Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:19 pm

Maria smiled, nodding as she listened to Alexi, still watching her hand as they passed over his back, almost trance like; up to his neck, down his spin up around his waist and around to the other side. "Be that as it may," Maria said quietly "You'd probably heal ten times faster after Sven patches you up then if it were me." she murmured.

"Not much-" Kristen cringed again, wrapping her good arm around her waist. "Not, much that can be done for a broken rib." Kristen whispered, forcing herself to stay still, knowing that his she moved too much it would just make matters worse. She sighed, with relief almost, as Demitri kissed her cheek, and Kristen turned her head to kiss his lips, letting what little breath she had left out in a deep sigh.

Maddie stirred a bit as Demitri set her down. The bed was cold, as were the new blankets. She strecthed out, laying on her stomach and folding her arms under her head, sighing and going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Aleix laughed.
"I suppose, but I still like you better" He said, his body relaxing under the rythmic movement of her hands. He sighed, twitching his shoulders a bit as his muscles continued to relaxe.
"I can't believe how good this feels" He murmured, he knew he'd definately want more back messages.

Demitri nodded, and slid on the bed next to her. He scooped up Maddie, setting her in his lap so that he could sit next to Kristen.
"Mind if I turn on the TV?" He asked Kristen, he was more awake then the two females, not to metion that he couldn't sleep. It was a good way to pass time, particularly at night. He tucked the blanekts around Maddie, rubbing her back and smiling. He covered Kristen in a blankets as well, making sure she was comfortable.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:36 pm

"Yes I know.." Maria murmured, catching herself at the last minute and quickly switching to english. She was as relaxed as Alexi was, and she had to watch to make sure she didn't speak in Spanish without realizing it; which happened often. Maria smirked then, putting her hands flat on Alexi's back and leaning down to kiss his cheeck.
"I'm glad you enjoy it." she whispered, kissing the side of his head before his cheek again and rolling off, laying on the bed beside him, smiling at him from over the pillow.

"Just keep it quiet." Kristen muttered. "Sometimes Maddie's a light sleeper." though tonight didn't appear to be one of those nights; the young shifter was out cold in Demitri's lap at the moment. Kristen found herself smiling as Demitri tossed the blankets over her and she moved closer to him, slidding lower in the bed slowly, trying to get used to the sting in her side.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:43 pm

Alexi nodded, "A lot" He murmured, also watching to make sure he didn't switch to Russian automatically. He sighed and grinned at her, sliding deeper in the pillow, relaxing almost completely.
"Mmm, I don't think I've ever been this relaxed" He mumbled, eyes barely open as he looked over at her. The vampire was about as asleep as a vampire could get , and he sighed, pressing his side to her's as he rolled onto his side, back against' her.

Demitri nodded and turned on the TV, letting his free arm wrap around Kristen, supporing her head. He made sure that the volume was basically one level below mute, which was perfect to him, but completely inaudible to anyone else. Smiling he let himself settle into a movie, Bourne Supremacy, in Russian of course. He had never seen this movie before, they were fairly well know in the states, but he had never seen them. He sighed, looking down, Maddie on his lap, Kristen leaned up against his side. Something about this felt so right, which was strange, he had never figured himself as a child person. Vampires couldn't have kids, so he had never expected to have one in his life.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Maria chuckled lightly, nodding to Alexi. She sighed as he turned his back to her again and she smiled. Rolling onto her side, Maria slid her arm around his waist, resting her head on the pillows just at his neck. She let her eyes close, letting out a long breath before slipping into the odd state of 'sleep'. One she hadn't been in for a very, long time.

Kristen sighed, glad that Demitri's arm came around her. Closing her eyes, Kristen leaned against him, without much thought, and before she knew it the pain was gone and her body finally let her sleep.
Her nightmares were just that-nightmares. She couldn't see anything though, just feel pain. There was pain in her legs, pain in her arms, shoulders, back, neck, head and her chest. God her chest was on fire. She couldn't move though, couldn't breathe, the air getting caught in her throat. The fire was spreading through her veins, burning her from the inside out.
Kristen gasped, coughed and choked on her breath, her heart racing harder than she had ever felt. Her vision was blurry, but she could hear Maddie's worried voice, and feel sunlight.

