Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:01 pm

Keith winced.
"Yea, I know" He said, looking at her with a small frown. He sighed, "Gods, I'm suprised that Leo let us near her, though, he looked pretty pissed last night" He said, shuddering a bit. He frowned, "Nice description" He grumbled, "I really needed that mental image" He teased, shaking his head and sighing. He knew that Sara was beat up bad, but seeing her injury like that was beyond ridiculous.

Sara winced, "Yea, it feels a bit better" She sighed, "Alright, I'll take it slow" She murmured, shaking his head and sighing. She carefully and slowly rolled over, settling back on the pillows like she had before.
"Sorry Leo" She murmured, she knew she was stressing him out, "I'll try and keep still" She murmured, sighing and smiling half-heartedly at him.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:50 am

Aria rolled her eyes. 'Well it does.'' she murmured, sitting down on the bed then. She sighed, rubbing her neck gently. ''I would be pissed too.'' she said, looking over at him then. ''Someones trying to kill her, I don't blame him to be pissed.'' she sighed, falling back on the bed, needing to lay down.
''How long do we have the rooms?''

Leo nodded. ''Good.'' he stood up, grabbing Sara's salad and handing it to her before taking his coffee. He poured in a few sugars and a cream, stirring it before taking a tentative sip. ''Uh. Not the best in the world...'' Leo murmured, adding more sugar before sitting next to Sara on the bed again.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:56 am

"Still, it's not a great description, or mental image" He grumbled, stretching out and sighing.
"Well, really for as long as we need them" He murmured, "Which is going to be awhile" He glanced at the room next door, frowning a bit.
"Gods, how long do you think it's going to take her to recover?" He asked softly, looking at Aria as she flopped down. He sighed, poor Sara, poor Leo, he glanced at Aria.
"Why would someone, even Hades I mean, want to kill Sara? She's like the nicest person I know" He said, looking at Aria curiously.

Sara sighed, taking her salad and sighing. She chuckled, "I think this fruit is rotten" She said, making a face as she bit an apple peice. She frowned, "Ew" She pushed it away, putting it on the bed side table.
"Never mind the food" She said, resting against his side, looking at him with a small smile, though she yawned tiredly.
"Mmm" She mumbled half watching the movie, half asleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:24 am

Aria rolled her eyes. She pulled her hair from the bun it was in, letting it fall in one large wet curl on her shoulder. She sighed then, rubbing her face.
''Fully, it might take her a month.'' Aria murmured sadily. ''Optimistically though, with Leo's healing boosts, she might be well enough to move by the end of the week...'' That still wasn't any better. The tension between the gods was growing, and at this point, Aria was doubting if they could even do anything to change it.
She frowned, thinking about Keith's question. ''I don't know.'' Aria murmured, sighing and rubbing her face tiredly.

Leo sighed, sipping from his coffee again. After a moment though, the taste grew bland, and he sat the mug back down. He smiled at Sara with a shrugg. ''Theres a bit of ambrosia left if you want anything.'' Leo murmured as Sara rolled against his side again. He smiled despite himself and gently slid an arm over her shoulder. He winced, the healing heat tugging at him, wanting to work, wanting to be released. Taking a deep breath, Leo allowed it, pushing the heat moreso towards her back, watching how much he used as to not pass out on her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:50 pm

"Move, not do anything" He said, shaking his head.
"And that's optimistically" He sighed, frowning and stretching out. He glanced at her, "I doubt Leo's going to let her do anything, even once she can move. And he's not going to leave her alone either, not with someone trying to take kill her" He frowned, so that left Leo and Sara down for the count.
"Which basically means, unless we go on ahead and find the rest of the clues, we're stuck here until Leo deems Sara able to move"

Sara felt heat pulling into her.
"I'm fine, rotten fruit sort of turned me off eating for now" She murmured, cuddled against Leo's side, feeling more and more sleepy as he poured more heat into her body.
"Don't wear yourself out" She murmured tiredly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Aria chewed her lip gently. "We're right outside the city..." she murmured, sitting up slowly then. She winced, wrapping an arm around her as she pulled herself up.
"If there weren't so many Greek-related buildings in the capital to check out, we could be back before they even knew we were gone..." Aria said, staring distantly out the window as her mind slowly began to work.
She shook her head gently. "We won't have the time...the longer we wait, the worse things'll get on Olympus."

