Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Demitri nodded his thanks to Carlos. Carlos was like Alexi in that sense, rampently curious, and sometimes his curiosity would get the best of him, and despite best intentions he would attempt to get the answer to his question without taking the person into account. Sighing, he stiffened again, shaking his head.
"Guys" He murmured, his voice nearly silent. Kristen probably wouldn't even hear it.
Sven and Vlad both cursed, looking from Demitri to Kristen. They could see the colour in Demitri's eyes changing, he was about to lose it, Vlad could tell.
"Kristen" Sven nodded at Demitri, warning her to move, before something bad happened.

Keith and Shaye both tensed, all laughter gone. It was a subtle change, but it was noticable. Shaye shifted, moving forward, ready, like Keith to hold Demitri back until Kristen was safely out of the room. Neither of them had experienced blood lust, but had seen it before.

Alexi had also stiffened, standing up on the beam to look around.
"Yea, I hear it. What the hell is that?" He murmured. He continued to search, keeping a cautious eyes on Ria absentmindedly. He was used to keeping an eye on his friends, it was a long developed habit, and it had served him well. None of his friends, except Demitri, could fight as well as him, so he was used to keeping an eye on everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:07 pm

Carlos sat up quickly, having heard Demitri clearly. He glanced at Kristen, who was frowning and looking at each of the vampires before looking down at Demitri. She looked up, hearing Sven and catching Carlos' eyes. Her own saddened and she nodded as well, pulling herself from Demitri and standing up. Slowly, Carlos realized, much too slowly. She was hurt. He noticed the arm she stood up.

"Kristen, vamos." Carlos muttered, standing up much faster and taking the shifter by the arm gently, leading her from the guest house. Kristen looked over her shoulder, not having much choice but to follow Carlos. She looked at Demitri with worry before Carlos closed the door.
She heard Carlos cursed quielty in spanish and she turned to see that they were now in the main house, which was still in a wreck from earlier. Kristen nodded sadily. "Yea.." she muttered, shaking her head.

Maria pulled herself onto the railing, turned around to jump onto the overhang, and walking to the highest point on the roof. She gasped quietly in wonder as she looked around. Nothing for miles but pure white, undistbured snow. "Wow.." she whispered, smirking. Maria frowned then, hearing that same sound coming moreso from the right, to the north. It sounded like...screaming? Crying? A fight maybe? Frowning again, Maria lowered herself back from the roof and onto the railing. "I'm going to go check it out." she told him quietly, jumping down into the snow before heading towards the sound.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:13 pm

"Carlos, make sure to come back, we'll need you" Vlad called, Demitri was on his feet now, shaking. He was growling, snarling, his eyes were burning, flashing in angrily. Keith and Shaye were both on their feet, watching him curiously.
"Demitri?" Shaye murmured, her voice soothing. She winced as she was roared at, causing Keith to tense, wrapping his arms around her protectively and moving her behind him. He crouched, Demitri was crouched as well, heedless of his injuries, intent on getting food. He hissed, long, sharp fangs sliding forward, before he suddenly twisted and lunged at Sven.
"Damn it" Sven hissed, wincing as Demitri landed on top of him. Gods but he was strong, much stronger then before.

Alexi sighed. "Ria, wait" He called, hesitanting. He should go after her, but there was no one to watch the house.
"Shaye?" He called, smiling as the female appeared. "Can you keep watch, I need to go after Maria" He said, Shaye nodded, happy to be outside, away from the horror.
"Demitri lost it again, they might need you" She called, watching as he ran off after Maria.
"Hey" He said, catching up with her. "Demitri lost it" He said, sighing, but happy to be away from the house with her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Kristen winced, quickly covering her waist to convince Carlos it was that pain in her side that bothered her now. "They're going to need you. Go." Kristen muttered, nodding her head to the guest house. She smiled at him lightly. "I'll be fine." Carlos thought for a moment before nodding, resting a hand on her shoulder in a small friendly guester before going back to the guest house.

He was there in the blink of an eye, and he cursed in spanish. "Demitri." he growled, watching as the vampire lunged himself at Sven. He shook his head, notcing that Shaye was gone. He took Demitri by the collar, pulling him back and off of Sven. Vlad wasn't joking, the vampire was getting stronger.