"What's wrong? Why is she shaking? Demitri..." Maddie seemed to have one and a thousand questions now as she shook the vampire, looking over at her mother with wide worried eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Demitri looked horrified at Kristen.
"Shh Maddie" He said, gently shaking Kristen. "Kristen, Kristen love, wake up" He said brushing his hand gently over her face, trying to get her attention. She had been asleep, fine, for hours, about fifteen minutes previous, she had began to shake, and now, she was like this. He gathered her into his arms, having set Maddie aside a moment ago.
"Kristen, shh, breath love, you're fine" He said holding her tightly, willing himself calm in an attempt to calm her.
"She's just having a night mare Maddie, she'll be fine" He murmured to the worried little girl. He saw Kristen's eyes flicker, and smiled.
"Right love, we're here, you're fine" He purred, stroking her face. Soothing her as best he could.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:23 am

Maddie sat on her knees on the bed, her hands folded together at her chest as she watched Demitri pick up her mother and shake her gently. Maddie frowned, and bit her lip, confused and scarred.

Now Kristen could hear Demitri. She felt his hand brush over her face, and the fire shrunk back against his cool touch. She gasped again, this time not choking on the air. Her sore throat still made her cough though and she rolled onto her good side against Demitri.

She felt his arms come around her and she forced her eyes open. Blurrs again. Kristen winced, closing her eyes and blinking a few times. Her breath was coming in slow gasps now, as if she had been drowning and was just pulled from the water. Coughing again, Kristen sighed, able to breathe easier now. She swallowed hard before looking up at Demitri. "God that was terrible." she whispered, her voice strained and her throat burning.

"Mommy?" Kristen blinked again before looking over at Maddie. She smiled lightly, holding at hand out for Maddie to take.
Maddie scrurried over to Kristen's side, hugging her gently, knowing she was hurt too. "Bad dream?" Maddie asked, and Kristen smiled and nodded.
"Yea. But I'm ok. Why don't you head downstairs? Get something to eat." Kristen said quietly, nodding to the door. Maddie frowned for a moment, but seemed to have a change of mine because she nodded gravely and slid from the bed, walking to the door and downstairs.

Once Maddie left, Kristen leaned her head back against Demitri's arm, letting the tears roll down her face silently. "God I thought I was going to die.." she whispered, covering her face then and taking a deep shaky breath.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:17 am

Demitri smiled at Maddie, a much better actor then Kristen.
"I think I hear Sven or Vlad downstairs" He murmured, watching the little girl scamper off.
Sven glanced up as Maddie came downstairs, he and Vlad were watching the Russian news.
"Hey Maddie" He said, looking at the serious expression on the little girl's face. He looked at his brother, slightly confused. It was fairly early in the morning, only seven am, they hadn't expected to see any of the others up for awhile. He stood up, stretching, he and Vlad had spent the better part of the night sitting in the same location, and though he wasn't sore, it felt good to stretch. Vlad glanced at Maddie, smiling at her as well.
"Hungry?" He asked, he hadn't spent as much time with the little girl, but like the others, he was fond of her.

Demitri cradled his arms around Kristen, lifting her lightly so her head was against his shoulder, between that and his neck.
"Oh gods love" He murmured, rubbing his fingers down her back soothingly. He knew how she felt, he had felt it too. He held her, feeling her wet tears against his neck. "Shhh" He murmured, supporting her weight effortlessly. He couldn't understand what had happened, but he didn't want it to happen again. His throat was burning, more from her being sick then the thirst he was begining to experience.
"Do you need something to drink love?" He asked, lifting her face gently and kissing away her tears.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Maddie nodded to Demitri before closing the door behind her. She took the stairs one at a time, not bothering to keep quiet as she did so. Getting to the last step, Maddie jumped it, landing with a 'hmp'. She looked up, seeing Sven and Vlad, just as Demitri had said. She studied each vampire for a moment, her gaze cold, and harsh, alien almost, for her young age.
"Hi." she answered back to Sven. She looked around for a moment, almost as if it was the first time she was looking at the house in general with that hard stare. Maddie didn't look over at Vlad, though she nodded as an answer before turning around and walking into the kicthen, needing both hands to push the door open.

Kristen took a shaky breath, lifting her good hand up to her forehead. "God.." she breathed, shaking her head lightly. "I-it felt like fire, inside of me." she murmured, swallowing down more tears and sobs, willing her body to stop shaking. She sighed as Demitri moved her, and she wrapped her better arm around his neck, holding herself against him tighter. "I don't know if that was just a nightmare...or..." Kristen sighed, shaking her head again. If that had been one of her dreams...Kristen shuddered, pressing her face into Demitri's shoulder at the thought.

After a while, Kristen calmed down enough to move herself away and look up at him. Her face was still pale, and there was a bruise forming on the left side of her face. Her lips were stained red from the blood, and they had already scabbed and healed, though they felt burnt almost, chapped. More than anything her throat hurt. She rubbed it gently before swallowing, and wincing at the pain it caused her, before nodding to Demitri.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:15 pm

Sven smiled and walked into the kitchen, following Maddie.
"Alright, what do you want?" He asked, looking at the little girl, slightly startled by the hard, cold look.
"Everything okay?" He asked, she didn't really look like a child really right now, and it was a bit nerve wracking.