Leo nodded gently, looking back at the movie for a few minutes. He was half watching it, half focusing on healing Sara. He smiled lightly, but said nothing, seeing the sleep in her face. Hopefully, she would fall asleep again.
"I'll be alright." Leo murmured, kissing the top of her head gently. He sat back, shifting a tad to get more comfortable, sighing once he settled. He let Sara lean against him, keeping his arm around her, and the heat flowing, despite her tired protest. The sooner she was healed, the better. He hated seeing her like this. And the more he thought about it, the more he hated whoever was doing it too her.
Shaking the thoughts from his head, Leo took a deep breath and turned his attention back to the movie.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Keith frowned. "We could, but we're still recovering too Aria" He murmured, "You can barely turn in a circle without collapsing in pain, and I'm still sore as hell. So, maybe we should take it easy today, and consider trying tomorrow" He suggested. He didn't want either one of them to strain themselves. That would mean more work for Leo, not to mention lay them all up even longer. He shook his head. "I dunno" He flopped onto the couch, looking at the blank TV with a bored expression.

Sara yawned, shaking her head and sighing. Her eyes were half closed as she watched the movie. She wasn't awake enough to really understand what was going on. She yawned again, cuddling against Leo's side, letting her head turn to rest on his chest. She was lying on her side, facing him, her back hurt to much to lie on. She was pretty much still, besides the occasional twitch. One of her arms rested over Leo's chest, the other curled up against her. She was cold, and his heat helped, but she still ocassionally shivered.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:00 pm

Aria sighed. "Yea I know." she muttered, rubbing her stomach subconsciously. She was still staring out of the window. From here, she could just see the top of the Captial building, and the Washington Monument.
"I really hope it's not in the White House..." Aria grumbled then, shaking her head and blinking away her day dream. She would be able to get in with no problem, it would be difficult getting everyone in with her.
"Sorry. I just hate doing nothing." Aria murmured, running her fingers through her hair then, scracthing the back of her head.

Leo smiled lightly. He took Sara's hand in his, letting them rest against his chest. He kissed her fingers gently before pulling the blankets out from under him and covering her with them. She'd been shaking lightly.
"Cold again?" Leo murmured, pulling a hand away to pass it over her face lightly. Silently he prayed she wouldn't get sick from any of the injuries.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:09 pm

Keith sighed, "Well, I'm gonna go swimming, wanna come with?" He asked, looking out the pool with a small grin on his face. He couldn't wait to try out the water, and he figured it would help him feel better.
"You can come sit outside at least? It'll be nice" He murmured, standing and looking around for his swim shorts. Keith could really only go so long without being water. He found them, and disappeared into the washroom, getting dressed and stepping back out, a towel slung over his shoulder.
"You coming?"

Sara sighed, blushing a bit at Leo's gentle treatment. She loved being taken care of him, but not when she was this hurt.
"Hmm? Yea a bit" She murmured, shrugging lightly. "Why?" She could tell he was stressing agian.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm

Aria chewed her lip gently. She sat up, looking down at the pool. It was warm out, clear skies...a perfect day for a swim...
She looked over at Keith, still bitting down on her lip in thought. She rubbed her waist and sighed; Keith already knew. "Yea yea yea, hold your seahorses." Aria muttered, scrambling in her bag for her swimsuit and a baggy shirt before walking into the bathroom.
She came back out a minute later, twirling her hair back up into a bun, wearing the baggy plain white shirt over her suit. She sighed, dropping her hands and rubbing her stomach again. She would probably just sit in the water; actually swimming wouldn't do her any good.

Leo kissed her forehead gently. She wasn't too warm yet. "I cleaned you up best I could.." he murmured quietly. "I hope you're not getting sick..." That would be torture on Sara if any of her wounds were infected. Leo closed his eyes for a minute, spreading his heat out all over Sara through his hands that held her.
"If you're tired, you can sleep.." Leo murmured, quietly as his kept most of his concenstration on her being healed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Keith smiled, waiting, slightly impatient for Aria to get ready.
"Awesome, let's go" He said, taking her hand and letting them out the back door. He released her and streaked towards the water, diving into the deep end perfectly. He surfaced, it had hurt, but overall it had felt better then anything.
"Ahhh" He said, shaking water from his hair. "It's warm, just come sit" He murmured, grinning at her and sighing.

Sara smiled, "I don't think I'll get sick" She couldn't guarentee it. She sighed, cuddling against Leo, nodding her head.
"Do you want me to sleep?" She teased, knowing that he was caught up in her being healed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Aria rolled her eyes as Keith dove into the water. She shook her head, walking towards the stairs slowly, watching him with a smirk on her face.
"And you wondered why I call you Water Boy." Aria said, pulling her towel on a chair before sitting at the edge. She let her legs dangle int the water, not sure if she wanted to get in fully or not. There were a few other people in the pool, and Aria didn't want to deal with the weird, apprehensive looks her scars always attracted. For now, she kicked her feet gently in the warm water, watching Keith with a light smile.

"I'm praying that you don't." Leo murmured honestly. He kissed her forehead again before leaning his head back against the wall. The movie was nearly over at this point and he reached over for the remote to look through the channels again.
"If you need to sleep, don't fight it." Leo said. "You're body needs the rest. And trust me, I won't go anywhere." he said, looking back at her with a reassuring smile before turning his eyes back to the t.v.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:41 pm

Keith laughed, swimming effortlessly across the pool and leaning on the edge next to her.
"Fine" He grumbled, "It's better then barnacal whatever" He teased, he knew she was apprehnsive about going in the water with people around, she was self-concious about her scars.
"You should come in Aria, the water's nice" He said, he didn't care, and he was trying to make her feel a bit better about her apperance. He thought she was beautiful, which was all that mattered to him.

Sara sighed, shaking her head and and resting it against his chest. She had abandoned her pillow at this point.
"I'm not fighting sleep, I'm just reluctant to fall asleep after everything that happened" She murmured. "I know that you won't leave, but still" She sighed, she knew it wsa an irrational fear, but still, last time she had fallen asleep, well seriously asleep, she had thrown herself out of a moving vehicle. She had been trying to stay awake last night, she had faked it was much as she could. She was sure Leo hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:48 pm

"Barncal brain, though I'm still convinced that one suits you as well." Aria murmured, flicking her hand to splash a bit of water into his face as he swam over to her. She gave him a small smile, gripping the edge loosely as she continued to move her legs around.
"This I know." Aria said, rolling her eyes gently. She squinted as she looked around again before up and over her shoulder at the hotel. She sighed, looking back down at Keith with a small shrug. "I will in a bit..." she murmured, though it wasn't all that convincing.

"Reluctant...fighting. Same thing." Leo said, rolling his eyes gently. He sighed then, brushing her hair back from her cheek to kiss her gently.
"I'm not going anywhere, and I'm holding onto you right now." Leo murmured quietly. "Which means you won't go anywhere either."
He tightened his arms around her, being careful, but hoping it would reassure her all the same. He wasn't going to let her go, and he was wide awake now, he'd make sure nothing happened to her in her sleep.
"You can sleep Sara. It'll be fine." Leo said, rubbing her arm, sending more heat into her gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:56 pm

Keith sighed, "Liar" He grumbled, flicking some water at her, before ducking under the water and surfacing on the other side of the pool.
"Haha, can't get me" He teased, he glanced arond, making sure that there was no one around, before sending a small wave at her, it splashed over her legs, but didn't go up much further. He chuckled, shaking his head and floating on the water lightly, before surfacing again. He smiled at her, and stuck his tounge out.

Sara nodded.
"I know, I know, but I'm still a bit freaked out" She yawned, cuddling against him and closing her eyes.
"Fine" She felt more heat pour into her, which was an automatic thing that made her want to sleep even more.
"Meanie" She yawned.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:05 pm

Aria rolled her eyes, though she gasped as Keith splashed her and then same away. She clenched her jaw to keep from smiling and shook her head.
"Any other day Water Boy and you'd be eating those words." Aria muttered sharply, yelping in surprise as the water grew into a wave and splashed up into her lap, drenching the bottom of her shirt. Aria took a deep breath, shaking her head again, muttering to herself gently. She glanced around, noticing that they were pretty much by themselves. Which explained the water. Aria smirked her infamous smirk before standing up and gracefully pulling the shirt over her head. She tossed it back to her chair where her towel was, turning her scarred back to Keith for a moment. Resisting the urge to look down at her waist, Aria looked around once more before quickly diving into the water.
She swam towards him as fast as she could manage right now, which still combatted that of an olympic goldmedalstic, coming up in front of him and splashing him in the face before darting away.
Aria laughed when she resurfaced at the other end where she had started.
"What was that again?" she asked, winded as she leaned back against the edge.

Leo chuckled. "You'll thank me later." he promised, kissing her forehead gently, keeping the warmth constant to help her sleep.
Sighing, he closed his eyes for a moment, before looking back at the t.v. He turned the volume down so it wouldn't bother Sara and continued to flip through the channels for something to watch.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:00 pm

Keith's eyes grew wide at the sight of Aria's back, though he refrained from reacting. He knew she hated that, and well, he wasn't going to be bothered by her scars, not when they bothered her so much. He gasped in suprise as she splashed him, then disappeared.
"Oh? We'll see" He smirked, and sent more water after her, though it surrounded her, making it impossible to get away. He was careful to be gentle, not wanting to hurt her with the water, or drown her by accident. He laughed, swimming over to her and leaning in, pressing his wet lips to her's.
"I think I got you"

Sara shifted, though she rested lightly on Leo's chest. Her breathing was rhythmic, though she still shuddered occasionally. Her body relaxed, slipping into the deeper, more dangerous dregs of sleep. She gasped, hearing the voice slipping into her mind, calling to her, and she stiffened, her fingers spasming on Leo's shirt.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:25 am

Aria chuckled, trying to move again only to get slammed back by another wave. She frowned, trying to go another way with the same results. The water was keeping her pinned against the side of the pool.
"Oh you cheat." Aria said but she was laughing and pressing herself closer to the side, trying to get out. Still, the water held her fast. She gasped quietly as Keith kissed her, sending the estatic shocks through her, making her skin rise in goosebumps. Aria bit her lip gently as he pulled away before looking up at him.
"Ya think?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. Finding that she could move again, Aria wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him back down, kissing his lips again.

Leo sighed. He'd been expecting this. He took Sara's hand in his, holding tightly and strengthing the flow of heat as much as he possibly could. He closed his eyes, wrapping his arm tighter around her. So the voice only came to her when she was absouletly asleep...explained why she didn't remember anything afterwards. Leo shook his head, rubbing Sara's arm gently, trying to get her to relax as her body had grown ridiged.
"Relax, I'm here..." Leo murmured, though he doubted she would hear him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:30 am

Keith laughed, letting her pull him to him. He chuckled, finally breaking the kiss.
"Alright, maybe you have me" He admitted, gently wrapping his arms around her and pulling her against him. He was taller then her, by a lot, so he could effortlessly pick her up. Though he was very careful not to press on her sore stomach.
"Or, I have you" He teased, she was now trapped by his arms and by the water, which wsa fairly amusing. He sighed, letting the water fall around them, just in case someone came outside, seeing jets of pool water, surrounding a boy and a girl wasn't exactly normal.

Sara's eyes flew open, and she winced. She heard Leo's voice, and felt incredibly warm. She coughed, shaking her head.
"I-" She cut off, tears leaking down her face as she buried it against his chest. She couldn't believe how stunned she was. She couldn't remember much, just that it was a different, much more powerful voice this time.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:57 pm

Aria kept her eyes closed for a moment after Keith broke away. She rolled her lips gently, slidding her hands from his neck, down his shoulders to his arms that were suddenly wrapped around her. She smiled, rolling her eyes gently.
"We'll see how long you can stand having me...." Aria murmured, looking around then as the water retreated from them. She blinked, grinning.
"How do you do that?" she asked quietly, amazed. "Like you just think it and it moves? Or do you have to move your hands too..?" Aria murmured, glancing at the water with curiouisty.