Maria was croched low behind a tree by the time Alexi caught up with her. She shot him a sharp glance, grabbing him by the shirt and yaking him down, quickly covering his mouth. "Sh." she hardly whispered before releasing him and glancing around the tree. The sound was closer now, and from here, Maria knew what it was; the sounds of a fight, and a wolf one at that. She wasn't sure how close it was now, her sense of perspection was thrown off by her incredible hearing.

She took a few steps closer, hiding behind the trees all the way. After a while, Maria found the fight, but it wasn't exactly what she had expected. Of the wolfs that were fighting, she could tell that two of them were werewolves, and they were the biggest. The one they were fighting was much smaller, a very young pup, and looked to be an arctic wolf. If not for Maria's sharp eyes, she wouldn't have noticed the pup at all. Maria frowned, looking over at Alexi, confused.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:30 pm

Demitri whipped around, snarling at Carlos. It was odvious that the vampire had no idea who they were. With Demitri sufficently disttraced, Sven scrambled away, and Keith and Vlad began to circle Demitri.
"See, stronger" Vlad said as Demitri pulled away from Carlos, lunging at Keith now, but being tackeled by Vlad.
"Damn it" The vampire growled as Demitri's sharp fangs found his arm again, but he managed to yank it free, blood dripping freely down it.
"Don't let him feed off of you, he'll try" He warned, pulling away from his brother and quickly wrapping his wrist, before re-joining the fray. He growled, as did Keith, shaking his head.
"God, you weren't kidding. He's giving four of us a run for our money" He grumbled, shaking his head as he watched the circling younger vampire.

Alexi clamped his mouth shut, watching the wolves confused. He shook his head, shrugging. Why were wolves fighing, particularly with a large coven of vampires nearby. He peeked out around the tree, wincing at the sight, it looked wrong, wolves, werewolves, they didn't fight like this. They only fought territorial battles, and this wasn't territorial.
"What the hell" He mouthed at Ria, shaking his head in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Carlos cursed as Demitri snapped out of his grasp, going after Keith. "When was the last time he fed?" he asked, shock clear on his face. He had seen Demitri in a blood lust before, but nothing anywhere close to what he was in now. Carlos took a slight stepp back, croching defensively, his eyes never leaving Demitri, catching every movement the vampire made, hoping to firgure out his next move.
The scent of Vlad's blood probably wouldn't help any now. If Carlos notcied it, no doubt Demitri did too. His eyes left Demitri for a moment, glancing over at Vlad's arm. "This complicates things a bit." he muttered.

Maria shook her head at Alexi, confused. She watched, amazed at the fight the young pup was putting up. She winced as the pup whined, getting tackled by the bigger of the werewofls. "That's it." Maria whispered. She reached behind her, pulling out a long dagger before stepping away from tree. "Hey!" she yelled, wanting to draw the attention of the werewofls away from the injured pup. The werewolfs both turned to face Maria, growling at her scent. One nodded to the other, who grapped the pup by the scruff of it's neck before running off.

Maria made a move to go after it, but was quickly met by the first wolf. It lunged at her, catching her offguard completely, but she managed to move her shoulder out of the way of his powerful jaw. She pushed the wolf away, turning around quickly as the wolf clawed at her. She yelled in pain, before growling in frustration as the wolf's claw slashed into her back. She fell and the wolf jumped back, circling her, growling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:47 pm

"I have no idea. I would say a early last week. He has trouble leaving Kristen at night, so he's been holding off" Sven said, nodding his head at Carlos. He frowned, scenting Vlad's blood as well.
"Helpful" He grumbled, Demitri was totally focused on Vlad now, his eyes wide, nostrils flaring as he took in the intxocating scent. Normally Demitri hated the taste of his own kinds blood, but right now it smelled like heaven on earth. He crouched, growling, fangs extended, ready to feed. Though he didn't pay attention to the others, he wsa intent on only one thing, and he didn't care about anything else.
"Now" Vlad called as Demitri lunged, Keith crashed into him, smashing him into the floor. "Help me" He cried, holding the struggling vampire. He felt as if he were riding a bucking bronco, and was about to be thrown off.