Demitri slipped from the bed, sighing. He walked into the washroom, filling the glass with the cool liquid. He didn't know how to respond to what Kristen had said, and he foud it slightly terrifying. He walked back into the room, sitting down and pulling her into his lap, before holding out the glass to her. He wasn't sure if she could even lift it, so he held it cautiously, letting her tilt it forward into her mouth. He kissed her head absentmindedly, having positioned her on an angle in his lap. Her head was rested on his chest/shoulder, being supported by his one arm, her knees across his lap. Almost how one would hold a child. He even used his arm to support her, so she didn't have to support herself.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Maddie pulled herself up onto a stool as Sven came into the kicthen. She rested her chin in her hands, staring around blankly. "Mama had a nightmare..." she murmured quietly, her eyes softening a bit.
"Cheros?" she asked quietly, smiling lightly

Kristen cringed, laying against the bed for the few moments that Demitri got up to get her water. She felt like such a child right now, all busted up and unable to move on her own. She sighed, letting her hands fall from her face as Demitri came back, holding her up and titling the cup to her lips.

Chuckling, and then coughing from the laugh, Kristen reached up for the cup, showing him (and herself) that she was strong enough to hold a cup. She took small sips at first, wincing at her scracthy throat, but seeing water helped the burning, then took a few gulps, draining the glass completely.
"Thanks love." she whispered, swallowing her last bit and rubbing her throat gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:21 pm

"Oh" Sven said, his own face a mask of seriousness now.
"Cheeros it is" He murmured, grabbing the box as well as the milk and making her up a bowl.
"Here you go" He said, handing her a spoon and smiling. He leaned on the counter, smiling softly at her.
"What do you want to do when your done eating?" He asked, figuring Demitri and Kristen would be awhile. He could keep Maddie entertained, he had no issues with that.
"I hear you got some new toys, can I see them?" He asked, knowing Demitri had taken the little girl shopping with Kristen, and knowing his brother, had gone a little overboard.

Demitri laughed and let her take the glass, taking it from her when she was done.
"Want so more?" He asked, placing it on the bedside table and pulling the blankets around her carefully. She seemed so fragile, he was reluctant to let her go, for even a minute. He sighed, smiling at her, the better her throat felt, the better his did as well. His chest and neck still ached, but were managable, for now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:30 pm

Maddie stirred her ceral around in her milk for a bit before actually starting to eat. She stared at her bowl as she ate quietly, stopping every now and then to stirr the milk around before eating some more.
"Sure." Maddie said, smiling lightly again and nodding. "I think they're still in the truck though, cause Demitri didn't grab them yesterday." Her smile fell then with the memory, and Maddie bent her head back over the ceral, stirring it again silently.

Kristen shook her head 'no' as Demitri placed the cup on the bedside table. She sighed, wincing at her sore body. It was going to be a long day, Kristen realized as she looked over at the clock, seeing that it wasn't even eight in the morning yet.
Since she didn't want to move around too much, Kristen simply leaned back against Demitri gently, closing her eyes and letting her mind race. She needed to get things back in order. She was silent during that time, and if anyone had walked into the room, they would've thought she was asleep. Kristen was awake though.

"I'm so sorry, Demitri." she whispered then, opening her eyes slowly but staring blankly at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:42 pm

"I'll go grab them" Sven said, disappearing and re-appearing a few moments later, all the bags in his hand.
"Wow, you made out like a bandit" He said, grinning as he placed the toys and clothes on the floor. He grinned, though he knew the memory pained her, but she would be excited by the new things, not to mention that playing might take her mind of everything.

Demitri sighed, looking at Kristen, concerned.
"Sorry?" He asked, his mind wasn't functioning right now. Why in gods name was she sorry. He stroked her face, listening carefully to Sven and Maddie's conversation, he was constantly keeping an eye on the little girl, or in this case, ear. He looked back at Kristen, kissing her lightly.
"Shh love" He murmured, trying to relaxe her, reassure her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Maddie nodded, finishing her ceral as Sven went out to the car to get the bags. Once she was done, Maddie slid from her stool, going over to the sink and reaching up on her toes to place the bowl into sink. She turned around, giggling at all the bags Sven had in his arms.
"Demitri said he didn't mind." Maddie said, shugging her shoulder. She walked over to the stake of clothes Sven had made, sitting on her knees and looking for one outfit in particular; she was still wearing her blooddied clothes from yesterday. Pulling out a light blue house dress, Maddie tilted her head as she looked at it, clearing debating on putting it on our not.