Leo glanced down as Sara coughed, seeing her awake. "Easy..." he murmured, rubbing her back soothingly. He frowned then, as he caught sigh of her crying.
"Sara?" he asked quietly, worried. "Sara what did it tell you?" Leo said then, a bit more sternly, wondering why she was so upset. He sat up completely, resting his back against the wall, pulling her gently into his arms, brushing the tears away from her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Keith smiled, "I'm sure I can handle it Aria" He smirked, and frowned, thinking about her question.
"Hmm, you know I've never really thought about that" He said, shaking his head, "I suppose it's both, I mean, for little things like that, I just have to think about it, but I dunno, if it's bigger, I guess I have to use my hands, or at least have contact with the water" He smiled, "Why?" He asked curiously. Once he had realized he had these abilites, everything had come sort of naturally, which was pretty cool in his opinion.

Sara hiccuped, just resting against Leo.
"I don't remember, it was just a different voice, more powerful, more commanding. And then I heard loud arguing in the background" She shrugged. Something about the voice had terrified her. She winced, just resting in Leo's arms, her body ached again, and she figured that it was due to her dream, or something.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:24 pm

Aria shrugged. "If you say..." She listened and nodded to show she was paying attention to him. Afterwards, Aria smirked and shrugged again.
"Curiousity." she murmured, pulling away from him and slidding back under the water. She kicked off from the wall, swimming around him and over to the other end of the pool. Surfacing, she sighed, pushing her hair back and floating on the surface.

Leo tensed. Loud arguing voices usually meant the Gods were talking. He suddenly remembered his dream a few days back, hearing the Gods bickering about Aria's dad. He sighed deeply, letting his heat sooth her, rubbing her shoulder gently, though he was still a bit tense. He wondered if Aria and Keith had come back; he'd heard the door opening and closing ealier.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Keith laughed, watching her swim away. He sunk under the water, slowly swimming after her. He swam slow, not really needing to surface to breath. He knew he could go long, almost indefinately periods without air, when he was in the water. Though sometimes his body tended to panic, forcing him to get air, even if it wasn't necessary. He surfaced beside her, "Having fun?" He asked, leaning against the wall. They were alone, which was nice, he doubted Aria would have gotten in the water if there had been people around.

Sara sighed, rubbing her eyes and brushing away a few remaining tears.
"Thanks" She hiccuped, she was still tired, but the idea of sleep freaked her out. She knew that it wasn't safe to sleep, even if she did have Leo, and she knew he'd never let anything happen to her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Aria sighed as she leaned back, only her head no overtaken by the water. "Mmm..." she said, closing her eyes as she looked up at the sky. The sun was warm, there was a cool breeze, and the water was perfect.
"The water's nice..." Aria murmured, smirking then. She could feel herself unwinding from the tensness her body had been thrown into after the fight. Aria sighed, standing up then and looking over at Keith.
"You?" Aria asked, smirking and pushing of the wall again, treding towards the deeper end of the pool.

"You don't need to thank me love.." Leo murmured, relaxing a bit. He kept his arms around her, still running his hand along her arm soothingly. He glanced back at the adjoining door. He needed to talk to Aria. Little details were coming back to him, and he wasn't sure if what he was thinking was true or not. He hoped it wasn't, otherwise they had a serious problem on their hands.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:03 pm

"Aria, perhaps I'm not the barnacal brain" Keith teased, "Silly question, of course I'm having fun" It was nearly impossible for Keith to not have fun in the water. Even when he was nearly dead he generally felt better in water. He watched her go, and submerged his body, sitting on the bottom of the pool. He rather liked just sitting here, the water was quiet, it helped him relax and think.

Sara sighed, "I think I need to thank you, so shush up and let me thank you" She grumbled playfully. She sighed, shaking her head and stretching out, though she rested back against him comfortably.
"What's up?" she saw him continuing glancing at the door to Keith and Aria's room. She didn't mind him going to talk to them.
"Leo, go talk to them if that's what you want"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next