Alexi growled, lunging out after Ria. He winced as she cried out in pain, and heedless of himself, tackeled the circling wolf from behind. The wolf yelped in suprise, shocked about the vampire clinging to it's neck.
"You okay?" He Called to Ria, almost being torn from the wolf's back. He was pissed, what were werewolves doing so close to his home? He snarled, wincing as the wolf's sharp fangs sank into his shoulder. It had manipulated him around, though, he didn't get much of a bite, as Alexi punched it in the jaws and it yelped, releasing the vampire.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:58 pm

"Damn." Carlos hissed shaking his head at what Sven told him. His eyes went wide as Demitri turned to focus on Vlad. He could see the subtle changes in Demitri, and knew he would lunge after Vlad. He was just a second behind Keith as they tackled Demitri. Carlos grabbed Demitri around his waist, much like American football and rugby players would tackle opponets, helping Keith keep the vampire down. He still couldn't believe how strong Demitri was.

Maria winced, forcing herself to her knees as Alexi yanked the wolf from her. Without much though, Maria lunged forward, stabbing the werewolf with the dagger she had been holding. It let out a cry that made Maria's ear ring, and then it fell to the ground with a dead thud. Breathing hard, mostly out of habit. Maria ribbed her dagger from the werewofls chest, wincing as she felt the blood roll down her back.
"I'll live." She muttered through her teeth. Maria looked up and around, cursing. The other wolf had gotten away with the pup. She cursed, cringing and groaning in pain as she forced herself to stand and walk over to Alexi. "He got your shoulder.." she muttered, cleaning the dagger on her torn shirt before replacing it behind her. The movement made her wince and cring again; Maria had no idea how long the slashes were on her back, but she knew they were bleeding and it wasn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Sven nodded, pinning Demitri's shoulders.
"He'll be like this for awhile" He warned, Vlad slipped from the room. "I'll be back, I need to go wrap this, and check on Kristen" He murmured, smiling at her.
"Hey Kristen" Vlad murmured, slipping into the main aprt of the house. He sighed, looking at the girl, she looked stressed, beyond stressed. He grabbed one of the ever handy first aid kit, and began to wrap up his wrist, dousing it in alcohol, letting the scent of blood be burned away. He was ready to head back 'into the frey', but he wanted to see how Kristen was doing before he headed back.

Alexi glanced down at his shoulder and shrugged.
"Yea, it's not bad though" He murmured, spinning her around and carefully lifting her shirt.
"Damn" He murmured, the scratches were long, but shallow. "Not bad, you'll be fine in a few hours" He said, moping up the blood with some snow. He knew it wouldn't be cold to her, so he didn't really care. Letting her shirt fall back into place, he glanced around. "What do you think that was about?" He asked her. The scent trail of the wolves was completely obscured, and there was no way they would be able to follow it, there were to many overlapping scents, mostly wolf.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Carlos sighed as Sven pinned Demitri, and he sat on the young vampire to help Sven hold him in place, shaking his head. He wasn't entirely speechless at this point, just somewhat in awe. He looked up as Vlad slipped from the room, and he nodded slightly absentmindedly. "He is entirely too strong to be running on empty..." Carlos murmured, shaking his head again.

Kristen opened her eyes, hearing Vlad talking to her. She had cleaned out the fireplace, making a warm fire and rolling up into a few blankets next to the heat. She sat up to look at him, noticing the first aid kit and the talltale signs of Demitri's fangs in his arm. Kristen sighed, her shoulder's falling and she cringed. "Hey." she said quietly, letting her eyes leave the older vampire and look back at the fire. She'd figured he'd be going back to help keep Demitri down after that, so she remained quiet. Her face was empty almost, the flames she gaze at reflecting in her eyes, hiding the emotions that were hidden there. "Let me know when he cools off." she murmured quietly.

