Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:09 pm

(I still have notihng! Sad SadSadSadSadSad )
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Alex got up and slowly followed after Nova. Her dog peeked her head through the wide doorway and she saw a few werewolves working out. Nova swished her tail and Alex stayed in one spot.
'Stay here.' she mouhted. Alex nodded, and Nova walked into the gym quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:19 pm

BRuno saw Nova walking into the gym, and also saw Alex waiting nearby. He set down the dumbbells he was using and walked over to Alex.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:23 pm

Nova's eyes turned to the corner and she saw Bruno walking to the hallway she quickly lopped around and weaved through the equipment, in a fast but yet slow pace. Alex heard the sound of steps but she got confused so she stood still as she was leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:25 pm

BRuno stood in front of alex. "Hello, I don't beleive we've met. I'm Bruno, I'm second in command to Cade."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:30 pm

Alex looked up from the floor and she saw Bruno. She gave a polite smile and laughed, "Um..nice to meet you then Bruno. I'm Alex, and I'm be going to be around for a little while with my dog, for safety reasons." Nova came into the hallway and saw the two. Alex quickly turned her head and waved her hand towards her, "I'm not sure if you met my dog, Nova." Nova nodded her head at Bruno.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:34 pm

"Hello there, Nova."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:35 pm

"Hello Bruno, I believe ou met the gang back a while ago before we came here right?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:55 pm

"I beleive so. I saved Leon from a renegade werewolf. speaking of Leon, where is the guy?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:57 pm

"I don't know, we left before we got caught up with the currents news, so I dunno." Nova answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:59 pm

'Huh. Any way, wanna come work out, Alex?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:01 pm

"Oh umm...haha...funny thing, I'm not really all that strong so I'm not sure if I could." she smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:08 pm

"You can start of with 2 pound dumbbells, and work your way up."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:10 pm

Alex turned to Nova and her dog smiled, "Go on and try I'll watch you." Alex nodded her head then turned to Bruno, "Well, let's lift those weights."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:13 pm

Bruno smiled and nodded. He went and got Alex some dumbbells, tossing them over to her. He picked up the dumbbells he ahd been using earlier. "These are 50 pound dumbbells that I'm using. I had to make them myself, cause nobody mass produces them."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:24 pm

Alex caught them before she dropped them and she placed one on each hand. She turned her head slightly to see Nova sitting there, she nodded her head and Alex smiled then she turned to Bruno, "So you're a crafty guy aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:30 pm

"I'm a bit of a craftsmen, yes."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:24 am

"Well...that's interesting then." she spoke nodding her head. Alex lifted one arm after another lifting the dumbells on each hand.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:35 am

Bruno threw the dumbbells into the air, did a backflip, caught one dumbbell in each foot, landed on one hand, balanced on his pinkie, and lifted weights with his feet.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:44 am

Alex eyes widen slightly and then she laughed, "Impressive." Nova walked over to Alex and she bent down to hear what she had to say, "Are they trying to win your heart?"
"I dunno, but if they are trying to, it isn't really going to be easy I have to say. The boys at my school tried but failed." she answered smiling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:48 am

"Don't worry, I'm already in love with somebody else.', Bruno said, still balancing on his pinkie.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:50 am

The two turned and Nova laughed stepping back, "Well we didn't know so sorry."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:58 am

"But she's already engaged...", Bruno sighed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:59 am

"But she's already engaged...", Bruno sighed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:01 pm

Nova grew quiet and she hung her head, "I wish there were things that won't happen to hurt others."
"We can't stop that though." Alex muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next