Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:49 pm

Sniper snorted and shook his head, "Try me." he snarled baring his teeth.
"Weird thing is I haven't seen his butt gettin kicked at all throughout his life time, if he does lose this match well congrats to the dog, brave guy to pcika fight with Snip." Zeke sighed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:55 pm

Spectre laughed. He let out an ethereal howl, piercing Sniper's ears but not harming anybody else.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Sniper backed down slightly and shook his head.
"Trying close in range gun shots." he muttered. He legs tensed up and he began to make a fast break-neck speed towards Spectre.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:41 pm

Spectre smiled and made himself ethereal, and thus unable to be touched by Sniper.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Zeke watched his cousin go through and his brown eyes widen. Owl's ears perked and Iggy turned his head also to watch
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Spectre laughed and sank into the ground, reappearing behind Sniper. He materialized and leapt at Sniper, hoping to bring him down.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:01 pm

He quickly jumped back pressing his claws into the ground to make a perfect ladning. His poitned ears flaten and he snarled.
"Try again."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:11 pm

Spectre smiled. He exhaled a red mist that surrounded Sniper's head, confusing him, causing him to weaken.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:22 pm

"Sniper was right, he didn't gurantee a blow, but he can be defensive and offensive." Zeke murmured. Nova turned to him and back at the fight. He shook his head and coughed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Spectre smiled and leapt at Sniper.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:04 pm

He leapt up and flew downwards toward Spectre.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:10 pm

Spectre made himself ethereal once more, letting Sniper go straight through him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:14 pm

He crashed down on to his back and huffed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:16 pm

Spectre laughed and materialized once more, tackled Sniper.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:33 pm

He rolled aside and sprang up on to all fours panting.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:38 pm

Spectre smiled. "You'l never take me down."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:45 pm

"That's because you're different, you're not ordinary." he spoke.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:46 pm

"You just need to catch me off guard."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Sniper snorted and he jumped up high. His eyes narrowed and he bared his teeth.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:17 pm

Spectre laughed. He let out another ethereal howl.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:23 pm

Sniper landed quickly from beside Spectre then twisted his head and aimed for the neck.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:26 pm

Spectre smiled. He dissappeared and then reappeared above Sniper.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:29 pm

His eyes widen then he quickly slide away and gripped the ground again to prevent from falling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:48 pm

Spectre landed on top of Sniper, bringing him down.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:51 pm

He choked and quickly threw off Spectre growling.

Last edited by forgotten_wolf on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next