Maria sighed as Alexi turned her around and she fell back into the snow. Sitting on her knees, Maria leaned forward as Alexi rubbed the snow along her back. It didn't feel cold, but it stopped the stinging of the cuts. She sighed with relief, glad that she would be healed within the day. "Gotta love fast healing." she muttered, smirking and laughing, shaking her head. Maria picked her head up to look in the direction she thought the other wolf had run off to. At the moment though, she wasn't entirely sure if the direction was right or not.
"I have no idea. But the pup. The white one, it wasn't a werewolf..." Maria said, shaking her head as Alexi pulled her shirt back down. She straightened her back, exhailing sharpy as she moved her shoulder blades stiffly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:29 pm

Sven nodded.
"He's weak when he's not like this, but his instincts are taking over, and he's desperately trying to survive" Sven explained, smiling thankfully at Carlos. Keith sighed, holding Demitri's flailing legs.
"Crazy. I knew he was strong, but this is ridiculous" The coven leader said, glancing up as Vlad came back in.
"Got him down? Finally" Vlad said relieved. He knew it was going to be a short respite, Demitri would be down for a bit, then suddenly, he would start to flail, throw them off, and then it would start again.
"Enjoy it while it lasts" He said, looking at Keith who was barely holding onto Demitri's struggling legs. Then, with a sharp twist of his body, Demitri was up, crouched defensively in the corner, hissing.

"I will" Vlad murmured, lying a hand gently on Kristen's shoulder, before walking back into the room. He winced as Demitri yanked himself free, but, instead of being offensive, Demitri was on the defensive now. He was proabably one of the most dangerous vampires in the world right now, just due to the intensity of his hunger. If he were to get out of the house, he could effortlessly destroy a small city, and with some minor problems, a large one.

Alexi peeled his own shirt off, looking at his sore shoulder. It was deeper then Ria's, but not as large.
"Werewolves" He grumbled. Across his chest, from collar to hip bone, diagonally was the scar, thick and ropey, that was the cause for Alexi's change. He had recieved it in the collusem, it was a death blow, but Vlad had come just at the right time, saving his life. He didn't mind the scar, it was a constant reminded of the fragility of human life. One day he was on the top of the collusem, next, he was being dragged out the death gate,
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Carlos shook his head at Sven, in agreement with Keith on this one. "This is ridiculous." he muttered, looking up as Vlad came back into the room. He smirked with a nod. "Yea he's down." His smirked turned down as he listened and his eyes wandered back to Demitri just as the vampire jerked from their grasp.

Carlos was completely thrown off Demitri, and he crashed onto the floor, landing on his back. Growling Carlos lay there for half a second before sitting up quickly. Seeing Demitri on the defense, Carlos sighed, looking over at Sven and Vlad. "I am surprised you guys managed him for this long if this is how he's been the whole time.."

Maria turned around as Alexi pulled his shirt off. Her eyes went wide with fear and slight horro as they fell on the long thick scar across Alexi's chest. She moved in the snow to sitting directly in front of him and she reached a hand to touch his chest lightly. The scar didn't look fresh, and Maria wondered if she even knew Alexi when he had gotten it. Pulling her hand away quickly, Maria shook her head, muttering in spanish.

She looked over at his shoulder, snacthing the shift from his hand. She twisted and folded the material effortlessly before wrapping it around Alexi's shoulder, needing something to do at the moment. Tending to him took first bid. "The pup wasn't a werewolf." Maria restated, wanting her mind on a different subject. "Why would they attack it?" she muttered, tieing a knot roughly in the shirt so it would hold it's place.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:46 pm

"He was managable at first, he's getting worse. The thirstier he gets, the worse his blood lust is" Vlad said, while Sven nodded. "We're hoping that by tonight the venom will be out of his system and he can feed. Though, it's gonna have to be a monitered hunt, considering if we just let him go, he'll completely destroy any human civilization around here" Sven murmured, watching the hissing, defensive vampire closely. He glanced at Carlos and Keith. "Thank you, once again, for coming" He murmured. Keith laughed.
"Sven, you and your family are our family. Demitri, our brother, of course we'd come and help" He said, shaking his head and looking at Carlos for confirmation.

