently. "Good morning." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Keith sighed, finally slipping from the shower. He felt refreshed, but far from reassured. He rubbed the back of his neck, appearing beside Aria in a pair of lanky sports shorts.
"Morning" He smiled, kissing her cheek, hair still damp. Keith rarely dried off properly, it just seemed so pointless to him. He sighed, sitting down and digging through his bag for his shirt. His muscles flexed under his tan skin, though he was unaware of anything really besieds his hunt for clothes.

"Morning" Sara said with a small grin. She sighed, rubbing her eyes triedly.
"Sleep alright?" She asked him, he looked refreshed, probably due to the sun. She quelled the knot of nervousness in her stomach, they were going clue hunting today, she knew that, and she, well, she was going to be stuck here.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:50 pm

Aria blinked, seeing Keith walking back from the bathroom. She rubbed her forehead gently sighing deeply. "Morning.." she murmured quietly, watching him. As he dug for his clothes, Aria saw the muscles working in his back and bit her gently. Sighing, Aria blinked and looked up at the ceiling, closing her eyes. "What time is it?" She mumbled, rubbing her forehead gently.

Leo shrugged gently. He was still a bit shaken from his dream, but he didn't want Sara to worry. "How are you feeling?" He asked, running his finger through her hair, pushing it away from her face. He smiled lightly, looking her face over gently. Then he frowned. "Something wrong?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Keith glanced at Aria, hand still groping in his bag.
"About seven thirty, quarter to eight maybe" He said, smiling and finally pulling out a light blue t-shirt that matched his eyes. Not that Keith cared, it was just convienent. He glanced at Aria, smiling lightly.
"Sleep more if you want, I don`t think we`ll be leaving till later on" He said, kissing her forhead before jumping up to grab a water bottle. In a fluid motion, he yanked his shirt on, and drained his water bottle. Keith was basically perma thirsty.

Sara smiled half-heartedly at Leo, "No, just a weird dream" She wouldn`t tell him how freaked she was about being left here, that would only make things worse, and they really needed this clue. She smiled at him again, stretching her arms over her head, her skin felt cool, despite the heat, and she felt sort of a need to shower.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:14 pm

Aria nodded gently. More sleep might not be a bad idea. She watched him pull on the shirt and smirked. Sighing, Aria rolled back onto her stomach, turning away from him. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath to make herself relax. Pulling the blankets around her tighter and burrying herself into the warm sheets and blankets.

Leo tried not to tense. She had a dream too? He forced the thought away, still stroking her hair gently. "Alright, how bout the other question?" He asked, leaning down to kiss her forehead gently.
"Feeling any better?" He asked, looking her over with a serious face. Maybe if she wasn't too sore, she could come with them. Leo was starting to second guess letting her stay here while they went looking for the clue.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:19 pm

Keith smirked, watching Aria and chuckled.
"And I thought Sara slept a lot" He teased, kissing her forhead and stepping out of the room. His eyes feel on the pool and a grin lit his face. He walked over, tossing off his shirt without a care and lept in. He sighed, feeling the water circle around him, quelling his anxious nerves, slightly. He frowned, pushing worried thoughts from his mind and tried to focus on just swimming, just enjoying the water.

Sara smiled, "A bit, I`m not as sore, but I haven`t tried walking yet" She wasn`t going to lie to him, not about this. She swung her legs over the bedside and stood, wobbling.
"Woah" She gasped, wincing as her leg buckled and she tumbled back onto the bed.
"Still sore I`d say" She said, rubbing her knee and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next