Kristen sighed and nodded, closing her eyes again. She went to speak, but was caught off by Demitri's kiss. "Yes. I'm sorry. For all of this." Kristen murmured. Despite Demitri's attempts to relax her, Kristen needed this off her chest; it was starting to suffocate her.
"I'm sorry about everything that happened yesterday. I'm sorry that I kept things from you, instead of telling you about them in the first place. There's just..." Kristen swallowed hard then, keeping her eyes shut closed. "So much, I wanted to forget. I firgured if I didn't tell anyone, I would. Apparently, there are somethings that I have." Kristen muttered the last part mostly to herself, shaking her head softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:11 pm

Sven smiled and looked at the girl, grinning and shaking his head. He sat down on the counter, resting his back against the higher, 'bar portion'. He watched Maddie with amused eyes, though seeming so adult at times, she also acted her age as well. He smiled, admiring the dress, and waited to see what she would do.
"I'm sure Demitri didn't mind. He already cares about you, a lot" He said, watching her as she clearly studied the dress.

Demitri sighed, letting Kristen 'vent' she needed to, he could tell.
"I know love, everything is forgiven" He said, looking at her curiously as she said the last part.
"Kristen?" He asked, looking concerned. Something was wrong, he could tell not only through her words, but her emotions. He continued to cradle her in his arms, listening contently to Sven and Maddie below. The little girl was sufficently distracted, so he'd be able to spend all day with Kristen and not have to worry, though, he anticipated some movie watching later, that was something they could all do.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:30 pm

Maddie was sorting through all her clothes now, being the child she was and making a bit of a mess. Socks lay in one place, jeans, pants and skirts all over, fanned out completely with the shirts and shoes and jackets. Kristen had made sure Maddie tried on a few thick coats and jackets, though Maddie hardly knew why.
"I know.." Maddie said, although having looked distracted by her clothes, she had heard Sven. "He's upset about Mommy now though..." she sighed, somewhat dramtically, before holding up a deep crimson skirt and ruffling around for the dark shirt that went with it.

Kristen took a shaky breath, lifting up a hand to rubbed her face gently. "Luke...he-he told me something..." she whispered, her mind throbbing as she forced herself to remember his exact words.
"Said that Antonio had secerts. Things he never told anyone. He said that I worked for him, that I couldn't remember because I was under the control of that god-forsaken ring."
She was shaking now, though she had tensed up in order to stop it. In reality, it probably only made it worse.
"He was trying to get the secerts out of me. Only I-I couldn't remember anything! My mind goes blank after I brought Antiono that ring..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:35 pm

Sven smiled and nodded.
"It's only right that he worries. He loves your mommy very, very much" He murmured, watching the mess slowly grow.
"Look at all your stuff" He teased, shaking his head and laughing. He couldn't believe how much they had bought for the little girl.

Demitri listened, hugging Kristen.
"Wow" He said finally, holding her tightly to stop her shaking.
"Shh love, it's fine" He murmured, rubbing his hands over her arms, gently of course. He was worried about her, more then he cared to admit, but he needed to be strong, strong not just for her, but for Maddie as well. For a five year old, she was far to intune with everything around her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:45 pm

"Oh, I know." Maddie said, having tossed the skirt to the side since she couldn't find the shirt, and ruffling for something different now. "I told him it was ok, cause mama feels the same way about him." her voice was light, as if she were talking about the weather, or something completely obvious, public knowledge to everyone.
Maddie sighed, giving up on matching things now. She picked up a denim skirt and a long sleeved black shirt and legging before getting up and walking down the hallway to the bathroom. She came back a few moments later, wearing her new outfit, her dirty clothes abandoned in the bathroom. "Opps." she murmured, lifting up her arm and seeing the price tag still in place.

Kristen sighed, letting Demitri hold her tighter, thankful that he wasn't angry or upset. She guessed he was probably worried, since he was trying to calm her down again. She let him, closing her eyes and focusing on his hands that rubbed her arms gently. Kristen nudged her head under his chin lightly before coughing. She winced; her cough was getting worse.
A thought came to her then, and it sent ice through her veins, making her tense. "They did kill him right?" Kristen asked suddenly, sitting up enough to turn and face him. "Luke. He's dead?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Sven smiled and stood up, gently removing the price tag for the little girl. Quickly he picked up the clothing and toys and sighed.
"Come on, let's go to the TV room" He said, assuming that that would be the playroom from now on. He started to walk, before checking over his shoulder that Maddie was following, content that she was, he led the way into the room, before putting her new things back down.