Alexi smiled at Ria, he had never seen the scar before.
"It's from the Colluseum. The Death blow" he explained, wincing as she roughly began to manhandle hs shoulder. He relaxed, letting her tend to the injury, considering she odviously needed something to do.
"I know. Werewolves and wolves don't generally mix, but they don't hate one another, they are 'family' after all" He said, looking around.
"This could be the work of Luke and his ring. He can control shape changers, perhaps he's manipulating the werewolves, like the one who attacked Demitri, or the shape shifter that attacked Kristen"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Carlos nodded as he listened to Vlad. "Ah, well that makes sense..." he muttered thoughtfully. "The more blood you need the more deperate you get." he nodded again, being snapped from his zen-like trance as Demitri hissed at them. "Very closely monitored..." Carlos murmured in agreement as he watched Demitri carefully as Sven was.
Carlos smirked then, shaking his head at Sven and rolling his eyes. "Sven, when will be it drilled into your skull that you don't have to thank us for this?" he asked, agreeing to Keith in his own way.

Maria nodded, though she didn't seem to be paying attention, she was. "Right. Well, they didn't hit you hard enough." she teased lightly, smirking as she let her hands drop from his shoulder. There was already a light red blotch appearing from his bleeding, but Maria was sure it would stop soon. "You're still here." Maria smirked before letting out a breath and standing up, snow falling from her as she did so.

Cursing, Maria rolled her neck and her shoulders as her back stung. "They didn't look much like 'family'." She muttered, glancing down at the dead werewolf that had turned the white snow around it blood red. If it wasn't a werewolf, Maria might have been interested. "Do you think that little wolf could have been a shifter?" Since Maria wasn't all that exposed to shifters, she couldn't really differenciate between a shifter and the actually animal shifters could transform into.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:09 pm

Sven shrugged.
"Perhaps when you actually beat it into me?" He teased Carlos. Like Ria and Alexi, he and Carlos were fairly good friends, well family. Sighing, he shook his head, paying his attention to Demitri again. His brother looked confused, sick and terrified, and above all, slightly insane.
"Jeez Demitri" He murmured, shaking his head and sighed. Vlad, rubbed his hands over his face. "What do you think we should do?" He asked, at a loss for words.

Alexi laughed, "Actually, it did kill me basically. I would have died, but Vlad was on hand, and he changed me. I was dead though, I mean, I was bleeding out, and I barely had a pulse. Ancient Romans aren't known for the medical skills" He said with a small shrug. He had made peace with his 'death' years ago.

"A shifter, maybe" He murmured. Like Ria, he wasn't accoustmed to shifters. "Maybe Luke is getting werewolves to find shifters for him? Like Kristen?" He said, thinking. Then something in his mind clicked. Maddie was a shifter, Kristen's daughter. Perhaps the little girl had been trying to escape, and the werewolves had come after her. Flipping out his phone, he dialed Kristen's number. He'd ask her what Maddie shifted into, just to be on the safe side
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:18 pm

"Don't tempt me." Carlos muttered, smirking though to show he was only kidding. He sighed then, rocking back on his heals and collasping against a sofa. He rubbed his forehead, not tired, but not completely worn out either. Looking over at Demitri, Carlos was a bit realieved that he was on the defense now. "What can we do is more like it..." Carlos muttered, rubbing his forehead again.

Maria rolled her eyes at Alexi. That was so typical of him, kill her joke with the facts and the actual story of what had happened. She nodded her head as he talked, paying attention but appearing not to give much interest as always. He knew her well enough to know. "Yes yes. Romans. Brutal, blood and brilliant." she muttered, looking over at him with a light smile instead of her usually teasing smirk.
"What would a young little shifter be doing wandering around in the snow by themselves?" Maria wondered outloud, looking around and up at the sky. The sun was starting it descent; the day was almost over. "And at this hour.." turning back to Alexi, Maria cocked her head to the side curiously.
{{Erm...Kristen kind of broke her phone xD}}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Demitri hissed, still pressed in the corner, eyes watching each of his family. Vlad sighed, shaking his head. Sven's phone suddenly went off and he glanced down, seeing Alexi's number.
Hello?
Yea? Alright, I'll give it to her

"I'll be right back" He said, slipping into the main house.
"Kristen? Alexi would like to speak to you" He murmured, handing her his cell. "Keep it for now, I need to get back" He said, hurrying back to see how Demitri was doing.

"I have a suspicion" He said, flicking his phone shut, and then calling Sven.
Quickly he asked for Kristen, summarizing the situation. "Just let me talk to Kristen for a moment, and then I can answer all your questions" He murmured, waiting impatiently for Sven to give Kristen the phone. The sun on the snow glinted off his pale skin, blinding him momentarily. Shaking his head, he glanced at Ria and grinned, his nose wrinkling with the scent of werwolf blood.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Carlos stiffened slightly, his ears twitching at the sound of a vibrating phone. He frowned, listening to Sven before looking back at Demitri to make sure he was staying in place. He didn't understand the words Sven said before getting up and leaving to give Kristen the phone. He looked over his shoulder at Keith. "Shaye still outside?" he asked, knowing Alexi had asked her to keep watch. Where Alexi and his sister had run off to was beyond him, and Demitri had pretty much caught his attention this whole time, not leaving him to think about anything else.

Maria nodded, rolling her eyes and looking around. She wrinkled her nose as well before tugging at Alexi's good arm. "Walk and talk?" she asked quietly, wanting to get the smell of dead wolf out of her nose.

Mommy! Kristen woke up instantly as Sven walked into the living room, her dream leaving her in the process. She cursed quietly, taking the phone from Sven and nodding a small thanks. "Alexi?" she asked, her voice a bit groggy from her sleep. "What's up?" she asked, rubbing her face gently before leaning over and tossing another log into the small fire.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:44 pm

"Yea, she is" Keith said, absentmindedly rubbing his hand across his chest. He sighed, and turned his attention back to Demitri and shaking his head.
"Alexi and Maria are probably wandering around or something. You know how they get" He said, looking at Sven curiuosly as he returned.
"Alexi, he wanted to talk to Kristen" The other vampire explained, looking at Demitri. The vampire looked exahusted, completely done.
"I think he's good guys" He murmured, wincing as Demitri suddenly pitched forward, passing out.
"Thank the gods" Vlad said, shaking his head.

"Kristen, I have a question for you. What animal does Maddie shift into?" He asked, keeping his voice as calm as possible. He nodded at Maria, and began to wander towards the house, he didn't want to wander to far, it was safest to stay near the house right now. Unless of course Kristen told him what he was suspecting, and he had to take off after the white wolf and hopefully save Maddie.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Carlos nodded, not saying anything else on the subject. He relaxed as Demitri pitched forward, glad that the episode was finally over. He closed his eyes, rubbing them gently before opening them again and sighing. "Well. That was fun." he muttered. "That venom is taking it's sweet time. When was the attack?" he asked, looking from Vlad to Seven before back at Demitri.

Maria kept in stride with Alexi effortlessly, walking backwards to watch him as he talked. Someone named Maddie? Another shifter? And Kristen knew her. Probably a realitive of Kristen's....maybe Luke got a hold of her? Maria's eyes light up as she firgured out Alexi's suspsion. He thought the white wolf pup was Maddie.

Kristen rubbed her face, sitting up and leaning forward. "She hadn't setteled yet..." Kristen murmured, racking her brain for memories. At the moment though, she felt exhausted and her mind was foggy. "She had narrowed it down to two, a black panter...and..." Kristen growled, frustrated that she couldn't remember this. "Another mammal...a white one. Yea cause me and dad were joking about yin and yang and betting on which she would choose. I can't really remember right now. Why? Where are you?" Kristen asked, her mind slowly starting to wake up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:09 pm

"Is it like a white wolf? Or an artic wolf?" Alexi asked, shaking his head and stopping. He was ready to turn around if she agreed. Maddie, she had probably been the white wolf. If he was lucky, they could get to her before the wereolf managed to get back to Luke. Odvioiusly Maddie had gotten far, considering Luke was no where nearby.
"Outside, I'm just curious" He murmured, he didn't want to let on his suspicious until he was a hundred percent. Sighing he fidgeted impatiently, waiting for kristen to answer.

Vlad and Sven sat down, exahusted.
"A day, he got bitten night before last. So two days" Sven said, figuring out the math in his head. He didn't know what else to say, considerng that he had only been focused on making Demitri healthy again.
"The wound's seriously deep, enough to do some nerve damage. He may not have use of his hand really again. The wolf managed to inject a lot of venom in him" He said, rubbing his face.
"Someone wanna go grab Kristen, it's safe for her now" He said, nodding at the limp figure on the floor.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:22 pm

Carlos nodded as he listened. "Yea, a bite that deep will due it." he said, shaking his head before standing up slowly. "I'll go get her." he murmured, a bit curious to see how the girl was farring if Demitri had pretty much passed out. He had seen how Keith and Shaye react at times, it always facinated him, mainly because he had no one, and didn't understand how they felt.

Walking into the guest house, Carlos leaned against the living room door frame, seeing that Kristen was still on the phone.

Maria sighed as Alexi stopped walking. She stood a few feet away from him, her hands on her hips. Was he serisouly thinking of going after that wolf now? When his shoulder was wounded, and the wounds on her back made her slower. "You can't really be serious.." she muttered, shaking her head at him.

Kristen's heart was in her throat now. "No...it was husky..." she murmured. "A white Alaskan husky.." Her breathing increased as she listened to Alexi. "Outside? Wait Alexi. You saw her?" Kristen hardly noticed as Carlos walked into the house until he was kneeling in front of her, a hand on her shoulder. She gasped then, looking up at Carlos with a deep sigh. She held up a hand for him to give her a moment, waiting for Alexi to answer her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:28 pm

"I dunno. I'll call you in a bit Kristen. Keep Sven's phone, and for the love of god, do not follow me" He snapped, loud enough that any vampire in the room would hear, ensuring that she wouldn't follow. Snapping the phone shut, he turned his attention to Maria.
"Yea, I am. Coming?" He asked, turning and running in the direction the wolf had run. He focused on a slightly human scent now, it was distinct, now that he knew what he was looking for. Moving faster, he was stunned to see the wolf ahead, fighing, once again with the little husky. Cursing, he once again through himself towards the werewolf, feeling pain in his shoulder, and hoping he could hold out until he got Maddie home.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:44 pm

"Alexi you-!" the end of the line went dead. Kristen growled, shutting Sven's phone shut roughly. She held her head in her hands for a moment, knowing that Carlos was watching her intensly, having her Alexi on the other end.
"Come on." Carlos said quietly. "Demitri's pretty much out." He said, tugging the blankets that were around her to get the shifters attention. Kristen sighed, and Carlos could hear it waver as she dropped her hands and nodded in agreement, letting Carlos help her up and lead her back to the guest house.

"Lexi!" Maria yelled as he ran off. She growled, looking over her shoulder for a split second before turning around and darting after him. "You stupid fool." Maira murmured as Alexi jumped into the brawl. This little shifter was putting up a hell of a fight. Flipping the dagger out from her back again, Maria shifted her weight, watching for the right-

Her eyes went wide and she lunged forward again, avoiding the husky and Alexi and stabbing the dagger into the werewolf. "Lucky I carry silver daggers?" she whispered to Alexi, smirking before snapping the dagger out. Picking her head up, Maria looked around, finding the husky had taken a great deal of steps back, fearful as her eyes looked at Maria's bloody dagger. "No, no. It's alright." she said quickly, throwing the dagger into the snow. The pup was still looking fearful at Maria though it had frozen in it's steps.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:51 pm

Alexi sighed in relief as Maria killed the wolf. He looked at the little husky, instantly lowering himself, so as to not look as threatening.
"Maddie, my name is Alexi, I know Kristen. She's at my house. Please, I'm going to take you to her" He moved forward, fast enough that the girl couldn't get away and scooped her into his arms.
"Come on Ria, we have to get back. Kristen'll be overjoyed" He said, careful to keep a good hold on Maddie, but not enough to hurt her. He hoped Ria had figured it out, considering he didn't want to explain the whole thing in front of the little girl.

Keith glanced up as Carlos and Kristen came in.
"Your boyfriend is a hell of a fighter" He murmured, smiling at her, and sighing. Vlad and Sven smiled at Kristen, when Shaye poked her head in.
"Maria and Alexi are back, with a husky" She said, smiling at them, before disappearing out the window again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: