Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:54 pm

Seth laughed lightly. "And I assume you've met the big bruiser, Bruno, right?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:02 pm

"Well...not yet." she answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:04 pm

"Well, here's a tip. Don't make him angry."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:06 pm

"Okay then, thanks." she muttered glancing up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:07 pm

"And I know that you've met Dark Wolf, right?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:10 pm

"Yea, him as well." she nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:13 pm

Seth nodded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:25 pm

Nova picked her head up and her tail wagged rapidly.
"What is it gal?" Hoover whispered.
"It's Alex-...and somebody is with her." she whined. Her tail dropped. Darby got up and stood beside her, "Stay close in case. Hoover check where the others are."
"I-ya sir." he then took offf flying.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:27 pm

Seth smiled slgihtly
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:29 pm

Alex stopped walking and bent down clapping her tighs, "Come on girl." Nova couldn't resist, but trotted out of the building with her tail wagging. She sat down in front of her and barked.
"Nice to see you too Nova. Where's Darby?"
"Inside." she answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:29 pm

Seth smiled. "So this is Nova, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:33 pm

"Yup she is." Alex giggled rubbing Nova's head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Seth smiled and scratched Nova's chin(XD my dog riely loves that)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:42 pm

Ooc\\
My dogs Nikki and Elvis as well.
Razz

Bic//
Nova's tail thumped the ground and she let out a whine of joy feeling pampered. Hoover glanced down to see Alex and Seth and his golden eyes narrowed slightly, "Let's hope the new kid doesn't give us trouble." He chirp.ed
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:43 pm

Seth laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:44 pm

"Oh yea almost forgot, I didn't come here to give you a belly rub either, got some info to share." Alex said getting up pulling out the sketch that she placed away.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:46 pm

Seth continued scratching nova's chim.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Darby walked out as well and his barked, "Come here and show me then, I'll tell the others." Alex left Seth and Nova and she walked on over to the sheepdog, she unfolded the sketch. He stared at it and nodded his head, "Those others figure are all familiar except the two great danes. I know two dogs that appears on that sketch, they used to be in the last Enuya Army, we can meet them later." he answered.
"That's great, but wait what about the Shiba?" Alex asked putting it away.
"Dunno kid, we should find out sooner or later." Darby spoke.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:54 pm

Seth started to rub Nova's belly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:58 pm

She rolled on to her back and let her tounge hang out on the side of her mouth. Alex glanced and smiled while Darby shook his head, "Well, later we should go on ahead and start your training. But we'll need another human to help."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:00 pm

'Who's a good doggy, you are! yes you are!", Seth cooed as he rubbed Nova's belly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:06 pm

"Did you get the food?!" a dog snapped a sa black Shiba Inu cowarded in frotn of him. She stammered a answer very quickly, "Sir how do you expect me to get so much food when I have such a small mouth?" she whined.
"Hiyashe! I expected you to be a mean dog like your brother, but you're nothing but an opposite, you should just die or get out before I even tyr to kill you." the dog glowered edging closer to her as a few of his friends encircled her.
"We should keep her in case we could breed litters."
"That would be fun, won't it Lick?"
"We should just kill her, nothing but a pathetic mutt." Her eyes widen and she threw her head back, "Somebody come help me!" Oen of the dogs lunged at her and she cried out in pain. Hoover turned his head and spiraled downwards screeching, 'We've got a victim!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:11 pm

Seth continud to rub Nova's belly, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:24 pm

Darby glanced up and his eyes narrowed, "Come on guys. We've got a canine to rescue. Nova!" Her eyes glanced towards her father from an upside down view and she nodde dher head, "Right away sir!" Alex quickly took off down the street towards the cry hopefully to find the poor dog still alive. Nova rolled awya from Seth and she barked on him, "Later again! But right now we've got somebody to rescue!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:34 pm

Seth smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next