Demitri nodded.
"Yes, Alexi killed him, he's never coming back" His voice was harsh, he had wanted to kill Luke himself, but he was content in just knowing that that monster was dead.
He shifted her, gently forcing her back into her relaxed position from before.
"Shh love, you need to stay calm, you're sick, very sick, and moving about and stressing isn't helping" He admonished. He rubbed his hands over her, trying to calm her again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:58 pm

Maddie helped Sven a bit, tossing random things into bags and standing up to follow him out of the kicthen. She knew the way already, having been to the room twice in her stay, but she kept behind Sven anyway. Walking into the TV room, Maddie jumped onto the couch, laying on her stomach, letting her arms hang over the armrest. She looked at Sven for a moment before looking around the room.
"Are we gonna watch a movie?" she asked suddenly, looking over at the screen with wide eyes.

"I'm not that sick." Kristen grumbled, rolling her eyes and Demitri moved her back to the way she was before. She sighed with relief at the news that Luke was dead. Thank God, Kristen thought, closing her eyes as she nudged her head under Demitri's chin again gently.
"And I am calm. My mind is just all over the place." Kristen murmured, sighing. That was the truth, physically, Kristen was as calm and relaxed as she could be with a sticthed up arm, broken ribs and aches and pains everywhere else. Emotionally, and mentally though, was a whole other battelfield entirely.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:05 pm

Sven sighed, looking at Maddie and shrugging.
"If you want" He said, he didn't really care what they did, but he was guessing she wanted to, by the way she was staring at the TV.
"Or we could play with your new toys, it's your choice" He murmured, smiling at sitting down on the floor by the DVD player, ready for whatever she wanted to do.

Demitri smiled.
"Okay" He said, though, she should know better then to try to convice him any different.
"Do you wanna go see Maddie? Sounds like her and Sven are about to watch a movie. We could join them, if you like. I can carry you as well, that way you won't feel any pain" He murmured, nodding to her ribs. He was fine with whatever she chose. He could stay in bed all day with her, which was saying something, seeing as Demitri found it nearly impossible to stay still.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:13 pm

Maddie slid from the couch then, going over the the DvD cases and looking at the pictures on the front. She went through quiet a few before she found one she deemed intersting; Mulan. "This one." she murmured, handing the case to Sven watching over his shoulder. Her eyes looked over the DvD player curiously, wondering silently what all the shiny buttons and knobs were for and how it worked.

After a moment though, Maddie's trance was broken and she half skipped over to one of the bags. She dug in one of the larger ones from the toy store, pulling out a coloring book and a huge box of crayons. Laying on the floor, Maddie kicked her feet a bit as she lay the book out in front of her and started to color, looking up now and then at the TV screen.

Kristen thought for a moment before shaking her head gently. "No, you're still hurt mister macho." she murmured, teasing him lightly. "I don't want you to strain yourself either..." She sighed then, closing her eyes for a while, letting her mind go blank.
"Unless you want to join them." she muttered then, inhaleing as deep as her body would let her before opening her eyes and turning to look up at him. "I know you can't sit still for long." Kristen smirked, her gaze laid-back and tired.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Sven accepted the DVD, opening the case and admiring it for a moment.
"Mulan?" He shrugged, having never heard of it before, then he slid it in the player, clicking play before standing and sitting on the couch. He wated Maddie colour and grinned, it had been so long since he had been around a child, he was sure the others felt the same way. She was infectious, her facination with everything. Vampires tended to lose intrest in things over time, and watching her was like renewing some of those interests.

Demitir shrugged.
"I carried both you and Maddie last night" He reminded her, but leaned back against the bed.
"I'm good with either love, as long as I'm with you" He wasn't about to leave her, not after yesterday, he was reluctant to set her down, let alone actually leave the room. He grinned at her last comment, "I know" He said, kissing her cheek and leaning back against the bed, tired as well.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:24 pm

"Uh-huh!" Maddie said, turning the page in her book to find a better picture to color. Nodding to herself, Maddie dumped a few of the crayons in front of her before picking one up and putting it onto the paper. She hummed quietly with the songs in the movie, smiling and laughing, ignoring her book once the movie was a few minutes in.

"Yea, and how are you feeling now after doing that last night?" Kristen murmured, shaking her head and leaning back with him, resting her head on his shoulder. She winced a bit at her ribs but moved the right away to make them stop stinging.
"Then let's stay here." Kristen purred quietly. "I trust Sven enough to watch Maddie for the afternoon.." She smiled then as Demitri kissed her, shivering as his cool lips passed over her hot skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: