Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:10 pm

Bruno sighed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:13 pm

"Come on Bruno, don't be so down. Um...maybe you could find a better girl." Alex muttered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:07 pm

"She's the greatest girl I've ever met...", BRuno said, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:18 am

Nova motioned her head and Alex placed the dumbells down, "I'm just going to go on and go around the base." Nova got up on her legs and began to wlak away with ale trailing behind.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:39 pm

BRuno nodded. "Ok, bye then...", he said, sounding a little depressed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:19 pm

"What can we do to make him fell better?" Nova asked turning to Alex. Her owner rubbed one of her arms as she was looking down at the ground ashamed, she sighed speaking up, "I don't know." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Cane walked over to alex, sporting a beautiful ring. "Hey, Alex. How do you like my engagement ring? My boyfriend Hakobu proposed to me two days ago."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:47 pm

She looked up and Nova's ears perked up. Alex looked at it and smiled, "It looks very nice, must be a great man, huh?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:59 pm

"He takes some getting used to, though."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:00 pm

"Oh." Alex spoke. Nova's tail wagged then she barked at Alex, "Cheer up a little. We had a little problem with Bruno back at the gym."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:21 pm

"Oh? what kind of problem?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:21 pm

"Oh? what kind of problem?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:25 pm

"Well," Nova started off, "With a girl he was in love with." she answerd lowering her head. Alex eyes widen slightly and something clicked. The girl Bruno wanted to be with was engaged with somebody and Cane is engaged, but she wasn't sure if it was true so she kept her mouth shut and she turned to her dog.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:31 pm

"O, I hope he's ok. Anyway, Hakobu says I'm the greatest girl he's ever met."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:38 pm

"Um...Nova can we really get back to the room, I need to tell you something privately." Alex muttered.
"Huh? Uh...I guess so, hope to see ya around again Cane." shebarked. Alex quickly zipped down the hallway without her dog and Nova lagged behind barking, "Slow down!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:47 pm

'Ok, bye... I guess....", ?Cane said, slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:52 pm

Once they got to the room Nova ran in jumping up on to the bed and Alex closed the door throwing herself on the bed.
"What was the rush for?!" she whined.
"Just remembered what Bruno told us and and now sum it up with what Cane said." Alex muttered looking up at the ceiling. Nova thought it closing her eyes, they snapped open and she turned to Alex, "Fast gal, but we are not sure."
"We can always ask Cade, the three know each other well, I'm guessing he should know a bit. But seriously, this is sad." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:01 pm

(I have nothing, so feel freeh to posteh again!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:02 pm

Nova jumped off of the bed and stared up at Alex as she lay there with her eyes closed.
"Alex?" she whined.
"Huh? Oh, nothing's wrong, just bored. I think you can manage by yourself walking around the base, if you want." she muttered. Nova turned away and walked over to the door. She pawed the knob and it twister open. Nova slipped through the door forgetting to close it. She trotted down the hallway and turned the corner.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:31 pm

A rather large dog padded down the hallway, nearly running into Nova. He seemed scared, and it looked like he was mutatred in so many ways.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:46 pm

Nova doubled back and her floppy ears perked up startled seeing the dog. Her blue eyes widen, and she stammered, "I'm sorry, I don't know how many canines and humans live in this place." She whined lowering her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:14 pm

"LIsten, you have to get out of here.", the dog said. "Some of the werewolves here, they're trying to 'perfect' dogs, as if we weren't already perfect.", he said. "THey're experimenting on us! I don't think Cade knows, though. You have to tell him, and then get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:16 pm

"But how can I believe this stuff? I'm only three and being this old doesn't mean I know everything that goes around. And anyways, my owner is at risk here, she either stays here or die on the streets. What can I do?!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:51 pm

'At least tell Cade!", he said. He heard somebody running down the hallway. "Run, Nova! Tell CAde! Hurry!", he said, panicking. He then ra npast her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:12 pm

Nova watched him flew past by her, then her ears perked and she took off down the hallway looking through many hallways tyring to find Cade.
'Dang it where is he?!' she thought. Her paws tappped the ground as she ran in a blur frightened of what the dog told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next