Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:35 pm

Aria never thought that a shower could hurt this bad. She could only stand under the hot water as it pumbled against her sore and battered body for a few minutes. She forced herself to stay long enough to wash up and get the blood off her skin. Sobbing, Aria turned off the shower. She cringed, breathing sharply through the pain and her teeth as she stepped from the shower, wrapping a towel around her. Swallowing hard, Aria dried off and pulling on the loose shorts and shirt she'd grabbed from her bag before walking back out.
"Morning." Aria muttered, through her teeth as she sat back on the bed. She fell on her back, cringing and clenching her jaw to keep herself from crying. Opening her eyes, Aria looked over at Keith. "Did you..." she swallowed, wondering if he had had the same dream as her again.

Leo turned around, hearing Sara waking up. He cursed, walking back over to her and sitting gently on the bed.
"I'm sorry love, I forgot to close the blinds.." Leo murmured, wincing as his hands warmed instantly as they touched her bare skin. He couldn't heal her right now, he was too weak to help her, which he was hating.
"Sleep alright?" Leo asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:43 pm

Keith glanced up, wincing as he saw that Aria had been crying.
"You alright?" he asked, before nodding his head. "Yea, I had the dream" He murmured, rubbing his face. He stretched out, his body throbbed.
"Gods" he cursed, rubbing his hand through his hair, he felt gross, he wanted to shower, but he wasn't sure if he could drag himself from the bed.
"I don't think I've ever seen someone so upset" He murmured.

Sara shrugged. "It's fine, you can have them open if you want. I dont think I'm going back to sleep" She winced, forcing herself to move a bit, just to get comfortable.
"Damn" She grumbled, she was so sore, she was in so much pain she was shaking, but she couldn't tell Leo that.
"Urgh, I must look like hell" She had dirt, dust, all sorts of shit in her hair, and she wanted to shower, though, she doubted she'd be allowed outside of bed.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:54 pm

"Fine." Aria muttered, rubbing her eyes gently. "Had a stupid idea to take a shower." she said, sighing through her teeth as she lay back on the bed. It was a relief, how soft it was compared to the brutality of the shower.
Aria shuddered. "I thought it was Sara for a moment..." she murmured quietly, running her fingers through her wet hair. "I've never seen any of them that angry." Aria said, thinking of Keith's Dad then and shuddering lightly again.

Leo sighed. "Alright, but you should try and get as much rest as you can." he told her, kissing her forehead gently before standing up and slowly pushing the curtains back open. The sun was helping him greatly, and it fell straight onto the bed. Leo smirked, going back over to Sara and sitting down next to her.
"Take it easy please? Keith booked the room for the next few days. There's no rush to D.C." Leo said, kissing her cheek lightly.
"You look like you fell out of a truck actually..." Leo murmured, smirking lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:01 pm

Keith sighed, shaking his head and nodding.
"I know, she looks exactly like her mother eh?" He missed, sighing and frowning.
"Yea" he winced, the look on his father's face was unmistakable, rebellious, angry, somethinghe had seen on his own face numerous times.
"I just hope everything's alright" He said, glancing next door, wondering how Sara and Leo had done.

Sara smiled, "I don't think I have much of a choice in the taking it easy department love, I know you to well. I'm not getting out of this bed for a few days" She sighed, "Right make fun of me" She laughed, resting against him comfortably. She was content, and the sun felt nice.
"I can't believe how sore I am" She murmured. Stretching a bit.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Aria grew quiet then. She glanced over at Keith for a moment, looking at him somewhat seriously. "You look a lot like your father too..." Aria murmured, turning her gaze back at the ceiling. She shrugged stiffly as an answer to Keith before sighing. After another silent moment, Aria glanced over at Keith.
"What do you think'll happen?" Aria asked quietly. "They look close to war..."

Leo glanced around, as if thinking before smirked and shook his head. "Mm, you're right. You're not getting out of this bed unless it's a dire necessity." he murmured, kissing her head gently and sighing as she rested back against him. With them sitting in the sun, Leo's healing had more of an effect. He was taking the heat straight from the sun and sending it into her.
"You're gonna be sore for a while..." Leo murmured with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Keith shrugged.
"I dunno Aria, I hope they don't go to war, but well, I dunno" He sighed, "My turn to shower" He said, sitting up and wincing. He hurt, "Damn" he grumble, dragging himself from the bed and stumbling towards the washroom.
"You wanna check in on Leo and Sara? Maybe he wants something to eat" He asked, before sliding into the washroom, shutting the door and turning the water on. He slipping into the water, sighing contently. The water felt incredible, though he slipped from the water fairly fast.

Sara sighed, "Dire need? Does me wanting a shower constitue a dire need? I can handle a bath?" She said, shaking his head and sighing.
"Mock my soreness? Ass" She teased, sighing and shaking her head again. She was comfortable, and happy to be teasing him, it ment stuff was more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:38 am

Aria sighed, rolling her eyes gently. ''Good luck'' she murmured, but firgured he could handle a shower moreso thren she could right now. Looking over at the adjoining doors, Aria chewed her lip gently. Slowly, she sat up, wrapping an arm around her waist before attempting to stand.
''Damn what did it do to me?''Aria grumbled before walking over to the door and knocking gently. She had no doubt that Leo was awake; it was nearly ten o'clock.

Leo sighed. ''I'll think about it. You have some serious road rash on your back'' Leo murmured quietly. He was still trying to heal that but his healing was working so slowly. It was painful. ''I'm not mocking you Sara I'm serious.'' he murmured, chuckling quietly. He looked up at the knock on the door. ''Yea?''

Aria pushed open the door slowly. ''Morning...'' she said, smiling when she saw Sara awake. She still looked pretty beat up though. Leo nodded, and Aria was glad his eyes were back to normal-seeing the gold scarred her a bit.
''Morning.'' Leo murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:02 am

Keith chuckled, he passed the water over his sore side, sending his own healing abilities into the wound. He sighed, relieved as he felt the water helping him, not enough to fully cure it, but enough to help. He sighed, wondering if he could maybe help Aria's soreness, he'd ask her. He stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel loosely around his waist. He heard Aria and Leo next door, but didn't bother to go talk to them. He sighed, walking slowly across the room and glancing outside, thankfully this place had a pool, he'd be able to do some laps later, which would be nice.

Sara smirked at Leo. "I know, I'm just teasing" She said, stretching her hands above her head, wincing as she did so. She smiled at Aria, and shifted her aching body into a sitting position. The pillows were stacked behind her, so she could sit, look somewhat sociable, which she thought was better then lying flat on her back, which she hated. Now she could at least read, or watch TV, which was still boring, but it would keep her attetion.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:42 am

Aria smiled lightly. ''Don't sit up on my account.'' she murmured, seeing Sara moving around and Leo flash her a subtle warning.
''I guess you're feeling better huh?'' Aria asked, sitting on the corner of the bed.

Leo sighed, loosening his grip on Sara as she moved around. He wished she would just sit still. So far he'd managed to heal the majorit of road rash over her shoulders and arms, the fracture in her leg(though he wasn't going to tell her that), and some of the brusing she had. Her back was still a wreck, as was her waist. Those cuts ran deep, and Leo was working on them slowly.
''Keith up?'' Leo murmured curiously. Aria nodded.
''He wanted to know if you guys wanted anything for breakfast.'' She said, somewhat matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:50 am

"Define better?" Sara said, ignoring Leo's warning look and sitting up contently. She winced, glancing at Leo and sighing, "Stop worrying" She grumbled, she stretched out a bit, glancing at Aria.
"I could go some fruit" She said, looking at Leo curiously. He'd probably be happy she was eating, but she wondered if he'd even want her moving to eat. She smirked, sighing and shaking her head lightly.

Keith pulled his pants on, stepping into Sara and Leo's room.
"Morning all, breakfast orders?" He asked, smiling and leaning against the wall. He glanced at Sara, wincing, despite all Leo's healing, she still looked like thirty times worse then when she had protected Aria from falling out of the truck. He sighed, "Feeling better?" He asked, causing Sara to laugh, "Aria just asked me that" She said, smirking at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:51 pm

"You can talk...you're moving..." Aria murmured, shrugging gently. "That's better to me." She smiled to Sara and nodded, flexing her fingers gently. Fruit she could handle no problem.
"Leo?" Aria asked quietly.
He frowned and shook his head. "I'm not really hungry.." he muttered, rolling his eyes as Sara ignored him.
"Coffee?" Aria offered. That she could get too. Leo thought for a moment and nodded gently. Coffee would help.

Aria turned to look up Keith with a small grin. "Yea. Fruit and Coffe." she roleld her eyes affetionately. Standing up, Aria strecthed lightly before wincing and rubbing her stomach. "Keith you want something?" she asked before smirking. "Or do you want to tag along?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Sara smiled.
"Thanks Aria" She sighed, stretching a bit and mimicking Leo's eye rolling. She was in a better mood, and trying her best to mask how much pain she was in from her friends. She smiled lightly at Keith as he wrapped an arm around Aria. The golden threads between them were numerous and bright, which was reassuring. Her and Leo's were brighter, but she assumed that was because she was in a relationship with Leo. She sighed, reassured by the threards, she hadn't seen them between her and Leo recently, not that she had been worried.

Keith wrapped his arms around Aria
"I'll tag along" He said, smiling at Leo and Sara.
"See you guys in a few" He said, taking Aria's hand, leading her from the room.
"You know, do you want me to try and relieve some of that soreness? My healing seems to be working again?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Aria nodded. "No prob." she said, smirking at Keith and letting him pull her from the room. She looked back at him for a moment as the door closed behind them. She looked him from head to toe waringly before frowning.
"You're better now? Because I know you're still suffering from that water spirit in Miami and now you've got fractured ribs. And if you think I'ma let you heal me and strain yourself in the process because I'm a little sore, you got another thing coming." Aria murmured, shaking her head gently. She was fine; Keith was worrying to much. "That wasn't my first show-down with the Furies, I'll be alright." she said then, realizing her first bit might have seemed harsh. She didn't mean for it to come out that way.

Leo shook his head. "You are so stubborn." he muttered, rubbing his face gently and leaning back against the wall. He'd been sitting that way with Sara in his arms all morning. Well, until Aria and Keith showed up and Sara had decided to move around.
"You do realize that you fell out of a high-speed moving vechile and stumbled across a three-lane highway just yesterday right?" he asked then, wondering if he might have left out a few details in telling her what had happened. "Because you're no where near fully healed, and moving around like this is going to stress your body out a lot more than you can afford..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Keith sighed, "Fine, sheesh" He teased, shaking his head and chuckling.
"You know, the fact that you've had more then one run in with those things is nerve wracking" He said, wrapping his arms around her.
"Come on, let's go get food. Fruit and coffee, and whatever we want" He said, shakiing his head and sighing. He didn't really care if Aria didn't want the healing, it was her choice.

Sara sighed, "I've always been stubborn" She teased Leo, though she stopped moving.
"You know, I'm not gonna lie flat on my back Leo, I hate that, I want to be able to talk to people, watch TV, since I can't get out of bed" She said, smiling at him.
"I won't move anymore" She said, she had finaly gotten comfortable, sitting up right, well, partially, resting against a stack of pillows. She could sleep like this, eat, watch TV, it was good.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:23 pm

Aria shrugged indifferently. "I'm actually surprised you've lived you're whole life without knowing." she murmured quietly. "Demigods of the big-tree are usually targetted the most due to their power..." she nodded gently, not caring that she wasn't in jeans. The shorts were long enough and the shirt was baggy enough, so she was fine. Making sure to grab a room key and slid her glove on just in case, Aria nodded again.
"They might have a free breakfast. But at places like these, it's usually just coffee, fruits, maybe yogurt and bagels. Not like at that hotel we stayed in last time..." she murmured.

Leo shook his head. "I'm not asking you to lie flat on your back. Actually, I think that would be worse, since you're back took most of the damage..." he murmured, sighing. He nodded gently in agreement, glad she would finally sit still and take it easy.
He sighed, wrapping an arm around her shoulder gently and kissing the side of her head. "Just remember I love you, and that I'm only stressing because of that..." he murmured, with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Keith shrugged.
"I moved a lot as a kid, my mom couldn't hold a job. I doubt they could find me" He chuckled, though it was a sour sounding. He hated his family life, "Besides, I doubt anyone would consider me the son of a god, especially not with a mom like that" He grumbled, shaking his head and cursing angrily. He hated thinking about his mother, she was an abusive, horrible person.

Sara sighed, "I know Leo, can we watch a movie or something?" She asked, smiling at him and cuddling against him contently.
"Are you sure you're not hungry? You should eat" She said, smirking as she mimicked him. He was always trying to get her to eat.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:40 pm

Aria grew queit as they walked, listening to him talk. She looked at him for a moment before squeezing his hand reassuringly. ''You are his son though. That fact has nothing to do with your mortal parent. Though the fact that you moved a lot probably saved your life.'' she added, murmuring thoughtfully. She sighed and shrugged then, pushing the door open into the main lobby of the hotel.

''Don't you start Missy.'' Leo warned, shaking his head and smirking. He had no appetiti to eat anything right now, and the coffee was merely to please Aria. Leo nodded to the movie suggestion, pulling away to grab the remot for the tv.
''If there's anything on...'' he murmured, flicking through the channels slowly, silently wondering if Aria had kept the Dvd's they went to rent at their last stop.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:48 pm

Keith sighed, shaking his head.
"Yea, well, maybe, but explain that to the kid in me who never had a friend, and came home from school everyday to a drunk mom" He said, sighing and shaking his head. He frowned, "Sorry, I don't mean to dump on you or anything. I don't need to bother you with my old life" He said, shaking his head and frowning. He walked into the main lobby, glancing around curiously.

Sara sighed, shaking her head.
"I can so start on you, you always start one me" She teased, "And I know you just got coffee to placate Aria" She grumbled, shaking her head and sighing.
"I'm sure we can find something on TV" She murmured, cuddling agains him again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Aria pursed her lips as she listened to Keith. She shrugged her shoulders in indifference. ''There is a time, place, and reason for everything. Even if that is something we can not see at that moment...'' she murmured quietly as she walked about. She kept her eyes shapr, finding where the hotel was supplying a small breakfast like she'd said.
Aria grew her hand from Keith, flexing her fingers and then cracking her knuckles. ''Sara wait fruit, Leo just wants coffe. I'm see what I can snacth from the kicthen.'' she gave him that infamous sly smirk and was gone the next instant.

Leo rolled his eyes, letting her have her fun, not fueling the fire in hopes of it dying out. There was no way he could eat now. End of story. Leo arched an eyebrow. ''Why do you say that? Maybe I seriously need cafffine right now.'' he murmured, glancing back at the tv as he worked through the channels. He stopped, finding 'The Day After Tomorrow' and it was only a few minutes in. ''How bout this?''
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Keith sighed, nodding at Aria, and smirking as she disappeared. He was getting more used to that, which was nice. He walked over, making a cup of coffee for Leo, grabbing some creamers and surgar, just in case. He sighed, making sure to get Sara a cup of fruit salad and some water. He sighed, grabbing himself a bagel, he wasn't all that hungry. He glanced around, waiting impatiently for Aria.

Sara laughed softly, shaing her head and sighing.
"You're a dork" She glanced up at the movie and nodded her agreement.
"Sure, I've never seen it, any good?" She asked curiously, a small smile on her face. Though she winced, she hurt, a lot, why did she still hurt?
"Leo, my back's burning" She winced, shifting uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Aria reappeared a few moments later, munching on a biscut. She shrugged then. ''Nothing worth while. Espically since it seems none of us have much of an appetite anyway...'' she murmured, taking Sara's fruit salad and water from Keith since it looked ready to topple over.
Aria yawned then, still a bit tired and sore. Moving that fast had taken more out of her then she thought it would. Blinking a few times, Aria smiled lightly, walking back towards they're rooms.

Leo shrugged. ''It's a bit far fecthed, but not that bad.'' he glanced at Sara, feeling her tense and then wince. His eyes darted to the clock before back at her. He sighed and nodded. ''Doesn't surprise me.'' he murmured, standing up from the bed. ''Roll on your stomach for a sec.''
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Keith smiled, "Yea" He walked beside her, letting her set the pace, as she seemed tired. "Ready for a nap?" He asked, making sure that he had Leo's coffee securely in one hand, he scooped up her's in the other. He walked over to Leo's room, opening the door.
"Hey guys, we brought food" He said, letting Aria go inside, he frowned, seeing Sara lying on her stomach.

Sara sighed, nodding to Leo, rolling over onto her stomach. She couldn't see the movie anymore, or the door, so she jumped a bit as Keith and Aria came in.
"Hey guys, thanks" She felt a bit stupid talking to the wall, so she wrapped her arms around her pillow, burying her face in the pillow, letting Leo do whatever.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:32 pm

''A nap...there you go again with me being a child...'' Aria shaking her head as they walked. She rolled her eyes as Keith took her hand, sighing againt the butteflies it caused in her stomach.
'''Dude, there's something called knocking. Forget about it?'' Aria mumbled as Keith simply walked into Leo and Sara's room. She glaned at Keith before back at Sara and Leo.

Leo knelt on the bed next to her as Sara rolled over. He pulled away the stained banadages he'd dressed the wounds with yesterday, trying not to frown. From the looks of things, one would never guess he'd been healing her for this whole time. He glanced up at Keith and Aria and nodded.
''Thanks.'' he murmured.
''Bad time?'' Aria asked quietly. Leo shrugged.
''Just changing the bandages...'' was the queit answer. Aria tried not to shudder.
''Well we got Sara a fruit salad and water, Leo, Keith has your coffee.'' Aria explained, putting her stuff down on the small table in the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:38 pm

Keith shrugged.
"Whoops, here you go man, we'll come back later" He nudged Aria, leading her from the room. He winced, seeing Sara's back was a shock, he hadn't seen the injuries, just the bandages. He took Aria back to hs and her room.
"Oh gods" He said sitting on the bed. "I knew she was beat up, but not that beat up" He said, rubbing his face, sighing exahustedly.

Sara winced, "Thanks guys" She murmured, shaking her head and sighing. She wondered what Leo was doing, it was hard to twist and see.
"Leo? What's up?" She asked as Aria and Keith left. She twisted, though the pain that shot through her body was enough to make her sit still. She sucked a breath, trying not to cry. She couldn't believe how much she hurt.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Aria shook her head. She glanced back at Sara as Keith tugged her along and winced. Ducking through the adjoining door, Aria closed his gently behind her. ''ow...'' she mouthed, rubbing her back, as if feeling Sara's pain. Aria sighed, nodding in agreement.
''Looked like someone took a shedder to her back. Gods that must be painful...'' she murmured, rubbing her waist subconsciously.

''Sara can you please sit still?'' Leo asked, trying not to loose his patience right now. He stood up, going to the bathroom for a wet cloth and grabbing another roll of bandages from the shopping bag. Sitting back on the bed, Leo dabbed at the wounds softly, cleaning them as best he could without hurting her before wrapping them again.
''Does that help a bit?'' Leo asked. ''If you're gonna move, do it slowly. Your back is a mess...''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next